Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

I woke up around 11am. We had gotten in extremely late and even the kids were exhausted. I made my way to the bathroom to take care of business. The pain the bladder can use to wake you up is excruciating. I started breakfast, if you could call it that at noon.

Soon, the rest of my family had gotten up. Robbie and Melanie were making coffee. I never could understand what they like about it. I had seen what happens when you leave a half-cup sit for 2-4 weeks. It creates a tar like sludge in the bottom of the cup. Not something that I want in my stomach.

We sat down and ate. Robbie was the first to point out the obvious.

"Well, time to get back to normal. Couldn't we have just stayed there?"

I replied, "No, we still have too much to do here. I have to go back to work on Monday."

This created a collective groan from everyone.

"Well, I need to catch up on the mail. I'll be in the office if you need me Mel."

"Ok Honey."

I went and started to catch up from our week away. Bills sure know how to take a great vacation and cause heartbreak when you get back. I must have spent 2 hours between going through the mail and catching up with my e-mail as well.

I decided that I needed to go for a walk. I found no takers. The response from all was, "it's too cold."

Well, it is still mid March in Buffalo. We were lucky that it wasn't still snowing. I got myself bundled up and took my walk. My muscles started to reject the idea once that cold air hit, but I forced the issue.

I returned home feeling pretty good. I needed to get the blood moving early in the day. I found it always made me feel better.

I spent the remaining part of the day playing with my kids. Well, Ok, lounging around the house with my kids is more like it.

Monday rolled around and my life got almost back to normal. School was still out for the next week. I did have to go back to work. It took me about 3 hours to build up the desire to actually do some work. I finally managed to do something productive.

The next several days were a blur. It was Thursday when Becky came to me with a question I didn't expect.

"Dad. Could you take me shopping?"

"Why, do you need something?"

"I need to get a birthday present for someone."

"One of your friends is having a birthday. Which one?"

"Julie."

I must have made a strange face. Becky looked at me and started to chuckle.

"Daddy, I know you had liked her. I also know that you're upset with her and I think that you have a right to be. It is her birthday and I want to let her know that someone cares enough. Her parents are treating her the way Mom is. Mom's angst toward her is fully understandable, but her parents is not."

"Ok, I guess I could. When is her birthday?"

"Sunday."

"When do you want to go shopping?"

"How about tomorrow after you get home from work. We should have 2 hours before the Wal-Mart closes after you get home from work."

"Ok. Be ready to leave when I get home tomorrow."

I received a very happy hug and heard her stay, "Thanks Daddy."

Once she left the room, I just sat and thought about it. I realized that I was having a baby with someone whom I had very little knowledge who she actually was. My daughter actually knew her better than I did. I felt better knowing that since I was already married, I had no need for any plans of a future with Julie. I didn't need to know her much more.

I took Becky to Wal-Mart to do her shopping. She immediately dragged me over to the ladies clothing section.

"Becky, why are you looking at sweatpants?"

"She's 5 months along already. None of her regular clothes fit anymore. She's down to just her sweatshirts and sweatpants."

It took me a moment to think about it. Julie was already 5 months along. The affair was 5 months ago already. Time was moving along much faster than I was wanted it to.

"Ok. I can understand that. I'll be honest, I haven't thought about her very much."

"Yeah, I know Dad. I can understand why."

"Thanks."

Becky picked up what she wanted to get Julie. We took them up to the register and paid for them. We headed home.

Melanie had gotten home about 10 minutes before we arrived. She immediately had questions.

"Where were you two?"

"Becky needed some things at the store."

"Oh, Ok. Did she get everything she needed?"

"According to her, she did."

"Good. Ready for bed?"

"More than ready."

We crashed for the night, but not before spending about twenty minutes pleasuring each other.

I was glad when Saturday rolled around. I had 2 days before I had to be back to school and work. I spent my day as I spend almost every Saturday, spending time with my kids.

About mid afternoon, I had stopped to think about the upcoming anniversary. Melanie and I would be celebrating 17 years together. I wanted something that would be romantic. I had thought of something real quiet that would work.

I called my brother and asked about borrowing his cabin. My parents have almost 50 acres of land about 25 miles from home. My brother took some of the trees that had been cut down and built a real cabin back in the woods overlooking the creek. I figured a weekend up there with just us and a fire would be beautiful. He thought it was good idea as well. I started to plan that weekend that was only 3 weeks away.

After Melanie left for work, I was enjoying a bit of time with the television. My boys normally monopolize it. Somehow I won control over it today. I was enjoying some movie on HBO when Becky came in.

"Daddy. Did Mom leave for work?"

"Yeah, she's been gone for about an hour. Why?"

"Could you take me up to see Julie?"

"Why?" I think I was starting to sound like a broken record.

"It's her birthday. Don't you remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I remember."

I dragged myself off the sofa and got ready to go. On our way up there, Becky looked at me.

"Is there something wrong? You don't seem to happy about this?"

"Beck, I'm not that comfortable around Julie these days. Mom has threatened to remove parts of me that I rather like."

"Yeah, I know. I also know about the drugging you as well. I can understand."

"Good. When we get there, give her my wishes as well. I don't dare go up. You never know what your mother will find out about. Better safe than sorry."

"Ok. I will."

We arrived and Becky headed to Julie's dorm room. I relaxed and waited for her return. I had been sitting there about 10 minutes when Becky and Julie came out. They came over to my door. I opened my door and stepped out just as Julie gave me a hug.

"Thanks Rob. I needed this."

"What did I do?"

"You brought Becky up here to give me a birthday present. Even my parents never called to wish me a happy birthday. You and Becky have been the only ones to call or stop over. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

A few minutes later, Becky and I were on our way home.

"Dad, You should have seen the look on her face when she opened her door."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.