Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

"Um, sure. I can make it backlight. What did you have in mind?" Cal was still a little punchy from the last set of pictures.

"Good. Set it up," she told him. When he was ready, she turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder a bit nervously. Then, she reached inside the robe, slipped the panties off and tossed them to the side. That move had been decided barely a second before she did it. Actually, she was no longer deciding anything, just going with her hormones. Now, her ass was completely visible to him, and the charge she felt was almost unbearable.

She stood facing the backdrop with her feet slightly separated. Her pubic hair had not been trimmed for a while, and she wondered if the bright light showed any hairs between her legs. Or maybe the extra weight in her damned thighs made them so tight together that nothing showed, even with her legs apart.

Her head faced left and she raised her right hand and slid her fingers into her hair. She told him to shoot the picture. The reflected light was so bright that the wispy fabric was hardly noticeable.

After taking that shot on both cameras, he could tell that she was much more nervous, and he told her "Maybe that's a good place to stop." Through the growing lust that she could hardly contain, she was able to recognize the nervousness and the concern in his voice. She was pushing him too far, and she had better quit. But that lust was driving her to one last pose.

"Guess I'm as good as naked, huh?" she said with obvious strain. "I, uh, want one more pose, though." With an obvious effort of will, she turned sideways to him. At first, her front leg was instinctively held forward a little to hide her pubes. In one last search for approval and stimulation, she moved that leg back even with the other. She wondered if her hair was visible - no, to be honest, she hoped it was. Raising her near arm again into her hair and her far arm straight into the air, she tilted her head back, arched her back, closed her eyes, and told him to shoot.

As soon as he had clicked both cameras, she did the covering bit with her hands. She knew it was a silly move, and she wanted more than anything to just saunter by him with everything on display. But a little bit of modesty was expected, and she scampered past him, just noticing him sniff as she went by. From the stairs, she said "Wait for me in the kitchen."

When she met him in the kitchen, she wore a terry cloth robe. She grabbed two soft drinks from the refrigerator and handed one to him as she sat on a bar stool at the counter. Somehow, she did that without ever taking her eyes off of his face.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you too much," she said with obvious uncertainty in her voice. "I guess you could tell how thrilled I was to be doing that." She was about to mention the odor, but doubted that he even recognized what it was.

She took several sips of her drink without saying anything more, then spoke up. "I don't know what it is about you, Cal. I just feel so comfortable and at ease with you. You make me feel special. I guess you know what my self-image has been like since Rick left. There's something about your pictures that makes me feel, um, desirable again." 'And about your eyes and your blush' she thought to herself 'and most definitely about your erection!'.

Cal was searching for something soothing and complimentary to say. He couldn't come up with anything, so he just smiled at her. She leaned her head on his shoulder and gave him a one-armed hug. That gave her a chance to check out his lap without being obvious. The bulge was still there.

"There's, uh, one serious thing we need to talk about," she told him. "I could go to prison for what we did tonight. You're a minor."

"Hey, I would never say a thing," he assured her.

"Oh, I know that. Still, I think it would be best if I kept all of the prints and negatives of any shots where I am not fully clothed." After another pause, she asked "When can I see the black and whites? I'm taking the color in first thing in the morning."

"You can check them all out tomorrow night. I'll get them to you even if I can't come over, OK?"


Teri almost sprinted to the bedroom after Cal left. She had started the tub filling very slowly when she put on the terry robe, and it had been overflowing for a little while. The robe was all she had on, and as soon as one arm was free of it, she jammed that hand between her legs.

No wonder Cal had sniffed! She had showered, douched, powdered, and everything before the photo session, but she still smelled like she had been fucking all night. Fucking. Would she ever again have a chance to wake in the middle of the night and be filled by her man? Her man? Rick was her man, but not any more. Would there ever be another?

Her clit felt like someone had been rubbing it for hours. Didn't she wish! How could she get so aroused all by herself? As she settled into the full tub, she reveled in the feeling of the water lifting her buoyant breasts. Almost like a lover cradling them. Would she ever have that feeling for real again? God how she missed Rick! Didn't he realize how much she loved him? Why didn't that matter? What had made him go away? What did that whiny bimbo have that he needed?

The photo session had been a high, but she was crashing down from that high at breakneck speed. After all of the mental anguish over doing the shoot, why couldn't she just enjoy the afterglow for a while? Just think of Cal's face as he took the pictures. And his crotch. Maybe he was just a kid who had never seen a bare boob before, but the way he looked at her said that he found her desirable.

She wouldn't consider taking the one hand off of her clit, but she started her familiar body inventory with the other hand. Her boobs: one of her assets, for sure. She would never be ashamed of them. But now they were hanging lower than they really should for her age. And at the sides of them, there were little folds extending under her arm.

Her tummy wasn't just nicely rounded like Tessa's any more. It used to be, but now it was trying to fold as its weight pulled it downward. How come that didn't chill Cal's hardon right off? And that nice swell from her once-narrow waist out over her hip - it was turning into a straight drop from her armpit to her hidden hip bone. 'Course, she could move the loose flesh aside and still have the curve, but... disgusting!

When he had taken the dress-up pictures on Saturday, she had to hold her head in almost-unnatural positions, just so the extra on her chin and neck didn't show.

And those thighs! Her legs had always been full, but always had a nice taper and looked really good in stockings. She couldn't feel her butt right then, but remembered the emerging cellulite dimples all too well from her last session in front of the mirror. How come Cal didn't gag when she dropped her panties?

Maybe he is just so naive he would get aroused if the circus fat lady stripped for him. No, that wasn't fair to Cal. He is courteous and considerate to a fault. And he has a wonderful eye for good pictures. He knows beauty. He wouldn't pretend if he didn't like to look at her.

'Theresa Braddock Walts, you are one screwed up bitch!' she screamed at herself mentally. 'Lost your man and have to tease a scrawny fifteen-year-old kid to stroke your ego. How pathetic! Why don't you just get rid of that fat and go catch a real man?'

These were certainly not new thoughts to Teri. She could get looking good again. She had before, but she just could not get started. Something always held her back. After managing to lose Rick, she just didn't deserve to look good. That was her mental problem.

But Cal didn't seem to care about any of that. Ever since he was little, he had treated her as special. Well, he was not little any more, and she felt even more special when she was around him. And she even turned him on! The thought of the bulge in his jeans got her wondering how well developed he was. Ever since Cal had gone home, she had been teasing her clit. As she imagined his cock free and straining, she changed to seriously rubbing the swollen button. Her other hand had been busy inventorying her fat places. Now, it grabbed a nipple that had been distended for over an hour and started pinching and pulling it right to the edge of pain.

Orgasms had always been easy for Teri. In fact, all of her sexual responses were strong, witness the way she had fumigated the little studio area. In a very real sense, everything since Cal's arrival had been foreplay, and it took only a couple of minutes to take herself over the top. It was a long, strong come, causing her to splash some water on the floor and to get her hair wet.

When she was fully recovered, she realized that her previous primping had been ruined, and just ducked her head under the water. Out of the tub and dried off, she reached for her robe, looked at it for a moment, then dropped it. There was some straightening up that had to be done before she went to bed, and she headed first for the kitchen, still naked.

As she reached the end of the short bedroom hallway, she stopped short. The main part of the first floor was open, high-ceilinged, brightly lit, and had many windows. If she took another step, she would be so... exposed. The main floor thermostat was right by her shoulder, and she moved it up a few degrees, the action helping her gather her courage. Then she stepped out and strode to the kitchen.

It had felt so good baring herself to Cal. Now, she was completely naked, but there was no particular thrill. Why? Oh, she was definitely nervous, but it was not the same feeling at all. Shaking her head, she finished her work and went to bed early, still naked.


Rebecca and Tessa were too busy to notice that Cal came home and went right down to his lab. Teri had joked about him being a professional. Well, right then, he was mainly just a horny fifteen year old. She had said that she hoped she had not embarrassed him. Well, if she had seen his hardon he would have been embarrassed, but otherwise... He just had to have those pictures to look at. Tomorrow he would have to turn them over to her.

As he worked, he remembered articles he had read about what some boldly called the future of photography - digital cameras. It seemed like science fiction as he methodically hung print after print up to dry. But it would be wonderful just to hook a camera to a TV or a computer and look at the pictures immediately. Well, that was no help to him right then, and probably not for a lot of years.

Knowing that he would pay for it in the morning, Cal got out the pictures after everyone else was safely asleep. He had made prints of the best shots just for himself. He would do the honest thing and shred them when he took her the negs, but for right then, those shots were the best jerk off material he had ever had, by far.

Much to his surprise, his mind was working too fast for him to even consider masturbation, at least not right away. The session with Teri had certainly been arousing, but it had been intriguing in other ways, as well.

Until Teri had bought the studio setup, Cal had always just shot when he sensed a good picture. He had never analyzed the things that made it a good shot, it had just felt right. The 'right' moment was transitory, sometimes lasting a second or less. If it was missed, it might never be repeated. He would just have to wait for the next right moment. One would always come along sometime.

Often on the previous Saturday, and all of tonight, the shots had been posed. Teri had just naturally held herself in position for the shots. Why had she chosen those particular positions? What was she trying to show? Or to hide? Teri had talked about the difference between poses and opportunity shots, but that was the first time it had really hit him how big the difference was. Instead of just capturing the perfect shot when it happened, he had to set up the perfect shot - make it happen!

Taking a risk, he snuck back to the basement as quietly as he could, and brought back the folders for all of the women. Many of the pictures had been taken at the Banners' pool, and none of the women were overly modest, so he had some wonderfully revealing shots of the women in his life.

Starting with the evening's shots of Teri, he began looking for what made each picture good - why had it ranked high enough for him to retain a print.

The very last shot of Teri tonight was the one from the side. After looking at every part of her body, he decided that what had drawn him most was the intimacy - the giving of herself. Her near breast was pleasingly full and gracefully lifted and thrust outward because her arms were raised and her back was arched. Just a little thing like her armpit being exposed made an impression.

Her neck looked its best because her head was tilted back a little. Her tummy was minimized by the stretching. Because of the bright backlight and the filmy fabric, she might as well have been naked and the wisps of visible pubic hair emphasized it. The picture almost screamed 'Look at me! Every bit of me! Appreciate me! Take me! For him, at least, that was what made the picture irresistible.

Pulling out one of the best of Teri's dress-up shots, he quickly picked out the high points. One was the creamy expanse of her cleavage and upper chest, emphasized by they way her garments pushed her breasts up and together. Next was the sensuous curve of her hip as she stood with her leg cocked. Most of all was the glowing expression on her face.

He looked at over thirty prints, going through the same kind of analysis. Then, he began comparing similar shots of different women. He was not looking for who had the best looking breasts, ass, legs, or whatever, but how a particular pose made that woman look good.

With his sister, the best shots played up her long, graceful lines and the classic contours of her face. It was harder to pick out what made Tessa's shots compelling, but it was there. After staring for a while, he decided that she was much like her mother. Her body somehow just said 'see me; appreciate me; hold me; love me'. Along with that, her eyes sparkled with the promise of unparalleled delights. His friend was a very sexy woman!

Ismi. She was just so perfect that she almost seemed unreal. Of course, she was not distant or aloof, but warm and engaging. And she never displayed any attitude. Just looking at a picture, though, there was a composure, a bit of dark mystery that made it hard to look away.

Amelia had the same aura of perfection with totally different coloration. But the main impression that came from her pictures was of self-assurance combined with deep hurt. Maybe that was just because he knew her and her past so well, but it was what he saw.

Jolie had the coltish look of Rebecca, but was lacking much of the grace. Her posture bespoke hiding or withdrawing, and he never caught an expression of fun or happy fellowship. As he examined them, his cousin's pictures left him concerned.

Laura's pictures were always a little brazen, and not just because of her uniformly revealing attire. Her stance and her expression showed quite a bit of 'in your face'. She was lean and trim, and there was always that ass that she displayed so proudly. However, when he looked closely, he could also see a good deal of sadness and a little fear. Very little fault could be found with her body.

Cal almost passed over the pictures of his mother. He felt guilty analyzing her in the way that he had the other women, but he took the time to look at her photos in the same way. What he saw immediately was an expression and an attitude of contentment. Elaine was happy with her life, and it showed. She felt successful, confident, and proud. When he let himself think about it, he also found some very appealing things about her body. Her shoulders were magnificent: straight and broad and nicely cushioned. Her breasts looked for all the world like Rebecca's, young, firm, and high, but larger. In fact, he found most of the appealing things about his sister in his mother, plus the obvious existence of an athlete's musculature.

The four women Cal was related to all had model-quality legs, long, slim, and well tapered. All of them had calves that were slimmer than perfection and feet that were larger than ideal, but overall grace of posture and movement that made any imperfections unnoticeable. With the exception of Jolie, posture, body positioning, and facial expression made their photos compelling. Elegance, grace, and strength jumped out at him.

Teri and Tessa exuded sexuality, something he could sense but not yet put into words. Looking at their pictures made him want to... to do things he had never done. Curves, expanses of skin, flashing eyes, pouting lips... for the first time he was able to identify the things that drew him in.

Despite how well he knew her, Ismi's pictures made him want to worship. Her personality was warm and caring, but her pictures just made her seem too good to be true - somehow above other mortals. Amelia was beautiful, as well, but her pictures made one instantly trust her, want to follow her.

Without realizing it, Cal spent two and a half hours analyzing pictures. He had just assembled a selection of pictures that exposed or emphasized asses, and of course a prominent one was of Laura in her thong. As he looked at that one, his memory brought up the images of that day almost four years before and her exhibitionist antics during the basketball game with Pete. Long delayed, Laura finally got her desired reaction from Cal.

After getting as hard as a rock within a few seconds, Cal hurriedly stacked the folders and the loose pictures under his bed, grabbed his rag, turned out the light, got under the covers, and got serious about pressure relief. After all of the pictures of his lovely relatives and the gorgeous Barnes women, it was Teri who filled his mental screen as he stroked his cock.

Teri had more of everything than any of the others, and too much of quite a few things. She had some rolls, folds, bulges, and dimples that should not have been there. But she had shared her body with him in a way that none of the others had. She had presented it to him, reveling in his gaze more than the camera's. As he matured, he would learn that presentation attitude was a huge component of sex appeal. All he needed to know that night was that the retained images of her generous body enabled him to blow his wad in very satisfying fashion.


Of course, Tessa and Rebecca knew what was being set up in Tessa's basement. The two were so close they could honestly be said to share two homes. Teri must have insisted strongly that she have first use of the new studio. Thursday, however, both girls waylaid Cal as he approached the front door, demanding their turn.

There was a lot of almost screaming about unfairness when Cal told them he absolutely had to do homework, and besides, how could he get away with both parents home? Rebecca finally settled down enough to acknowledge the validity of the parent problem. The girls glumly agreed to wait until the next evening, Friday.

Friday night was basketball night. The JV team played before the varsity, but it was considered bad form not to stay for the varsity game. Afterward, Cal tried to convince the girls that they should wait for Saturday, but he could tell that was a useless fight. Under the guise of watching a video at Tessa's, something that was permitted late on non-school nights, Cal smuggled out his cameras and was almost dragged down the street.

Pleased to find two new tripods standing in the little makeshift studio, Cal asked the girls what kind of shots they wanted. They hemmed and hawed and he took a few just to take the edge off. Then, he told them to go wash and dry their hair and make themselves up like they were going to the prom. After initial expressions of wide-eyed disbelief, they looked at each other, squealed, and tore off up the stairs.

Teri had been watching the interchange and walked into the room laughing. "Sometimes, there's not much difference between sixteen and six, is there?" she quipped.

"Or between thirty-six and six," he shot back without thinking. Realizing his possible gaff, he looked at her with consternation, relieved to see only laughter on her face.

Walking toward him with hands on hips and an obviously mock stern look, she told him "That was a nice come-back. But never, never, ever over-estimate a woman's age. I won't be thirty-six for five months, yet." Then, to his amazement, she wrapped him in a hug and held on tight for quite a while. "Hug back, please!" she ordered him. He did.

"It's been a long time since I've acted like six - like a little girl. Thank you for bringing it out of me."

"Well, from the pictures I developed, I brought out things a lot more mature than six," he told her. When she pulled her head back to look at him in surprise, he went on. "Some of those poses, Teri! Damn, they gave me... uh... uh." He stiffened, thinking he had really stepped in it then. He would never talk about his sexual response with anyone! But somehow, Teri just...

Rather than an angry reaction, her hug tightened almost to the point of being painful. With her face pressed against his shoulder, she asked "You mean a fat old broad like me can give you a hardon? Thank God for teenaged hormones!"

When she felt him stiffen and he said nothing for a while, she pulled back and stroked his face gently. "Hey, come on, Cal. It's nothing to get upset or embarrassed about. It's natural, and it makes me feel good that I can make it happen. Until I saw those pictures last week, I had forgotten that I was once a kind of attractive woman. The thought that I might still be a little sexy thrills me."

As was becoming his standard response in baffling situations with females, Cal said nothing. He did give her a squeeze and stroked her back lightly. He was becoming a fan of the silent response because it seemed to work. Her slight sniffle told him it was working right then.

It was a quantum leap in the relationship between the two of them. Both seemed to know it, but neither was frightened by the fact. When they broke from the hug, he thanked her for getting the tripods, and she pulled him into an adjacent room to show him the color versions from Wednesday night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.