The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Knowing she still used a baby monitor for Missy eased my mind a bit about making a conjugal visit, so to speak. I certainly didn't want to be "caught" in the act by her 5 and half year old.

"Once she's down we can go in my, er ... our bedroom and close and lock the door. That's what I would do when I killed kittens."

"THAT'S THE SECOND TIME I heard that expression in the last half hour! What on earth does it mean?" I demanded, feeling left out of the loop.

"Well," Dianna started as she blushed, "There was a college newspaper or humor magazine that made a poster that said "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten." and it sort of got around, first I think in the lesbian community but now I think it's pretty much only in girl talk to each other. I don't think I've ever said it in front of men. Most certainly never in front of a man. It's just more polite that saying playing with yourself, jacking or jilling off. Where else did you hear it tonight?"

"Believe it or not, Lisa used the phrase when she was talking about her father being protective and not letting her date yet. She said, "All my friends date and all I can do is stay home and kill kittens." I guess innocent little Lisa wants to get active." I surmised.

"Well, she is developing and I'll bet she's been asked out, and maybe even snuck out on a date or two. She's 15 or 16 and I bet her hormones are raging. I know one night sitting for me I came home after a job and she was asleep in front of the TV watching a movie on HBO, I think it was Little Children. She was asleep with her pants open and her hand in her jeans. I backed away and made some noise and she jumped up as soon as she tidied herself. Nothing wrong with a girl fantasizing, just like I am right now." She said leaning into me and kissing my cheek before walking to the kitchen.

"Let's cool our jets for a few minutes and listen in on your monitor for Missy. Everything is going well so far, let's not lose her trust." I said as I went and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV.

Dianna came out of the kitchen with a drink in a "rocks" glass and held it out to me. "Here, taste. See if you want one."

It was simply Harvey's with a slice of lime over whiskey stones, instead of ice (no melt off). With the slice of lime on top, every time you put your nose in the glass as you drank the essence of the lime flared your taste buds.

"Oh my, that's good. I usually do Harvey's up, but this is refreshing, a nice night cap." I said nodding to her and she brought her own from behind her back saying, "I knew you would like it," and sat beside me.

She cuddled into me and we perused the guide channel and found a music special with The Bee Gee's.

"This is a nice mood setter, what do you call it?" I asked of the drink.

"In college our sorority called it "My Old Boyfriend" but I've heard another drink has that name now. Harvey's has so many flavor tones and the lime really colors it well, sort of like you with me." She giggled.

We quietly watched the show, taped in Las Vegas, and sipped for a bit until Dianna turned to the monitor on the long table behind the sofa and put her ear to it.

"Listen to her breathe, she's out of it. She even snores lightly sometimes. I think we wore her out between Lisa doing things with her and staying up." Dianna said as she went to get up.

"I'm going in the bath to freshen up and change into something comfortable. I'll be right back." She said as she patted my knee.

I continued to listen for Missy and she was truly out. When Dianna came out she was wearing a long sheer gown like affair that opened in the front but fully closed. She wore a very small white waist panty under it.

"I'm taking the monitor to our bedroom. Why don't you freshen up, come in and meet me, closing and locking the door behind you." She said more as an order as she turned on her heel without waiting for a response, knowing I would watch her "walk away".

In the bathroom there was a washcloth, a fresh pair of my underwear, and a pump bottle of body wash. As confident as I felt, having just showered before I came over, I dropped my pants and took off my undershorts, sat on the john and used the washcloth with soap to freshen my genitals. I stood and rinsed out the cloth and sat again to clear myself of any soap. Once I dried I took both towels and my old undies and put them in her hamper, got dressed and joined her as she asked.

The room was bathed in low light, but in her white outfit she seemed to glow on the bed. She was on her stomach, semi-curled to show me her ass. I pulled my shirt from my waist and unbuttoned it and went to the foot of the bed and kneeled. I took each of her feet and pulled her gently while turning her to her back. She propped her knees up on the edge of the bed, presenting her pussy and bottom to me like I was kneeling at an altar, and in many ways I was going to worship her. Her white waist panties were so cute, I hated to pull them up and off but she helped me by rolling back a bit and letting me run them up her leg. When I sat back and looked at her before me in the sheer white long gown she seemed an angel, almost glowing in the low LED mood lights on either side of the bed.

I normally would ravish her with kisses from head to toe, but her pussy was so wet as she lay back I couldn't wait to taste her, satisfy her. I used my tongue like a squeegee from the bottom of her slit to the top, getting the tip of my tongue on her fleshy hood and finding her clit. She looked like a cat preening as she arched her back and moaned in low animal tones as I repeated the long deep licks before I finally just danced my tongue on her clit. She wasn't as loud as normal, but the sexy sounds of satisfaction in guttural growls as she arched under me had me busting out of my pants. I grabbed both of her cheeks and spread her wide, the tips of my thumbs just in the wrinkles that led to her little poop chute. I got my whole mouth on her whole pussy this way and feeling my tongue slide right into her before movements broke the seal my mouth had on her. Her clit became so engorged I was able to catch it in a kiss on the tips of my lips and she literally bounded on the bed, my one thumb pressing on her asshole and she seemed to want to suck it in. All the while she was mauling her own perfect tits, squeezing and working her fingers up to the tips and pinching the nipples. Finally she could take not more and sat right up pushing my head away from her.

The hardness in my pants made it necessary to stand up to relieve the pressure and as she released her heels from the edge of the bed and rested them on the floor she undid my pants and let them fall as she dragged my clean new underwear down over the tent I had formed. She pushed her head straight forward and sucked me as deep as she could before moving her mouth down over me, up and down, up and down, all the while trying to look up at me. When our eyes finally met I smiled at her and she smiled back as well as one might smile with a mouthful of cock. I was so sensitive I didn't want her to excite me too fast and make me cum so quick. She hadn't been a regular cum drinker, but since hooking up with me she was no longer reticent about doing it. Whether it was totally for my pleasure, or a newly discovered pleasure of her own, I liked it but I really just wanted to fuck her, make love to her tonight.

I ran my hand up my cock leaving her less and less to have in her mouth until was forced off me. She looked up at me confused and just pressed forward to make her lay back, sort of on her side with one leg crooked up. I got beside her and wet met wet and I slid into her to another loud start and low growl. Our spoon was slickety-wickety wet as I pounded her quickly until I ran out of breath and laid back a bit to fall out of her and dry a bit so we wouldn't be so wet. She filled the tips of her right hand with spit and brought it down and I know now, she wiped it across her asshole. She filled her fingers a second time, and even though I was still glistening from her pussy juices, she wiped the spit over the tip of my cock and pressed it to her asshole. I didn't pop in easy, I heard her strain for it, and she turned to straight doggy position and waited for me to act.

"Just get in me for a couple seconds; I need to feel you in there." She said in a low whisper.

I knelt behind her and she reached under her and took the tip of my cock and pressed it to her dilated little hidden aperture. She grunted loudly as I broke through and went half way in. I saw her fingers grip the sheets as she sucked in her breath. I pushed all the rest of the way in and moved in and out a couple times, but I could tell she was pretty dry and let myself fall from her, not wanting to hurt her.

"You can get lube to go back in my bottom." She said quietly, but I was not interested in putting her through that.

I simply said "that was enough" and I ran my hand up my dick a few times to clear anything she might not want inside her. When I let go of it I didn't fall far and the head of my penis rested at her nether lips and I pushed in. I slowly made love to her as she moaned, mewled, and growled, moving sexily under me.

I thought the slow pace of my stroke would keep me from cumming too fast, but she was so sexy underneath me I was beginning to feel my orgasm rise, so I pulled from her and she turned to her back with her legs spread wide and knees folded up. She was ready to be ridden home.

I hunched up to her so that eventually she could rest her legs on my shoulders and began to pump her long deep and hard. I could sometimes feel the opening of her cervix kiss the tip of me I was so deep in her, but the movements of her muscles around me was what was going to get me off. Dianna knew sex and must have spent her lonely nights in training for the lover she might eventually take.

I usually feel my orgasm rise and work to a peak before shooting, but this night I barely had time to realize what was happening before my explosion came upon me. She had just started to move her ankles to my shoulders when I pulled from her with the loudest wail either of us had exclaimed in the night.

One long watery shot of pre-cum and whatever flew over her head, leaving droplets from her forehead to her belly before my first wad landed on her neck and right breast, a second followed between her breasts and continued to ooze and dribble on her belly as I stroked my loving deposit out. We both puffed breathlessly for what seemed a full minute before I looked to her face in the low light and mouthed "I Love You" to which she smiled and mouthed same back to me. Keeping her eyes locked to mine she scooped some of the semen from her neck and breast and put it in her mouth and licked her lips.

Although she was not a big fan of eating cum, she claimed she never swallowed on purpose before me, she did this to show me something. I mean, I really didn't care if she tasted it or not, I'm not that obsessed, but I know some men are. If you're getting a blowjob, I do like to shoot in a woman's mouth, not so much to have her eat it, it just makes the orgasm better. Swallowing and licking and sucking it dry afterwards is just bonus time. I think she wanted to reinforce that she DID love me. I didn't need any signs or actions to know that now. Tonight we MADE LOVE with every move made to please and show the other how much they were devoted to each other. At this moment (and I can't believe the thought even crossed my mind) I knew I would never make love to another woman as long as we lived. She was THE ONE.

I moved up and lay beside her as we both began to return to normal breathing and step off the cloud of orgasmic pleasure as the adrenaline eases within you. All the while we lay there the only sound in the room besides our breathing was the light buzz of Missy sleeping through the monitor.

"Ohhh", she moaned, "I've got to get up and get cleaned up. I've already dripped what I didn't eat onto the sheets. You must have shot a gallon, is that what I do to you?" She giggled as she rolled to the edge and sat up and stood.

"It truly is, you know. We almost said it out loud tonight." I said knowing she knew what I meant.

"I know, both of our hearts are screaming it." She agreed. "Unfortunately, you better get dressed and get going before I entice you to stay. I'm going to cry myself to sleep without you here. It's bad enough any night, but after making love, ... it hurts." She said with a pout.

"I know. Give me a kiss and I'll be gone by the time you get out of the bathroom." I said as I put on my underwear and looked for my pants.

She came to me and hugged me tightly and kissed deeply.

"Have a safe trip and call me each night." I said patting her cute behind.

"Don't worry, I will. Come over as soon as you can on Saturday. You're closing Friday night, huh?"

"Yes, this is the last "payback" for my vacation spread. I won't get home until 10 and Missy will already be down, and I don't want to "sneak" in, even though, judging from tonight, she would just sleep straight through. But if she woke up and caught me, it would throw a wrench into the trust thing. Be patient, this is going to work." I assured her.

"I know, one more kiss." She said as we had one more long wet kiss and I quietly left.

Truly, absence DID make the heart grow fonder. I didn't realize how much I missed being with her, and making love to her. By the time Saturday rolled around I was sure I would be crazy in want of her again. I theorized that once we lived together and our love grew, the super passionate sex would dwindle, but I think we were both hungry for some recreational sex as well. The old wives tale is that the first year of your relationship, if you put a penny in a jar, and then every subsequent year took a penny out every time you made love the jar would never be empty. However if you included recreational sex, that might not always be true. The first night with her while Missy slept in the other room was making love. The afternoon before her fashion show when she jerked me off and diddled in her pants, that was recreational sex. That's the sex that keeps men and women from straying. Both men and women are consistently horny, as long as they're healthy and their partner remains desirable. If the partner gains a lot of weight or ends up with an affliction or some reason they don't look like the person you fell in love with, you still make love, looks don't matter in that case. But the recreational sex is usually by the boards. If you can't bring yourself to make love to the person in the body of the one you fell in love with, you may not be in love anymore. That's a hard pill sometimes, but if you can't turn off the lights and get the same feeling, you have a problem. Looks truly are skin deep. The person inside, that spirit you were attracted to, is what you really love.

With Dianna out of town for a few days I decided I had to keep my mind and body busy to keep from getting depressed, and horny. It was busy from morning until night at work, I even stayed past 5:30 a couple days to keep Doreen caught up. Although the colleges were back, all the other schools were starting the next week to 10 days and we were busy with flu shots, and all kinds of preventive medications. All 3 days we brought in our training Pharmacy Assistant John (Wright John Joseph) for "any hours he could handle" with school and studies. I tried to judge how his attempt at a relationship with Clarissa was going by how they worked together (they weren't normally working the same shifts) and it seemed they were getting along with no reservations. John was still wearing his contacts and picking out his own clothes and making friends with the mirror, as I had suggested.

Clarissa and I weren't the only ones to notice John, I had a couple of regular customers ask who the "handsome new trainee was – where was he when I was his age?" They would ask. That afternoon I had to go to the front and get change for our register and as I walked back and looked up on the platform and saw him working, he DID come across as a rather debonair young man. Very young, but mature enough for every one (female) to see he might be a catch. That same day I caught Clarissa glaring at a young girl who asked John a question from the floor up to the platform. She was smiling and blushing as John answered. I thought to myself, "Geez Clarissa, you haven't even gone out with him yet. Ease up!"

She saw me smile and she found me right away to, in a way, defend her look.

"Do you think John should be answering question from the platform, people might think he's qualified." She said.

"I think she was asking where the feminine products are, and he's qualified to answer that. He knows his bounds. I've went over all of that with him. I broke you in, remember?" I replied, but she just walked away nodding.

So, I got to watch these two try not to act interested in each other as tension built to their date Friday night. Clarissa was hedging her bets and told John she knew him enough that he could follow her home and they could go out together after work for pizza. I had overheard this and when I had a chance to get John alone I confided to him.

"John I think you have her on the defensive a little, just tell her to give you her address an you'll pick her up at 9:30. No reason you have to wait here and follow her. Take the upper hand. I don't know if you've caught on, but she's interested in you."

John blushed, "Yeah, I know. I'm glad we don't work together on a regular basis. She watches me on the floor if I try and help a girl and takes the register if it's a female."

"Keep all these things in mind, John. She thinks she has the upper hand with you here at work, but you can change that on your date. Give her the lead until something starts, then it's up to you." I coached him.

He looked at me funny. "The lead?" he asked.

"At some point you two are going to be close, face to face, and she's going to move in for the kiss. Let it happen and be sure you touch or hold her face at some point while you neck. If she tries to give you tongue, the reins are yours from that point until she reaches what her limit is with a guy she's new with."

John startled and looked both ways to be sure she wasn't in ear shot. "I'm not trying to have sex with her, just take her out for some fun."

"So if she offered and was open to it, you wouldn't do it? She's a horny college girl and may be open to anything. On the other hand, she may be a virgin, but I sort of doubt that. I've seen condoms in her purse when she leaves it open to get her keys for the drug safe." THAT'S between me and you, and I'll deny saying it."

Around 2 o'clock John came and told me he had a class and had to leave and asked when he should come back. I thought we were OK for the day, but said to come in Friday if he had any day hours available. He agreed to work 10 until one and grabbed his books and went off. A few minutes later Clarissa saw a check on the floor and saw it belonged to John and ran to the parking lot to catch him.

When she came back she said it was his tuition check that had fallen from a book he had it in, today was Bursers Day for students on monthly payments and was glad she caught him.

I was caught up when Doreen came in and I was able to get out right at 5:30. I stopped at a realtor friends place on the way and told him I might want to list my house pretty soon, so to keep his eyes and ears open until I made a decision. I got the idea to stop when I had planned to start packing up some things, a season ahead for Dianna's. I moved all I could of my Winter stuff into the spare room, clothes in the closet and other things in boxes. Before I knew it the clock read 8, and I hadn't eaten yet. I called Stu Mulligans to see if the kitchen was still open and Joyce said she was about to send the cook home. They split the bar when it was busy, but if there was food to prepare, Joyce was alone. The kitchen hours were just until 8, but if it was busy, they usually stayed open. I asked if the fryers weren't turned off if I could get some wings. She checked and I said I would be right over. It only takes 10 minutes to get there so I was there in 15 after getting dressed. My wings sat on the end of the bar with a bone bowl over them to keep them hot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.