The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

For the first time, I lay down in her bed. I got comfy and waited for her to return. She came back and looked surprised to see me there, but quickly joined me.

"You're really going to be ready again?" she asked with a surprise in her voice.

"Did you think our night was over? I didn't think it had begun." I said confidently.

She cooed and clucked like a child at their first circus.

I leaned up and planted my lips to hers and took a breast in my hand. After thoroughly kissing her lips and face I lowered my mouth to her soft breast and kissed and suckled her for more than a few moments as she giggled and groaned, repeating the same utterances when I switched to the other. My hands roamed over her belly to her pussy and I held her mound tightly before slapping it playfully with that hand. I moved my head down her belly to her naval and began to eat it out like it was her asshole. I ran my hand past her pussy to her most private crease and touched her little wrinkled bud to get a reaction. She jumped a little at my touch, but made no other protests. I continued to eat her belly button as she giggled and I pulled her toward me, putting her on her stomach and my tongue slid from her belly button around her side to her spine at the small of her back. As my hand roamed over the halves of her ass she tried to escape my tongue by arching her back toward the mattress, thus raising her ass. Once raised and arched they fell apart slightly and my hand was there to fully grab one cheek, my fingertips gripping her halfway down her crease. I switched to the other side, this time my thumb down her crease. Then I put my middle finger at the top of her gorgeous crack and slid down its length, touching her asshole. I slid my tongue along her spine down towards that heavenly split of butt cheeks as I scrambled to my knees, leaning over her. My tongue hit the end of her spine and didn't stop when I tasted her crease as I moved downwards with it. My hands spread her ass open and I buried my face in her crack, licking down close to her private little hole.

She was making little noises of both approval and disapproval, but she hadn't moved except to try and look back down at me. Her look was that of anticipated fear.

"Does it feel nice Sharon?" I whispered between licks as I looked to her.

"Yesssss, but very naughty."

"Remember when I ate your belly button?"

"Yes."

"Did that feel good?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm."

"Let me see if I can get the other side of it." I said as I drove my tongue into her asshole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" She cried out trying to pull away from me as I added my thumb up her pussy.

She relaxed and gave into the pleasure of having her ass eaten and mewled sounds of deep forbidden pleasure as I licked and opened her up. Her ass was clean and tasted just slightly bitter as I looked in the light of the house catching my pool of spittle collected at her rose bud. I held her open letting my thumb drop from her pussy and licked hard at the hole and then filled the dimple with spit, but his time it drained inside her. She was dilating and enjoying the rear-lingus. I was happy to eat the ass that I had lusted after and even wondered if I might get the chance to fuck it. I was pretty sure she was cherry there and that would be the psychological angle I might use if I wanted to suggest it. I continued happily eating her but and watching her open up, growling and groaning at her pleasure.

In the meantime my cock had rekindled its stiffness and I needed some relief before I fucked her. I sprang up and moved to the front of her body which had melted into the bed while I gave her the strange rear pleasures. Her eyes were closed with her head turned to the side and I touched the head of my cock to her lips. She opened her eyes and mouth simultaneously as she lifted her head and took my cock in. I slowly fucked a few inches in and out of her mouth while she hummed approval.

"Get it nice and wet, nice and hard to go inside you." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

Her mouth hollowed in and out with my short strokes until I stopped.

"Nice and wet now." I said as I pulled back.

She opened her mouth and left it dripping with her hungry saliva.

I moved quickly on the bed behind her and put a hand under her pussy to show her I wanted her up on her knees. She made that move and looked back at me in nervous terror.

"Are you going to put that in my ASS?"

"Do you want me too?"

"I'm not sure. I've never considered anything back there. I'm..."

"AWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK!" She blurted out as I interrupted her response by pushing up her pussy.

She was tight and warm. I was the largest thing ever up that cute little slot and she was gripping the sheets and biting the pillow dealing with the size.

I stayed buried in her, holding her perfect ass to my hips.

"That's how a real man fills a beautiful woman Sharon, and makes her feel like she's REALLY being fucked!" I said as I flexed myself as big as I could.

Ooooooo God!" She whimpered. "I want you, I want you, I WANT YOU!!" she bellowed her whisper turning to a shrill tone.

"I see your patch, do you want me to put on a condom?" I asked to make sure she was OK with our situation.

"NO, just FUCK ME, I'm OK." She said anxiously as I began to move within her.

For the next three minutes I slowly moved in and out of her tight, lonely pussy while she alternately moaned and grabbed at the sheets, raising and lowering her shoulders from the bed, groaning, crying out and making pussy juice so copious that it ran down her leg. I knew I could last a long time in her and wanted to pound her for just a few minutes to see if I could get her to really explode. I grabbed her just at her hips where her ass began to flare to its roundness and I pulled her tightly to me and began to slap at her ass with my abdomen while my balls began to swing, loose with their new juice.

She began to match each hard stroke with a "ugh" from her mouth and soon those "ugh"s were turning into loud high pitched shouts that were sure to leave her hoarse in the morning. She was ramming her ass back at me to meet each stroke as she got louder until she did explode loudly as she fell shoulders first to the bed. Her pussy spasmed around me as she held her breath tightly and raised up arching her back like a cat ready to strike.

"EEEEEEeeeeeeOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She screamed out as she caught her breath and melted her shoulders back to the bed, almost limp.

I stopped pounding her and resumed my slow fucking as I looked down at her pretty asshole, relaxed and dilated. I wet my thumb and put it to her opening and she swallowed it right in with just a "Mmmmmmmmm" reaction. I slowly alternated pushing my cock and thumb into her. I loved doing this to a woman because it always made her mine, sexually.

"Sharon?" I whispered, "What if I were to put on a condom and slide my cock up your ass? Would you like that?"

"Would that make you happy?" She asked with a frightened tone.

"Don't worry about me Sharon, I want to make YOU happy." I said allaying any fears I might have given her.

"Then turn me over so I can see your face and fuck me until you cum."

"Where do you want me to cum, in your pussy?"

"Where do you want to cum?" she fired back.

"In your mouth while you taste your pussy and my cum all mixed up."

OK, I'll do that." She said as she fell forward off my cock and scrunched her legs up to roll over in front of me.

She boldly reached out for my cock and aimed it at her hungry wet pussy. I pushed in as she sighed at the intrusion from this new angle.

I started to fuck her and she rolled her eyes and then giggled a bit.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's not funny, it's wonderful. You've made me feel naughty and horny with no shame. I want to be available again, to you; to any man I see that makes me want him. I want to fall in love again." She said almost bubbling with happiness showing in her bright eyes.

"This is hardly the time to talk, but a lot of men would give up limbs to be with you." I said.

"This is JUST the time to talk. We're communicating, intercourse, you're inside me making me feel like I'm starting my life over. I'm horny, I'm a naughty bad girl, I'm sexy all over. You made me WANT you in my ass and no one ever touched me there before. I WANT to eat the cum you're making right now just to make you happy because you make me happy." She said starting to pant a little harder.

I let my weight down onto her resting my head beside hers. I nipped her ear with my teeth and then sucked at her neck to raise a love bite.

"You're so fucking sexy Sharon, I still may eat your ass again and fuck you there." I growled in her ear as I began rutting on her for all I was worth.

She had 30 years of sexual frustration she never even knew about and she wanted to get it all out in one night. Her finger nails dug into my back as she began to orgasm and grunt, groan, scream, and squeal in my ear. She panted hard in quick staccato and then abruptly stopped with just a deep crackle coming from her throat as her body steeled against mine. Suddenly my cock was sloshing in new copious wetness in her tight pussy. Her grip around my back was almost pushing the breath out of me as she came. Then a long relieving grinding groan left her limp for a moment as she repeated "Oh God, Oh God" over and over again in my ear.

I drew my weight off her and looked in her eyes.

"I'm going to cum. YOUR SEXY FUCKIN' PUSSY IS MAKING ME CUM!!" I yelled as I pulled from her and moved over her chest. I stroked my soggy hard cock a few times as she opened her mouth to take me. She closed her mouth over me and I pumped one time with my hand and felt her lips pass over the head just once before I shot.

"OHHHHHHHggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr!" I raged out loud as I shot as she hungrily sucked at me as I pumped wildly at her mouth 4 or 5 times before just letting her suck at me.

Her face was a mess of saliva and cum before I finally moved away from her. She had swallowed some of my load and pushed a lot of it out as I filled her mouth. It ran down each cheek to her neck. She looked me straight in the eye and used her finger to pull some from her upper lip into her mouth and swallow it. She burned with sexuality and her asshole husband left her for a younger woman, but certainly not a sexier one.

I was momentarily exhausted as I looked down at her cum streaked cheeks and neck. I bent and took my fingers to push any cum away from her lips so I could kiss her. We kissed open mouthed and intertwined tongues before I got up and scooped her into my arms.

"We're going to shower." I whispered in her ear as her arm held onto my neck and pulled her head close as I took her in to the bedroom bathroom. It was perfect, a stall shower. I reached in and turned on the water with the hand under her legs. The water rushed over her legs and feet.

"Warm enough?" I asked as she giddily nodded.

I stepped inside and set her down. She immediately hugged me and we necked under the spray. We washed each other thoroughly and sexily as well, with my cock going in her mouth, and her nipples going into mine, each several times. The highlight was my long middle finger fucking her soapy asshole as she panted in my ear as she hung her arms around my neck.

As we dried each other I couldn't help but notice how pink and happy her whole body seemed. Her body denied her years. She would have been considered fit and shapely for a woman of 30, and Sharon had 3 children before she was 25, over 20 years before.

When she dried me she ended with her arms going around me with the towel and putting it around my waist. She pulled it tight until our middles met and she let go of the towel and draped her arms around my back and hugged her face close to mine.

"Would it feel as good as your finger? I'm new to this, a virgin you might say to this anal thing. I've heard of it but never gave it a thought before. You're killing me with sex, showing me what I've missed. I want it all." She asked demurely with a face so innocent and cute.

"I'm not going to kid you, my cock is a lot fatter than my finger and it might hurt until you get used to it. Anal can be very painful, but I can be very patient. We can try and stop. I've done it with a few other women and some have relished it. I'm a little sorry I brought it up." I answered honestly.

"Oh, I'm not, I'm glad you showed me. You've made my whole body and mind think SEX tonight and after almost 30 years with one man, I'm shedding him and I'm glad to be rid of him. I'm still tingling everywhere and what you did in the shower with your finger was VERY pleasurable. I want more sex,... if you can hold up." She giggled.

"Let's go back to your bed and snuggle and talk. I haven't done a hat trick night in a long while, but the shower showed me I could."

"A hat trick, what's that?"

"It's an old hockey term for having a night with three goals or scores."

"No matter how we fuck later, you're going for a third, I promise."

We both slid into the sheets on respective sides of the bed. I was just trying to see what direction in which I should go. Did I want to have butt sex with her? YOU BET! Each time I saw her round ass sashay down the aisle THAT thought crossed my mind. However, those fantasies are rarely lived out and you add an unattainable outcome to them. It's like when I might look at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and fantasize you're on the beach alone with each model and they're begging you to screw them or suck you off. Would you do it if the opportunity arose? For sure, but there is no chance in hell it might happen so the fantasy becomes more outrageous, adding two models at a time. Although I didn't plan on a second night ever with her, I didn't want the memory of our tryst to be shame and a sore asshole from some guy she let talk her into something she never even dreamed of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.