Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom had an opening for a personal secretary and he had interviewed several people but he finally settled on one who was the obvious person to help him with his work, Samantha. Sam was one of the most incredibly sexy women he'd ever laid eyes on, and Sam had no sooner come to Tom's working offices and interviewed than he told her she was hired and could she start right away.

Tom had almost known that Sam (as she told him he could call her) would be the woman he'd pick to work under him. He laughed as he thought of the choice of words in his head. Sam didn't know it quite yet, but working "under her boss" wouldn't be just the description of him and her in their interpersonal relationship. He also intended to have Samantha "under him" literally as soon as he could get her out of the sexy clothes she was wearing and get his hard cock inside her pussy and start fucking her. Tom had not only thought Samantha was very attractive but he loved that she was a very nicely built woman. No young teenage babes who have little sexual experience. He pretty well knew that Samantha had the necessary years of adult sexual experience that would make her invaluable to him not only in his daily work as an erotic writer, but she also seemed to have the maturity and savvy of a mature young woman who knows how to suck cock, and fuck like she's been doing it for more than a few days. Tom was right. He quickly found out that while Sam had not had the most totally pleasurable adult sex life, she had plenty of experience and she knew not only what she liked but what her "man" liked, too.

Sam had come to the job interview which had immediately landed her a position as Tom's secretary dressed in a very attractive short black dress, and she was obviously wearing dark stockings and matching dark high heeled shoes. The dress fit her perfectly and not only showed off Sam's sexy figure and nicely built bust but also showed that she was one well put together woman. Tom was determined not to waste any time at all in bedding Samantha on her first day of work.

"Samantha, do you have any idea what working for me is going to include?" Tom asked as he stood from his desk and walked around to where Samantha was sitting on one end of the couch in his office. His cock was already nearly hard in his pants as he sat there checking his new secretary out.

"Yes, I'm hoping I know exactly what my job duties will be," Samantha smiled as she looked into Tom's face and then let her eyes wander down over his body until they reached the large bulge of hardening cock that had already started to tent out the front of his pants. "Tom, if I might be so bold," Samantha said, "I'd actually like for you to refer to me as your Personal SEXetary, because that's how I'd like our relationship to become," Sam said as she stood and walked a stop or two and met Tom in the middle of the large office.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Samantha, I love the way you're thinking, baby," Tom said as he pulled Sam close into his arms and cinched her up close to him so he could feel the large rounded mounds of her sexy C-cup breasts pressing firmly against his muscular chest. He let one hand slide down, over her dress-covered ass and he pulled Sam's crotch close against his, letting her feel the hardness of his raging hardon pushing firmly against the mound of her horny pussy. Sam loved sex and she had actually interviewed with Tom Land, an erotic writer who she already knew about, hoping that not only would she get to be an active part of his sexual and erotic writing efforts but also so she could be a sexual and intimate inspiration for his written descriptions of all kinds of sexual adventures.

Tom could feel Sam's big breasts pressed against his chest and he could feel the hotness of her pussy mound as he pushed his hard cock firmly against her. He loved the feeling of a mature woman's body in every single way and he marveled at how much sexier a mature young woman could be than a sexy young teenager could ever hope to be. He let one hand slip up between their bodies and he cupped Sam's rounded right breast underneath the exploring palm of his left hand, kneading her erect nipple inside her bra cup and making his sexy new SEXetary moan in response to his manual stimulation of her aroused hard nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.