The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday night I tried to get to bed early because my alarm would go off at 6 a.m., but I couldn't get Dianna off my mind and ended up playing the one man band to get myself tuckered enough to fall asleep. It was funny, I craved the tender loving Dianna, not the dirty, sexy one, and she could certainly be either at any time. Through our "honeymoon" period I expect there would be more of the dirty sex and as we got into day to day lives it would be more the tender sex. But I wasn't really worried about it, all I knew was that I was falling in love, and I hate to say, ... hopelessly. I hadn't "fallen" for a woman in a long time, and this was the first time I ever really seriously considered getting married. I had known her now about 9 or 10 weeks, but she had already cured me of running around, and to tell you the truth, it felt good. I mean, I still looked and admired, but I was cured of chasing and obsessing.

The local auditor from corporate wasn't enthralled with me starting after a mandatory audit absence on a Sunday. He was a church-goer and said we had to get done by 9 so he could still make a 10:30 Mass. I had to open at 9 so I hoped it would be done by then myself.

Doreen, my second, made the audit easy as she did an awesome job for me and I'm sure as soon as her kids begin school she could get her own store if she wanted. She's really an accomplished professional. If I hadn't explained, a "second" is simply the assistant pharmacist, but they hate to use that term assistant, because they want the customer to know they are getting top notch professional work. Tomaytoes –Tomahtoes.

She had everything in order for an easy audit. The temp and air tight controlled pill bins each have a prescribed minimum amount. So if you use 25 of a 30 count bin, you should refill it. Doreen let a lot of them slide late because she knew we had the audit, and she left me a note saying so to make sure the auditor didn't write her up. (All were ordered and due in Monday) So we had a lot of bulk sealed stock (seals verified) to count and few loosies. We had overages on a few items, including Federally regulated stock, and that's as bad as shortages. If someone didn't get enough of a critical medicine and were sick because of it, it's a problem. Since the overages were all fingers (4 or less) the auditor added the difference as transfer stock so the overages were counted and controlled for the next audit. He wasn't supposed to "fudge", but knew both Doreen and I never had a count problem, and we were done at 8:50 just as my Pharmacy assistant, Clarissa, came in. She was close to her Doctorate but was still in preps for her finals when they came up in December. I hadn't seen her in "streets" for awhile and she looked like she lost about 15 pounds in a nice tee and tight jeans with straight stove pipe legs. Her new slim waist made her much more attractive, but I couldn't wait until she put her white smock on so I wouldn't get a chance to check out her ass all day.

I made the mistake of telling her she looked quite attractive and that she must be glad to have lost weight. She just blushed and said she was sick of staying home alone every night, rolling her eyes. "My last boyfriend was from school and he transferred out. I let myself go a bit, but I feel better now." She said before winking at me.

"GOD, "I thought to myself, "I hope that wasn't a come on." I shouted to myself after resolving NEVER to comment on any woman's looks again.

I was slow on Sunday Morning so when I was filling a couple scripts Clarissa sidled right up beside me to talk. I decided to tell her all about Dianna, "this woman I've become really involved with. She's a model and has a little girl I also hoped to become attached to."

Clarissa backed away after that. I'm sure she had heard some stories that get passed around about what happened at past Christmas Parties or Summer Company Picnics. (whom went home with who) It was known that I wasn't a shrinking violet. (I told you I wasn't too ethical)

It was a busy day after a slow morning, even for a Sunday and us being the district "monitor", we were the store that stayed open until 9:00. I couldn't wait to get home and go to bed, I was beat, and I knew it was another Iron Day on Monday, and it would be busy. Clarissa told me there was a new Student Clerk/ Pharmacy Assistant that started the week I left. She said he was kind of geeky, but handsome in his own way, but dressed in the 60's, looked 15 even though he was, sigh, only 19. (Clarissa was 24 and liked to date younger guys) On Monday he would work along with me until noon and then Clarissa would be in at noon to work until 9 with me.

Wright John Joseph was, just as Clarissa described, a geeky looking guy. He introduced himself first thing Monday morning with all three names, and then said he went by John and wondered if he could get his ID badge changed to that. He shook his head and said "It's hard having 3 names and the one that should be my last is the first."

He was a second year medical student who hoped to get a pharmaceutical doctorate. Friends Pharmacy took certain students (with promise) under their wings and groomed them into their system and usually had a job for them if they completed the study requirements and passed at the exams. That's how I started so I supported the program to its fullest. John seemed like a real candidate and would be in line to follow Clarissa once she completed her Doctorate.

I went back into one of the Pharmacy drawers and found a name badge that read "John" from a former employee and gave it to him and I had him give me the one that said "Wright". By noon he had passed me enough information about himself to write a short book and when Clarissa came in the store to relieve him for classes he commented to me that she "sure is pretty".

"Well then, there's a date for you this weekend." I said and the look on his face was sheer panic.

"What's the matter John?"

"Girls like that don't go out with guys like me." He said.

'Really? Exactly what kind of guy are you?" I asked.

"Geek, bookworm, whatever, and my name is Wright" He said selling himself short.

"Have you ever worn contacts?" I asked him

"I do outside of work and school. They hurt when I have to use my eyes a lot."

"Come in tomorrow afternoon to check your schedule or something, but with your contacts on, in a polo shirt or sharp Tee and strike up a conversation with Clarissa. I'll bet if you find the right opening, you could ask her for a date. I know she's looking for one. The worst she can say is NO. Then it's over. You're either going on a date or not. That's 50 % better odds than you have right now. Show her you aren't a geek. Show a little confidence." I told him, who I thought was a good looking kid.

"YOU could do that, they already told me you know your way around women." He said quietly.

"You know how I got confident? I showed them I wasn't afraid to ask for a date. Even if she says no, every time she looks at you she's going to wonder if she should have said yes, especially if she sees you in a different light, besides work. If you don't need those glasses and can wear contacts, do it, or get new glasses, those are old man glasses. Make the mirror your best friend check it every time you go by one. Don't let your mother pick out your clothes anymore. (It was obvious) Look nice, be confident and you'll find things going your way. Remember, you never get a second chance to make a first impression." I told him, hoping he would heed my advice.

Clarissa was only 4 years older than him and she said she wanted a date. If he asked and she turned him down, it was her own fault if she felt alone and at home. Enough matchmaking.

I asked Clarissa to put the LUNCH sign up today, our policy was lunch from 1:15 to 2:00, but I generally never closed, feeling bad for those who had to come in and wait. It wasn't their fault we wouldn't hire 2 registered pharmies. However today, I needed to get out and sit down for lunch someplace,. Even if for just a burger or a sandwich. Clarissa would stay and wait on filled scripts, but no new ones would be filled.

I had just sat down in Wendys with a nice salad with chicken when Sharon Smythe plopped down in the seat across from me.

"Well, hello Dean! I was in the drive thru line and saw you walk in and thought I might keep you company." She said with that great smile of hers. "Howdy Sharon, how have you been?"

"I've been pretty OK. I'm still trying to find the right guy, but I have, "put myself out there" as they say. I haven't hit a dating site yet, that seems a little desperate, but I have been to an alumni gathering from college and church singles get togethers. Luckily, a girlfriend of mine tends bar downtown so I've been down there a few nights when there's music and danced with a few guys, been hit on by a few ladies, but no takers yet."

"If you're hitting a bar during the week, you'll find a lot of salesmen who just want a one nighter and they're usually married." I warned her.

"How have YOU been? If you're not busy, I could use a tune-up." She said wistfully.

"Please Sharon, help me stay out of trouble. I think I may be in love. I know it sounds quick, but we really hit it off. I became exclusive a night or two after I was with you." I told her.

"I wasn't very fair, saying what I did. I guess I just need that confidence back that you gave me." She lamented.

"One thing you might consider is selling your house and moving into a condo community. You'll get lots of social interaction then." I suggested.

"Well, that must be a good idea, because I've already put the house up for sale. I realized no one is going to knock on my door and I can't stand on street corners."

I chuckled but she sensed I felt uncomfortable alone there with her. Just my luck Dianna would walk in.

"Well, I just wanted to say hello and touch base with you. Nice seeing you Dean, I'm sure I'll see you in the Pharmacy. Uh, if you need me you know where I am." She said rather abruptly and left feeling uncomfortable getting her last few words in.

Walking back to the store I realized that my reputation was going to be a thing to battle for awhile, but I was up to the test. Gals like Clarissa looking for a quickie, or even Sharon sighing she wanted company would have to take the back seat to Dianna who was a kind loving person, smart, compassionate, an independent self-starter, and a virtual sexual Disneyland when she wanted to be, as well as a tender sweet lover. I was fully aware of what I had and wanted no part of losing it.

I finished the scripts that came across the counter while I was out and the rest of the afternoon was easy and to make things even smoother, the night manager of the store called ahead and asked if I wanted dinner from Chinese where he was stopping on his way in. I was all for that and happy I wasn't going to skip dinner and wait to get home tired and hungry.

About 4:30, after his last class our Student trainee, John (Wright John Joseph, what were his parents thinking?) came by. He was dressed in a new polo, smart looking designer jeans and NO glasses. He even combed his hair differently. (I wondered if he had a sister or close female friend that he enlisted to help him). The only thing he hadn't changed was the scared look on his face. Clarissa was in the back doing returns (4 to 5 are the slowest Pharmacy hours) and I motioned John over before he went back.

"Don't look like you're walking up the plank to the gallows. You're sharp looking, well dressed, neat and all you lack is the confidence. I guarantee you if you were to go to a place where I hang, Stu Mulligans, and sat at the bar, I know you're obviously too young, a woman would sit next to you at the bar and wait for you to say hello. I GUARANTEE THAT! Granted, it's a pick-up and hang-out place, but you would do fine. If I were you and looked in the mirror, I wouldn't change anything. Now go back there and strike up a conversation."

John smiled and looked like I gave him some backbone. I didn't want to tell him that he still looked like a kid, but who am I to judge, I still thought I looked 20 (in my dreams).

He went through the double doors and headed to the time clock and schedule. Clarissa, ever the security minded, cleared her throat right away and said "Excuse Me? OH! It's you Wright, ... err John. You're not on tonight."

"Oh, I know, I was just coming in to check the schedule. I thought I might have a class conflict and I was in the mall so instead of calling..." John said coolly.

"Oh, ... uh, they have class schedules and make sure no conflicts arise. Both Dean and I went through the program, except I'm finishing up mornings and nights. I need the hours to pay tuition, even with Friends Pharmacy help. Gee, I hardly recognized you without the glasses." She said uncomfortable, as she didn't see any way she could be attracted to John, but here he was.

"Those are my geek flag. I have to wean myself off them. The contacts are getting easier to wear all day." John said walking towards her.

"You know we have coupons to send and get samples of Naturevue Contacts. They say they can be worn 24 hours with no fatigue." She said as she moved to the coupon bin in the back and got him a couple.

She then walked to her returns and found a box with a proof of purchase and tore it off for him. "Here John, all you need is a proof from another brand and they'll send you 3 pair of freebies. If you give me your prescription numbers, I'll send for a set for you as well."

"Wow, you'd do that for me? That's sweet. Thanks a lot." John said, thinking his opening was getting closer. He wanted to sweat and hyperventilate, but he foraged on.

"Sure, I'd do that for you, I hope we can be friends as long as we're both working here. I know we don't have a lot of hours together, but we can help each other out." She said smiling big and touching his arm.

John's mind raced, telling him "NOW NOW NOW"

"Ummm, we should get together some time, maybe for a pizza after work, or maybe a movie. You know, get to know each other better." He said, proud he hadn't stumbled after his awkward Ummmm."

Now was the moment of truth for Clarissa as well. She dieted and took care of herself for another chance at meeting a guy. She was willing to take part in something cheap with Dean Mincher, but here was a real guy, a kind of cute guy, younger, as she preferred, (she thought girls were more mature and could lead a relationship if the guy was younger). It wouldn't hurt to date him and if she didn't see it working could just explain away not wanting to get involved with someone she worked with. Her mind raced as fast as Johns had earlier. Her hesitation was borderline uncomfortable before she blurted out,

"Yes, that sounds great. Friday's are the best night, or even a Sunday, any time really." She said hoping not to sound over anxious.

"How about this Friday? Give me your address and I'll pick you up, if you like." John said.

"No, this first time I'd rather you meet me here and I'll follow you to where we'll go. You understand, right?" She said worried he would be insulted, but John only heard "first time" which meant she was already figuring on a second time.

John's confidence grew on the spot. "Sure" He said, not a problem. You don't know me, but I can assure you, I'm harmless, but one can't be too careful."

When John walked out he looked back over his shoulder at me and his smile almost overflowed onto his shoulders. If I had anything to do with his success, I was glad. Interestingly, Clarissa said nothing to me about it, but I caught her daydreaming 3 or 4 times the rest of the night.

Monday night when I got home I was a zombie, but I checked out the movies and the Cine 21 at the Mall just across from Dianna's development was showing Hope Springs at 6:20 and it got over at 8:30. It was perfect to bring her home before Missy went down at her bedtime, 9:00. If Lisa was the sitter I would only need to walk her the few doors home, and if Dianna's Mother was there, she could just drive herself home. Either way it should leave Dianna enough time to say goodbye for her trip as well as me spending a few minutes with Missy. I called Dianna with the details and then she wanted to talk. Her conversation centered around missing me and arranging for phone calls while she was away, possible Skype-ing, and finally I couldn't take any more.

"Dianna! You're not going away for a month, only a few days and you'll have Missy with you. I checked out Boca Grande and it's a beautiful resort town full of mansions, quaint beaches, and little shops. You and Missy will have a ball when you aren't working."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.