The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Foreword

Incest Sex Story: Foreword - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Melbourne! Recently voted, along with Vancouver and Vienna, as one of the world's most liveable cities.

But what if it wasn't. What if it was rundown, dominated in the many poorer suburbs by gangs who did as they liked. What if it was possessed of an ineffectual police force who decided that the best thing they could do for the people of Melbourne was to let the gangs and the criminal element do what they liked to each other and worry about protecting the law-abiding citizens.

The most logical, the most likely result is of course that it would create a vigilante society in which people would feel obliged to take matters into their own hands, a society where guns of all sorts and many other types of weapons became readily available. Nearly as readily available as the drugs that financed them.

Two such vigilantes were Cyril Hillman, his son Winston and a band of very loyal and very close friends. They also controlled a business that made a lot of money from the drug trade.

Now this is never going to happen, not in a great town like Melbourne, not in a country like Australia. But it might make for a helluva story — Berwick Bob!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.