Requital - Cover

Requital

Copyright© 2005 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 7: Mid October

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mid October - He caught his wife cheating. He wants a divorce, but everyone says he's overreacting. He thinks otherwise and he's going to show them how wrong they are.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Saturday mornings were lazy times for Steve these days. Without Barbara around, there was no "honey-do" list to complete and no one to take up his time. The college football games the networks had selected for broadcast today didn't interest him, though he had one playing on the TV in the background while he did a little housework.

Over a grilled cheese sandwich and chips for lunch, he mulled things over. He didn't really know why he'd refused Kim's advances last night. Barbara had no claim upon his fidelity any longer, and Kim was willing. He doubted she was a virgin. He didn't see how she could be. From her words and actions, she'd known exactly what she wanted to do to him and what she wanted him to do to her. So far, no one had been hurt. He didn't know what he wanted to do. Life was getting complicated.

The phone rang. The extension in the kitchen didn't have a display to show the caller ID. Steve decided to answer it anyway.

"Steve! How are you today?"

"Hello, Barbara," he said into the mouthpiece. He'd thought it might be Kimberly, at worst he thought it would be his father or mother-in-law. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I thought I'd call and see if you'd be okay with rescheduling next Thursday's marriage counseling to the following Monday. I've got to go to Omaha for a business meeting and..."

"No, I can't do that, Barb. We're hosting a group of Congressional staffers in from D.C. on a contract for a new federal building downtown. There's no way I can miss that and it's liable to be an all day thing. I'll be one of the escorts for them to dinner that night and... well, you see how it is," Steve answered.

"Okay, ho--Steve," she said. There was no trace of accusation in her voice. She accepted his refusal at face value. She hesitated. He could hear her intake of breath.

"Steve... have you thought anymore about--"

"No," he said tonelessly, "I haven't." He didn't need to hear what she was going to ask about. The answer to everything was "no."

"Steve, I know... Mr. Houston has explained it very well to me... so I know what you're feeling, hon--Steve." She broke off for a moment. "I'd give anything to take all this back and make everything all right but--"

"No, Barbara, you most definitely do NOT know what I'm feeling. Quit saying that. It's not true and it never will be true, dammit."

"Okay... okay... I didn't mean to upset you," Barbara said hastily. "I... well... I'll just say goodbye then. Take care of yourself, all right?"

Steve swallowed his anger. He took a long breath and let it out.

"Okay, Barbara. Talk to ya later."

"Bye," she answered. They hung up nearly simultaneously.

He seethed for a long time after the call. Between being accused of overreacting and Barbara telling him she "understood his pain," he was being driven crazy. After the anger passed, he felt himself plunge into a deeper depression than he'd ever known.


Kimberly came back just before night fell. He heard the car pull into his driveway and had the door open when she trotted up onto the porch with a full supermarket's plastic bag hanging from her right hand. She threw herself into his arms, kissing him passionately.

"Miss me?" she demanded.

"Huh?" Steve teased. "Why would I miss you, young lady?"

She pretended to pout. A quick hand grabbed at his half-hard cock. A squeeze gave her an answer to a question she hadn't asked. She grinned and delightedly squeezed again.

Steve hastily backed away so he could pull her in and close the door. God knew which of his neighbors were watching and waiting only for an opportunity to report his indiscretions to... whoever.

Kimberly's enthusiastic greeting was contagious. His earlier melancholy slipped away, though the memory, and the reason for it, remained in a corner of his mind.

"Where'd you go last night?" Steve asked. "Over to your Mom and Dad's?"

"Huh uhhhh, lover," she responded. "Mommy and Daddy don't know their bright-eyed little girl is even in town." There was a tinge of bitterness in her tone Steve didn't understand. There was no time to explore it though. Kimberly's lips were too demanding.

"I went back up to Austin to my dorm room," Kim explained later over barbequed chicken and potato salad. "You like porn, right?"

Steve had to nod his agreement, though he really wasn't into porno movies that much. The evidence to the contrary had been on the coffee table in his living room last night and Kim had found it. Nothing he could say was going to change it now.

"Well, I brought us some good porno flicks to watch tonight, lover boy," she said seductively. She got up and sat in his lap. After long minutes of deep kisses, he pushed her back gently so he could drag in some air. When the girl jumped up and pulled him to his feet, he didn't resist. He let her lead him to the living room where she sat on the sofa.

"Let's watch one of my pornos now," she said eagerly. She was flushed, excited. Already erect nipples were pushing out against the baggy sweatshirt she wore. She was nearly breathless.

Steve's answer was in his eyes and Kimberly read it. She dumped the plastic bag of videocassettes onto the coffee table and bent happily to look at the labels. Selecting one, she pranced over to the entertainment center and slipped it into the VCR. She scampered back to the couch and sat beside him. She took his hand and pressed it to her crotch. She was fully aroused and fluid already soaked her pants.

The video was strictly an amateur production. It sprang onto the screen without any lead in. Loud music blared, startling both Steve and Kimberly. She made a grab for the remote control and held down the button to lower the volume.

He couldn't help but answer her sexual excitement with his own, but he was hesitant. He wasn't sure he really wanted to keep getting deeper into this thing with his sister-in-law. It didn't feel right. He was put off by her fascination with the pornography and he had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach that the situation was spiraling out of control. He didn't know what he could do to correct things.

The scene on the screen was a party. The loud music filled the living room but the fast techno beat fit the action on the screen. There were half a dozen couples and threesomes visible around what looked like a small swimming pool. Everyone was naked save for one tall, red-haired girl who still had a blouse on but nothing else. The men's butt cheeks flexed rhythmically as they drove their cocks into eager cunts. Their pace, without exception, was fast and hard. The bodies of the girls being fucked were jolted harshly with each slamming thrust. None of the women were objecting. They seemed to welcome the hard fucking they were getting.

The camera began to move to the right and the field of view narrowed as the operator zoomed in on one threesome on an air mattress beside the pool. The girl was on her knees with one hand on the ground. Her other hand held the staff of a big cock she was enthusiastically sucking. Behind her, a skinny, younger man pistoned his dick in and out of her pussy. The girl shifted slightly, hunching back against the man taking her doggy style. Letting the prick she was sucking slide out of her mouth, she turned to give her other pardner some instruction. Seeing the camera on her, she grinned cheerfully licked her lips suggestively.

"Damn," Steve whispered. The girl was Kimberly. He didn't know who the men were. Kimberly giggled happily in front of him.

"Cool, huh?" she said breathlessly.

Steve stared at the screen. The woman in the orgy was not the pretty, bubbly high school cheerleader he knew. The woman up there was a hard driving, sexual animal. Where had the innocent little girl he'd known gone? This was wrong. But... it was also exciting. Gradually, the woman being shared by two men became someone other than his sister-in-law anymore. She was just a sex object.

The orgy continued in the video. The Kimberly beside the swimming pool had two more men with her now. One of the newcomers offered a plate to the girl. Holding a finger to her nose to close off one nostril, she used the other one to snort up the white powder in one of the lines on the plate. She reeled back for a moment, sitting back on her heels until she recovered from the hit. The Kimberly beside Steve began humming excitedly.

"Whenever you want to, you can have me, okay?"

Steve grunted a reply. He didn't know if he wanted to his penis inside Kim's pussy. Actually, he was certain he didn't want his dick anywhere near the girl, but he didn't know what to do. He felt sick. None of the four guys shown having sex with Kimberly in the video had been wearing a condom.

"And we can watch more movies too," Kimberly added absentmindedly.

The despair that had clamped down on him earlier today came back full force. The depression was worse this time. He could see nine more videocassettes on the coffee table. Considering Kimberly's excited desire to watch them, he was sure she was the star in all of the porno flicks. God knew how many men this young girl had been with. There was every chance she was infected with a variety of STD's.

The gloom in his mind deepened. Detachedly, he wondered that Kimberly seemed so unaware of his mood. But then, she was still giving the TV her total attention. She was breathing hoarsely. Her hip and thigh were pressed tightly against his body. She was becoming even more excited. He could practically taste the scent of the highly aroused woman next to him.

There was no way out of the morass that surrounded him. Barbara had betrayed him. She'd wanted another man. Their marriage was over. She wouldn't let him go. Barbara demanded he stay close so his pain would never go away. Her sister... pretty, unspoiled little Kimberly... was a slut for any man who wanted between her legs.

And here he was with her. He wanted her. He wanted to slam his cock into her cunt from behind until she screamed her way through a dozen orgasms. He was no better than any of those other guys. She'd give him a sexually transmitted disease... he knew she would.

He couldn't deal with everything hammering at him. He couldn't think. He couldn't reason.

His mind switched off. There was nothing he could do to make things better. He quit trying. He stopped thinking about consequences; he refused to consider there might be any... except one. He could think of one that would give him release from all his problems.

Abruptly, Kimberly took things in her own hands. She stood up, yanked down her sweatpants, and kicked off her shoes to pull the pants down over her feet. She didn't have any panties on. She pulled Steve up beside her and dragged the cargo shorts he was wearing down over his hips without unzipping them. He was already barefoot. He had been all day.

He didn't resist. He knew what was coming and it was no longer a dilemma he had to deal with. He felt better, at peace with himself and the world for the first time in many months.

"Quick," Kimberly panted as she sat back down. She lay on her side, facing the TV and pulled Steve down behind her.

"Quick... I want you in me," she said frantically. Steve was hard enough for penetration already. He had been since the girl on the screen had become a nonentity. She was just a fuck toy now.

"Put it in me," Kimberly said impatiently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.