Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad - Cover

Trish and Her Cheerleading Squad

Copyright© 2005 by Toy&Tease

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John and Trish are father and daughter. Trish turns eighteen the summer before her senior year. Follow the escapades of the father, the daughter, and the cheerleading squad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

What's a father to do? John is thirty-eight years old and has an eighteen year-old daughter who is a cheerleader at the local high school where she will be a senior. Trish, the daughter, is the typical high school cheerleader; blonde, pretty and a body to die for.

Her mother died in a car accident a little over four months ago so Trish has to come live with her father. Her parents had been divorced for about ten years. John bought a house in Trish's school district so she didn't have to change schools or friends. Trish loved the house because it was a big two story job with a unique pool.

The pool was built so that part of it was indoors and part outdoors. There was a wall that, when closed, allowed you to swim underneath it. The indoor portion was actually an elaborate patio at the back of the house.

After the funeral, Trish and John became closer. She would cuddle up on the sofa with him and watch TV. They talked about most things including boys. When John asked Trish if she was a virgin, she laughed. She told him she wasn't but that she wasn't promiscuous. She had gone steady with a boy her sophomore year and they had sex on their six month anniversary. She said they broke up before their seventh month anniversary. She told him that it had affected her to the point of not wanting to let any boys get that close again. He told her time would heal her wounds.

Today was Trish's eighteenth birthday. Trish had asked when she first moved into the house if she could have a pool party for her birthday. John told her it would be okay. Trish had been planning it for almost four months. She originally wanted to invite lots of people including boys. She wanted to show off her body. Trish made a decision that instead of a free for all with people who didn't care whose party it was, she would only invite her cheerleading squad. Unlike most squads, all the girls on her squad were close friends. Usually there are one or more girls that all hate, but not this one.

Trish found her Dad where he normally was, at his computer in his special office alcove of his bedroom. Trish had made several comments that with all the room in the house, why did he use the nook portion of the bedroom for his office.

Most men would be envious of John's career. He wrote books. He published his first action adventure novelette just after his divorce and then another about every six months. He wouldn't say he was rich but money wasn't a problem.

When he bought the house, he set up his writing area in the nook of the master bedroom that looked out on both the indoor and the outdoor portions of the pool. The house was on the end of a cul-de-sac and behind the backyard was a wooded area. The previous owners had installed privacy fencing that kept any neighborhood voyeurs at bay. John had visions of them being nudists.

John wasn't a nudist but hated clothes. He had to wear shorts around the house ever since Trish moved in with him.

Trish presented another problem. She was sexy as hell, and with all the exercise she did for cheerleading, her body was awesome. John would be at his computer working away and she would go out to the pool and sunbathe in very skimpy bikinis. Every now and then she would forget he was there and lie on her back and let the sun kiss her breasts. He usually had to close the drapes. He had decided to not say anything to her and treat her as an adult.

John snapped back to the present and asked, "Will there be any boys?"

"No, I just want the girls here for the party."

"You need to call the caterer and plan the menu."

"Okay, but I wanted make sure it was okay for it to be a sleepover as well," she commented.

John said it was fine as long as all the parents acknowledged consent. He didn't want a dozen sets of parents wondering where their daughters were. John tried to remember how many of the squad he had met. He had flown in for a game the previous year, but only saw that squad briefly and didn't meet them. Trish said all of them were back this year and only Melinda, the mascot, was new. She said Melinda had been on the dance team the previous year.

Trish told him a couple of the girls would be coming over that afternoon for some pre-party planning.

Trish left her dad and headed to her room. She called Brittney and Misty to come to the house after lunch.

Misty and Brittney arrived around one and John answered the door. True to the typical assumptions, both of the girls were pretty teens. John introduced himself and let the girls inside. Trish came bounding down the stairs to greet her friends. John became an instant non-entity so he returned to his nook while Trish led the girls to the kitchen.

Trish began telling the girls about the pending party. She told them it was going to be a sleepover and only the cheerleading squad was invited.

"There are going to be some upset guys. Some of the girls' boyfriends will probably try to crash the party," Misty commented.

"They can try but my dad will be here and he doesn't take kindly to uninvited guests. In fact, I had been afraid to invite any of you over. He's a writer and prefers it quiet."

Brittney asked if John had ever remarried.

"No, he has dated a few women since the divorce but none of them worked out. I kinda like it because I get him to myself most of the time," responded Trish.

Trish handed each of the girls a bottle of water and led them out to the pool.

"Damn, Trish. You've been hoarding this pool all to yourself," scolded Misty.

"Yeah," interjected Brittney, "why haven't you invited us over before now?"

"I told you my dad is a writer," she answered and pointed to the windows of his nook. "He sits there most of the day working on his computer. He said he likes the serenity of the pool and backyard. Maybe after he gets to know you and the other girls, he'll let me have you over more often."

John happened to overhear their conversation and he had never realized why Trish hadn't invited anyone over before. He hadn't told her she couldn't. He smiled realizing how much Trish respected his work.

Trish had a pad of paper and was writing down the comments the girls were making about the party. Trish told them it was going to be catered.

Both Misty and Brittney suggested hotdogs and hamburgers. Trish questioned all the red meat and the girls said it was a pool party. "No pool party is complete without hamburgers."

"Well, I'm going to make sure there are plenty of fruit and cheese trays. Remember it's a sleepover and we'll be grazing all day," said Trish. "Do you want to get in the pool while we discuss this?"

"I didn't bring a suit," replied Misty.

"I have plenty. Come on, let's go change."

John heard the girls laugh and looked up to see them head into the house.

For the first time, he really looked at Trish's friends. Brittney was a blonde like his daughter. She looked to be about five-six and slimly built. She had a very pretty face.

Misty on the other hand was a knockout. She looked to be a few inches taller, around five-nine. She had long flowing brunette hair. John couldn't forget her eyes when she came through the door. They were almost see through blue. When they went inside, John noticed her legs. All three of the girls were wearing shorts but he had tried to maintain his viewing as a father would. But she had a most unusual gait for a teenager. She looked like she might have had a lot of dance lessons growing up.

John shook his head and returned his attention to the computer. He was working on a new book and had just about finished the outline. He was planning on having the setting for this book in Florida; maybe around the Daytona Beach area.

Misty commented on Trish's selection of bathing suits. "You wear these around your dad?"

"Yes, although I usually have on a wrap when not in the pool or sunbathing."

"My tits are a cup size bigger than yours."

"Don't make fun of my killer B's," Trish said laughing.

"I guess I fall right in between you two," said Brittney.

Misty picked out a black bikini that had hot short bottoms.

"What's the matter Misty? Are you shy?"

"Trish, I just met your dad and I'm not going to show the crack of my ass."

"I'll show mine," responded Brittney as she picked up a set that had a triangle top and string tied bottoms.

Trish grabbed her normal tanning suit with the skirt wrap. She then pulled her tank top over her head.

"You've got nice tits," commented Brittney and she too took off her top.

The girls had been changing in front of each other for several years at school, so modesty wasn't a problem.

Both Trish and Brittney whistled as Misty took off her top. "Cut it out!" she shouted.

None off the girls paid attention to each other as they donned the swimsuits.

"Damn!" said Brittney. "I need to trim."

"Don't you trim when you wear your cheerleading outfit?" asked Trish.

"Yes, but its summer time and I haven't trimmed in a few weeks. Do you have a disposable razor I can use?"

Trish led Brittney to the bathroom and came out shaking her head. Trish turned and told her to come down stairs when she was through.

Trish and Misty headed downstairs in their bikini clad bodies.

John looked up when he heard the patio door open. Trish walked out first and Misty was behind her. He expected Brittney to be behind them but didn't appear.

Trish grabbed some towels out of the cabinet and led Misty to the outside portion of the pool where the chaise lounges were.

"Are you getting in?" asked Trish.

"In a minute, I'm not sure if I want to get my hair wet."

"There are some scrunchies in the cabinet where the towels were if you want to put your hair up."

Misty walked back to the cabinet. John was sitting in his chair with his jaw resting on the floor. He couldn't take his eyes off Misty. His cock began to get hard. She had the most perfect ass. She rounded out the bottoms of her swimsuit as if they had been sprayed on. Her long legs were toned and gorgeous.

Brittney had made a wrong turn coming down the stairs and ended up at John's bedroom door just as he leaned to get a better view of Misty. She realized what he was doing and almost giggled. She then saw him adjust his prick in his pants. She was curious so she stepped back a little to stay out of sight.

John stood up at his desk and turned to the window that looked out on the outdoor pool area. He watched as Misty stood there and put her hair up. She then walked to the shallow end and began descending into the pool one step at a time. "Damn," he said in a whispered voice, "she is fucking awesome."

Brittney had to stifle herself to keep from commenting. Trish's dad was looking at Misty like she was lunch. But what really got her attention was the bulge in John's pants. He was wearing a pair of gray shorts and apparently not any underwear. She was impressed with the size that it appeared to be. She felt herself touching her pussy through her bathing suit. She had only experienced a hard cock once, and it had been very disappointing. She quickly came to her senses and backed down the little hallway and found her way out to the pool.

Trish looked up as Brittney came out the door. Brittney headed straight to the pool and dove in. She surfaced near Trish.

"What took you so long?" asked Trish.

"I got distracted," replied Brittney. Brittney felt she should keep quiet about what she had seen. She glanced at John's window and wondered if he liked what he saw when she came out.

The girls began discussing the rest of the party. Trish suggested everyone bring any music they wanted to play. "By the way, my dad really only likes country music."

Misty said, "There's nothing wrong with that. I prefer to dance to country."

"My dad used to go dancing all the time, although I haven't known of him going since I moved in. I sometimes think he has put his life on hold for me."

Brittney interjected, "Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, not since last year. He hasn't gone on any dates either, unless you consider me. We go out at least once on the weekends. He'll take me to a dinner and a movie. It's kind of fun."

"He's your dad," said Brittney.

"I know, but he's better looking and better built than most of the guys at school. Besides, he's a lot of fun to be around. He's funny and really in tune with me and my generation."

"I would never go out with my dad like that. I wouldn't think of going out with anyone over 21," replied Brittney.

"There's nothing wrong with Trish's dad," said Misty. "He's a nice looking guy and appears to be in pretty good shape."

Brittney thought to herself; if you only knew, girlfriend.

"Anyways, back to the party. What about drinks? Will your dad let you have any alcohol?" asked Misty.

"I don't know. He lets me have wine when we have dinner and I'm not going out. We'll ask him," replied Trish.

Trish swam over to the edge of the pool closest to her dad's window. "Dad!" she shouted.

John had been watching all the action in the pool but had not heard anything that had been said. He went to the window and opened it.

"Can we have alcohol at my party?" Trish asked.

"Let me think about it for a few minutes. When you get out of the pool and get dried off, we'll talk about it."

Trish swam back to her friends and said, "Well, he didn't say no."

The girls got out of the pool and laid out on the lounges getting sun. John saw that and also saw that each had undone their tops to get maximum exposure. The only problem, and it really wasn't a problem at all, was all three were facing away from him and he had a bird's eye view of three lovely asses. Trish was in her thong, Brittney's only covered a bit more, and Misty's was the most conservative and it was the one causing his cock to throb.

John was engrossed in his typing when he heard a "dad" over his shoulder. He turned to see all three girls standing behind him wrapped in their towels.

"You said to come talk to you after we dried off."

He told them he would meet them at the kitchen table.

John walked up and the girls were all combing their hair. He saw three nubile teens in bikini tops. He hurriedly sat down before his erection was apparent.

"I thought about your request. I will allow alcohol under three conditions. First, a parent of everyone attending the party must talk to me and let me have their permission. Second, anyone drinking will not be allowed to leave the house until the next day and last call is midnight. Third, if I see someone has had too much to drink, I will cut off all alcohol to everyone."

Trish looked at her friends and said, "I don't see any problem with those conditions."

Brittney said the same thing and Misty also agreed.

"And I trust no one will try to get someone else to pose as a parent."

The girls started laughing. Trish jumped up, hugged John and ran upstairs. Misty and Brittney thanked him as well; in fact, Brittney kissed him on the cheek. John turned and watched both bound up the stairs. His cock was extremely uncomfortable.

The girls left while John was taking a shower. He had to relieve himself in the shower and it didn't take long.

John had made plans to take Trish to dinner that night. He was in the kitchen when she came down. She was wearing a sundress as John had asked her to dress up a little.

"Dad, this is going to be the best year ever. Thanks for buying this house."

"You are more than welcome," I replied.

"I know you haven't finished furnishing the house yet so can I ask if you will buy a pool table for the loft area?"

"Sure."

"Can we get it before the party?"

"Trish, the party is in two days."

"I know, but you are sooo good at getting things done."

"I'll try."

John went back to his computer and looked on the internet for pool table suppliers in the area. He called one and spoke with the manager. He told him what he needed and asked what he had in stock that could be delivered and installed the next day. They agreed on one and he said it would be delivered by ten tomorrow morning.

Trish had been listening and ran up and jumped in his lap when he hung up.

"You are the best."

John hung up and they left for the restaurant.

While they were eating, Trish kept reaching across and grabbing John's hand. He squeezed hers a few times as well. She left the table to go to the restroom and John overheard a woman make a remark about an older man dating such a young girl. He had to stifle a laugh.

When Trish returned, John stopped her and whispered in her ear what he heard. She glanced over her shoulder and then slid in the booth beside him. She made over emphasized movements of holding his arm and playing it up like a date. John glanced over at the woman and she had a Bible Belt sneer on her face.

Trish was cracking up outside the restaurant. "I can't believe that old biddy thought we were on a date."

"What? You don't think I can date someone as young as you?"

"No, Dad. Actually I never thought about it that way. You are hot for a dad. Both Misty and Brittney made comments that you were good looking. Misty asked if you worked out a lot."

John was surprised at her comments; two high school hotties thought he was good looking.

They continued to laugh about the show they had put on all the way back to the house.

John woke up the next morning and jumped in the shower. He was having coffee when Trish entered the kitchen.

Trish looked at her dad and instead of just seeing her dad, she saw a very handsome and sexy guy. She thought back to something Brittney had said yesterday. Your dad is hot. She blew it off when she heard it and then thought about it when she went to bed last night. I think it's time to find Dad a girlfriend.

After breakfast, the pool table people delivered and set up the table. After they left, Trish and John played a few games to break it in. The extras had included everything: sticks, balls, chalk, and powder.

The phone started ringing about noon for John. Between noon and four, John talked to all the girls' parents. Two of the girls' mothers asked if they could help chaperone the party. John told them both that he would have to check with his daughter since it was her party. They each said they understood and respected his own respect of his daughter.

The phone call that shocked John the most was from Trish's school sponsor, Sidney Blair. She said she heard Trish was having a party and was curious about the details.

"Just a word of advice," she said, "if there is any alcohol served to minors, then the school district requires suspensions of all the students involved."

"What are you talking about?" John asked.

"I heard through the grapevine that you have okayed alcohol to be served at Trish's party tomorrow."

"I have talked to the girls' parents. No one will be leaving my house until Sunday," John said. John was a little put off by this woman's attitude.

"Be that as it may, I would hate for any of my girls to get suspended. Would you mind if I attended and helped chaperone?" she asked.

John was now between a rock and a hard place. Does he let his daughter have fun or does he let pressure from this woman change things?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.