Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It had been several weeks since Samantha had given birth and while she and Tom had resumed their sexual intimacy gradually with caressing and her giving blowjobs, they hadn't yet returned to fucking. Samantha could hardly wait and now she thought she was healed well enough to permit Tom's cock to come inside her pussy again. Late one night when her horniness became so intense she could no longer deny it, Sam got into her nightstand and got her favorite dildo/vibrator out and she pulled her babydoll nighty up until it was bunched completely at her neck, leaving the rest of her body totally naked. Samantha loved how much her breasts had grown larger during her nine months of pregnancy and she already knew Tom really enjoyed her larger bust size, too.

Samantha was so hot to have her sexy boss inside her pussy again and she didn't care if he fucked her bareback and got her knocked up again the first time they had sex. She wanted him to fuck her that much. Samantha was so horny she almost wanted to scream for Tom to come mount her and fuck her right then and there. But, first, Sam decided she'd run a little "experiment" with her favorite sex toy to make she was ready to rock and roll. Samantha quickly found herself responding to the feel of her hands caressing her naked breasts and perky nipples, and then she took her big thick vibrator/dildo and licked the head of it like she'd love to be licking Tom's big thick hardon.

As soon as Samantha had the tip of her dildo nice and wet, she slid the big sex toy down between the nice sexy cleavage between her D-cup sized tits and then on down towards her lower belly and then in between her legs. Sam soon had the tip of the big thick vibrator in her pussy lips and moving over her sensitive clit, and as soon as the arousal became very obvious, Samantha got the head of the vibrator/dildo in her pussy lips and then began sliding it in and out to begin fucking her horny cum-needy pussy. In no time, Samantha not only had her pussy nicely fucking with the dildo but she rapidly found herself approaching her first post-baby delivery cum. She quickly brought herself to a strong climax and then she settled back and brought herself to a second powerful cum while she got mentally ready for the knowledge that she and Tom could start fucking again.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah, Tom, I'm so ready for your big horny cock to fuck me again good, baby," Samantha said to herself as she felt herself cumming. She had loved the experience of being pregnant and having given birth to the most beautiful baby in the world, but she was so ready to resume her normal hot sexual life with her horny boss, Tom Land.

The next morning, Samantha got up earlier than Tom and she walked down the hallway to his master bedroom and slipped her negligee off at the door to the room before she pushed the door open and quietly walked over to his bed. "Good morning, Tom," Samantha said as she bent over and gave her boss a nice sexy "fuck me, baby" kiss on the lips. Tom's hands immediately shot out from under the covers to cup Samantha's large naked tits as they dangled hotly from her naked chest. "Oh yeah, Samantha," Tom said as he leaned up, taking her naked right nipple in between his lips as his hand covered her other breast and he felt his cock instantly growing from nearly flaccid into a totally hard thick erection.

Samantha pulled the covers back away from Tom's naked body, and she quickly had her hand wrapped firmly around his growing hardon as she began to jack her horny boss's cock up and down. As soon as she had his big dick ready, Samantha bent over, taking Tom's horny cock in her mouth and she began their "first of the morning" sex session with a nice preparatory blowjob before she really swung into action and mounted Tom's cock to fuck him and her both. She had his engorged cockhead and the first few inches of his cockshaft in her mouth and it looked like Samantha was intent on sucking Tom's cock off to orgasm as she eagerly jacked his cock, licked and sucked on his dickhead and bobbed her hot wet mouth up and down on his horny dick. But, Samantha wanted far more than the taste and feel of Tom's big cock spurting hot thick jism down her throat this time; she wanted to be fucked and she wanted to feel Tom's cum exploding deep inside her horny wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.