Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom's SEXetary, Samantha, had asked if he'd be willing to help her have another baby. She'd found her first conception and pregnancy experience to be so special and so very erotic and sexy that she not only wanted it again, but she loved her baby that Tom had fathered with her so deeply that she was ready for another one and possibly even more children after that.

Samantha had come into Tom's office early the next morning and she'd specifically selected every item of clothing and lingerie she'd wear that day with the seduction and hot sex with her horny boss on her mind the entire time. Now, within only minutes after she'd walked into the office, her boss had her bent over his big work desk, and the short skirt she'd put on that came several inches above her knees was actually flipped up over her back, her matching dark satin thong was pulled to the side so Tom had full access to Samantha's hot wet horny pussy and the sweater she'd worn that morning was pushed up to her neck with her large C-cup bra unfastened so Tom could enjoy playing with her C-cup breasts as he mounted and fucked a hot thick load of babymaking batter up inside her receptive pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck me, Samantha, your pussy is so damn hot," Tom said as he rode his dick in and out of Sam's pussy and loved the feeling of not only doing her nearly every day and sometimes more than once, but also in knowing that he and Samantha were trying to get her knocked up again that morning. That just put icing on the cake for Tom to know that his horny beautiful SEXetary wanted him to sperm her and give her a big pregnant belly again. "Fuck, woman, you're the hottest SEXetary I've ever had and I hope the job benefits are as acceptable to you as they are to me," Tom said. He grabbed Samantha's waist and held her firmly there in front of him as he began to rhythmically and steadily fuck his cock in and out of her tightly clasping pussy.

"Fuck me good, Tom, please give it all to me, baby, and give me another baby, sweetie," Samantha moaned as she leaned forward over her boss's desk and let him mate with her like she was a horny thoroughbred mare in high heat. She was in heat, Samantha knew, because her desire for her horny employer's big cock was as hot and as urgent inside her body as it had ever been. And, she wanted him to knock her up again. Samantha couldn't wait to fuck Tom enough that his sperm would finally nail her egg and she'd have another baby growing deep inside her fertile womb.

Tom moved his hands upward underneath Samantha's chest and he moved her unfastened bra away from her sexy dangling tits so he could cup and play with them as they mated. He loved that thought that he was here in his office, his big hardon buried inside Samantha's hot wet fertile pussy and he and Sam were mating. They were putting cock in pussy and getting the end results not only of his balls spurting a big virile cumload up inside her pussy but of his jism getting her "with child". Tom loved the experience of mating a willing hot female who wanted to be knocked up.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Tom," Samantha moaned as she lost herself in the throes of her first orgasm and she was bucking back against him, wanting every single inch of his large thick cock inside her to the point where she was almost bucking too much and causing his cock to come out of her pussy. They'd done that on occasion but Tom had always quickly re-mounted her and continued their fucking together.

"Hold on, Sam, I'm about to cum," Tom moaned and he flicked his fingers over her hard nipples as his cock made hot sexy sounds as he pounding in and out of her tight pussy. Then, he felt his cum starting the long journey up the shaft of his cock and he firmly buried his cock deep inside her pussy and held himself there while he felt his nuts shoot one hot glob of his thick cum after another deep into her waiting fertile pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah, give me all your jism, Tom," Sam moaned and she felt herself exploding again in orgasm from the hotness of having Tom shoot his cum inside her.

"Baby, flip me over and do me again here on the top of your desk, and give me another hot batter load, Tom," Samantha asked as she knew his cum was still spurting inside her body. She was doing all she could and knew Tom was too to get her with a new baby in her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.