The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 24: Sunday March 13: Paying The Price

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Sunday March 13: Paying The Price - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

By the time my brother turned my vision on the 'party' was well under way. Anne and Meredith were naked and being gang-fucked by six guys while Armstrong was sitting in a lounge with the beautiful, and naked, Erin Macintosh sitting on his lap."

'Actually she IS hot little brother, and I have to admit that whoever the surgeon was who did that job on her breasts he is right out of the top drawer.' I heard him laugh. 'It makes me almost want to renege on what I said before.'

I was about to say something in response when my brother spoke again.

'I wouldn't be getting your hopes up though Fred, it was only a passing thought, now turn your attention to what's happening.'

I did, and saw that Anne and Meredith were both being tripled by three guys. Two big guys were laying flat out on the plush carpet with their hard cocks pushed into the girl's arses as they lay back on their guy's stomachs. Their legs were spread as wide as they could go and a couple of very impressive cocks, they looked to be about 10-inches or more, were pounding their cunts.

'If your into statistics Fred both of those cocks that are stretching our girl's vaginas are 11-inches, which means they aren't that much bigger than the two cocks Anne and Meredith are attempting to swallow.

'They are surely not going to be able to deep throat them?'

My brother laughed. 'Ordinarily no, but with a little help you'll be amazed at what these girls can accomplish. After all they have to be talented enough, have to enjoy themselves enough that Armstrong will invite them and, in a roundabout fashion, Bristoll to the Mitchell's country property.' He laughed. 'But that's for after the gangbang, for now just watch and listen.'

'Do I have to?'

'It's a small price to pay Fred.'

Just then I heard Anne. She had taken her mouth off the cock that had been trying to find its way down her throat.

"Oh fuck I'm coming! OH YES! FUCK ME, FUCCCKKK MEE!! Fuck my cunt fuck my arse." She looked up at the guy whose cock she'd been sucking and grinned lecherously. "Fuck my mouth. Come on buddy ram that cock down my throat. COME ON, FUCK YOU!!!" she screamed. "I can take it."

And take it she did. While the other men fucked her arse and her cunt he pushed his cock into her open mouth and as soon as she wrapped her lips around the shaft rammed it down her throat in one vicious thrust and then begin to fuck his long thick erection in and out of her throat.

The man looked across at Armstrong who was now fucking Erin Macintosh. "God Sherm' you sure know how to pick 'em." He continued to fuck Anne's mouth while his friends fucked her cunt and arse and while his three pals did the same to an equally enthusiastic Meredith Brooke-Adams. "Just where did you find these gorgeous sluts?"

He laughed as he fucked up into the Erin Macintosh cunt. "Let's just say that they fell into my lap and I... er... made them an offer they couldn't refuse," and he laughed again even louder.

"Well it sure was worth it," said the guy who was on his back and pushing his cock up into Meredith's arse, "this Meredith slut has the best, the tightest and the prettiest arse I've ever fucked."

"Hey!" yelled Anne as she momentarily pulled off the cock that was fucking her face. "You haven't fucked my arse yet and it's just as tight as my slutty friend over there."

He grinned as he continued to thrust up into Meredith's arse. "Don't you worry your pretty and well fucked faced about that my little Susie-Slut I'll get around to your arse before the night is out."

She laughed. "Well I should fucking hope so," she smiled, pressed against the cocks that were fucking her front and backand licked the one she was about to take down her throat again, "Mer' and I have six holes between us and there's six of you." She grinned. "Now according to my calculations that's thirty-six loads of cum, eighteen apiece." This time she giggled. "I'd say you boys have got a busy night in front of you," and she went back to deep-throating the cock in front of her face.

"Is this chick for real?" This time it was the turn of the guy fucking Anne's arse to speak. "Do these bimbos really expect... ?"

"HEY!" It was Anne yelling. She had taken her mouth off the cock which had just that second been deep in her throat. "Sluts we may be, BIMBOS we are definitely not."

She looked directly at Armstrong as she continued to enjoy the arse and cunt fucking she was getting. "You may have got us here for one reason Mr. Armstrong, but we're staying because we like to get fucked, because we like to take on cocks two and three at a time and because we're awful fucking good at it."

Sherman Armstrong looked back as he stopped with his cock deep within his girlfriend's pussy. "She's right Joe. Now these are girls who obviously know how to treat a cock." He smiled. "Now if you're saying that you don't know how to treat them then I may have to bring in..."

"Oh no, we can manage." He looked around at the other five men as he continued to saw his 11-inch cock in and out of Anne's soaking wet, and well fucked, pussy. "Can't we guys?"

There was a general murmur of agreement and suddenly all six guys returned to the serious business of satisfying our seemingly insatiable girls.

'Only for tonight though Fred. And their abilities to take everything these guys can throw at them, their talent for continuously being able to get these guys up for it is an ability that they will only have need of tonight. After all Fred their normal hormones will be quite enough for you and father and THE FAMILY. Now settle back and watch the show.'

And I watched, and watched, and watched. If they weren't taking them on three at a time they were taking them on one and two at a time while they worked on doing the 'impossible and bringing the cocks back to life time and time again, something which they were quite successful at.

And all this time Sherman Armstrong and Erin Macintosh watched their men at play as they quietly enjoyed themselves in the chair they started in, and never moved from.

Finally though, at about three in the morning, and even though it was six against two, the six called it quits as they staggered rather than walked to the front door and the limousine that Armstrong had arranged to transport them to wherever they called home.

I looked at Anne and Meredith as they lay on the plush carpet. They were still naked their faces and tits were covered in cum while large amounts of it was dribbling out of their pussies and arses even though they had been 'forced', though force was hardly necessary, to clean each other up.

Suddenly Sherman Armstrong and Erin Macintosh were standing over them, both had showered and both were wearing dressing gowns, Armstrong's was tied with a sash over silk pyjamas and Erin's was open showing that she was wearing a sheer knee-length nightie that showed off her voluptuous figure.

"I think it's about time you two showered don't you?" said Armstrong with a smile.

Anne looked up and smiled as she reached between her legs, wiped up a dribble of cum on her finger and licked it off. "Did we pass your test?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.