Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Samantha walked into Tom's office and she looked him in the eye after they'd exchanged "good mornings".

"Tom, can I be very honest with you?" Samantha asked as Tom noticed how hot she looked. She'd worn a rather short skirt and one of those totally hot breast-emphasizing sweaters that he loved on her. The sweater was almost red in color and the skirt was a dark navy blue and Tom loved how great Sam's ass looked when she'd turned that morning and let him see her backside. The sweater was a vee-neck and Tom loved the hot cleavage of Sam's ample tits that it gave him. He had grown very jealous of Samantha and any other man getting to enjoy her sexy body. He'd started to feel somewhat possessive of her even though they weren't married and didn't say things like "I love you" or "I'll spend the rest of my life with you" but Tom knew that Samantha was a very very special woman, and he never intended to let her go. She was his SEXetary, yes, but she was far more than that to him. She was his erotic soul, his inner motivation, and she was also the mother of his baby that she'd conceived with him.

"Yes, Sam, what would you like to be honest about with me?"

"Tom, I've given this a lot of thought, and I hope you'll agree with me, but I'd really love to have another baby with you, if you'll let me," Samantha said as she stood there, looking into Tom's eyes and remembering back to the beginning of their work relationship and how it had quickly developed into a very lusty intimate sexual affair that was still white-hot in its intensity.

"You're ready to have another baby, Samantha?" Tom asked, as he got up and walked around to the side of his desk where Sam was standing as she talked to him.

"Yes, I really am. I love our baby and I'm actually eager to be pregnant again. You know how much I loved being pregnant the first time, and I want it again with you. OK?"

"Sure, Sam, if it's what you want, I'm 1000% OK with it," Tom said. Tom loved the thought that not only had Samantha enjoyed her first pregnancy so much that she wanted to have another baby, but also that she wanted to have him be the father of her next child. He felt his cock growing rapidly into a full-blown hardon and he looked at Sam and knew she was ready to start on baby #2 right then if he was. He was already ready; and he knew Samantha was, too.

"Sam, can we start on that new baby right now? This morning?" Tom asked as he moved closer and took Samantha into his arms. He brought her sexy womanly body against his, letting her feel his hard cock in his crotch. And his hands moved up over her sexy breasts underneath her sweater inside the cups of her bra. He felt her nipples already aroused and pushing out for him to play with them. Tom couldn't wait to get Sam's tits bared and suck them while he fucked her hot tight pussy.

Samantha looked into Tom's eyes and said, "Tom, do you really have to ask? I think you know that answer before you ever ask the question, right?" Sam said as she pressed her sexy body close against her boss's and she loved knowing that he was already hard. She took his hands on her breasts covering both of them with her own and pulled his body closer against hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.