The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I hated saying good-bye to Dianna when she left to go to the airport to pick up her Mother, ex-Mother-in-law, and Daughter. We had a great day of talking and making love. We literally spent the afternoon lying on the sofa together telling each other life stories that shaped some of our ideas of life. At one point we grew tired of talking and Dianna got up to make coffee. When she came back I had taken off my pants and shirt, sitting in just my sky blue briefs for a certain shock value. She came around the corner in just her panty for the same reason and we both laughed so hard knowing we each thought on the same line trying to surprise the other. She almost dropped the tray of the Keuriged coffees.

Once we were half way through our coffee I began to grow between my legs, her tits were just amazing and as much as I tried to ignore them, ... well you can only imagine. She didn't comment, or even give me a look. She just put her coffee down and reached over and pulled me from the slash and gave me a wonderful hand job, something I hadn't had in years (besides self-inflicted ones). As she really began to get to me she dipped her fingers into her panty and began to oscillate her fingers. I volunteered to help her but she told me to concentrate on cumming, because she was doing just that herself. When I was reaching the point of no return I was beginning to rise up a bit, at least my butt off the sofa, and when I warned her it wasn't going to stop she grabbed my empty coffee cup and had me shoot into it. Once I was through, she got back to herself with both hands and she turned her back to me and stretched out, her torso over my legs. She came with a scream and body jerks and when she turned her head towards my belly she slipped her mouth over the tip of my cock and cleaned off what had oozed in the interim.

She stretched out and turned limp, looking at the clock.

"I've got to shower and get going. That's going to have to hold us for a little bit. Why do I feel like I'm saying goodbye, I mean like I'll never see you again. That's how much I don't want to spend even a few nights away from you. I'll call you tonight... (sniff -sniff)"

"I'll call you first, don't worry. I'm working tomorrow, well everyday this week. Maybe we can get to movie or dinner this week, but I'll call you every day. When's your next gig?"

"I have the three dayer in Boca Grande, Florida for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Then I go to Long Island on Monday, stay over, and work in the City on Tuesday. I'll be home through Sunday, and I go west, Las Vegas, I think, and then Colorado. I know it ends with a sunrise shoot at Red Rocks with GM on Thursday, as long as there's sun. No sun, we wait for another day. If all goes well, I'm home mid-afternoon, I have a 12:30 flight back home booked. Missy starts kindergarten the next week and I'll be home every day. Your mornings off and day off are filled that week." She said smiling and craning her neck to kiss what she had so lovingly played with a few minutes earlier.

She bounced up and looked at me like she was going to cry again.

"Come ON, Dianna. This is only going to be a few days. I'm here, I love and adore you and nothing will come between us. We'll talk every day and get together as soon as we can." I explained as I started to get dressed.

"Where in Florida is Boca Grande?" I wondered aloud.

"It's about 50 miles from Fort Myers on the coast, but they have me in a really posh resort where some of the shooting will be." She said as if she really didn't want to go.

We parted with a long kiss and rib cracking hug amid her tears. I kept insisting there was no reason for tears but it was falling on deaf ears. I just had to leave to let her get back to the reality of the situation.

At home I had a lot of work clothes to get laundered that hadn't been touched in 2 weeks. Being away this long, I had to get in early the next morning to audit my controlled inventory. I trusted everyone I worked with, but I wasn't going to jail for anyone. I made arrangements for our district audit manager to meet me first thing before I opened the pharmacy department.

Missy ran up the jetway, breaking from her grandmothers when she saw her Mommy. She jumped into her arms and they spun around as Missy clung to Dianna.

"Oh, I missed you so Missy, did you have a good time?" Dianna said to her as she tearfully hugged her child.

"Yes Mommy, but I couldn't wait to see you and sleep in MY house." She said excitedly.

All the way home in the car Missy expounded on all of the things they did, and never mentioned her father. Finally Dianna could take it no more,

"So how was Missy's Dad?" she said looking up in the rear view mirror at the two grandmothers.

"Oh, he was good, just busy." Her ex-mother in law, who Missy called Nana, said.

"He was busy, alright." Her mother, who Missy called Gramma, said not looking at the mirror, but out the window.

Dianna decided to drop it, at that point.

Dropping off the two women meant goodbyes to Missy and thanking them for taking Missy and all. Soon Dianna was on her way home with Missy.

"So how was your Daddy? Did you do much together?" She asked.

"No, he had 'portant bizness trip." Missy said in 5 year-old speak. "Really! Where did he have to go?"

"He said out of state, but Gramma said it had something to do with monkeys, I think." The child unknowingly passed on.

"Did you do ANYTHING with him?" Dianna asked quietly, not wanting to sound harsh.

"Oh yes, we played his Wii bowling one night and then watched a movie of Robin Hood he had rented for me. We had a pizza delivered too." Missy said.

Disingenuously Dianna said, "So he bought you a pizza."

"No, Nana paid for it, all Daddy had was "hundruds" he said and would pay Nana back.

Missy was quiet for quite a time and then she reflected a bit before saying, "Nana was real mean to Daddy on the phone. She hollered so loud that Gramma took me outside that night."

"Really, well sometimes Mommy's get mad at their kids, you know Daddy is Nana's son, right?"

"Yeah, I know, but you never holler at me like that."

"No, we don't do that in our house. What was Nana mad at? Do you know?" She asked trying to milk some information.

"I saw a man who looked just like Daddy at the Hollywood place at Disney World." Missy said.

"Do you mean Planet Hollywood? What were you doing there?" Dianna asked.

"We were just walking by and I saw him, and he could have been Daddy's twin. Nana went back and looked after I saw him, and that made her mad at Daddy when he called that night." Missy said.

Dianna couldn't wait to get a private moment to call her mother to get the real story here.

"Did you meet Daddy's girlfriend?"

"No, but he said I might have a new other Mommy." Missy answered and sort of asked.

"If Daddy got married again, his wife would be your step-Mom. I will be your real Mom forever, no matter what, and you know I love you forever." Dianna said thinking to herself what a jack-ass her ex was for even saying something stupid like that.

"I know that Mommy!"

They were home from Missy grandmother's retirement community in no time. Missy was surprised at the changes in the living room and Dianna explained that she just wanted a different look because she wanted to surprise Missy when she got home. After a quick snack Missy was off to play in her room.

When she was sure Missy was involved with her toys Dianna called her Mother.

As soon as her mother answered Dianna was quick to question her, "Mom, what in hell was going on with Paul while you were down there?"

"I knew you were going to call. I wanted to slap the crap out of him, but his mother really gave it to him. Here's what happened. The first night we were there Paul took his Mother out that night after Missy was in bed. He brought her down to the club house in his complex and introduced her to this woman he says he's serious about. Her name is Myrna, or Myra, something like that. After her Nana told me about this I cornered Paul in the morning and told him NOT to mention anything to Missy about another woman. Then he goes right against my wishes and tells her she "might" have a new Mommy. Then the next day he says he has to leave for 3 days on a business trip, out of state, but he'll call every night and be home to take Missy out with us to Disney at least one day. So on Thursday we're walking out of the park past Planet Hollywood to get our bus and Missy says she saw her Daddy at the outside bar there. Nana goes back to look and goes inside and comes out a few minutes later telling Missy the man looked almost just like her Daddy. Later she tells me it WAS Paul and he was with some other woman, not the one he introduced her to. When he called and talked to Missy that night she said she saw a man who Nana said could be his twin. So finally Nana took the phone and she lit into him good and Missy and I had to leave so she wouldn't hear it. Paul had told her he was with an old girlfriend and he wasn't sure which girl he wanted to marry. MARRY! He wants to screw around like that and get married again. He didn't come back until last night AFTER we got back from Disney with a DVD to watch and he ordered a pizza that I ended up paying for. I told you before you got married to him he was no good." Her mother prattled on and on until Dianna stopped her.

"Mom! It's easy to call him a piece of shit now, but at the time he was good to me and you were wrong. He turned into a disgusting pig, and he's still one. I'm not going to send her down there again. Let him sue me, but I doubt he would care." Dianna said, getting more irritated at Paul AND her mother for the "I told ya so."

She called Missy to the kitchen and sat down at her little table with cups of yogurt.

"Sit down with Mommy so we can have some girl talk." Dianna said when Missy came around the corner.

Missy smiled big and loved it when Mommy sat down with her at her little table.

"Remember when I had to go out one night a while ago and Lisa stayed after you went to bed, and the night when Gramma came over and stayed with you because I had something to do?" Dianna asked as Missy nodded yes.

"Well, on those two nights I had a date with a man I met who I really like. While you were away I saw him a few more times and we really like each other a lot. I told him all about you and he really wants to meet you soon. His name is Dean and we have a lot of fun together. He makes Mommy real happy."

Missy sat with a smile thinking about what her Mom just told her.

"Is he cute, Mommy?"

Dianna laughed out loud at her question and reached over to hug her.

"Yes, he's cute, but more than anything, we make each other happy and I think you would really like him." She explained.

"Can he be my new Daddy?" She asked innocently.

"Well, if he and I ever got married, he would be your STEP dad, but for now he can be our really good friend. Your real Father will always be your Father." Dianna explained.

Missy's face turned sullen and her eyes welled up.

"What's the matter precious? What makes you sad?"

"My real Daddy doesn't like me very much I guess. I heard Gramma tell Nana he was a naughty name and Nana said she knew it." Missy said bursting into tears.

Dianna took Missy in her arms, sitting in her little chair and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sure your Daddy loves you very much. He's just so far away he can't see you all the time."

"When I go to see him he always goes away. He didn't like staying with you and he doesn't like staying with me." Missy said surprising Dianna that she was that perceptive.

Dianna was struck for words and welled up herself and before she had something to say Missy added, "You said he left and moved away because he didn't love you anymore, I don't think he loves me anymore either."

Dianna hugged her even tighter and reinforced what she said earlier. "NO, NO, No, your Daddy loves you very much. He just doesn't show his love the way I do. You and me are best buddies as well as Mommy and Missy. He can't be that because he's not here, but if he was, it would be different, I promise."

"Is he EVER going to come back and be with us?" She asked, somewhat hopefully.

"No, I'm afraid that won't happen. That's why Mommy got a boyfriend. She needs someone to love her too."

"I love YOU, Mommy. Don't you know that?"

"I know that, of course. But the love when you have with a man is different."

"Do you mean to make babies?" She asked innocently.

"Something like that, but you're too young to understand and I think you've watched too much TV. Mommy isn't going to make any babies for now."

"Do you love your boyfriend Dean?" She asked trying to understand.

"Missy, Mommy and Dean are trying to see if we do love each other. We know we like each other very much. That's why he wants to meet you. I told him how special you are. Maybe someday if we all like each other we can do things together." Dianna said waiting for her reaction.

There was a long silence and Dianna could see her little mind was processing thoughts and trying to put things in place.

"Mommy, were you a tramp? Nana told Daddy on the phone that all his girlfriends were tramps. What's a tramp? Were you homeless?"Missy asked leaving Dianna at a loss for words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.