Doctor Me! - Cover

Doctor Me!

Copyright© 2005 by zazrix9

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Allergist is hot; I must go to the bathroom at her office after we meet to whack off. Once my blood pressure, usually 120, was 180. She asked me if it was getting higher, or, if was just seeing her. I missed that potential meaning until later (I'm not too quick). I tested her sexual orientation telling her a story about gays/lesbians. She answered using "them", so I knew she wasn't Lesbian.<br>This is in progress I am undecided where it will go from here sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

I was always totally captivated by my Allergist. I love older, mature, intelligent women, all atributes she has in abundance... On top of that she's petite, in perfect shape, and wore very expensive clothes that made her look even more irresistible.

I always go to see her for prescription refills, rather then getting her to call them in. I save $10 AND get to luxuriate in her aura.

I spun the appointments out as long as possible. I heard Very little of what she said, I just watched her nervous habit of tucking her hair behind her ear. That is so sensual, that for that alone I would become her love slave.

We became friendly over the years. Finally one day she noticed me eying her. I was taken with everything about her, from her hair, to her feet. She is smart, quick, and straightforward. I always fantasized about her. Since there were so many elements of her to enjoy, she never noticed me checking her out before, as I was checking out different facets of the myriad of her charms. One day she left the privacy curtain in her office open and I could watch her in the mirror. What I didn't know was that there was another mirror where she could see me.

After I dressed, I sat down in her chair.

She made medical notes, and then looked up at me, and said "I saw you pining for me like a schoolboy through that other mirror. Do you think that is proper?"

"No" I said, "but you are so completely irresistible to me that I don't care."

"I am?", She was very surprised.

"Yes, more than you could possibly guess"

"Why? I am old, starting to get wrinkles, crow's feet, and have virtually no tits?"

Ah, women.

"Those are just two of hundreds elements about you that I find irresistible enough for me to be your love slave."

"Would it matter if I were a lesbian?" She asked.

"No' it wouldn't change a thing, you would still be the most beautiful woman on the planet to me.

"Is it that, you are a man who is turned on by 2 women making love?"

"Yes, but that alone can be just one element of a woman's appeal, not the only one. Lesbians who are confident, happy being who they are, and obviously sexually satisfied are very attractive. I am glad that they have found who they are, happy being that way, and not afraid to have sex." I feel a slight pang that they would not be open to me, but there are so many beautiful women in the world it is OK, although there not many who are happy in their own skin, and with sex. When I see one, I try not to gawk, too much. Besides, I am too inept at recognizing the signs from women, and knowing how to 'close the deal' for anything happen anyway. Once I had a lesbian come on to me, and I didn't know what to do."

"Would it surprise you that I have a "girlfriend"?'

"No, in fact I think I know who she is."

"You do?", she was shocked.

"Yes, she is the petite blonde Doctor that works at the Hospital clinic with you."

""Why makes you think that?" she asked with her head slightly cocked, and her mouth slightly askew.

"The similarity between your bodies, the way you both move, the way that you are so standoffish together, over compensating for something, the way you are so "separate from her at the Hospital, and a sad look in her eye that she is not quite happy about something."

"In fact I almost didn't recognize you at the hospital, you were so formal, and proper. So different from how you are in your office. You didn't recognize me. You wouldn't want to do that in front of a "confused" girlfriend. Plus, it looked like you were having a stressful day, and you were focusing on some wild sex at the end of the day to keep you going, and would not need to go far to get it."

"Wow, you got all of that from one Morning? I am fascinated with what else you might think you have picked-up on."

"I can only fantasize. I used to think that people could never be what I felt from them, that they must have been playing a trick on me. If I saw a woman whom I imagined would like an affair, I just thought it was just I projecting. Then one day a new company moved into our building, and the women had to walk by my office to go to the john. The first time I saw Victoria, I thought there is a woman who not very far down inside of her likes sex. I thought I was unfair to think this and never did anything, fearing harassment, etc. But one day we were in the elevator, and when I opened the door, she wrapped her hand around mine. This continued for several months, but I never knew how to take it to the next level. Then I looked at the woman next door at home, and immediately thought she was a frustrated Lesbian, even though she had a husband and 3 boys. She just left her husband for another woman she met at a school council meeting last week."

"Wow, you are perceptive. Yes, the other Doctor is my "girlfriend". She is very confused, but is happy to be with me, and keeps me very satisfied. She is also someone I can talk with, something most men are not good at. I am not a dyed-in-the-wool dyke. I am happy with the relationship; we both get a lot out of it. We just fell into it. We both lamented how lousy men are at having an intelligent conversation, and eventually coupled. She is a Lesbian she has no interest in men. She is in the closet with everyone else in the world (especially her family who can't understand it and want to have grandchildren, as she is now their only child. Their son died in a hit-and-run when he was 15), I have been her only lover, ever, Male of Female. It is less important to me whether a lover is a man or a woman, just how they are as 'lovers'. Over the years I have had male relationships, I enjoyed some of the sex, some of them were OK, as people, but I think that they were a little scared by me. So I drifted more towards women."

"Are you a submissive? You talked about being my love slave?"

"No, I am mostly just horny. I take whatever comes up that turns me on. I can be submissive, dominant, or just cuddly. I prefer to think of D/S in give and take terms. In a true D/S relationship the sub is there only tofor the dom's pleasure, that's not me. I wouldn't be a "submissive" forever, but I often love being one for a while. Although for the right woman, in the right situation I might take on a more prolonged submissive posture. I get horny and want to be dominant too. But being dominant takes too much energy to be that way all the time. I guess I am what is called a 'switch'. "

"What would make you more submissive?"

"In a way it is a dominant thing. If I get what I want out of the relationship, then I would be happy to give back submission, if that was the quid pro quo. "

"What would you like out of the relationship to be submissive?"

"It depends on the woman. In university one of our group was a short blonde BBW. At Halloween she dressed up as a dominant. Her cleavage was well displayed, and she had my favourite kind of tits, small hangers, like big fluffy pancakes. I would have gladly been submissive to her for as long as it took to satisfy my lust with her tits, as long as she didn't exceed my limits."

"You are surprisingly fascinating. What are your limits as a submissive?"

"They are much much broader than my conservative demeanor would suggest. After all, I have already admitted to being a switch."

"So, are you into pain?"

"That would be giving away too much at this point. Also, remember that what I am willing to endure is balanced by what I get. Like with the BBW's tits, it might not be completely obvious. For instance I would never had let on to the BBW my desires about her tits, and that I wanted her to sit that huge round ass of hers on my face, so I could give her a good rimming. To be a submissive is be there for the sole pleasure of your dominant. I can do that for a short while, then I want some of my share of the excitement. If a true dominant finds out what you want you will never get it. It'll become like rabbit greyhounds chase in races. I get tired of that quickly. Just because I wanted to luxuriate in the BBW's tits, and ass, does not mean that is what I want to with every woman. Every woman's sensuality is different, what I would want in a sexual exchange is different with each one."

"Women have no idea what turns men on, or at least me. I know some women whose collar bones turn me on so much I would be their slave for a couple of days if I could watch it all the time. Longer, if I could caress it and love it, and they were fun to be with. Women focus on their hair, tits, (size especially) and having small bums. When I was younger, some friends and I met a woman in a bar. She claimed to be 28. My friends commented, look at those crow's feet, uhg, she must be more than 28. I didn't eve know what corw's feet were. About a year later I figured it out, and remembered that was the sexiest part of this woman. To think of the Billions that women spend on creams to make themslves think their corw's feet are lessened, when there are men like me who can find it ravishing. In the main, I find that small tits turn me on much much more that huge ones. But, sometimes huge tits turn me on too; it just depends on the woman as a complete package, inside, and out."

"I have never heard a man talk like this before. "

"And I've never found a woman I could talk like this with before. Most women are quite closed minded, and have expectations of a man is, most of that I 'm not."

"What about your wife?"

"She is a nice person, and probably about average in the sexual adventure and desire departments, not nearly as adventurous as me. I love her, and our kids, and have no intention of leaving. But, I am so horny, so much of the time, she could not imagine."

"So, what is it that you like about me?"

"Without giving away too much away, everything."

"Could you be more specific? I promise not use it against you."

"OK, I trust you. In no particular order, and I am purposely placing them out of the order that I think of them so they'll be random: YOUR collarbone, your ankles, your ability to think fast, the tailored clothes you wear, the ever-schmaltzy sense of humour, your teeth, your haircut, the way younrevously tuck your hair behind your ear, your wide mouth, your jaw, your voice, the way you talk, what you talk about, your petite body, the way that you are mostly at home in your skin, your seemingly lack of hang-up about big breasts, your ass, your mature face, especially your crow's feet, the list goes on."

"I am stunned. I never knew a man would think of all of those things like that."

"Many probably do", I said. "Just they are afraid to admit in front of other men, and are afraid of slapped in the face by women if they said anything."

"Why aren't you afraid I will slap you?"

"Partly because it doesn't matter. I have no hope of having any other relationship with you other than sitting in your chair and drinking in your beauty like a puppy-eyed school boy. I am too inept to figure out how to make the first step, and, you are so incredible that you must have many more exciting, about better-looking prospects than me."

"So, you want to Fuck me?

"Yes, No, Yes, Maybe."

"Huh?"

"You are so you beautiful, ordinarily I would. Then, I think about all the things I love about you and want to spend a long time learning about who you, and softly adoring all the physical bits of you that drive me wild. After that I would be so horny I would have to make physical love with you. The maybe is that there are lots of ways to enjoy passionate sexuality, that "Fucking" may not be one, OR might be only one of many."

"What if I don't meet your expectations?"

"I have had 10 years to set my expectations. When I see cute, sensual women, I usually want not to them speak, lest it spoil my infatuation with them. We've talked for over 10 years, it makes you more stimulating."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.