The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I decided I wanted to be a pharmacist my first day as a stock boy at Friends Pharmacy. They were a 50 store chain out of Manlius, New York, just outside of Syracuse. I just finished my second year of High School and wanted the job to begin saving for a car and insurance. My Dad had aspirations for me to be a doctor but my Mothers brother, who had retired at 50 because of arthritis in his hands and back, swayed me away. His stories of 36 hour shifts as an intern, dependencies on uppers and downers, gnawing guilt even when you lose a patient only a miracle could save were only the tip of the iceberg on his laundry list of why he was glad to be out. The constant hand and finger work, coupled with the constant standing, proliferated his arthritis, which my 40 year old Mom was dealing with. Being in the same bloodline I worried about it.

I had the marks in school to get in any college I wanted and applied for scholarships everywhere. While my parents thought I was aiming at being a doctor, most of the schools offered pharmaceutical to keep my options open.

That first day I was a whirlwind nearly cleaning out the stock room and having the shelves loaded and neat by the end of my shift. The pharmacist on duty told me I should slow down or they would expect me to work like that everyday. When he sent his assistant to get lunch he offered to buy mine and we talked while we ate. I found out you could make 60 to 100K in the right situation as pharmacist and still had the satisfaction of helping people while not having to make one incision, look at one nasty infection, or deal with the private parts of people you didn't want to look at clothed, let alone in the altogether.

The regular manager and the assistants in the store didn't mind my hanging near the pharmacy counters when stock had to be moved, but they always bugged me about not taking care of the front of the store. My other duties were sweeping and cleaning, as well as cashier assistance. By the middle of my junior year in High School management at Friends Drugs had lined me up with programs where I could go to Syracuse University, work at Friends while getting fiscal assistance and make a co-commitment of employment with Friends.

As I entered that summer before my senior year it was a slam dunk that my next 8 years of school would be around a career at Friends working to be a pharmacist. That time of my life was when my sexual being woke up and I had my "Summer of '42". The 2nd assistant manager was a woman named Evelyn who we all called Evvy off the floor but Miss Tucker otherwise. Evvy was 10 years older than me, married once and divorced. She didn't have kids and said she caught her husband cheating early in her marriage. She didn't elaborate except to say that she got right into the management program at Friends and dumped him within the first year. She had apparently proved the infidelity, because she lived in a house way beyond her means as an assistant manager.

Evvy always got a little personal with everyone and became a big sister type to a few of us at the store. We would talk about girlfriends, school, my upcoming college life and lots of things that I wondered about. She was not this way with just me, but most everyone who worked her shifts, usually closing and weekends. Evvy was pretty for sure, but you rarely got to see the rest of her as she was always in a work smock or jacket, either of which always had her "Evelyn Tucker, manager on duty" Friends nameplate on it. She began to ask one of us to park beside her car when she closed so she could walk out with someone and feel safer. I was never elected for a long while until a summer Saturday night when some of the others were on vacation. I waiting in the front of the store for her while she finished closing the back of the store and she said she had to change for a movie date with her sister and girlfriends. She came out of the back room in a tank top and tight jean shorts with her hair down and I near tripped over my tongue. She smiled at my obvious elevator eyes and went to the front of the store to put the deposit bag in the safe before leaving. (An armed bank service came in and opened the safe each morning for a safe deposit of funds) When she bent over to open the safe she had trouble with the combination at first, probably because she was checking me out, checking her out. I had a little sexual experience, but an ass like hers was only in magazines and getting a knowing smile back from her got me stiff instantly.

That particular night I remember now having a date with my girl and whom I thought for sure I could score soon. While I felt her tits in front of her house I only thought of Evvy as I slid my hand down around her ass and squeezed. My mouth locked to hers, one hand on her boob and another on her ass, I wasted time fondling instead of moving forward. Her outside light flashed and we knew we were busted.

"Maybe next time we'll find a better place to park." She said, disgusted at her Dad, but she later told me I wasted too much time, that she was ready. What she didn't know was that I couldn't wait to get home and think about Evvy and wishing it were HER ass I was fondling. As I jerked off that night my first squirt of cum shot 3 feet into the air and landed beside my head on my pillow; I knew Evvy was the incentive.

The following nights and weeks I looked at Evvy a different way and she caught me staring at her many times. Finally another night came where she needed an escort to the parking lot.

"I'll need one of you two to wait and leave with me tonight." She shouted to me and the pharmacy assistant.

Lori the assistant looked at me hopefully. "Please can you stay? I've got a date with a guy I've been dying to go out with and if we miss the movie, he'll never ask me out again."

I smiled and waved her off; glad to escort Evvy out, hoping she would change into something provocative again.

When Evvy came out if the backroom she was still in the skirt and blouse she wore in, but without the coat or smock. The clothes accented her figure nicely as I looked her up and down as she came up the dimly lit aisle to the front safe.

"Good Lord, Dean! Why don't you take a picture? You've been staring at me for weeks and to tell you the truth you're beginning to creep me out."

I was shocked at first, not realizing I was that obvious.

"I'm... uh,... sorry Evvy. You are very pretty." I stammered out.

"Pretty is one thing, but you're looking at me like I have to worry about you raping me!"

Evvy said boldly.

I must have turned white and then red as I almost burst into tears.

"Oh no, Evvy! I'm not like that, it's just, just. " I stammered as I searched for a word to say.

"It's just you can't find a girl your age who excites you like me? I have men stare at me all the time, but not usually younger guys like you. Aren't you spending enough time in the back seat with your girlfriend? You can do better than me with a girl your own age." She blurted out surprising me even more.

Without thinking I looked her in the eyes. "No girls my age look like you Evvy, they're girls, you're a woman and you're beautiful. I can't see how your husband cheated on you."

"My husband was a scum and I was too stupid to know it before I got married." She said as she turned sad and near tears. "He ruined my life and I have to start over."

She was upset and I didn't know what to do, knowing I caused it.

"I'm really sorry Evvy, I didn't... "

"Oh forget it, I guess I'm a little frustrated by life and I'm taking it out on you, but you do stare at me a lot, and I catch you a lot, especially staring at my ass. Do you HAVE a girlfriend?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes, I do, but she's away with her parents on vacation right now, that's why I could stay tonight." I answered a little defensively.

"Since you've gotten pretty personal with me, mapping out my body, let me get personal with you. Are you two doing it?" She boldly asked.

"No, not yet, but soon. We just need the place. She's willing; she says she wouldn't be scared with me." I said proudly.

"Now, DO NOT LIE to me, have you ever had sex with a girl before?"

"Yes," I said embarrassed that I admitted it and a little ashamed I let it happen when I did.

"Are you sure? You're 17; it wouldn't be uncommon if you didn't."

"No, when I was 15 I thought I was in love and we wanted to do the grown-up thing. We both lied about sleeping over with friends and took a tent in the woods. It was OK for me, but a disaster for her. She thought she was pregnant and told her Mom right away. Her Mom was cool in that she never told my parents, but we broke up right after that." I told her.

"So she wasn't pregnant?"

"No, just late. She was scared. Hell, I was scared."

"Listen Dean, why don't we continue talking at my place, and maybe we can find a movie to go to, or one on TV. I don't want you to be afraid of me, but I don't want you staring at me anymore. The company would do me good, unless you have plans. I know you're a good worker and our DM says you're the prodigy of his district. You apparently get good marks in school and line up for our scholarships." Evvy said try to ease my mind and calm my nervousness.

"Follow me in your car, I'm only a few minutes from here, and remember, NO ONE FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS! I can make your career here very short, or long and miserable. I don't want to do that." Evvy said sternly.

"I don't want my girlfriend to find out either, so don't worry." I assured her.

I followed Evelyn to her house not even 10 minutes away. It was a nice split level ranch in a very nice neighborhood. I knew she couldn't afford that on an assistant manager's salary, so I figured she got it in a settlement with her husband. She opened the double garage and after I pulled in the drive she motioned me to pull in beside her car in the garage. As I got out of my old Ford the garage door rolled down.

I tried not to look at her ass as I followed her into the house, but it was a hard task. When she set her keys on the kitchen counter she turned and looked at me, maybe to see if I was ogling.

"What's your girlfriends name Dean?"

"Kayla, but I usually call her Kay."

"Do you stare at HER ass too?"

"You're picking on me now Evvy. If I walk behind you I HAVE to look at your ass sometime, and yes I tell Kay she has a nice butt, but it's not as perfect as yours. I told you, you have a woman's body and I like that. I know someday Kay will too." I said getting a little pissed at her accusations.

"How serious ARE you guys?"

"Well, we both want to go to school around here so we can be together. But if she went away I don't want to be a monk." I admitted.

"So unless you're really hit with the love bug with her, you two might not last if she goes away." She surmised correctly.

"I hate to admit that, but yes."

"So you know that you two shouldn't really have sex unless you have a commitment."

"Well, we both know that, but think of it as part of the excitement. We really like and trust each other." I explained.

"As long as you both understand that." Evvy reiterated.

Then she hit me with the bombshell.

"If I took you in my bed tonight Kay will never know it, but she will owe me for the rest of her life, but I have to hear some thing from you. Is it me, or is it my body? I don't need someone moon-eyed after me."

At first I didn't understand what she meant, but then I came around.

"No, God, you're just a fantasy." I said to convince her.

Evvy stood and twirled in front of me and stopped, facing me. She began to unbutton her blouse as my mouth went agape. She finished unbuttoning and reached between her breasts and undid her bra, letting it fall apart. Her breasts were gorgeous.

"Come with me Dean, and stare at my ass all you like. We're going to the guest room shower stall." She said as she took my hand and I got up.

She pulled me up the stairs to a bedroom and turned on the light to reveal a double bed and bathroom with shower. She stopped short of the bath door and turned.

"Start getting undressed and we'll shower together. We can watch each other wash and maybe I can stare at you for a few minutes." Evvy said as she finished pulling off her blouse and shook off her bra.

She reached behind herself and unzipped the skirt and pushed it over her hips to reveal a mini-slip which she quickly shucked, and very small panties. She turned and bent a bit to push them over her hips and took a step toward the shower.

"You better hurry Dean or you're going to miss the show." She cooed with a grin.

I kicked off my shoes and finished unbuttoning my shirt. Once my belt was unbuckled my pants were off in a flash, but I was embarrassed about my erection. I hoped I was big enough for her (an adolescent worry caused by too many porn movie shots. Now I know I'm a little above average, about 8 inches hard and thick, I'm told).

I was like a kid with 15 free minutes in Disneyland, not knowing what to do first with a big scared grin on my face. She was adjusting the water as I came up behind her.

"Let me set the rules. We'll tease and play, but we'll wash our own selves; that's a little personal. Not that sex isn't, but I have my rules." She said as she looked at me up and down for the first time.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Does Kay know what you're packing? She's going to be a very happy girl."

"She knows, she's uhh,... jerked me off before, well once"

"What did she do when you came?"

"She panicked and had me finish in a Kleenex."

"Ohh Dean, I feel like I'm corrupting a virgin here. I may have to take care of that problem in the shower so we can have some fun before you go out of your mind." She said looking up at me before leading me into the stall.

The door clicked shut and she asked me to stand in the corner of the 4 by 4 stall as she took the soap.

She started to wash herself erotically and asked me if I wanted to touch myself.

I said no, but she saw the exasperation in my words. She stopped her washing and turned her back to keep the spray from me. She reached out with her soapy hands and took my cock in them. She ran her hands up and down a few times before looking me in the eye and smiling.

"Why don't you jerk off while I wash, then by the time we have some real fun you'll be able to last." She said with a knowing eye to mine, adding "I know what I'm doing here, trust me. If you're a real good boy, I'll even suck it for you. Have you ever had a blowjob?"

After her last word she got back to washing herself and I was about ready to shoot right there. I took my cock in my hand and stroked about 10 times up and down and shot off a big load while she stopped and watched.

"Oooooo, you ARE a young one, look at that shot." She said dodging what she could.

She finished washing by turning her ass to me as she washed her round bottom and then ran her hands up and down her crack and washed her butt hole. Then she turned back and washed her vee shape patch over her smooth pussy and then her whole crotch.

She handed me the soap and said "your turn" nonchalantly.

Have you ever tried to wash yourself in front of someone trying to act as if you've done it a hundred times before? As I washed she diddled her pussy a little while she sucked the tip of her other thumb.

"You never answered my question before, have you ever had a blowjob?"

"N - n - n - No" I said.

"Jeez, it's not a crime Dean. There's a first time for everything. I'd love to be your first and to tell you the truth, you should be flattered. I usually wait until I get to know a man a LOT better than this before I want to do that to him. But, you have a fine specimen there and if I show you how nice it can be, you'll try all the harder to get Kay to do it. Once she does, she'll love it too. I've never talked to a woman who didn't. That's why I'll show you how to eat my pussy tonight. One good thing deserves another." She said calmly as I got to my own crotch and washed my cock and balls before reaching back to wash my asshole.

Once I was finished she took the soap from me and I thought we were through but she lathered up her hands once again and I thought for sure she would work me over again but she went straight for her boobs. Once they were soapy she took my hand and pulled and manipulated me awkwardly because I had no idea what she wanted. Finally while the spray ran down my back and some what between us she was leaning into my chest, my hard-on pressed to her back while I was running my hands, at her direction, over and over her soapy slippery boobs. It was then and even now as I think of it, one of the most exciting, erotic moments of my life. After a few minutes she backed me up so the spray rinsed her off and she moved from me to turn off the water. She stepped from the stall and handed me a towel while she dried herself.

"Dean, I don't want you to get the impression I am some whore who does this every weekend; I've only slept with a few men and had sex with but 5. I have no crush on you that I'm acting out tonight. You are simply in the right place at the right time. I feel like I'm doing something to fulfill your fantasy, and something to fill an urge I've had for a long time, to teach a young man how to make love to a woman. You may think that sounds strange, but just imagine the nights you laid in bed jerking off thinking about me, or your girlfriend, or even a girl in a movie or on TV. What do you think I do in this lonely house every night knowing all I have to look forward to tomorrow is going to that damn store and being there for 8 hours. This is my rat race escape, so do me a favor. Quit acting like a scared puppy and show me some affection. I've made some promises to you because I like the equipment you have and I know you're a nice kid, but act like you want me. Show me the lust I saw in your eyes for the last couple weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.