The Monaliza smile - Cover

The Monaliza smile

Copyright© 2005 by EdeIn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Liza Johns is a Photographer, she loves taking pictures of nature: the ocean, mountains, everything. One day she was asked to take a colleague's place in a wedding photo session. Liza never knew a groom can be so dangerous.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Safe Sex  

Lisa stopped walking and turned around to look at her friend Sarah.

"Run that by me again?" Lisa said startling Sarah.

"I said you should really go out with that guy, he is soooo cute." Sarah cooed.

"No thank you very much, I had my share and it wasn't much fun." Lisa answered dryly.

Lisa and Sarah had been friends since like forever, they knew each other when they were five, but even though they were best friends they were quiet the opposite from each other, Sarah was the pretty, outgoing, funny and popular, blue eyes, blonde and a cheerleader, she was everything Lisa wasn't, Lisa on the other hand is tall, brunette, quiet and in a good shape physically, but wear cloths to hide her frame perfectly. She wasn't exactly sociable but wasn't outgoing either, a quiet night with T.V and pizza made her day.

The reason why they became such good friends over the years, was the fact that they practically complete each other, Lisa kept Sarah grounded and Sarah pushed Lisa out of her shell, Lisa is an open minded person, but she had some concepts in life, her father left them behind when she was so young to understand what was going on, so were all her mothers next boyfriends, she never trusted men with anything till Bob.

NO I wont think about this now, Lisa thought stubbornly not after what he did, the bastard.

"You can't spend this life of yours alone you know."

"Oh I can, watch me." Lisa replied dramatically.

"You can't let one bad experience stop you, beside he was a bastard, I mean look at Dean."

"Well it did and I no longer trust men, besides men like dean are rare to find, you just got lucky, I didn't"

"Come on Lisa please, we can make fun of him afterwards." Sarah begged.

"Don't push it Sarah, please." Liz replied quietly.

"Fine Lisa, but remember you are going to break the poor guys heart." Sarah said dramatically.

"Thanks for the guilt, well now I can go to sleep at nigh, with ease." Sarah stuck her tongue out to Lisa who just returned the favour.

Sarah knew what Lisa have been through, and was smart enough not to push the subject; they spent the ride back home chatting about nothing in particular. That night Lisa was in bed thinking about her conversation with Sarah, her mother wasn't successful in her marriage. Lisa didn't want to go through the whole family history again, one in the family is enough. Lisa once was so close to that drama, when she met Bob.

what the hell I have to go through it anyhow, Lisa thought.At least I will remind myself how men really are.

Lisa met Bob in a club, where Sarah had put out a fight to get her there. She thought they clicked immediately and that they were on the same level. He knew she wasn't planning on sleeping with him anytime soon, but he went a long saying he respected her rules and that he can deal with it. At first it was great! he was the perfect gentleman, in every sense of the word, he never once complained about it. For the first three months she was happy and even started to rethink her rule, that maybe he was different and she could trust him with anything. But then things changed, he started trying to change her mind saying "come one Lisa we've been together for three months now, why not? "And she would give him the same answer, "I told you before I don't want that"

So she started to see less of him. Like she would call and get the answer machine, or he would cancel there date on the last second, saying he was working late. She thought that he is angry or something; she decided to drop by his place and see what's wrong.

She knocked for a while and was about to give up when Bob opened the door half naked, with just his boxers on.

"Lisa, what are you doing here?" he said a little above a whisper, and kept glancing back inside his apartment.

Lisa felt that something was wrong but decided she's here anyhow "Well, I came to s..."

"BOB, who is it honey? Come back to bed."

"Lisa, listen I can explain..."

"No Bobby honey, please go back to bed!"

She stormed down the stairs full speed not wanting him to see the tears. Men don't deserve to be loved they are just horny beings, and untrustworthy, and only a few rare great men are worth it, that was Lisa's last thought before she drifted to sleep.

Liza entered her office at 9 o'clock. The second she sat down MR. John Martin her boss called her.

"Liza. I want you in my office please." He said.

She looked at her disk and wondered what does John wants. Liza loved her boss so much he was like the father she never had. He helped her a lot when she had her problem with Bob, he stood by her and told her don't give up and to forget about Bob and continue her life as if nothing happened.

Shed knocked on the door and she heard him say "come in Liza"

"Good morning John. How are you today?" she asked with a wonderful smile. She had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. But it wasn't there all the time.

"Good morning Liza, I'm fine. Sit down please." He asked her nervously.

"What is it John you look nervous. Is there something wrong?" she asked worried. He looked tensed.

"Well Liza I have a job for you." He looked at some papers in front of him and looked back at her.

"Okay. Tell me? Why do you look so nervous?" she asked.

"Look, I know you don't like working with people."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.