Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

The sudden appearance of the attackers had shocked Cal, just as it had the others. The sight of the gun brought back unavoidable images of Fasil in the back yard on THE DAY. It was fortunate for Cal that the gun-wielder wanted to talk as it gave Cal time to collect himself and remember his disciplines.

First, the threat assessment. The gun was the only visible weapon, and a quick glance did not show any of the others with body positions indicating a weapon at hand. Cal would have bet, though, that there was at least one knife among them.

Because of the masks, age was hard to assess, but the speaker came across as forty-ish. He was not particularly large, and he stood about ten feet from his companions, who were bunched together. The other three all looked muscular and Cal instinctively sensed that fighting was a familiar activity for them. He could get no immediate sense of their ages. The leader was the closest to Cal's group and he was roughly fifteen feet from Cal.

The next step was to plan an attack that would turn Cal's tenuous defensive position into an offense of some kind. Cal came up blank on that. Any aggressive action on his part would bring all of the attackers on him at once, or worse, it would leave his friends exposed.

If there was no way to mount an offense, the next alternative was to create as much confusion as possible and buy time to do more planning. "Vick, don't worry about the gun. It's just for show. Greg didn't pay him enough to risk a murder rap."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!" the leader screamed, "or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Cal taunted the leader. "Greg wants me crippled, not dead, so whatcha gonna do if I just walk up and take your toy and use it on the four of you?" Cal did not feel that brave at all, but he had been taught over and over that his words and his attitudes were as powerful as any weapons he had.

"Vick, get everybody back away from here and out of the line of fire. If any of these bastards get past me, you crunch 'em up, OK? Pretend they're quarterbacks." Cal had no idea if any of the attackers were football fans and might recognize who Vick was, but it was worth a shot. Anything to cause a delay and create a little confusion and uncertainty.

"I heard you were cocky," the leader spat out. "You don't know what you're messin' with here!"

"Oh, really? I see four low-lifes that were so desperate they hired out to a failed rapist."

"What the fuck you talkin' about?" the leader spat out, some surprise showing in his voice.

"Didn't Greg tell you? He tried to rape my sister, and I busted up his knee instead of killing him. He hired you to get even. At least it shows that he believes what I can do."

"Huh?"

"He knows I can kill any of you just like that," Cal proclaimed. Somehow he was able to control his nerves enough to make a convincing snap of his fingers. He did not like boasting like that. Cheryl did not know about THE DAY, and he would have preferred to keep that from her. Secrecy was not the most important thing right then, though, and his big talk was an important psychological weapon.

In his peripheral vision, Cal had seen Vick herding the others back behind the van. Deciding to push the war of words even farther to buy a little more time and perhaps sow a little more uncertainty, Cal said "When I kill one of you guys, the other three will be charged with murder. That's the law. You know that, don't you?"

With a snarl, the leader called out "OK, guys, I've had enough of this shit! Bust 'm up!" Cal wondered if the guy listened to action movies to get the right lines.

Cal had wanted more time to try to defuse the situation or to come up with some brilliant strategem. That was not to be. The three thugs posed a real threat to him personally, but the gun was a threat to all of them. They were his to protect, just as surely as Ismi had been on THE DAY. The gun had to be neutralized.

Pretending to stare at the gun, Cal saw the other three advancing on him with one a step in front of the others. Apparently the other two had been shaken up a bit by his boasting. He could not have ordered it up more perfectly, and he mentally put himself in one of the multi-attacker drills he had repeated so many times. Without taking his gaze from the gun, he slid sideways away from the attack path just enough to make the thugs lose a bit of momentum.

The lead attacker approached like a tough but untrained street brawler, a hint of caution showing in his body position. Cal purposely kept his eyes on the gun, seeing the approaching thug only in his peripheral vision. When he sensed the man winding up for a punch, still advancing forward, Cal suddenly turned to face the attack.

Dodging the roundhouse, even though it was fast, was no great challenge for Cal. The trick was to use the man's momentum and make him an object to throw at the shooter. The attacker would become Cal's shield that would allow him to get safely to the gunman and disarm him.

Because of Ken's military background and because of Cal's fixation on defending loved ones, Ken had spent a good deal of time drilling Cal on the operation of various common firearms. Cal had never actually shot them, but he could neutralize them quickly. He wondered briefly if he would have to shoot anyone to save his friends.

Since the other two toughs were right on the heels of the first one, Cal needed to get away from them. He did not just shove the one who had swung toward the shooter. He got behind and pushed the man, using the bulky body as a shield from the gun. He had to shrug off the grasp of one of the other attackers and stomp on the man's instep.

Vick had done as Cal had ordered, and Bobby and the girls were now back behind the front of the van. Vick however, found his initial fear replaced by an overpowering fury.

Cal had mentioned Greg, and Vick knew without a doubt that his former idol had sent these men. Greg, who had almost screwed up everything that was important to Vick! These kids and their families had accepted Vick and his mother when they had every right to hate him. It was time to step up and right the wrongs he had allowed before because of his stupidity.

Once the rest of the group was in relative safety, Vick moved back toward Cal but kept himself in a line between the gunman and the girls. He had never really fought, but he knew that he was strong and fast, and he would do what he could. There was a momentary flash of fear as he thought about the gun, but Cal had said it was just for show. Vick forced himself to believe that as he stepped silently closer to what he thought would be the fight scene. He had seen what Cal could do, but Vick would not let his new friend face all three alone.

As Vick approached to within ten feet of the oncoming attackers and saw a flurry of motion around Cal, there was a loud report. Vick knew it was a gunshot and he feared for Cal. Somehow, though, he found the discipline to keep his attention on the attacking thugs, as there were now only two.

Attackers two and three were pursuing Cal who had pushed the first man almost into the gunman when the shot rang out. At the sound of the gunshot, the other two would-be attackers froze and actually recoiled a little.

Vick had always joked with his defensive teammates about catching the runner and his blocker at the same time and slamming their heads together. He did exactly that with the two shocked toughs from behind. They had not noticed his approach and they were standing motionless, looking toward the gunshot when their lights went out in a blast of pain.

Cal was as shocked as the rest at the sudden report of the pistol. He felt the man in front of him lurch and heard him grunt, and he knew that the shot had hit the man. Having no idea how badly his shield was hurt, Cal stepped out and around the collapsing tough and closed on the leader. Stunned at having accidentally shot his companion, the gunman was frozen for a critical moment.

Reaching the shooter, Cal delivered a vicious downward chop to the man's wrist. The gun discharged again, sending a bullet careening off of the pavement with a whine that died off a long distance away. His hand already useless from the blow to his wrist, the shooter let the gun fall to the ground. Cal used his foot to slide it several yards away.

From the corner of his eye as he spun around the gunshot victim, Cal had seen the third and fourth attackers falling to the ground with Vick hovering over them. That left the shooter as the last potential threat. Knowing at least a dozen ways to render an enemy unconscious, Cal used one that would keep the man out for a few minutes. Just as in the first attempt on Ismi, it was all over in five seconds or so from the first aggressive movement.

With all immediate threats neutralized, Cal looked toward Bobby and the girls and called out "Everyone OK?" Only Bobby was able to answer, and his shaky "Yeah!" was all that Cal needed. Vick was standing over his two fallen victims, tensed and ready to render further mayhem.

The shooting victim was twitching erratically, as was one of Vick's conquests. Cal reasoned that the head injury Vick had inflicted could cause non-fatal convulsions. The one who was shot, though, had spilled huge amounts of blood directly from his chest. The strong spurts stopped even as Cal watched. The twitching continued on, but Cal was certain that the man was dead.

"Vick! Pull their pants around their shins to hobble them. Use their belts to tie their hands! Quickly!" Cal told Vick, who was just a few feet away. Just then, the first people started to come out of the restaurant. Cal hurriedly bound the shooter.

Walking toward the approaching people, Cal hollered. "Someone call the police! Three injuries, maybe one dead! Stay way back. Please! Vick, get over here and keep everyone away!"

As soon as Vick came up beside him, Cal patted the big guy on the back and dashed back to where the others were still huddled. Rebecca was shaking violently in Bobby's arms. Tessa was standing motionless, staring openmouthed at the carnage. Cheryl hugged Cal fiercely. "Shouldn't we help those guys?"

Marveling that she could care even about the scum that had threatened them, Cal told Cheryl. "I'm afraid it's too late for that one," he said, indicating the gunshot victim. "Not much we can do for the ones VIck bashed until the ambulance arrives."

The shooter came around within about three minutes. When he saw what had happened to his partners, he moaned, then went silent. Unable to resist, Cal walked up to the man, yanked off his mask, and said "This makes it a murder rap for all three of you. Your only chance of ever getting out of prison is to give up Greg."

Vick's towering presence had succeeded in keeping the onlookers at bay until first one, then two more patrols arrived code three. The first officer on the scene verified that the shooting victim was dead. Cal and Vick were instructed to keep their hands in the air and they were frisked. Cal, having learned quite a bit about police procedure, expected it, but Vick was obviously shaken.

"It's OK, Vick. They're just doing what they're supposed to," Cal said when he saw Vick's consternation. To the officer patting him down, Cal said "The gun has only his prints," and he motioned with his head toward the shooter. "Safety is off. There's a ricochet mark from the second shot right over there." Again he motioned with his head.

When the police were satisfied that Vick and Cal were not threats, they were moved away from the attackers, but not close to their four companions. Two officers stayed with them and began taking statements as the first ambulance arrived.

The next hour and a half was filled with the predictable mayhem, made much worse by the death of one attacker and the probable fractured skull of one other. Being sure to ask permission, Cheryl called all of the parents and gave them a quick rundown on the situation.

Somewhere in the endless tellings and retellings, Cal happened to look closely at Tessa. He saw her staring at Vick with a totally un-Tessa-like gaze. It was a combination of awe, admiration, and something that Cal could only interpret as surrender.

In all of the intimate, loving moments that Cal had shared with Tessa, he had never seen a look anything like what she was laying on Vick right then. The realization was as clear and as certain as anything Cal would ever understand about women. Tessa had found her man!

With everything going on around him, Cal did not have time to ponder Tessa's fall and what it meant to him personally. There would be time for that later.


As soon as she got the call, Elaine called Teri, Jan Armstrong, and Emily Smaak and offered them all a ride to the Pizza Hut, which was over an hour away. All seven parents were rolling in the Banners' Suburban within a very few minutes. There was very little conversation. Every ten or fifteen minutes, Teri used her cell phone to call Cheryl for an update. Cal's phone was still in the van, and he had been too busy with the police to retrieve it.

At first, the parents' arrival was thwarted by the police, but a call to Cheryl got the big SUV admitted to a far corner of the lot. As the adults all piled out to check on their offspring, Cal and Vick, as the only combatants, were still tied up with questioning.

Tessa made a bee-line for Emily. "He's fine, Mrs. Smaak. You should have seen! He... he wiped out two of them, just like that!" Emily's eyes and her perceptions were at least as good as Cal's. She wished that she had paid more attention to Tessa in the few times they had been together recently. Then Emily realized that there would probably be plenty of time to find out all that she needed to know about the girl.

Martin and Elaine were experiencing a strange sense of deja vu. Without discussing it, they both wondered if their youngest was somehow destined to move from one crisis to another in his young life. They also wondered if he was cursed by having death follow him so closely.

Elaine's thoughts were interrupted when Rebecca pulled her away a few feet. "Mom, will you get us a hotel room?"

There was no confusion in Elaine's mind about what her daughter's question meant. Nor was there any inclination to question the girl. There was a look of panic in Rebecca's eyes, and Elaine knew the reason from several earlier conversations. Rebecca was deathly afraid of being robbed of her first time with Bobby by some calamity. In her mind, it had almost happened twice, and she could not risk it again.

"Honey, why not just use your room?"

"But Cal and Cheryl are up there."

"Not tonight. They can sleep in the rec room on the foldout. Just give them a few minutes to get their stuff from their rooms, and I promise: the upstairs is all yours and Bobby's. Won't that be better than a hotel?" A hug was Rebecca's only response.

Jan had seen the conversation between Elaine and Rebecca and had to smile to herself when Rebecca left her mother and headed straight for Jan. Before Rebecca could open her mouth, Jan said "I took a couple of minutes to pack a little bag for Bobby. It's in the Suburban."

When the police were finally done with Cal and Vick, Cal pulled Vick aside before they went to their parents. "Do you like Tessa?" Cal asked. Vick's eyes answered before he could speak, so Cal went on "Well, she's all yours if you want her."

"But you two..." Vick protested.

"Best friends forever," Cal said, "but we know we're not right for the long haul. She is one helluva woman, my friend." Cal could not avoid a catch in his voice, and Vick sensed it but would not think of commenting on it.

No sooner had Vick hugged his mother than Emily told him "I think Tessa could use some attention from you. She's pretty shook up over all of this."

Vick looked over at Tessa, and uncharacteristically, she was by herself, a bit away from even her mother. Their eyes happened to meet. Vick could not be sure what he saw in hers, but he had a sudden, overpowering urge to find out.


It was well after midnight by the time everyone had returned to the Banner house. Cal wished that he could have a video of his sister. Her patented blush never left her face. But it was not strong enough to mask the underlying anticipation and lust. She had a hard time looking anyone but Bobby in the eye, something highly unusual for her.

Bobby, still just over a month from a serious beating, was obviously tired and some pain wrinkles showed on his face. With all of that, his mouth was fixed in a permanent grin and his hand never left Rebecca's. In typical Bobby fashion, he never dodged anyone's gaze.

Elaine had said nothing about it at the time, but she had arranged an even bigger surprise for her daughter's entry into womanhood. "The rest of us are staying at Teri's tonight," she announced to everyone else's surprise. "Dad and I will leave for work from there. Cal and Cheryl, make sure you have everything you need for school. Honey," she said to Rebecca, "I think you and Bobby should skip school tomorrow, don't you?"

"Does... does everyone know?" Rebecca asked.

"Only people who really love you and care about you," Elaine assured her. Mother and daughter shared a long hug, then Rebecca gave Martin a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.


Like most of the houses in the area, the Walts had plenty of sleeping space. Cheryl and Cal chose the hide-a-bed in the rec room, just as they would have at home. Cheryl was extremely keyed up and ready to wipe Cal out. They had just gotten into bed and started kissing when Tessa slipped in on the other side of Cal. It was just a queen bed, so the fit was very cozy.

Cheryl felt a flash of irritation over Tessa's intrusion, but only a flash. This was her friend who had accepted her in spite of her deal with Genevieve. Tessa had said nothing as she slipped into bed, meaning that something was really bothering her.

Whispering "Sorry" as softly as she could in Cal's ear, Cheryl crawled on top of Cal and reached her arm around Tessa. Pulling Tessa even tighter against Cal, Cheryl kissed her friend on the side of the face and began stroking her hair.

Cheryl and Cal were both naked, and with her lying right on top of him, the reaction that had started with their kissing came to full flower. Both of them knew that the time was not right, but Cheryl loved the feel of his hardness against her. As secretly as possible, she got him upright between her legs and closed her thighs on him.

Cal had seen Tessa's tears before. Years ago, it had been because of her parents' divorce. Recently, it had only happened during one of her spats with Cal. Now, the plug was pulled and Tessa let loose the torrent of emotions generated by the traumatic evening. Cal managed to get an arm around her and pull her close. It was a tight pile of bodies as Cheryl and Cal did their best to comfort their distraught friend.

It was very late, and school loomed for all of them in the morning. On top of that, Cal had a football game the next evening. Falling asleep in their intimate cuddle would have been the best for all of them. Cal, though, was pretty sure that the attack was not all that was troubling his dear friend.

When Tessa's sobs had finally subsided, Cal kissed her on the cheek and she asked him "Do you remember the last time I cried in front of you, Cal?

"Uh... oh, in the hospital."

"Yeah. Remember, I said I couldn't understand how you could kill someone?"

"Kill? What are you talking about?" Cheryl almost shouted. Both Tessa and Cal looked stunned, realizing that Cheryl had never heard the story. "Uh, maybe I should go in the other room," Cheryl said, starting to pull herself up.

"No way!" Tessa said, grabbing Cheryl's arm.

"I'll tell you the whole story later," Cal assured Cheryl.

It took a while for everyone to get settled down. "Anyway," Tessa resumed, "after tonight I think I understand. Oh, I don't understand how you could do it, but I understand why you had to."

"And how about Vick?" Cal asked on impulse. "He was ready to take a bullet if that guy had shot your way." Tessa's eyes got large and her nostrils flared, but she said nothing. Cal decided to push it even farther.

"Tessa, I hope you never have to really understand. But if someday one of your children - yours and Vick's - is threatened by..."

"Vick's!?" Tessa shouted when she realized what he had said

"I saw." Was all Cal said, and Tessa did not respond except to duck her head down closer to Cal. "Don't say anything for a minute, Tessa. I'm guessing that you're already worried about how you're going to tell me. I think this will have to be a farewell cuddle, don't you? At least in bed it had better be."

"You're not upset?" Tessa finally asked.

"Well, sure I am," Cal said with a purposeful laugh. She still sucked in her breath. "Any guy lucky enough to enjoy a woman like you is going to be upset when he can't any more."

"Oh, Cal! I'm sorry!"

"No, no! Let me finish. Long before I enjoyed your body, I enjoyed this - tapping her forehead - and this - tapping over her heart. I don't think I'll lose those, will I?"

That was not a good way to prevent tears, and a lot more of them came. It was Tessa herself who decided to change the emotional tenor. On a hunch, she raised up and ran her hand down over Cheryl's bottom until she encountered the tip of Cal's cock sticking up between Cheryl's legs. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm going to miss this guy," Tessa proclaimed in her more normal impish voice.

"You won't miss him at all," Cal assured her. "Vick is big aaaalllll over!"

"CAL!!" Tessa shrieked, and she and Cheryl broke into giggles. "But we haven't even been on a date, yet."

"Doesn't matter. I've seen the look: Mom and Dad; your mom and dad; Rebecca and Bobby. I saw it in your eyes tonight when you looked at Vick."

"But what if he doesn't feel the same?" Tessa lamented.

"Be serious!" Cal told her with a chuckle. "Vick's a bright guy. He knows a smart, sexy babe when he sees one. You know damn well you can have him eating out of your hand in no time at all."

That prompted an attempted tickle fight until Tessa ruefully remembered that Cal was not very ticklish. Instead, she just laid very still for several minutes before she rose up on her elbow. She gave Cal one of her patented blowtorch kisses. "Cal Banner, I will love you forever. Cheryl, I'm going up to my bed, now. Fuck his brains out for me, will you?"

"Only after I take my own turn," Cheryl proclaimed. She grabbed Tessa around the neck and delivered a kiss almost as intense as what Tessa had laid on Cal.

When Tessa had left the room, Cheryl told Cal "Guess I forgot to mention: no lovin' until you tell me about this killing business."

"The story in the tabloids was amazingly accurate," Cal told her. "Can I give you the details tomorrow?" With that, he rolled them over and breached her entry before she knew what was happening.

"Oh... OK." She gasped, then emitted a long moan as he pushed forcefully into her. Maybe he could nap after school, before the game.


The incredible day had taken its toll on Bobby. Even after almost five weeks, he was sore in more places than he could count. Just a day at school was rough on him, but he had really wanted to join the group for the volleyball game. At the pizza place, he had been too worn out to even joke in his usual fashion. Still, he was there with Rebecca, and that made it bearable.

The unbelievable events in the parking lot had left him barely able to stand, and Rebecca had insisted that tonight was the night. The parents had come down on her side, what with a bag all packed for him and the Banners bailing out of their house to give him and Rebecca privacy.

Much as Bobby wanted to be strong and make their first time the best possible for Rebecca, he did not know if he could even get it up. Just from looking at her eyes, though, he knew that it had to be tonight or she would be frantic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.