Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

"Misty, what are you doing?" asked John.

"I snuck down here to give you some relief from obvious blue ball syndrome. I noticed that you had a hard-on most of the day."

"I appreciate your thoughtfulness but what about the other girls?"

"They can have what's left over," she said giggling.

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Please, I really want you and from the look of the bulge in your swimsuit, you want me, too."

"Of course, I want you, but not now, not like this. There are two adults upstairs that would have my balls cut off if they found out."

"John, unless you are overly dense, both of those so called adults upstairs, want to fuck your brains out if only given half a chance."

John was in a quandary; he really wanted to take her right there, but he didn't want to cause any problems. As John was thinking, Misty decided to not play fair. She turned her back to him and bent over. She bent so far as to look up at him from between her legs. She could feel her pussy winking at him. She heard John moan.

"Strip off that swimsuit and stick it in me; fuck the foreplay!" she demanded.

John was strong but Misty had his number, and within seconds, he filled her pussy as she requested. John began pounding into her while holding on to her hips. The shower water was spraying him and her and the floor as he hadn't closed the shower door.

Misty had straightened up enough to put her hands against the shower wall and she was enjoying every thrust of Trish's dad. She liked to think of him that way because it sent an extra tingle to her cunt. She had wanted to get some relief herself ever since Val had been on her shoulders. John's cock felt so good and she was on the verge of cumming. "Cum with me, John. Cum for me now!"

"Okay you slut, I'm gonna cum all inside your sweet pussy." And he did. John stroked in and out for a minute more while Misty calmed down from her own orgasm.

Misty stepped forward and then turned to face John. She pulled his lips to hers and kissed him like a true lover would. When the kiss ended she said, "I thought I just wanted to use your cock, but just now, I felt so close to you. Are you going to be able handle an eighteen-year-old mistress, girlfriend, or whatever you want to call me.?"

"I thought this was just a casual thing for you?" he asked.

"I thought so too, but I want more than just to be a piece of ass for you. I want to have fun and cuddle and all the stuff lovers do. And I have a surprise for you."

John asked her what it was and she told him it would have to wait for a couple of days. John chose not to press her about it. What he did next endeared Misty to him even more. John gently washed her hair and then bathed her very sensuously. He took his time and explored every inch of her body.

While they were drying off, John asked, "What are you going to say if anyone asks where you've been?"

"Trish and Brit are covering for me, so you have nothing to worry about. By the way, Brit says you can expect her sometime next week. She said she wants a one on one with you and won't take no for an answer."

"I just can't understand why you and Brit want me, nor do I understand how all this happened."

"John, let's just say we were all in the right place at the right time. If everything goes as I have been thinking about, then I will not have any other male inside of me until after I graduate. I can go through my entire senior year without the term "slut" being used about me. Well, other than you when you are fucking me."

"I don't usually talk like that, but it just seemed appropriate for a hot woman like you standing in my shower asking me to make love to her."

John and Misty laughed it off and finished getting dressed. John put on a pair of lounging pants and a comfortable sleeveless t-shirt. Misty slipped on a pair of lace panties and grabbed one of John's extra large t-shirts from his dressing area. "May I?" she asked. John nodded his approval and she slipped it over her head. John loved the way the bottom of the shirt caressed her thighs. John wasn't in love with Misty, but he was in lust for her body.

John's mind sprang back to reality. He walked into the bedroom and glanced out at the pool area. No one was there so he let Misty out his door that went directly to the patio. Misty walked around the pool before going inside the house.

John left his bedroom via the hall and went into the kitchen. Misty was already on the sofa and had the TV on CMT. "Good choice," he told her.

It was ten minutes before anyone came down the stairs. Trish led the girls and it wasn't a quiet operation. "Dad, I called in the pizza order from upstairs. It should be here within a few minutes."

The girls sort of flopped down all over the den. Four of the girls joined Misty on the sofa, He noticed the other sofa also had five of the girls squeezed onto it. John's recliner was maxed out with the last three of the squad; that group included the twins. John really looked intently at the two of them; he was trying to watch for differing mannerisms and such. Except for the fact that Sherry wore black and Terry wore white, he couldn't tell them apart. Melinda was in between them. She was the first of the girls that he noticed wearing the tee and panty ensemble. He started looking around and realized they all had on the same uniform. It was going to be a long, hard night.

Mary entered the kitchen and she had on a similar outfit, but had on short shorts under her T. It was obvious that Claire had decided she would join the girls in their teasing attire. She had legs that started at the floor and ended in heaven. The only problem was it looked like a long journey.

Mary and Claire took it upon themselves to straighten up the patio area. They were bringing in all the extra items that hadn't been used earlier. The pizza guy showed up while the cleaning was going on and he brought eight large pizzas. John hoped the girls were hungry or they would be having leftovers for a week.

Twenty minutes later, all the remaining pizza slices fit in two boxes. The girls found a movie from John's collection that they liked and began watching it. Trish turned off most of the lights and everyone got quiet.

John suggested to Mary and Claire that they could go upstairs to the balcony and enjoy some quiet time.

Trish slid over next to Misty, "Well, did he go for it?'

"You know it. I thought I had the upper hand until he slipped inside of me," she whispered. "Oh my God, after that I would have crawled through broken glass to please him."

"Sounds like you kinda like him," teased Trish.

"Oh yeah, and I plan on doing what I can to stay close to him," replied Misty.

Ashley had caught most of what Trish and Misty said. She didn't think they realized where she was laying. Ashley concluded that Misty had a new boyfriend and she was a little hurt that she wasn't the first one to know. She was always told she was the nosy one of the group. She couldn't help it if she had to know everything.

Val was squeezed in between Kelly and Carmen. Val adjusted so her arm was behind Carmen. She would see how cozy Carmen would let her get. Usually at these types of parties, things happened that led to the girls getting partially if not completely, undressed. Val noticed Lene had moved down on the floor and was in a position in which Val could see how Lene's panties had ridden up in between her ass cheeks. She couldn't tell for sure but she thought they might be a pair of T-backs. Regardless, Lene's nice butt cheeks were exposed.

"John, you have a gorgeous house," commented Mary.

"Thank you."

The chairs on the balcony were positioned so that a small table was in the middle, separating two chairs on each side. Claire and John were facing each other with the pool to John's left and the pool table visible through the French doors.

"How long have you had it?" she asked as she continued her plan of getting to know John.

"Just under four months. I bought it when Trish's mother died so she could stay in the district."

Mary, who was to Claire's right, said, "I will probably sell our house after the girls go off to college. It's too big for just me."

"This is way more house than we normally need, but for events such as today's, the size comes in very handy."

Claire asked, "Trish said you are a writer. May I ask what books you've published?"

"Sure. I write the Paul Steven's action adventure books. I think I've got twenty in print."

"Oh, my," exclaimed Mary. "You're that Jay Jackson?"

"I'm guilty."

"I heard there may be a movie made using one of your stories," Mary added excitedly.

"I was approached for the rights. I haven't decided yet. I want to be involved with writing the screenplay but the studio doesn't want to give the job to a first timer."

Claire, feeling left out, commented, "So you might get to Hollywood?"

"I'm still negotiating. I have a literary agent but he told me he didn't want to deal with a movie studio. He gave me the name of a guy in LA that is familiar with the film industry. I'm supposed to meet with him in the next week or two." John paused, "By the way, please keep this confidential. I haven't even discussed it with Trish yet."

John figured he had told them too much and needed to change the subject. He heard some laughter and turned to his right. There were six or seven girls moving around inside near the pool table.

Lene and Kelly asked Trish if they could shoot pool. Trish told them it was okay and the two girls ran for the stairs. Valerie, Carmen, Melinda, and Ashley followed.

John hadn't completely finished furnishing the loft. He noticed there weren't any places to sit. He excused himself from Mary and Claire and went inside. He continued to the bar downstairs and brought up the bar stools. A couple of the girls saw what he was doing and helped him. Now there were four swivel barstools for the girls to sit. They were very comfy and had arms. When John brought up the second one, he noticed Lene had taken possession of the first one he had brought up. She was sitting in it with her legs spread apart and John nearly dropped the one he was carrying when he saw Lene's clearly visible pussy through the see through panties. Luckily Valerie had just made the initial break on the table and all eyes but his were focused there.

John made his way back to the balcony and sat down before anyone saw his erection. Well, he almost made it. Mary's bird's-eye view of John's crotch caused her to lick her lips. She was thinking that she really wanted to fuck John. She didn't want to make love; she wanted to fuck. The lovemaking could come later, but she was so horny that she could feel the dampness between her legs.

John's erection didn't subside either. He turned to look inside and saw Carmen bent over the table taking a shot. John got a beaver shot. He had already noticed her rounded ass and now he was looking at it with just sheer panties covering it. John turned away to keep from staring. When he did, he looked directly into Mary's face and could tell her eyes were staring at his cock and she was damn near drooling.

Mary felt, rather than saw, John looking at her. She sheepishly looked up into his eyes and she saw a questioning look from him.

Mary straightened up and asked, "John, I forgot something in my car, would you mind helping me with it?"

Claire realizing Mary was going to have John all to herself at the car, stood up and said, "I'll help."

Mary firmly, yet politely, told Claire that there wasn't that much. Claire didn't want to seem to be a bitch, so she said okay and sat back down.

John followed Mary through the loft and saw a different ass bent over the table. He didn't recognize it at first but saw it was Valerie. He made a mental note to add her to his candidate list.

Mary led the way out the front door and around the walkway to her car parked in front of the garage. She didn't know exactly what she was going to do, but she opened the door and leaned inside.

John thought the view of Mary's ass was outstanding. She was a woman and had a nice womanly spread. The girls inside all had the teen tight ass. Mary appeared to be all woman.

Mary figured she would lay her cards on the table, so to speak. Actually, she was the one that wanted to get laid. She backed out of the car and turned to face John. "I lied; I don't have anything out here in the car for you to help with. What I need help with is how am I going to get you to stick that massive erection in my pussy?"

John's jaw dropped. What was it with the females around him the last two days? He hadn't gotten laid in months and now they were begging him. "I don't know what to say."

"If I pull my shorts down and lean across the hood of my car, will you take me?"

John stammered a yes and Mary did exactly what she said she would do. John watched as her ass came into view and he pulled his lounging pants down to his thighs.

Mary felt John's hard shaft slip into her overly lubricated pussy. She thought what a slut she appeared to be but she couldn't stand it any longer. She felt if she waited for the standard romancing ritual, she would be extremely frustrated. Now John was picking up the pace in her pussy. "God, that feels good," she whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.