Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Laura's performances always left Elaine tense. She loved her sister dearly, and the only flaw in their relationship was her exhibitionism. Martin never knew just how to loosen her up, but he knew he had to try. Tonight, he decided to try the shock approach.

Elaine had a stylish cover-up on over her suit. As she was wiping down the counter, he came up behind her. Reaching under the wrap with both hands, he pulled down her suit bottoms before squeezing a cheek with each hand. She squealed and spun around to face him.

He answered her angry glare with a lewd grin and said "Definitely! No doubt about it!"

"What?"

"Your ass is definitely better. No doubt about it."

The brief surge of anger had already erased the tension. His clever re-affirmation of his interest in her body had put her into a playful mood. "Hey, wait a minute, Buster. How can you tell just from a squeeze? Have you been playing grab-ass with my sister?"

"Oh, no! I never! Honest!" he protested dramatically. "But I know I'm right. Here, let me make sure." Grabbing her shoulders, he spun her around to face away from him, knelt down and lifted the cover up, then stared at her exposed bottom from close up. He made various questioning sounds. When he sensed that she was about go turn around, he quickly pulled up one of her feet to remove the suit bottoms so she could not pull them back up.

"I think the best way for a thorough definitive opinion is to examine this delectable derriere in the shower." He said as he took her hand and pulled her firmly toward the main floor master suite. She was pulling back against him, trying to get her suit bottom off of the remaining ankle. It fell off, but he would not let her go to pick it up.

Sex between the Banners was fulfilling to both of them, quite frequent, alternately tender and energetic, and fairly inventive. Not very often was it playful and in danger of discovery. Actually, with all three kids upstairs, discovery was not much of a risk on the short dash to the main floor master suite. Nevertheless, Martin pulled a surprise by stopping dead in his tracks. Off balance, Elaine was unable to stop him from quickly pulling off her cover-up, leaving her in just her swimsuit top. Then, he dashed the remaining dozen steps to the master suite and closed the door, taking the cover-up with him.

She was left with the choice of begging him to let her in or going back to where her suit bottom lay and putting it on. This little prank was not done in cruelty, but because he knew his wife. In all her protestations and outward anger at her sister, he knew that she had a suppressed desire to be just as risque as Laura - a desire that made her monstrously horny. Bare-bottomed, the small chance of one of the children seeing her amplified the arousal that had been building all afternoon and evening. Once he opened the door to let her in, there was zero chance they would make it to the shower.

He could tell that she stayed right by the door. The fact that she said nothing meant that she honestly feared one of the boys appearing and would be getting hornier by the second. Not wanting to spoil things with any suggestion of meanness, he waited about thirty second before opening the door.

Sure enough, she went straight for his swimsuit, yanking it down. Now it was his turn to fight for balance as she dragged him toward the fireplace where a very thick throw rug lay atop the already plush carpet. It was a rug that had proven to surrender the stain of sexual fluids quite easily.

More than willing to let her control things, he went down on his back easily as she finished pulling off his suit. She had always been able to arouse him with ridiculous ease, a weapon that she was never reluctant to use. When the suit was out of the way, she straddled him, preparing to impale herself.

He, however, had a different idea. Saying "Nope, gotta be able to see that ass!" he did a little wrestling move that ended with her on hands and knees, unable to avoid a giggling squeal. He was hard, she was wet, and in almost no time he was embedded to the hilt. Then he started squeezing and lightly slapping her ass cheeks as he moved in and out. "When you gonna let me take this ass to a nude beach and show it off?" he asked.

Instead of saying anything, she just wiggled against him. "Wouldn't you like some horny German guys watching these bare cheeks dance as you walk some Caribbean beach? Wouldn't you like to see them get all hard when the saw you?"

She was panting by the time he finished that line, but she was able gasp out "Why dontcha just take Laura? She'd go in a minute. Might even go bare-assed on the plane. Wouldn't you like to see her walking through security in that thong and... unghhh!" That surprised him and triggered a very quick ejaculation.

He had barely finished pulsing and was still on his knees when she pulled off and spun around. He still wore a tee shirt and she pulled it off quickly. First wiping down his drooling cock, she then jammed it between her legs before wrapping him up in a searing kiss. Breaking after many seconds, she said "Shower!" and pulled him to his feet.

In the shower, they let their hands do the talking. Martin's hardly let go of her crotch, but she spent only enough time on his cock to clean it up. She wanted to give him a little recovery time for the real love-making that was about to take place in bed.

For all of his natural aggressiveness, Martin took pride in pleasing his wife. He had come once but she had not, and that was an inequity that had to be rectified. Fortunately, nothing had diminished her arousal level. With one of his hands working her pussy from the front and the other stroking her anus and pussy from the back, he was getting her higher with each rocking motion.

She stopped any pretense of washing him. Hooking the long finger of his hand from behind into her vagina and concentrating on her clit with the front hand, he made the back and forth motions as rapid as he could. She clung to his front arm with both of hers to keep from collapsing.

Somehow, making her come in an unusual position or situation seemed to generate some of her strongest orgasms, and when she exploded on his hands, it was huge. He knew he would have marks on his biceps from where her nails had dug in from her death-grip. She was totally unable to stand by herself when she stopped convulsing so he sat down in the shower and pulled her into his lap. Silent and content, they sat there for several minutes.

When she had regained enough strength and awareness to deliver a tender kiss, he helped her to her feet and they dried off. Walking to the bed, she gave a little gasp at seeing the bedroom door partially open, but he just chuckled and closed it.

Both lovers knew it was time for quiet talking. More sex would come later. Over the years, they had perfected an intimate communication position in bed. They lay face to face with his lower arm around her. She was turned partially onto her back and his other hand was between her legs, thumb against her labia. His package was cradled gently in both of her hands.

"We really should invite Laura more often," he said.

"Thought you said my ass was better," she teased.

"No question. It's just that every time she comes over, something like this seems to happen," he told her. After a pause, he asked quietly "You don't really worry about her displays, do you?"

"Well, it bothers me because of the boys."

"Hey, look at it this way," he said, introducing some teasing into the otherwise tender time, "it's an anatomy lesson you don't have to give them yourself."

"But poor Pete!" she exclaimed. "He must have been in pain from the hardon."

"Well, all us guys have to learn self-control some time. Hey, did you hear she beat Pete one-on-one." He asked. "But get this: Cal wiped them both out in H-O-R-S-E."

"Really? I didn't know he was interested in any sport but golf," Elaine mused.

There was a lengthy quiet period before Martin broached the big subject "Now, you aren't worried about me falling for Laura, are you?"

"No," she answered quietly, "I'm really not. But she is so blatant, and I know how much she is in love with you."

With a big sigh, he told her forcefully "You know I have never done anything about it, and I never, ever will. Honey, she hasn't done anything, either."

"Oh, I believe you. Sometimes I feel so sorry for her. I'm sure she never gets anything like this." Saying that, she wriggled her legs together against his hand and started stroking instead of just fondling.

Feeling himself start to expand and sensing her readiness, he told her "Baby, that's not something we can help her with, is it?" Those were the last words for quite some time as his mouth was fully occupied with other things.


Laura was not doing nearly as well as her sister after the pool party. For all of her apparent nonchalance over her near nudity, every little breeze that had touched her bare skin, and especially every male glance that she had caught had increased her arousal. While playing basketball, she had almost come from the thrill of exposure to her nephews. And Martin. Thinking of him brought tears to her eyes.

She loved her brother-in-law so much it hurt. Well, maybe it wasn't him personally as much as the kind of man he was, especially with her sister. Years ago she had figured out that it was mainly lust and greed that had attracted her to Will. That was after she had figured out what love was from watching Elaine and Martin.

When she started dating Will in college, she thought she had what she had always wanted. He was Hollywood handsome. A basketball player, his long, lean body excited her beyond belief. All of the wonderful things she could do and have because of his money were a wonderful bonus.

Even his arrogance touched a latent submissive streak in her, making her long to be possessed by him. Well, she had been possessed for going on thirteen years, and it was not what she had expected. His possession of her often seemed less important to him than his possession of his Porshce. He did not treat her as the treasure she longed to be.

Martin was also an athlete, but he lacked Will's overriding arrogance. When Elaine started going with him, Laura thought that was fine for her older sister who seemed a little stodgy sometimes. But Martin just didn't seem to possess Elaine the way Laura felt she herself needed.

It was only after a few years that Laura really began to see the genuine adoration, consideration, and respect that Martin had for his wife. Before, Laura did not even know to seek those things in a man. Now, she hungered desperately for them, yearning to fill the emptiness and loneliness that was her marriage.

Coming home from her sister's house that night, though, emptiness and loneliness were overwhelmed by sheer horniness. With a little help from Jolie, Laura managed to get Will into bed. Sending Jolie to her own room, she undressed him and let him sink back into slumber.

After putting everything from the day away, Laura showered and got into bed, foregoing any clothing. With a half-sad, half-disgusted look at her snoring husband, she pulled a vibrating dildo from the night stand drawer, then turned off the light.

Fifteen minutes of alternately stimulating her clit with the vibrations and plunging the fake cock into her passage had brought her no closer to completion, and she could not hold back the tears of frustration.

Slamming the toy onto the floor with no regard to the noise, she sat up and held her face in her hands. Then, she looked over at Will and saw that he was sprawled on his back. She threw the covers completely off of him and stared at his prick, which she could barely see in the darkened room. Of all the things that had made her marry him, this was about the only thing that was not a disappointment. The only problem was the usually inconsiderate, sometimes brutal way in which he used it.

Laura got lots of sex, at least when Will was not on one of his frequent trips. She suspected he got lots when he was away, too, but forced herself not to dwell on it. Because she craved sex so much, she long ago decided not to try to move him toward making love, rather than just fucking. She correctly deduced that she was getting all of the meager tenderness he was capable of. If she had truly married him for lust and greed, then she should be satisfied with fulfilling those criteria.

In bed, Will was dominant and forceful. Because he was well-endowed and had decent endurance, his usual primitive pounding of her pussy produced a lot of wonderful feelings in her. Occasionally, when she had a chance to warm herself up beforehand, she came as he fucked her. It pleased him tremendously, and saved her the job with her dildo after he left for dreamland.

Whether or not he was distributing his seed among the female population, she knew that she had a strong hold on him. Her sex appeal for him had not died, and she did everything in her power to make sure it did not. In her heart of hearts, she knew that was the only thing of value in her marriage, and she could not afford to lose it.

Reaching out to take hold of his limp shaft, she realized that he was not at all fresh and clean, but chose not to worry about that. Her only concession was to use her hand to generate an erection, rather than her mouth.

While loving his organ, Laura could forget the bad things about her mate. Since well before puberty, male organs had fascinated her. She did not have to force herself to lovingly stroke the stiffening shaft and gently knead the swollen balls. As she played, she could not stop herself from wondering what Martin's was like - or even Pete's. She had nothing but cloth-covered bulges to go by. Daydreaming about her male relatives had the beneficial effect of further increasing her lubrication.

From past experience, Laura knew that Will could maintain a fully serviceable erection for a long time without waking up. It was not often that he drank himself into a stupor, but she had taken advantage of some of his other bouts. In his current condition, he made a good warm-blooded dildo, certain to hang in there until she was at least minimally satisfied.

For once, she did not climb aboard as soon as he was stiff enough to penetrate. Almost in a daze, she found herself idly stroking his stomach, hips, and thighs. His conditioning was one thing he shared with Martin. Both men worked out regularly to avoid the dissolution so common to athletes past their competitive years. Martin openly said he was determined to keep up with Elaine. Laura wished that Will felt enough for her to do the same.

Realizing that his tool had been ready for a while, she shook herself and straddled him, reveling in the rare treat of being in the top position. The infrequent times she had been able to enjoy it when he was awake had been some of the best sex of their marriage. The way he had looked up at her gave hope that she indeed had, if not a hold on him, at least a very strong attraction.

She liked to lean forward over him so her motion could be more backward and forward, rather than just the leg-straining up and down. If his erection would last, she could get a blessed explosion out of it. His brewery breath threatened to dampen her ardor as she got closer to his face, but she would not let herself be distracted.

For several minutes she enjoyed the undoubted best part of her husband and felt her arousal moving beyond what she had accomplished with the toy. Just as she allowed herself to anticipate completion, a thrill ran through her when she felt him thrust back. At the first tentative push, she looked at his face, ignoring the toxic blast of air. Three increasingly strong thrusts later, his eyes opened and she saw something close to tenderness. His hands moved slowly up her thighs and hips on their way to her aching nipples.

His next move would be the mauling of her breasts, but that was OK. Gentle caresses were not what she needed right then. In fact, she was so close that when he pinched both nipples together, she went over. Unable to maintain her position as she spasmed, she fell forward atop him. He was awake enough to enjoy what was happening, and his thrusts up at her increased to almost jack-hammer intensity. Her orgasm was extended for almost a minute before he grunted and almost heaved her off with the strength of his own climax.

For all of his faults, Will was quite fastidious, and after he recovered he realized the state he was in. He eased her off of himself quite gently and headed for the bathroom. Laura was still in post-orgasmic lala land, but sensed her own loss of freshness. The brief hint of tenderness and affection in his eyes earlier had emboldened her and she went into the bathroom just as he turned on the shower.

As women will do, Elaine had rhapsodized about showering with Martin, and Laura decided to risk trying it. He was definitely surprised when she stepped in, but she gave him no time to react, kneeling immediately and soaping his lower legs. When she had worked upward to his penis, she washed it tenderly, then rinsed it and took it in her mouth. There was no question she was worshipping it. He knew it, she knew it, and it knew it, capturing the blood flow it needed to achieve full extension.

With the soap still in her hand, Laura kept his cock securely in her mouth, but began soaping and caressing his crotch, starting with his scrotum and moving back. When she had done a thorough job of cleansing his crack, she spent some time just running her hands over his muscular buttocks and thighs.

Not remembering where she had seen or read about it, one of Laura abiding fantasies was sex in the shower. It flashed through her mind again as Will's arousal signs increased. Desperately hoping that she had judged the time right so that it was impossible for him to refuse, she went for fulfillment.

Their luxurious shower had a low bench along one side, perfect for shaving legs while either seated or while sanding with one foot up on the bench. She faced the bench and bent way over to rest her forearms on it. Trying to make sure that standing entry was easy and obvious to him, she spread her legs quite wide and wiggled her ass in invitation.

For Will, imagination and sex did not go together. Laura's body excited him tremendously, but the excitement was too much centered in his crotch. Caresses for the sake of feeling; new and more stimulating positions; these things were not in his mindset. She could always get him worked up and ready to come. Accomplishing that necessary goal was what sex was about to him.

However, he must have seen plenty of shower sex encounters in porn films along the way. The current need was extreme, even though he had come once already, and her presentation was irresistible. He did not hesitate.

She had misjudged slightly, and he had to bend his knees a little to enter her. Once embedded, he grasped her hips and pulled her more upright, allowing himself to stand straight-legged. But that brought her legs closer together and increased the pressure from his thick, bloated member. He was plunging instantly, and it felt absolutely wonderful to her.

With a fleeting thought that this might be the one chance in her lifetime to fulfill the long-time fantasy, she determined to get the most out of it. As the capacity for ordered thought began to flee from her, she brought one hand between her legs to work her clit. At times, he had berated her when she had diddled herself as they fucked. Right then, she did not care.

Will's next actions made obvious the flavor of porno that he liked. After several hard thrusts, he freed one hand from grasping her hip and slapped the exposed side of her buttock hard. Her response was not reasoned, but autonomic. She moaned and thrust back almost hard enough to knock him off balance. His response was just as automatic as he rained a series of smacks on her ass, alternating hands.

All through their relationship, Laura had wanted to be possessed by him. She now wished she could be treasured and adored, as well, but the possession was the erotic key for her. The spanking was such a virile way to declare ownership. It had only happened a few times, but the effect on her was always dramatic.

He could not get a good enough angle and there was not enough cheek exposed to cause serious pain. The pain he did cause seemed to morph instantly into arousal. Between his smacks and thrusts, her masturbation, and the thrill of her submission, she was soon racing toward climax.

Though he had fucked quite a number of women, Will knew that his wife was the best of all of them. One of the reasons was the feel of her vagina. During the plunging and thrusting phase, she had a combination of heat, pressure, and smoothness that no other woman had equaled. On those times when she came around him, her vaginal muscles did things no other partner came close to. The multiple stimulations drove her over the edge, and her celebrating cunt took him along.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.