Testing Whim - Cover

Testing Whim

Copyright© 2005 by Slowpoke

Chapter 1: A New Pristine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Pristine - What would you do if there was always a beautiful woman eagerly waiting to fulfill your deepest, and often their darkest, fantasy? What if one showed up demanding something you hadn't meant to offer? Submissive by nature, she'd secretly fantasized about being dominated, yet had always been intimidated by the men who could take her there... until the day she showed up in my study and backing out was no longer an option.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Body Modification   Needles  

Background — Phishing

From birth your skills and natural inclinations help shape the person you will become. To put it mildly, I was born with some very unusual skills. Some would call it mind control, but it started off in a much more subtle way: if I wanted you to do something, you'd want to do it as well. Over the years I've extended and refined my skills. It started with people, gradually expanded to objects, then time would slow down, and eventually whole dimensions would be created for my fantasies to come true.

Phishing: Not consciously selecting a fantasy but letting your subconscious choose for you. For most it's as rudimentary as closing your eyes, stroking yourself, and waiting for your mind to bring forth the perfect situation to get off. For me phishing is more like my gift playing match maker: subconsciously I have a fantasy I'd like to try and subconsciously you have a fantasy aching to be fulfilled.

I've never claimed to be a nice or kind person, but I've found my adventures to be significantly more satisfying if everyone involved wants the fantasy to come true, even if they only want it in the darkest corner of their soul and would never admit it under any other circumstances. I tend to avoid the people that are afraid and of their innermost desires. However, there are plenty of others who lick their lips in anticipation, hoping I'll help make one of their most secret fantasies a reality.

The following is one of my most memorable experiences.


To most I appear to be in my mid-twenties, tall, and in excellent physical condition. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and have used my gift to remove any unwanted body hair. At first glance I must look like a young professor perched behind an oversized mahogany desk. But most professors do not have a 1" vertical barbell pierced through the head of their cock and have not enjoyed the more extreme sides of sexual play and body modification.

While I may look to be around 25, in reality I am several lifetimes old. I've used my gift to do and see things most people cannot even imagine. However, more and more often I've been using my gift to take me to my study where I sit and reminisce about old conquests and add to my ever expanding library. The study was designed for comfort with bookcases around the perimeter, and a large colorful rug in the middle. Occasionally guest chairs or a fireplace and comfy couches would appear, but neither is present at the moment.

It's been several weeks since my last phishing trip yet for some reason this doesn't really bother me. I try to lie to myself and say that I'm just taking a break and catching up on some reading. But to be perfectly honest, I'm bored. When anything you could ever want is just a wish away, even the most creative individuals will eventually lose interest. Luckily my gift has learned to compensate and while it is not possible to be completely content all the time, these bouts of melancholy are rare and brief.

Leafing carelessly through a novel, it was several minutes before I realized I was not alone. Only a Pristine could find my study unassisted and it had been several years since one last visited. While all the Pristines that visit me are female and no two are exactly alike, most are just blossoming into the women they will eventually become. They tend to be the type of person you could talk to for ten minutes and already be joking around like you've known each other for years. Virginal, while fun on occasion, is often frustratingly synonymous being sexually ignorant. Instead, Pristines have had just enough sexual experience to vaguely know what is possible, to have a rough understanding of the types of things they enjoy, and to take part in even the crudest of conversations.

Curious, I look around and notice the walls of my study have expanded so that every few feet a door that separates the bookshelves. While seemingly identical, each door has a unique shade or pattern to help identify what lies beyond.

In the corner farthest I could see the Pristine facing away from me studying a book from one of the shelves. Most of her features were concealed by the shadows, but as she reached up to replace the book her cut off jean shorts and a tank top stretched enticingly around her lithe body.

Feeling my eyes on her she turned and, with a start, noticed my presence.

"Hello?" she called, cautiously approaching my desk.

"Yes?" I replied while making a show of letting my attention return to the novel still open on the desk in front of me. Perhaps it was my gift, but I sensed now was not the time to stare and chose instead to ignore her. Pretending to read I could feel her eyes checking me out. Apparently she liked what she saw as glancing up I noticed her nipples had hardened and were now plainly visible through the thin material of her shirt.

"Um, where am I?" she asked in a timid voice coming to a stop in front of my desk. She seemed more than a little uncomfortable and was obviously used to guys at least acknowledging if not openly drooling over her.

"Well, obviously you're in my study," I replied make a conscious effort to look her directly in the eyes while reclining back in my chair and gesturing to the room around us.

I could have made a chair for her to sit, but again my gift took over and I sensed it would be best to let her wonder around and work through how she got here on her own.

"What? This is your study? How did I get here?" she pondered aloud. "I remember spending spring break in Mexico with a bunch of other senior English majors. I don't think I had anything to drink once we got back. Am I dead?"

"Far from it," I reassured her with a laugh.

"Man, this is one weird dream ... check out all these books! Have you read all of them?"

"Of course."

I really wasn't all that concerned with making her feel at ease, that was my gift's job after all, but was glad we may have found some common ground so that we could move past this awkward introduction stage.

"Prove it," she challenged before purposely striding to the nearest book case.

Looking over the shelf she prompted "If you prick us... "

"'Do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh?' Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice," I replied with a smirk. "Too easy."

Moving further down the wall, she stopped and smiled, "I know this... "

"'A man got to do what he got to do.' John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath."

While still looking for another book to quote she replied, "Impressive."

Spotting another classic she asked, "Those who don't build... "

"'Must burn. It's as old as history and juvenile delinquence.' Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451."

Her eyes narrowed, but I could tell that she was impressed.

"Shall we move on to people?" I asked. "How about this one, 'Only two things are infinite'... "

"'The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former, ' Albert Einstein," she replied with a smile.

Surprisingly this little exchange, combined with me giving her my full attention, seemed to have relaxed her considerably.

"Apparently, you're almost as well read as me. But something tells me that's not why I'm here."

Still looking into her deep brown eyes I couldn't help but question that very same thing. There was fire in her eyes, something women rarely show when visiting my office. Strangely it only added to her allure.

Sensing I wasn't going to reply in the near future she asked, "So, why am I here?"

"Well, I'm not really sure." Rocking back in my chair I considered how best to answer her and decided to be blunt. "Most only find my study because they have some fantasy they've been unable to fulfill anywhere else."

"Fantasy? You mean, like a sexual fantasy?"

"Of course" I replied with a wink.

"So what, they come into your office and you just throw them over the desk and have your way with them?"

"Sure, if that's what they really want," I replied while struggling to maintain a straight face. "But usually they are a bit more creative."

At her confused look I continued, "If I came to you it's because I have a fantasy in mind that you would like to share. However if you came to me that means that there is some fantasy you haven't been able to achieve that I would enjoy sharing."

"So what you're saying is, I came here because I want to do you, I just haven't figured exactly how?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I agreed while nodding my head slightly.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?!?" she yelled incredulously while stomping her foot and defiantly crossing her arms.

Summoning remarkably more restraint than I previously would have imagined possible I resisted the urge to banish her from my presence.

"How about this: Why don't you go touch one of those doors?" I asked while pointing to doors that line the walls.

Still defiant, she seemed torn between arguing with me and curiosity as to how complying could possibly make any difference. With an annoyed sigh I felt a slight push from my gift force her to obey and she cautiously inched towards the nearest door.

Taking a deep breath she seemed to steel her resolve before reaching out and placing her hand firmly on the door. With a gasp her entire body shuddered before a smile slowly crept its way onto her face.

I know it wasn't strictly necessary, but, recognizing the etchings on the door, I decided to join her. With a slight tug I felt myself slipping into her fantasy.


Opening my eyes I found myself in a dimly lit room with the flickering light of scented candles reflecting off the satin sheets. I'm standing beside an elevated bed with the Pristine lying completely naked on the edge before me. Without any hint of embarrassment she gracefully lifted her legs and pressed her feet against my chest before spreading her knees and smiling enticingly up at me. I could tell she was ready as her pussy was swollen and dripping with desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.