Car 54 - Cover

Car 54

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 45: Caution - Possible Traffic Delays

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45: Caution - Possible Traffic Delays - 'Car 54' is a road trip down memory lane with highs, lows, curves, detours, bumps and potholes. There are sunny days, stormy weather, bucking broncs, stock cars, love, angst, sports, farm life, car racing, arguing, fighting, as well as a near death experience or two. Read the story of a friendly guy and his family as he learns to handle love, life, and a dirt track stock car. Oh, it's not a stroke story, it's a convoluted romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slow  

With the stand set in place, putting up the tree was a snap. I simply made allowance for the height of the star that went on the top of the tree, and cut the tip back to a point where it was stable enough to support the star’s weight. Then I trimmed off the lower branches and the trunk of the tree until everything would clear the nine-foot ceiling. Once I had the tree mounted in the stand and had filled the pipe at the base with water, I sat down in my chair and grinned at the girls.

“There, now the tree needs to warm up to room temperature before we can do much more. That means my part is done, and I can leave the decorating up to you.”

“No way!” Sandy declared. “As fussy as you were about setting up the tree, I’d be afraid to put a bulb in the wrong place.”

“Nah. What I’ve done is strictly for safety and basic aesthetics. Decoration is something else; it’s just for fun. All you have to remember is that the tree can be seen from all the way around the room, so it’s going to take lots of decorations.”

“Well, I thought we might get you to help us put the lights on the tree tonight, then on Christmas Eve, when everyone is here, we can do the rest of the decorating,” Sandy suggested.

“Yeah, this tree is so tall that we’ll need a ladder to do the top part anyway,” Jean grinned, then bounced across the floor and plopped on my lap. “You’ll help us put the lights up, won’t you? Pretty please, with smooches all over it.”

With that, she planted a kiss on my lips that left me with no room for doubt about her intentions. I was astonished, but when she broke off the kiss and was snuggling against me, I saw that both Jess and Sandy were grinning.

“Alright, just what is going on?” I asked. “You and Jess have been acting like little vixens all day and Sandy has been laughing about it.”

“I can answer that,” Jess walked over in front of me and stood with her hands on her hips. “You’ve been treating us like little girls ever since we were young. We want you to know that we aren’t little girls anymore. We’re women, young ones, but we’re darn near as old as you.”

“It’s not like we really want you to take us up to bed or anything,” Jean pushed herself away from me and got to her feet, then stood beside her twin. “Although, reacting to us like you knew that we were almost adults and not little girls wouldn’t hurt.”

“Wait a minute girls,” Sandy interrupted them. “Just who was it that wanted a camera to take your picture this morning? And, do you remember the way his body reacted? I’d say he knows darn well that you’re sexy young women, but he’s trying to be a gentleman about it. I can’t say that the two of you have been as nice to him though. I think he’s doing fine, but you might need to have some lessons on being a bit less like vixens and a little more like young ladies.”

Both Jess and Jean just looked at her in surprise, then they started to colour slightly, but Sandy didn’t let them stay uncomfortable for long.

“Why don’t the two of you go to the kitchen and make some sandwiches and coffee for lunch? Chris and I need to put something under the tree to catch any melting ice or snow that will drop off it as it warms up,” Sandy said firmly.

Jess and Jean left quietly.

“Thanks, I didn’t know what to say,” I stood and hugged Sandy after we were alone.

“No problem. Their trouble is that they need a boyfriend and Tom is being a dink. If he’d get off his butt and screw the two of them, life would be a lot easier around our house.”

“What?” I stared at her, shocked by her frankness. “You want him to screw them? Just like that?”

“Just like that, my butt,” she giggled and snuggled against me. “You know what I was like about you. They’re exactly the same way about Tom, but he’s being too much of a gentleman.”

“Well, I’m not interfering,” I snorted. “Now what should we do about the tree? Should I get some building plastic or something? I thought I’d just let the bit of snow left in the branches melt and wipe it up later. After all, the flooring may be wood, but it is sealed with varnish and coated with wax.”

“Let’s just throw some of the old towels under there. The ones that Grampa Bender was using before he went to the hospital aren’t much good for anything else,” Sandy suggested with a shrug of her shoulders.

So we spread some old ragged towels on the floor and sat there close to the tree, talking quietly. Jess came in to say that lunch was ready, then after a look at how we were sitting, she decided that she and Jean should bring lunch in a join us. So we all sat around the living room for hours that afternoon, just talking and enjoying the fresh ‘Christmas tree’ smell that grew as the tree warmed to room temperature.

Those hours of talking about things had settled everyone down a lot by the time I went out to do the afternoon chores. Even before I’d finished the chores and come back inside, Lucille had arrived from town. Her car was loaded with gifts and more decorations and for a while she and the twins were busy ferrying it all inside. As soon as she saw me though, she hurried over and we drew each other into a hug, then followed that with a long kiss.

“Hi, Cuz, how’s my secret lover?” she murmured in my ear as she snuggled close.

“Feeling swamped by women,” I sighed deeply. “Jess and Jean are feeling their oats and they’ve been a bit touchy today. I’ve been walking on hot coals since I woke up this morning.”

“I heard about that and I’ll see what I can do,” she chortled softly. “Since I have a few days off, I may just talk to my slow poke cousin, Tom, about his love life. If he’d get off his duff and pop their cherries, I think they’d go a lot easier on you.”

“Did you say that you have some time off, at Christmas?” I pulled back and stared at her in surprise. “How did you manage that?”

“Well, I didn’t try to arrange anything because I thought as ‘the new kid on the block’ with the least seniority, I’d be on a lot of the time, but that’s not how the matron works things. She seems to have a thing about keeping the older nurses busy around the holidays, especially those whose families have grown up and left home. I think it’s her way of preventing an outbreak of ‘the empty nest syndrome.’ On top of that, she really likes Uncle Toby and I might get a bit of a reflection of that. I think they set it up between them for me to be off for the next five days, so I could have a real Christmas with the family. The next shift I work is on the evening of Boxing Day. Can you believe it? And the way the shifts work out, I even have New Years Eve and New Years Day off.”

“Wow. The matron must really like you.”

“Actually, I think she has the hots for Uncle Toby,” Lucille chuckled. “Now, there’s some stuff in my car that I don’t want to freeze. Are you going to help me to get it all inside?”

So I helped move the last of her packages from the car to the kitchen. Then, once everything was moved inside, we had to shift and shuffle it all out of the kitchen right away since Sandy wanted to cook supper.

That evening was chaotic to say the least. We put the lights on the tree, all but the star on the very top. The girls all seemed to agree that the star was the last decoration you put on the tree, and had to be done on Christmas Eve, so that was saved for later. That’s when I found out that the McAdam trio were fussy about the spacing of the lights. We must have spent an hour just shifting them around from branch to branch, before they were satisfied that all the lights were equally spaced around the tree from any angle. Then Jess and Jean suggested that it might be best if we put a few decorations near the top of the tree, so we wouldn’t have to work around a ladder to decorate the top of the tree Christmas Eve. Of course what started out to be just a few decorations near the top of the tree soon grew to be quite a few because according to Jess and Jean just a few decorations on the top of the tree made it look unbalanced. In the long run, we put almost all the decorations that Lucille had brought on the tree and even added a few of those that I’d bought, ‘just to fill in empty spaces’ of course.

What I hadn’t realized was that there were a lot of decorations that had been stored in the attic of the old cabin for years and when we’d been rebuilding, Mom had shifted them to keep them safe. Grampa Bender had told Lucille about them and had suggested that we get them out and use whatever we thought was appropriate. I had to phone Dad and ask where they might have been stored when we were building, and we had to hunt through the house, but we finally found them down in the basement. From the looks of it, Grampa Bender and Grandma Tilly must have decorated the whole cabin at one time. There were three of the old style wooden egg crates, the ones that took two stacks of egg flats, so they were each about a foot wide, two feet long and a foot high. Each box was completely full of old style decorations, all wrapped in tissue paper, but they’d been sitting up in the attic for so long that the ‘white’ tissue paper was yellow and brittle.

Amidst an almost continuous chorus of ‘Wows’ and other expressions of delight, we unpacked those three old wooden boxes and unwrapped each ornament. Some were homemade, some were obviously very delicate hand-blown glass, and some were even meant to hold candles. I vetoed putting any of those meant to hold candles on the tree, so the girls decided they should be set up on the mantle over the fireplace. We cleaned up the rest and packed them away until Christmas Eve, but the girls insisted on decorating the mantle that night.

Using some of the lower branches that I’d trimmed from the tree and tacking them to the logs of the cabin wall above the mantle, the girls created a backdrop of greenery. Then they carefully hung the candle-holding decorations on the front face of the mantle, making sure there wouldn’t be any fire hazard. Once they were all safely mounted, they put a stubby candle in each decoration and lit them.

Late that evening, we sat on cushions spread on the floor in front of the fireplace and roasted popcorn over the fire. We chatted, while eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate, with the candles burning on the mantle and the Christmas tree lights turned on as the only lights in the house. Somehow as the fire in the fireplace waned to embers, I ended up sitting on the couch with Sandy on one side, Lucille on the other and the twins draped across our laps.

Once more we heard the old mantle clock strike twelve.

Lucille joined me in bed that night, but I awakened early and alone. Since it was still dark and too early to get up for the day, I hit the can, then planned to get a bit more shuteye. However even moving in the darkened room on my way back to bed, I could see that someone was there from the light of the yardlight. As I got close, I could tell it was Sandy, so I slipped into bed, pulling her into a hug. She mumbled sleepily and I fell asleep again, holding her in my arms.

When I awoke, it was late and I could smell fresh coffee and frying bacon. When Sandy and I got dressed, we found that Lucille and the twins had already done the morning chores and were making breakfast. After eating, we all hopped into Lucille’s Jeep and headed to town to see Grampa Bender, then over to Sandy and the twins’ house to pick up some things there. Later, we went to the farm to have a late lunch with my folks. Actually, with all the running around we did, it was time for afternoon chores before we got back to the ranch.

That evening the girls had me stringing garlands around the living room as we did even more decorating. Late that evening we had another fire in the fireplace, but we went to bed earlier than the night before. Both Sandy and Lucille joined me in the master bedroom that evening, telling me that they’d decided that playing musical beds was silly.

The next day while I used the back-blade on the old International tractor to clear all the driveway and parking area near the cabin, the gals took the snowmobiles out for a run. They brought back a huge toboggan load of freshly cut pine branches and before nightfall, the doorways and front porch of the cabin were decorated. They’d even used outdoor Christmas lights that Sandy said her Dad had hung on their house in former years. I think putting up those lights affected all of us. We spent a very sober evening that night and when the fire was burning in the fireplace, the twins came over as I was sitting in my big easy chair, then both sat in it with me, wanting a cuddle.

In fact, when it was time for bed, they wanted to sleep with me.

“We don’t want sex, just cuddles,” Jess said quietly, looking at Sandy and Lucille as if asking permission, but they didn’t ask me for my opinion.

I looked at Sandy and Lucille and frowned, not wanting to say anything aloud about how I felt about that idea. In fact, I went to bed, expecting them to handle it. I was wrong. Only a few minutes later Jean joined me, followed a moment later by Jess. Somehow I just couldn’t say no, even though I felt extremely uncomfortable with the idea. I yanked on my shorts though and even insisted that we leave the bedroom door open. In all honesty, I didn’t trust myself to behave and I thought that the open door would be a good idea to calm us all down, because we’d all feel inhibited since Sandy and Lucille would hear any funny business that went on.

Unfortunately, leaving that door open was a mistake.

I think both Sandy and Lucille suspected that the twins really meant to ‘put the moves’ on me and, I think for some perverse reason, that idea turned them on. Only a few moments after Jess and Jean were cuddled on either side of me, it became obvious that not only were the other two women sleeping together, but they were doing much more than that. The sounds surprised both the twins and me at first, then it had another consequence. All three of us were young and our bodies were almost afloat in poorly suppressed hormones, so it’s no wonder we reacted to the sounds of sapphic passion that came drifting through the open door.

Suddenly, Jess sat upright, then rolled out of bed and ran to close the door, giggling madly and stripping off her nightgown as she dashed back across the floor. Honestly, I did try to protest what happened then. Unfortunately, my protests were feeble and ineffective. On top of that, any protest I made was strictly verbal and my body made a complete liar out of that protest. Neither Jess nor Jean listened to my rapidly weakening protests. One very loud squeal of female ecstasy reverberating through the cabin was the last straw. I was inundated by two extremely passionate young women. I can’t say that I was seduced and I certainly wasn’t raped, because I was more than willing, but I was definitely tackled and taken down for the count. As a tag team, the twins were very effective wrestlers. Of course once things got started, they came to the inevitable conclusion and not just once, but twice.

When I awoke in the morning, I was alone and feeling somewhat embarrassed, as well as more than a little ashamed of myself. In fact as the morning progressed all of us seemed to be walking on egg shells and not knowing what to say or what to do. We all seemed to be avoiding each other, but we also seemed to have forgotten the fact that it was Christmas Eve.

Shortly before lunch, I got tired of everyone avoiding each other and cornered the others, one at a time. I found out that not only had Sandy and Lucille never slept with each other before, not counting the times they both slept with me, but as well, Lucille had never made love to another woman before. On top of that, both she and Sandy were upset because they thought their actions had inadvertently pressured the twins and me into making love to each other. The twins were both upset because they felt that they’d taken advantage of me and were surprised when I told them that I felt the same way about them.

When we sat down to lunch, I told everyone what I’d discovered. At first everyone seemed embarrassed and looked at each other sheepishly. Then, since no one had been hurt or forced in any way, we saw the humour in the situation. It wasn’t long before the five of us were teasing each other and actually laughing about what had happen although the laughter may have carried a slight tinge of embarrassment.

Personally, I was happy to be reassured that both Jess and Jean weren’t upset in any way. I was also happy to be told that both of them had been on the pill for months. I still didn’t feel right about the situation, but since I couldn’t change the past, I did my best to put the fact that they were Sandy’s sisters out of my mind. I realized that I’d fallen down on another of my former resolutions about my actions with women and was now involved to a greater extent with two more young women. Surprisingly, I wasn’t all that upset about it, except that I felt I’d somehow double crossed Tom.

Just after lunch, Carissa and Jackie showed up in a brand-new Jeep Wagoneer that Carissa had bought using the insurance money from the one destroyed in the accident. Her father had given her enough money to make up the difference and buy new instead of used. Of course the Jeep was virtually packed full of gifts and parcels that had to be ferried inside the cabin, but first there was a pause for hugs and kisses all around.

Jackie looked great and I told her so.

“Well, I’ve had six weeks to recover since the last operation,” she declared loudly enough for everyone to hear. “And all these women you keep around had better not have worn you out either. Neither Carissa nor I have had sex for six weeks, so be warned.”

“Huh?” I managed to grunt as I stared at her.

This was nothing like the quiet inquisitive young woman who’d visited for a few days last fall. Carissa broke into laughter at the look on my face.

“Actually, the doctor told her to wait at least another week or two,” Carissa snorted. “And somehow, she’s inveigled me into sleeping with her, at least until then. So since you’re off to school in January, I think you’re safe for now, Chris.”

Suddenly I realized that Matt hadn’t come with Carissa and Jackie.

“Hey, where are your brothers?” I asked her bluntly.

“Probably on their way back here from Calgary, since they plan on being here before the evening,” Jackie smiled almost angelically. “They wanted to talk to my folks. I didn’t. I sent a gift along with them for Mom, but I don’t ever want to see the old man again.”

She turned away, then she paused and turned to smile at me. “Oh, and Matt said to tell you to give Carissa and me the room he normally uses, he and the boys will be staying in town with the Coulters tonight. John Coulter and the boys have grown to be quite good friends.”

Carissa and I were outside, getting the last gifts when she reached out a hand and stopped me.

“Chris, you should know that her old man tried to abduct her from the hospital in Edmonton. Thankfully, both Matt and Dad were there when he and his friends arrived. However after that episode Dad arranged things with your folks, the courts and the police so her father can no longer approach within a city block of her. The court also granted Matt custody, so for now she’s safe, but who knows what that idiot will try next. He seems to be fixated on having her shipped off to BC, but so far Matt and Dad have blocked every avenue he’s tried to use. The reason Matt went to Calgary was to talk to Jackie’s mother, to try to at least have her call and warn him or Dad if Jackie’s father plans to try anything else,” she sighed softly. “For now, we’re taking it day by day, but Matt’s worried that his old man will try to have someone else do his dirty work for him.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.