Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It was only three weeks later that Samantha felt the twinges and realized her and Tom's baby was on the verge of being born. She had been staying with Tom in her last weeks of pregnancy and he quickly got her suitcase and got her to the hospital for the delivery of their little one. Samantha was surprised at how quickly she gave birth to her precious beautiful baby and she loved the moment when Tom came to her room and saw her lying there holding the new life that he and Samantha had created together there in his office that morning nine months earlier. Samantha had asked Tom not to let it be known publicly that he was the baby's father, but she assured him that she and he both knew the truth and she would love for him to be the father to the baby in every way possible.

Samantha went home with their baby two days after giving birth, and Tom had made every possible preparation to ensure that she and the baby had their every need met in the upcoming weeks. Tom gave Samantha all the time she needed to focus on caring for her new baby and getting used to the changed lifestyle of being a mother and getting that responsibility down before she returned to being his full-time SEXetary. And, Tom managed to keep from pressuring Samantha for sex since he knew it would be several weeks before they could even think of resuming sex again. In only a couple of days, though, Samantha told Tom she wanted to suck his dick for him more than anything.

Tom asked Samantha if she was sure that's what she wanted to do and the sexy hot smile she gave him immediately confirmed that she'd told him just what she wanted. Tom made sure the baby was taken care of and then he came to Samantha's room there in his place and he got fully naked while Samantha was lying there on the bed wearing only a skimpy negligee. He knew Samantha had gained a bit of weight with the pregnancy but his cock instantly grew hard from wanting her to give him the hot sexy blowjob she always did. Tom's cock was fully hard and Samantha quickly had him lie down there beside her and they kissed for a couple of minutes and then Samantha maneuvered around so she was comfortable and could devote all her attentions to sucking his cock and caressing his big full balls.

Tom's big 7-inch long cock was totally hard and just knowing that he was going to have Samantha sucking him made Tom so horny he could hardly wait for her to bring him to climax. Every blowjob Samantha had ever given him was the ultimate in oral sex. Samantha quickly had her hand wrapped around Tom's big thick cock and she was stroking him, caressing his balls and she noticed how quickly drops of pre-cum began to seep from Tom's juice hole. Samantha bent up, flicking her tongue across the head of Tom's mushroom-shaped cockhead and she licked his cum juices off, then she began kissing and sucking on Tom's cockhead before she stroked him harder and more firmly, taking the head and then several inches of his cockshaft into her lips.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Tom moaned, feeling Samantha's hot sucking mouth closing tightly over his dick. "You suck me so good, baby," Tom said as he tried to keep from bucking his cock into Samantha's mouth quicker than she was ready for all of it. Samantha felt herself getting very wet and her nipples growing hard as she loved sucking her boss's dick. She loved giving Tom head and she wanted his cum spurting hotly into her tummy. She was also getting very horny and she knew that later she could gently and carefully caress her pussy and clit and bring herself off. She wasn't quite ready for Tom to try bringing her to orgasm just yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.