Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 22: Labor Day Weekend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Labor Day Weekend - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was another long miserable wait in the airport followed by a short miserable flight. On the flight out I was sandwiched between an overweight and sweaty businessman and a grandmother who spent the entire time showing me pictures of her grandchildren and telling me about them. The flight home was similar, only I was next to a Spanish-speaking grandmother and an overweight and sweaty businesswoman. At least this time I was spared the crying baby behind me. I called Mom from the terminal, and she came down and picked me up.

It was good to be home and I desperately needed a nap. I called Jack from the house but ended up talking to his answering machine. Later, after dinner, I called him again, but he was still out, so I went to bed early. I started college the next day!

I was so excited about starting college, I got there early. Wednesday was the first day of classes, although I had come by last week to buy my books. I was leaving class about four in the afternoon, heading towards the parking lot when I saw a smiling face waiting on a bench by the door. It was Jack! I ran over to him as he stood up and jumped into his arms. He laughed as he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, and we kissed.

“Jack, what are you doing here?” I asked excitedly. “I wasn’t expecting you!”

He shrugged. “I knew your schedule.” I must have given him a curious look, so he explained, “You left a copy at my place last week. Anyway, I knew your schedule and skipped out early. I have a class tonight, anyway.” That was right, he had told me that last week.

Jack and I talked for hours! His class started at seven, so he walked me over to one of the campus cafeterias and bought burgers. Since I was a commuter, I hadn’t bought either room or board, so I planned to eat most of my meals at home. I think it was then that I realized just how much I really loved Jack. I know that I was just off a crazy weekend of incredibly hot and mad sex with another man and a woman, but it was true. Oh, I loved being with Jerry and Anna, but there really wasn’t any future with them. They were a vacation, a great vacation true, but that was all.

Jack, he was somebody I could stay with forever. He was a future, not a really great weekend. Okay, so weekends with Jack were really great, too, but you know what I mean.

“So, ready for this weekend?” he asked with a grin.

“Absolutely!” Jack had invited me to go with him to Lake Havasu for the Labor Day weekend. His younger brother Tommie had a boat and had invited him to spend the weekend boating and drinking beer. It sounded like a great idea. “Uh, when should I meet you and where? Your apartment?” I would be out of class at lunch time, but Jack wouldn’t be off work until five or so.

“Yeah, that reminds me ... Here, this is for you.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key and handed it to me.

It took me a moment to recognize it as a door key. “Jack?”

“It’s a key to my place. You should have one. Just let yourself in and we can leave once I get home.”

“All right, I’ll give it to you when you get home.”

He gave me a curious and exasperated look. “Don’t be silly. That’s for you. It’s your key, not a spare.”

My eyes widened at this. “Really?” Oh, my God! He gave me a key to his apartment! Jack grinned at me. “Just how many other women have keys to your apartment?” I teased.

“Well, there is this middle-aged Mexican woman, gray hair, a little chubby, but be nice if you meet her.”

“Your cleaning lady?” Jack’s place was clean, but he still needed a woman’s touch.

“My mother!” Jack laughed at this.

I kissed Jack and left. Our schedules were such that I wouldn’t see him again until Friday, so I made sure it was a good kiss. He was breathless by the time I bounced away.

There was no problem with my staying with Jack for the Labor Day weekend - my parents weren’t home anyway. They and the Bakers had left Thursday night for a long and sinful weekend at the same Caribbean resort the McNabbs had been to. I had heard Mom and Amanda giggling as they planned their weekend, but Dad was a little more cynical about it. He had commented that they were going to commit perversions and depravities outside of American jurisdiction. I had told them of Jack’s and my plans, and they had nodded in understanding. They also wanted to meet him someday.

I let myself into Jack’s apartment with my new key and felt a surge of possessiveness sweep through me, but I wasn’t sure why. Did I possess him, or did he possess me? I liked both ideas. It wasn’t much after lunch, and I had several hours before Jack came home. I wasn’t sure of our schedule, but I knew that I had been too long away from Jack. No way would I be able to wait until we got to Lake Havasu tonight; I needed Jack now!

I tossed my bags into the spare bedroom and undressed, then headed into the bathroom. Mister Jinx followed me in, jumped up onto the hamper, and watched as I took a long and slow bath and touched up my legs, underarms, and everywhere in between. Everywhere! I was going to spend all weekend long in a bikini or even less, and I didn’t want even a trace of stubble. Thoroughly clean and relaxed, I went back to the bedroom. I found a black shorty robe in my closet and pulled a pair of black ankle-strapped stilettos from my bag. I also grabbed my makeup kit and my hairbrush and went to work.

By the time Jack came home, I was seated on the couch, wearing my robe and heels, my feet tucked up next to me, my hair brushed out, my eyes highlighted, and my lips bright red. I wanted to look irresistible when he came in the living room.

The son of a bitch never came in the living room! “I’ll be ready in a moment, babe!” Jack called out, seconds after the apartment door opened. He went through the kitchen and down the hall, and I could faintly hear him pissing into the toilet. Well, screw that! Time to take matters into my own hands.

Standing, I went down the hall and into the bedroom, and leaned seductively against the doorframe. Jack’s eyes opened wide, and his jaw dropped when he came out of the bathroom and saw me. “Uh ... I thought ... we were going...”

I moved closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. “We don’t have to leave right away, do we?” I said, then pulled his face down to mine and kissed him with a lot of tongue.

Jack was breathing hard. He had already loosened his tie (most of the time he wore company golf shirts, but sometimes he had to wear a jacket and tie.) I slowly pulled his tie off and tossed it aside. “We’ll be, uh, late...”, he said.

I yanked his face back down for another kiss and began to slowly unbutton his shirt. I didn’t let go until I had his shirt undone. I pulled back and began licking down his neck to his chest, with one hand slipping inside to touch him while the other remained wrapped around his neck. “But I need you, Jack!”

“Uhhh...”

I reached down and caressed the front of his trousers. No matter what gibberish was dribbling from Jack’s mouth, the rest of him knew exactly what to do. His cock felt like an iron rod in his pants. “I need you!”

Jack caved. Of course, he caved! All his blood was in his pants, not above his collar! I pushed him back to the bed and undid his pants and then pushed them and his shorts down his thighs. I pushed him back onto the bed and then crawled on top of him. I opened my robe, exposing my body to him, and as his eyes feasted hungrily on me, I sank down on his cock, impaling myself on him.

Oh, God but it felt good! Jack’s big cock filled every nook and cranny of my pussy. He felt huge inside me. I began to rock on top of the cock trapped inside me. Jack moaned happily as I fucked his cock up inside me. I lowered my tits down to his face and he began to lick and suck on my nipples. Suddenly it was like he was a starving man and couldn’t get enough. His hands were all over me, then he grabbed my hips and began driving me down onto his cock. He was grunting and groaning, and then, while I was cumming hard, he arched his back and thrust upwards, and hot cum spewed up into me.

I collapsed onto jack’s body, stretching out with his semi-stiff cock still inside my dripping pussy. I moaned happily, and then whispered, “I love you, Jack.”

I had told Jack this before. It was true. What hadn’t happened before happened next. “I love you too, Amber,” he whispered back, as his hands stroked my shoulders idly.

I stiffened slightly and raised my eyes to meet his. “Jack?”

He smiled. It was the first time he had ever said that to me. All the other times I had told him I loved him, he simply murmured something unintelligible or kissed me. “I said I loved you.”

“Really?”

He nodded with a grin. I just started crying, big tears but happy tears. “Oh Jack, I love you, I love you, I love you...” I began to kiss his body, his chest and face and neck. “I love you; I love you...” He just laughed and kept his arms wrapped around me.

I needed more. I rolled off him onto the bed and tugged him with me. “Make love to me, Jack, please, make love to me!” I begged.

Jack gave me a sweet smile and moved on top of me, gently settling into place, his stiff cock aiming at my pussy. I reached down between us to guide it inside, happily sighing as he slowly pushed all the way in. Once he bottomed out, I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles together. With my arms wrapped around his back, I held on tight enough that he would never get away from me. I moaned and urged him on; Jack began to pick up speed as we made love. In no time at all we had moved beyond slow lovemaking to hardcore sweaty fucking. Jack pounded me through one orgasm and into another before he blew another load in on top of the first.

“I love you, Jack.”

“I love you, too, Amber, but we have to get going.” He laughed and crawled off the bed before I could grab him and pull him back. Jack stripped off any remaining clothing and went back into the bathroom. Well, okay, he was right, but he didn’t seem to mind being late. I stripped off my robe and heels and joined him in the shower. That made us even later!

It was close to eleven when we got to the motel in Lake Havasu that Jack’s brother had gotten a room for us at. It wasn’t anything special, just a Motel 6 sort of place, cheap but with cable. It was a real casual weekend. I wore a tank top and a little flirt skirt and flip flops. In my bag, I had a couple of bikinis and a cover-up, and a couple of sundresses and a pair of high heeled sandals for partying in. Underwear would have just taken up room. Like I said, very casual.

We stopped for dinner in a Tex-Mex taco place outside of Lake Havasu. I was almost the only Anglo in the place, but it didn’t bother me. I was with Jack, who seemed very protective, and my Spanish is pretty good - I mean, if you live almost anywhere in the Southwest, you end up learning Spanish, or the Tex-Mex version anyway. When we got to the motel we checked in and immediately went to bed. No muss, no fuss. We simply took off our clothes, got under the covers, screwed doggy-style twice (Jesus, but was that good!) and went to sleep.

We woke early with the sun coming through the curtains. When I pushed the bedcovers down and saw Jack’s morning wood, my pussy got wet all over again. I reached down and flicked my fingers over his cockhead, then smiled and shifted around. I licked his cock and gently pumped his shaft as Jack stirred alive. I kept sucking and he slipped a hand between my thighs and began fingerfucking me. I came as quickly as he did, so I swallowed and lay back to enjoy a second cum a few minutes later.

After breakfast at the Mickey Ds across the street, Jack and I went back to the motel and dressed in our swimsuits and a cover-up for myself. It was time to go. We stopped along the way and picked up a couple of cases of Coors and a cooler full of ice. Jack knew Lake Havasu and we headed over to the marina his brother’s boat was docked at. Jack parked in the marina’s parking lot, and we grabbed all our shit and headed towards the dock, Jack leading with the two cases of beer and me following with the ice and cooler.

We stopped at a speedboat named Tommy’s Titanic and Jack set the beer down. He looked through a window into some sort of cabin on the boat and then jumped aboard. He pounded on the side of the boat and yelled loudly, “Put a Band-Aid on that pimple and get your ass out here!”

“Fuck you, asshole!” sounded from inside the boat. Jack started laughing and motioned me closer, to take the cooler and ice from me. I passed our stuff to him, and he set it in the back of the Titanic. He was holding out a hand to steady me as I climbed aboard when Jack’s brother came up from below. He was pulling a pair of swim trunks up. He was followed by a very small girl tugging a t-shirt down; it was obvious that all she was wearing was the shirt. “Asshole!” he muttered, then Jack and Tommy were hugging.

“Fuck you, too, Tommy. Say hello to Amber.”

“Hello, Amber,” replied Tommy. “This is the first mate, Missy,” he said, introducing his friend.

“Hello.”

Tommy must have taken after some other member of the family because he looked nothing like Jack. Tommy was several inches shorter, maybe six foot even, but broader, not fat or even chubby, but more solid, though he wasn’t as ripped as Jack. He also shaved his head. His skin was darker than Jack’s, he definitely had more Mex showing, probably more Indio on his father’s side. Jack and Tommy were only half-brothers and Jack had mentioned that Tommy was his oldest brother, just a year younger than himself, and that his mother had married a Mexican.

Missy was Anglo like me. She was absolutely tiny, maybe five foot if she was thinking tall thoughts, and weighed about ninety-five pounds soaking wet. I was hoping to see her that way soon; she was absolutely delicious! She was really cute, slim, nice ass and legs, perky B cup tits that looked even bigger on her than my D cups did on me. She had this wild and crazy twinkle in her eyes. “Howdy, Jack,” she said, then she grinned at us and came over to me. “Welcome aboard!” She hugged me and stepped back. “I need to change. Come on.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the doorway that she and Tommy had exited the interior of the boat through.

I stopped at the doorway and looked inside. A couple of short steps led down to a small cabin. I bent down and stepped inside. The ceiling was low. “You even have a bed!” I exclaimed. A small bed was crammed into the front of the bedroom. There was a slight scent of sex in the room. “Did you stay here last night?”

“No, this is just for overnight stays if you are out late. There’s no shower or anything, or a kitchen. We stayed at the same motel you did, but we weren’t sure which room you guys were in.” She opened a little door at the side. “The head is in here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.