Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Early Monday morning at his workout was Cal's first chance for some deep thought. Of course, there had been idle time on Sunday, but by dint of long habit, it was while exercising that he did his best concentration.

The dominant thing on his mind was what his mother had done the night before. Even before he had gone to sleep, he had decided that he was not upset by it. Oh, it had been embarrassing at first, but her words and her expression had conveyed her true feelings - love and pride.

The stimulation and the release brought on by her attention had been wonderful, but they were not the high points. The best thing was his satisfaction that he had made her proud of him.

He knew from talking to friends and teammates that his relationship with her was not the norm. A couple of years earlier, they had not shared the wonderful closeness they now had. He was not sure what he had done to bring it about, but he was thankful that it had happened.

There was no concern that they would fall into perverted, destructive habits. His parents were far too much in love for anything to intrude, and both he and Elaine had too much discipline to let it go any farther. They both treasured their current closeness too much to endanger it.

Cheryl had teased him several times in the past about 'marrying his mother', because of Cheryl's physical similarity to Elaine and their similar strength of personality. After one of those times, she had broken down in tears and professed her desire to be the kind of woman Elaine was.

Cal was a little concerned about how Cheryl would feel about the intimacy of the night before. There was no doubt that he would tell her during their next call. The fact that he was worried at all emphasized to him how much his relationship to Cheryl had deepened. In fact, many times during his session with Laura, the feeling of betraying Cheryl was at the edge of his awareness.

He was still in high school. Was he really making a commitment to a life mate? His sister had done the same thing. Why was that? Perhaps it was living with true 'til death do us part' parents. Was he missing out by not sowing his wild oats before settling on a mate? Was it crazy committing to a girl with ten to twelve years of tough school ahead? Could she devote herself to him and still succeed in her quest for an M.D.?

This was far from the first time Cal had pondered these questions about himself and Cheryl. Just weeks before, on the drive home from school, he had worked through many of the same issues. Even though they had been apart for a while, the answers seemed easier now than ever before.

When his mother had described the promises between her and his father, it had resonated with him. That was what he wanted, and he wanted it now. The whole 'wild oats' idea held no fascination for him. He had killed. He had escaped death. He had righted wrongs. He did not need sexual conquests to make his life full. Oh, he most definitely needed sex, but sex with unconditional acceptance and belonging was far more satisfying. Of course, he could not imagine a better sex partner than Cheryl, either.

After cogitating on his love life for a while longer, his thoughts came back to his mother. He needed to make sure that their relationship was not damaged, and he needed to do it right away. He was not worried about it, but a possible threat like that could not just be ignored.

Inevitably, his thoughts went back to Saturday night and Laura. He almost could not believe what he had done. Between that and the Jeremy humiliation, he had stepped far out of his normal behavior. On the court or the field, he was aggressive, but when interacting with people, he did not like to force himself or dominate anyone. Yet, he had done both to Laura.

Long ago, Ken Yokata, his sensei, had told him that he would often have to balance his own sense of fairness against what was legal and proper. Well, legal and proper had certainly lost out in his last two 'interventions'. On the other hand, he would not trade the results of either session.

That morning, Cal finally acknowledged a feeling that had been trying to intrude on him since the idyllic days of midsummer. He was tired of having to 'fix' things. It would be so nice just to be a normal high school senior, to play football and basketball, to do the normal high school things. Sure, he missed Cheryl terribly, and he had tasted a bit of college life. Still, he believed he could enjoy just being a high school kid for his last year. Maybe the crises were over. Wouldn't that be great.


Monday noon, Cal was eating in the cafeteria with some friends when he saw Jolie walking in. She was alone and looked to be in a trance. They had never interacted at school, but after what she had told him Friday night, he was concerned. Leaving his food and coming up to her he asked "Jolie, is something wrong? Have your friends been hard on you?"

At first she just looked at him with a strange combination of fear and something else in her eyes. "They... they aren't here... all suspended... cops busted them... lots of drugs. What if they think I narced on them?" After her last question, her expression showed mostly fear.

"Jolie, you're not feeling bad because you weren't with them when the got busted, are you?" She gave him that same barely-aware look and shook her head.

Cal tried to lead her toward the food line, but she protested that she was not hungry, and he believed her. It was nice outside, so he led her out onto the grounds where they just walked around silently for the rest of the lunch period. He held her hand and her grip was almost desperate. She walked as if she was in a trance, and he doubted that she would be able to go to classes. "Do you need to go home right now?" When she did not even answer, he made the decision and led her toward his car.

Before he started the car, he took a deep breath, remembering his fond thoughts that morning of normalcy and not having to intervene in anything. Her concern about her former friends blaming her was valid. It was possible that they would think the worst of her. Once again, it looked like tranquility might be denied him. He told Jolie "I think I know all of the kids in your group. I need you to promise me something, Jolie. Will you do that?"

"What?"

"Promise that if any of your group threaten you in any way at all, you will tell me immediately."

"They're... they're not my group," she stammered. That declaration was stunning but thrilling. If his cousin was going to return to some kind of normal family relationship, separating from the gang was the critical first step.

"That's good, Jolie. But, if you can't promise, I'll have to go to them and persuade them to leave you alone."

"You'd... you'd do that? Why?"

"You're family, Jolie. I always hoped we could be the kind of friends we used to be. I can't let those kids hurt you."

"I'll tell you. I promise," she said hurriedly. "Don't get mixed up with them Cal. I'm afraid of them."

At her house, Laura was home and after some initial panic, she was able to get control and calmly help the girl. She made Jolie eat some food, then got her settled down for a nap. Cal stayed, sensing that it would be good to spend some time with Laura as long as he had the chance.

When she came downstairs from getting Jolie settled in, Laura walked up and plastered herself to Cal in a full-body hug, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He could not help stiffening a little at the intimacy, and he wondered if that was a sign that Saturday night had unleashed something he could not rein in.

She sensed his reaction, and after a sweet kiss, she pulled him to a couch, sat him down, and perched on his lap. She took his face in both hands and rested her forehead against his as she spoke.

"Don't worry, Honey. I understand Saturday night, and I agree with what you said about a one-time thing. I would never do anything to hurt you and and Cheryl: you know that, don't you?" After she said that, her eyes filled with moisture and she had to pause.

"You've got to realize what you did to me," she continued, "and I don't mean just the great sex. It was the affection, the touches, the caring. Cal, I've have been so starved for that! You let me see what I had been missing. If I get too aggressive with you, that's what I really need. Can you handle that?"

It did not seem like a time for lot of words, so he let some hugs and some caresses that were probably atypical of aunts and nephews speak for him. It gave her the answer she was desperate for. Cal thought he should stay longer for support, but he was persuaded to go back for his last two classes and football practice.


True to her word, Robin was there for the last part of volleyball practice on Monday. Afterward, she greeted the coach, who remembered her from her earlier visit. "Coach, I need to tell you something about one of your players," Robin said.

"Are you talking about Wanda and steroids?" the coach asked to Robin's surprise.

"I didn't think you could miss it," Robin admitted.

With a weary sigh, the coach told Robin "That's a tough one for me to take. I went out on a limb to bring her here. Nothing has been easy for her, and I thought I had her on the right track."

"If you've reported it, you'll jeopardize the whole team if you don't suspend her," Robin pointed out.

"I know. The test results just came back and I met with the compliance officer this morning. As soon as Wanda can drop a clean sample, she can play again. If that doesn't happen in three weeks, I will have to pull her scholarship. The stupid girl is blowing the best chance she ever had."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Robin said sincerely.

"Well, you're friends with Cheryl, aren't you? The money will go to her pal Maddy if I have to pull if from Wanda."

"I don't think Maddy would celebrate getting a scholarship that way," Robin opined.

"Probably not. I've got to find her the money somewhere, though. She and Cheryl may just save what was looking like a disappointing year."


Cheryl and Cal got home from their respective practices at about the same time. Cal called the apartment three times before she was finally there to pick up. Robin had relayed the conversation with the coach, and Cheryl was eager tell Cal that news. She was overjoyed because it looked like Maddy would get her money. They spent several minutes talking about Wanda, and Maddy, and the team.

When she wound down, Cal, in a perverse moment, went for shock value with his news. "Mom jacked me off last night." The silence from her made him instantly sorry, and he tried to back-pedal. "Oh, Honey, I'm sorry. It wasn't like that, really."

"Wh... what was it like, then?"

When he had replayed the whole encounter in detail, she was sniffling quite loudly. "Are you angry?" he asked.

"Angry?" she said with sadness in her voice the concerned him. "No, Sweetie, I'm not angry. At least, I'm not angry at you or your mom. I guess I'm angry that nothing close to that could ever happen in my family."

He was about to make a quip about her wanting to jack off her father, but he caught himself in time and just waited for her. "I don't mean I'd want to do anything like that with Dad. It's just that everything is always so cold, so emotionless."

"Your mom is changing, though, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she is. But I don't know if it will ever be like your mom and your sister, or Teri and Tessa, or Rosario and Jean," she lamented. "By now, I've given up even getting any encouragement from Dad."

"At least you've made sure there's affection between you and Matt and Shelley," he pointed out.

"Don't remind me. That was the hardest thing about going away."

"Do you think your mom is taking up some of the slack with them?" he asked.

"I think she would like to, but she has to, um, learn how."

Deciding he did not like the mood that line of discussion was generating, he asked "So, you're not angry about what Mom did?"

"Not unless it happens again. I think I know just what she was feeling. It's... it's actually beautiful."

"It won't happen again, I'm sure of it," he proclaimed. "I need to tell you what she said, why I'm so sure." He repeated Elaine's comments about the promises between her and Martin. "Cheryl, Honey, I feel that way about us."

Cheryl was now openly crying and unable to respond. He just sat and waited for her for a minute or more, and he noticed that her sounds began to change. The sniffles began to be replaced by gasps and little whimpers. After maybe another minute, she let out a long, soft groan, and his suspicions about what she was doing were verified.

He did not really understand the mood he was in, but he felt the urge to tease her about having an orgasm when they weren't really doing phone sex. Fortunately, he made himself think first, and her realized how emotional that moment must be for Cheryl. What a disaster it would be if he spoiled it with humor! It would be a childish attempt to avoid facing up to the emotion. He could not do that to her. He did not want to do that to her.

He ended up saying, simply "I love you."

"Oh, God! I love you! I love you! Why are you way over there when I need you here!?" That was turning into a standard lament.


At just about dusk Monday evening, Cal asked Elaine "Want to take a walk with me, Mom? It's been a long time." She practically dragged him from the house. She grabbed his hand walking down the driveway and never let go.

"I wanted to be sure that last night didn't cause any problems between us," he said when they had walked a couple of blocks silently.

"I'm sorry if I upset you, Honey," she said with a tinge of fear in her voice. "But you know what?" she continued, her voice stronger, "I'm not sorry I did it."

"I'm not upset, Mom. Don't worry about that," he assured her. "I just didn't want it to change anything between us."

"Even if it made things better?" she asked coyly.

He answered her with a hug. "You know, what you said last night about you and Dad, and your promises to each other? Well, I thought about that a lot when I worked out this morning. That's what I want. That's what Cheryl and I want."

Their slow walking progress halted at that point, as she spun around in front of him and plastered herself to him in a tight hug reminiscent of Laura's earlier in the day. He could hear her sniffling. "Do you think we're too young for that?" he asked as he hugged her.

"Too young? You two are older, mentally and emotionally, than most of the adults I know," she answered. "With what you've been through with the fights, and with Cheryl's time with Greg, you shouldn't try to compare yourselves with others your age. Sometimes, I feel sad that you grew up so fast, but I don't think it hurt you any, and we can't change it, anyway."

"I guess when something like Khalid's death happens, it's no different than a serious injury or an illness," he mused. "It's bound to change your life in some way."

"Um, are you going to tell Cheryl about last night?" she asked.

"Already did, as soon as we both got home from practice."

"Was she, um, upset?"

"Well, she cried, but not because she was upset. I think it just showed again how little intimacy their is in her family," he explained.

"It's not something that all close families do, you know," she told him. "At least, I don't think they do." Then she giggled a little and gripped his hand in both of hers. By then, they were walking again.

Cal tried to hold back, but he felt somehow compelled to tell his mother more about the phone call. "Cheryl didn't just cry, Mom. She was crying on the phone, and then she, uh, she came."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, wow! I was amazed. I didn't think..."

Elaine did not know quite how to react. She was amazed the he would tell her something that intimate, but she was also thrilled. For a moment, she debated about how much she should tell him, but his willingness to share with her won her over.

"Cal, Honey, what happened to Cheryl is not really so strange. For us women, love and sex can be very tightly connected. Sometimes, it's like there is no difference. What you said made her feel your love so strongly that she couldn't help herself."

"You... you sound like it has happened to you."

This was certainly not normal mother/son talk, but Elaine just did not feel the 'normal' restraints. "Sometimes, after all these years, when your dad says or does something that shows me just how much he loves me, I feel... it gives me..." This was really going too far, but... "It makes my pussy tingle!" she blurted out.

Cal had perfected a response for just such unprecedented, unfathomable situations. He kept quiet. He did put an arm around his mother and give her a hug as they walked.


From his years of martial arts training and sports competition, Cal had developed a strong 'sixth sense. It was a trait possessed by successful warriors and athletes. That sixth sense dealt with people or objects in close proximity to him. With it, he was able to anticipate the moves of one or more combat opponents. Or, in a less serious setting, to outthink and outfake a running back, a receiver, or an opposing guard.

That special ability really did not explain what happened Wednesday afternoon, and it would forever afterward be a subject of speculation for him and discussion with his confidantes.

On Tuesday, Cal had once again sought out Jolie for lunch and had met her after school just to see how she was before he headed off to football practice. Again Wednesday, he had lunch with her and shared a quick greeting before heading to the locker room to prepare for practice. He wanted to establish these interactions as a regular routine. Jolie was honestly trying to separate from her former gang and establish a new 'identity'. She needed all of the help she could get.

There was a generous gap between the end of school and the start of practice, and as usual, Cal chatted and horsed around with his teammates for a few minutes before suiting up. He had just sat on the bench in front of his football locker when it hit him like a lightning bolt. Jolie! He knew beyond a doubt that she was in danger.

"Tell coach that I have to take care of an emergency!" he told his nearest teammate, and tore out of the locker room, heading for the parking lot at full speed.

He knew that Jolie walked home by the same route that he had followed with Ismi on THE DAY, over two years earlier. The eerie feeling was almost enough to overwhelm him as he sped down the residential streets, careened into the cul de sac, screeched to a halt at the dead end, and sprinted up the easement path between the houses toward the park beyond. With Ismi, that park would have been sanctuary, had they been able to reach it. Now, he feared what he would find, certain as he could be that Jolie was there and in big trouble.

He had barely burst through the line of trees that separated the park from the bordering row of houses when he saw his expectations verified. In the park were seven of Jolie's former gang, four boys and three girls.

One girl was sitting on each of Jolie's arms, and one boy was holding down her legs. Two boys were by her head, and Cal saw that they were forcing her to swallow something. The third girl was lying on the ground, apparently hurt, while the fourth boy hovered over her in a menacing manner. Jolie was gagging and struggling.

Cal forced himself to a momentary pause for situation assessment, repressing his urge to wade right in. After a particularly violent gagging episode from Jolie, he had all of the evaluation he could take time for, and he waded in.

These were not trained fighters or even hardened street toughs, but he was outnumbered significantly. The objective was to protect Jolie, but to do that, he had to get rid of her attackers. He knew who all of them were, so if he just chased them away, that would be sufficient for now. Retribution could come later, hopefully from the police.

Well, that sounded good, but could he really scare them away? Then another thought came to him. If they were forcing drugs into Jolie, what were they, and how much had she already swallowed? He needed one person to tell him that information, and the boy forcing things into her mouth, Brett, was the obvious candidate. In all probability, he was the ringleader in this revenge scheme, and quite likely the leader of the gang.

Cal started his full-voice scream before he was in stride. He did not try to say any words, just kept the noise as loud and as menacing as he could. In a split second of inspiration, he moved his arms around in a caricature of a charging ninja. His hope was that the kids had seen enough martial arts movies to think that he might actually know that stuff. For once, he even hoped that his reputation had not faded from their memories.

It was barely fifty feet from the park entrance where he had paused to where Jolie was being held. Most of the kids barely had time to look up and try to turn their bodies defensively when he reached Brett. Ignoring anyone else, he struggled very briefly with Brett before he could find the spot to render him unconscious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.