I Once Was Blind...
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by frog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Doris was beautiful but had no comprehension it. Doris imagined instead that she was almost invisible. That concept was easy for her, because Doris was blind. Then she encountered Jerome and Hammer, who in their weird way answered many of life's questions for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Are you ready?" whispered Doris. She had taken Hammer's hand and moved them to the couch in her living room.

"I don't know..."

"I'm shy too... but... well, this is important to me," declared Doris.

"Ok, then..."

Hammer's heart was about to leap from his chest. It was as if he had entered a dream, a wonderful dream.

"I'll go first," said Doris. "You tell me exactly what you see. Ok?"

With trembling hands, Doris began to unbutton her shirt. When the last button gave way, Hammer suddenly took a very deep breath.

"Talk to me, Michael," she demanded. "I heard you gasp. It is horrible. It is, isn't it?"

"HELL NO! I mean, no. I not like an expert or anything. I mean I have seen women in like magazines and stuff, but in real life... well, I'm not so experienced."

"Neither am I," assured Doris, "Now, wait just a minute while..."

Hammer grew wide-eyed as Doris quickly dispensed with her shirt and reached behind her back. All of a sudden, a feeling of intense guilt came over him. It was as if he was somehow invading Doris' privacy, just as Jerome had done. Before he could react, however, Doris' fingers had furiously attacked the clasps on her bra. An instant later, the bra was gone and so was Hammer's guilt.

"Jesus," gulped Hammer.

"Talk to me... I look ugly, right... tell me the truth, Michael," said Doris insistently.

"Ugly, Jesus, no way! You have like absolutely beautiful... like, ah, breasts! They are like perfectly round, not too large, not too small... perfectly shaped... god, I can't believe this."

Hammer's last statement seemed to be directed at no one in particular.

"Believe it, Michael. Now, are mine like other girls? Let's say compared to those girls by our pool... Heather and what's-her-name."

"Gosh, well, Heather's boobs... uh, breasts... are much bigger than yours... but that is not a bad thing... for you, I mean. She is kind of plump and all, so hers... well, they sort of sag down a lot... they wiggle, you know, like Jell-O or something when she walks. I like yours much better... I mean I have never really seen hers like all the way... just in a swimsuit... but well... hers are floppy."

That evoked a short laugh from both Doris and Michael.

"That other girl, Ashley... well, she has pretty much no boobs at all. My guess is that what fills out her bikini top is mostly padding. I'd say yours were... just perfect."

Hammer's cock now throbbed almost as violently as his heart. He struggled to adjust his hardness in his confining pants. He soon realized that trying to be nonchalant about righting his dick in his pants didn't make any sense around Doris, so he simply fixed his problem right then and there.

"Ok, we are now on the right track," proclaim an almost jubilant Doris, "This is great... ok, now... waist?"

"Well, a waist is a waist... yours? Well, you have a flat, trim tummy... looks good to me. You must exercise... I do too... all the time..."

Abruptly Doris stood and in a moment her slacks were in a puddle around her ankles. Smiling, she kicked them aside and slowly turned around to face away from Hammer.

"And the ass report?" she requested.

"Jeez, you get undressed fast... yes, well there it is... damn... a fine ass... I mean... it sticks out just right and all... curves just so... god, you standing there... gets me all worked up!"

Doris wasn't sure what Michael meant by that remark exactly, but she knew it was good and she liked it. As a matter of fact, those familiar sparks that seemed to land in her most sensitive spot were starting to build inside her again now.

"Oh, I forgot about my panties," said Doris casually.

"I didn't," whispered Michael.

"What?"

"Nothing," said Michael. "Guess you had better do the full deal, huh."

"Guess so," said Doris.

The anxiousness in his voice did not go unnoticed. Doris smiled secretly and, with her back still to Michael, she shed her panties with one swift motion.

"There. Now I have literally nothing to hide!"

"God, what a fantastic ass... I mean... wow. You have like these little dimples in your behind... just like the ones you get on your face when you smile, except larger. Very cool."

Suddenly Hammer noted the pubic hair peeking from between Doris' legs.

Oh shit, there it is! he thought. I must be fucking dreaming.

He crouched slightly to get a better peek. Without warning, Doris whirled around and hammer found himself inches away from Doris' pussy.

"Tah dah... full frontal!" announced Doris.

Doris struck a pose, hands on her naked hips, waiting for Michael to react to the front view. All that she heard was another deep gasp followed by a long silence.

"Well?" said Doris.

"Gosh, what can I say... you are soooo beautiful," croaked Hammer.

Hammer actually was almost speechless. He couldn't take his eyes off of Doris' auburn-haired slit. Jerome had described it precisely. Through her patch, one could easily see her crumpled, protruding inner pussy lips protruding proudly from inside her outer labia. The total package of breasts, small waist, round hips, and pubic "v" was stunning. Hammer finally just leaned back and surveyed the entire spectacle.

"Am I like other girls?"

"I don't know," said Hammer. "I mean... I've only seen pictures... really."

It was Doris' turn to gasp.

"You mean you are a virgin?" coughed Doris.

"Yeah... so what?" answered Michael. A bit of anger was in his voice. Doris could almost hear him start to pout.

"Nothing," stammered Doris. "I just sort of expected someone your age... I... well, the truth is... so am I! So there. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh..."

Doris could feel a cold change in Hammer's voice.

"Plus, I heard the other girls at the pool saying that you are handsome and all, so I just naturally assumed that..."

"I told you I was kind of shy... and that's especially true when it comes to girls. So... well, I just never... did it with anyone, that's all."

Suddenly all of what Doris had just said sank in with Hammer.

"They said what?"

Doris reached out and found Hammer's hand.

"Hey, ya big lug... I'm the one here bearing my soul, not to mention my entire body, for the first time to anyone... Anyone! Ok? Let's don't let a little thing like virginity ruin the moment. And, yes, Heather said you were handsome."

Hammer began to laugh at Doris' admission. Doris joined him.

"Interesting," Hammer finally muttered through his giggles.

"And the virginity thing?" questioned Doris.

"Ok... ok... so we both are virgins... we're both shy... who cares? I think today may be a new start for my entire life... and maybe yours too!"

The laughter stopped instantly as both realized the implications of his words.

"Yes, it is," Doris said softly.

Another awkward silence followed. Doris broke the silence.

"So, I seem to be naked now... must be your turn for show and tell," ventured Doris finally. "And, by the way, be warned. We sightless folks see with our fingers."

Michael instantly grasped her meaning. His heart started to race once again. Hands extended, Doris slid toward Hammer on the couch.

"Ok," said Hammer, "but, the deal is that you have to talk about me too. You have to tell me what you 'see.' Then you'll know how hard it is... uh, to talk, I mean, about... someone's body... and..."

Michael abruptly stopped talking as he plunged into sensory overload. A newly naked girl had moved close to him and had begun to search for the top of his head using the tips of her fingers. It was a marvelous sensation.

"Wow, you are tall... lots of hair... feels thick and soft..."

Hammer sat mutely as Doris' soft hands ventured down his face.

"You have a strong face, square jaw, sort of rough beard, strong neck..."

Hammer's eyes were drawn down to Doris' bare breasts. Now they were only inches away, close enough for him to see the faint blue veins underneath her delicate, almost translucent skin and the tiny crinkles around her hardened nipples. The breasts moved in fascinating ways with the motion of Doris' hands.

God, don't let me cum in my pants... please, Lord, he prayed.

When Doris worked down his neck and found the buttons on his shirt, Hammer's pulse rate shot even higher. It seemed that all his clothes suddenly were two sizes smaller, choking and confining him. They needed to be off.

Disappointment crept over Doris' face after undoing one of his buttons. She had discovered to her disappointment that he wore a polo shirt with only a few buttons at then top.

"Off with that," she ordered. "Right now!"

Michael tugged the shirt over his head quickly and Doris' fingers immediately found his broad shoulders.

"Wow, strong... you do exercise a lot, don't you... and firm chest... Kind of hairy... ah, small nipples... smaller than mine..."

"Hey, that tickles, you know..."

Doris laughed. "Sorry... small and sensitive nipples... hard stomach... my, my... you are a strong man... your skin is so soft, yet your muscles are so hard underneath."

"Thanks," beamed Hammer.

"Pants off!" demanded Doris as she began to tug at his belt.

"Ok, but I have to stand up..."

Doris heard the tinkle of a belt buckle, a zipper in motion, and then a shuffle of fabric. She reached out and found Hammer's waist. Without thinking, she smoothed her hands back and around to his taut buttocks, one for each hand.

"Oh..." was the only sound that Doris could muster.

This was a very different feeling indeed. She traced her fingers back along the waistband of his boxer shorts and then began to tug them slowly downward. She felt a huge shiver shoot through Michael's body. Smiling, she tugged harder, but then something obstructed the removal of his shorts. She tugged again to no avail.

"Hold on a second..."

She felt a ruffle of hand on cloth right in front of her face. Slowly she moved her hands where the sound had come from. Michael gasped aloud as her fingers closed over his fully erect cock.

"My, my... what is this?" she asked as she leaned closer. Its smell reminded her of the cum-filled panties, but somehow it was different at the same time. She moved forward until it was almost touching her face.

Hammer watched naked Doris coming closer and closer to his cock. Bolts of ecstasy fired off wherever Doris touched. The feeling of her hand encircling his cock brought him perilously close to an immediate orgasm. He had this simultaneously wonderful and horrible vision losing control and shooting his cum all over her face.

Doris' lust had almost become more a matter of fascination and curiosity, at least at that very moment. She had never felt a man's cock before and now she was delighting in the experience.

"I've read about these," she uttered almost to herself alone, "but, wow, it isn't what I expected at all... it feels... amazing... so soft, yet very hard too... and its tip is even softer yet, more delicate... and moist..."

Hammer's knees began to shake as Doris' fingers traced over the dewdrop of cum that had materialized on the tip of his cock. Doris gently rubbed the tiny opening on the fascinating cock's tip with one finger.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.