When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jack opened Erin's oven and shoved in the baking dish full of lasagna. He had planned on making it for dinner at his place; and when Erin had called, he had packed up his ingredients and brought them along to her place.

With a forty-five minute wait, he went back into the bedroom and stretched out on the bed beside Erin. Fifteen minutes later, she mumbled incoherently and then, opened her eyes. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Feeling better, Sweetie?"

She nodded. "What time is it?"

"Five minutes after six."

"Oh, man." She winced. "I've messed up my sleep for tonight."

"Maybe I'll be able to help you with that, too." His ran his fingers through her hair teasing the skin on the back of her neck. "I'm gonna' go fix you some bath water."

"Jack, you don't --"

"Erin, I want to take care of you."

"But --"

"But nothing." He spatted her playfully on the butt. "Come in when I call you."

As the water ran out of the faucet he poured in some of the lavender bubble bath he had found sitting on the shelf above the toilet. When the water was up a little over half-way in the tub that was large enough to hold two people, he lit the large lavender candle she had sitting on the vanity; and the smaller one she had placed on a table in the corner of the room.

He called her in and left her alone. When he turned off the lasagna and removed it from the oven, he went back to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Honey, dinner's almost ready."

"Okay."

Back in the other room, Jack lit the candles on the table; and turned up the volume that was too low on the stereo from which Irish ballads could be heard.

When she joined him, she was wearing a black and gray flannel shirt that came to her knees with a pair of black shorts. She had a pair of gray socks on her feet.

"How do you feel?" he asked; holding her chair for her to sit down.

"Warm, cozy, and --" She hesitated.

"And what?" He sat in the chair across from her.

Her face turned pink. "Horny."

"Really?" He grinned and took a bite of his garlic bread.

She nodded and picked up her fork. "When I get over the worst of my cramps, which usually happens once I sleep, I'm always horny. In fact, I'm horny the rest of my period."

She stabbed at her lasagna with a force that made him wince; and he reached across the table and placed his against her right cheek. "Honey, what's wrong?"

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "I'm nothing but a slut."

"Sweet Lord Jesus. What idiot told you that?"

She sniffed. "My mother. I told her how I felt one time when I was a teenager and she told me that feeling that way during my monthly meant that I was a slut. I had to ask God to forgive me and never feel that way, again."

Jack closed his eyes, counted ten, and hoped that Mrs. Kelly was rotting in hell. He then got up from his chair and went around the table to Erin. Kneeling, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Sweetie, you were made by God to feel everything you feel; and there's nothing to be forgiven for."

She turned her head to look at him. "Not even for wanting to jump your bones?"

Chuckling, he shook his head. "Not even for that." He feather kissed her lips and tweaked her nose. "You need to eat first, though."

She didn't talk much while they ate; and he didn't press her until he noticed that she hadn't taken any bites of food for several minutes. He reached across the table and touched her hand. "A kiss for your thoughts."

Smiling shyly at him, she said, "I want you, Jack."

Jack's cock had been twitching since their hug and, amazingly, her simple reqest caused him to swell even more and throb painfully against his jeans. "Wait here," he said.

Going into the bedroom, he went through to the bathroom and got a couple of big towels, which he carried to the bed. Spreading them over the sheets, he pulled off his jeans, and went back to Erin. He held out his hand and when she stood up, he pulled her into his arms, and began a slow dance with her. Nuzzling his neck, she whimpered as his hands massaged her buttocks; pressing her against his hardness inside his boxers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.