The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 16: Monday March 7: While The Cats Away... !

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Monday March 7: While The Cats Away... ! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

It was after bowling and I was lying on my bed awake with my eyes closed waiting for the next vision to start. They were so regular now they were becoming a constant part of my life. Beside me Anne was asleep, a state of affairs that was definitely unusual considering how randy she was feeling earlier in the evening. It seemed to me that only one person could be responsible for that state of affairs.

'Naturally! And don't worry she won't wake up until we're finished. Better for both of us really, then she'll be wide-awake later on and ready for a long night.'

'Are you sure things will go okay? I mean I know the kids are getting paid but I don't know that they'll think it worth a night in the cells and the accompanying fine."

'When are you going to learn to trust me, on a warm night like tonight the last thing the police are going to worry about is three kids playing around in the fountain. I mean you DO remember Madisons don't you?'

'How could I forget.'

'Well Anne and any of those guys could have had sex right there on the dance floor and the police wouldn't have bothered. And anyway that's why you're in contact by mobile phone isn't it?'

Monday night appeared to be something of a problem for Nathaniel Bristoll. Clearly he was bored at the gym, obviously because Anne/Susan was 'away on holiday'. Walking home he began the long walk down High Street.

'He's fully intending to go home Winston, of course he won't make it. Even though he doesn't know it yet he's going to change his mind. To Bristoll of course it'll be entirely on the spur of the moment, which of course it is. It's just that I happen to know what he's going to do before he does it. So if somebody were to ask him where he was going he could truthfully answer that he doesn't know.'

'So you know where he's heading for?'

'Nancy Donovan's house. She the mother of that girl he spoke to on the phone about that fictitious video library, Barbara or Babs. She lives on the new estate that backs onto the woods on the corner of Calderwood Road. He'll take the pathway separating the woods from the estate, find her house and wait in hope.'

I watched him continue down to the pathway, but he didn't turn instead he kept on running to Calderwood where he made a right turn and kept going. 'I thought you said he was... ?'

'The thought of Anne and the vivid memory of Saturday night was just a little too much for him and he's changed his mind. But don't worry, he's not going home.'

He was jogging as he crossed over Faversham Road. By the time he turned into Chestnut Avenue he was running full out. In the warm night air he was really working up a sweat and by the time Bristoll turned into Hallmark Street the perspiration was pouring off him.

'His only intention for the sudden exercise is to keep his mind occupied. Trouble is he doesn't know he's heading in the direction of the fountain, neither does he know the temptation that'll be waiting for him there. But we know don't we? Now phone up this friend Mickey. Now that we know he's definitely headed for the fountain I think it's time they did their stuff.'

I pulled the mobile phone out of my pocket and dialled the number. Mickey answered on the first ring. I just needed two words. "It's time!"

The vision followed Bristoll as he ran back into town. When he reached the square he nearly turned around and ran back. In the fountain in the centre of the square doing exactly what they were being paid for were Mickey and his two female acquaintances.

'He's thinking that it's the night for it. Look at him staring down at his own drenched slacks and sports shirt thinking that if he wasn't so self-conscious, well who knows. Anyway it's about time your friends did their stuff, and they'd better do it right otherwise you'll be paying them a visit.'

I watched as Bristoll ran through the square slowly, clearly he was scared to get too close to the fountain. Even so he couldn't take his eyes off the kids. The girls were dressed in their bra and panties while Mickey was even less inhibited, he was naked as he sat in the fountain revelling in the attention of the two girls. Bristoll kept moving, jogging as slowly as he dared while trying not to make it too obvious that he was looking. He failed miserably.

Mickey looked up and grinned. "Helluva way to cool down eh?" He pointed at the two girls. "Fucking awesome aren't they." He indicated Bristoll's clothes. "You look as though you could use some cooling down."

One of the girls, she was a skinny redhead, came close to the edge of the fountain near where Bristoll was standing. "Hey you're not bad looking. Come on sweetie," she said in a sweet whimpering voice as she turned to the other girl and promptly fell on her backside.

Nathan looked around, he was evidently feeling quite conspicuous but he needn't have worried, the one or two people who were around were careful to stay away from the fountain.

"Come on cutie," she insisted as she held her arms out not seeming to be phased in the least, "my sister's got Mickey--" she rubbed a hand against her pussy "--and I need someone for little old me."

"Unless he just likes looking." The other girl was having her say. "Maybe he just likes to perve, what do you think Mickey? Could be he just likes looking?" She was taunting him standing there hands on hips leaning slightly forward and staring at him as she continued to talk to Mickey. "Hey maybe he's a fucking fag, didya think that maybe it's you, your big cock and that cute butt of yours that turns him on?"

'What does he do now Fred? If Anne was here he'd know that her company would lead to them making love, but she isn't, she's away and he needs something. If it wasn't for the opportunity that might develop here then who knows what he might do. You see how handy it is to be able to read people's minds? If he didn't go peeping tonight he'd need an outlet and these kids are going to supply it.'

"What's the matter?" Mickey had now moved to the side of the fountain. "You a bit of a bum boy? Were you the sort of guy who dropped the soap in the showers at school?" He appeared to think for a while as he stared at Bristoll. "Hey maybe you bat for both sides, is that it? Maybe you like looking at tits as well, do you?"

The second girl, the one with Mickey took off her bra and flashed her smallish pear-shaped tits as the three of them moved closer to Bristoll.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.