Seduce My Wife, Please - Cover

Seduce My Wife, Please

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron and Bev are happily married but when they realize that Bev's secret sexual fantasy if to have a black lover, Ron makes it come true for his bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bev was a rather petite and short brunette who been blissfully happy with her marriage and sex life with her husband, Ron, from their wedding day. He and she adored each other, and they never seemed to feel that anything else was needed in their marital and sexual relationship. But, one night as they lay in bed in each others' arms following a long sensual lovemaking session, Ron asked Bev if she'd ever imagined herself having sex with anyone other than him, her husband.

"Ron, there is one fantasy that I've often thought about," Bev said as she looked deep into her loving husband's eyes to gauge his reaction to what she was about to reveal to him. "I've more and more frequently found myself wondering what it would be like to have a well-hung black stud as a lover," she said as she felt her heart jump at the excitement of some of the sexual fantasies she'd enjoyed over recent months. Bev remembered some evenings when Ron had been away from the house and she'd gotten so horny that she'd let her personal sexual fantasies take control and before she knew it, she had her hands buried between her legs or all over her breasts and she'd bring herself to an orgasm by imagining that she was being sexually ravished by a hot sexy black man.

Ron looked into Bev's eyes as he heard what she was saying to him. He found her admission of her deeply held sexual fantasies to be very erotic as he looked down at his sexy wife's rounded breasts and her the hot wet pussy between her legs that he'd just finished fucking. He reached down, letting his hand slide down to the vee of Bev's thighs and as he stroked across her swollen wet pussy lips, he could feel the trace of his own cum seeping from her pussy. He started to caress her pussy as he said, "So, you've actually thought about having a black lover fuck your pussy, honey?" Ron asked as he felt his own cock responding in growing hardness to what Bev had told him. "Tell me about it, baby; tell me what you've thought about when you've enjoyed this sexy little fantasy," Ron said as he felt his cock rapidly growing into another full hard erection.

"I've imagined that this sexy black man would notice me while I was shopping one afternoon and he'd strike up a conversation and before I knew it, I was being seduced and he would take me to a nearby motel and before I could stop him, he'd have me naked and he'd fuck me, Ron," Bev admitted as she felt her pussy growing wet and her nipples hard in arousal from the honesty she was using in telling Ron the things she'd actually thought about. What she didn't tell him was that she'd let these fantasies get away from her to the point where she'd actually masturbate while imagining that it was her imaginary black lover's hands and his lips and his cock doing the things to her which soon brought her to a powerfully explosive orgasm.

"Bev, I had no idea you thought black studs were sexy, baby," Ron said as he leaned over and licked his lips over his wife's left nipple. She moaned from the feel of Ron's lips on her tit but also from the hotness of lying there in bed with her husband's hot cum seeping from her just-fucked pussy and admitting to him that she wouldn't object if it were some black stud's cum that was inside her belly right then.

"Yes, Ron, honey, I've noticed more than one young black guy among some of our friends and when I'm out in public and you can't help but notice that most of those guys are packing a hugely sexy package there between their legs."

"Would you like to have this sexy fantasy of yours become a reality, honey?" Ron asked as he let one wet finger in between her legs slide up and down over her pussy lips and then he angled it upward, feeling her pussy lips giving way as his finger penetrated her and began sliding in and out of her newly wet and horny pussy.

"Yes, oh yes," Bev moaned, not bothering to tell Ron whether it was his question or his invading finger that was causing her reaction. Ron's cock had grown totally hard again since their first fuck from Bev's telling him of her closely held secret dreams and he was so hot for his pretty young wife again that he was going to fuck her another time.

Ron didn't waste anymore time. He moved over on top of Bev, pushing her onto her back and gently spreading her shapely legs as he used his right hand around his cock to guide the head straight up inside her waiting pussy. His own cumload from their earlier fuck and her pussy juices had her so well and lubed up that when Ron pushed forward, his large thick cock began sliding smoothly into his wife's tight wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, Ron, fuck me good, baby, fuck me with your big hard cock, honey," Bev moaned as she felt her horny husband slamming his cock deep inside her pussy and she could tell that he was more aroused than normal from the way he was quickly pouring his cock to her. Bev was more turned on than usual too and she knew it was because of the conversation. Bev spread her legs wide and she loved how Ron's cock filled her pussy full as he thrust hard and deep in and out of her pussy. She cupped both of her rounded tits in her hands and pulled at her hard nipples, loving the feel of stimulating her tits while Ron was drilling her horny tight pussy. Bev quickly felt herself cumming again and she moaned that she was cumming as Ron kept on fucking her and increased the rate of his hard dick entering and leaving her pussy.

When Ron felt Bev getting off from their second fuck, he lifted her legs, spreading them widely and he leaned over her, nearly driving his cock straight up and down into Bev's wet hot cunt. "Take this, Bev, take this hard white cock and just imagine that it's some horny well-hung black fucker giving you the hardest black length of cock inside your pussy that you've ever had, girl," Ron said as he finally buried his cock fully inside Bev's pussy and held himself there while he felt his balls pumping spurt after spurt of his second jism load deep inside her pussy.

As they lay together with his cock buried in her pussy after they'd both orgasmed, Ron asked Bev if she wanted to go through with her sexual fantasy and make it happen.

Bev hesitated for a moment and then said, "Ron, if it's hot for you to imagine me fucking a black guy and you're turned on by that idea, too, then yes, I want it to happen, baby," she said as she kissed Ron and her hand slid down and began caressing and stroking his cock again.

"Honey, I have to be honest like you have. I've often wondered what I'd think of any other guy besides me having his cock inside you and it has become something increasingly erotic and sexy for me, too, baby," Ron admitted. "I'll find you a black stud to make love to you as soon as possible," Ron said as he pulled Bev close into his arms, and kissed her as they both expressed their love for each other without having to say any words at all.

The next day, Ron sat down with a pad of paper and began listing all the likely black candidates for getting a chance in bed with his sexy young brunette wife. He had a list of 20 black studs he knew and he thought about each of them and began scratching off the ones he thought wouldn't be interested or who didn't seem that sexy and hot like what he was sure both he and Bev had envisioned. He finally decided on a guy that he knew from a job where he'd used to work but didn't anymore. Bev didn't know him and Ron thought that might be better than trying to fix her up with some black guy who she was familiar with. He thought having the black lover be someone she didn't know might make it easier for her to enjoy the sexiness of giving herself to another man and would hopefully prevent any complications from the fact that his lily white wife was bedding a black hunk.

Ron contacted Edward, the former co-worker and friend, and they agreed to meet for lunch the next day. When Ron broke the ice with Edward by catching up on all that had been going on with him since they'd parted ways, he finally got around to his reason for asking to meet with Edward.

"You mean, Ron, you and your wife have both agreed that she's going to take a black lover. And, you want me to be that guy?" Edward asked.

"Yes, Edward, you've got the facts right. My wife, Bev, wants to make her fantasy of fucking a well-hung black man become a reality and I agreed to find that lucky black stud for her," Ron said as he confirmed that Edward was hearing him correctly. "Are you interested, buddy?" Ron said.

"Yes, Ron, I am. I have to tell you that I've actually fucked several white women before and, believe it or not, I've actually fucked most of them under similar circumstances to what you've proposed. I have to tell you that it's a huge turn-on for me to have a couple ask me to fuck the wife and with the husband's blessing," Edward said as he felt his cock rapidly hardening in arousal from the scenario beginning to play out in his head.

"Great, Edward. Can I ask you one more question? What size cock do you have when you're having sex," Ron asked. He had remembered that he'd seen a rather large bulge in Edward's pants when they met that afternoon and he'd promised Bev he'd find her a black stud who fit the qualification -- well-hung, meaning he had a big dick and large balls and that she wouldn't be disappointed.

"Ron, I'm what you'd definitely consider hung, buddy. When I'm fully hard, my cock's at least 9 inches long and a couple of inches across. Most white babes that I've fucked have known they had a black dick inside them when I finished with them, and I've never had any complaints. I don't think Bev will be disappointed," Edward said as he stood there beside the table, knowing that Ron could see the distinctive large hardness in his pants by merely looking.

Ron saw what a package Edward was carrying there, and he felt his own cock growing hard imagining what this was going to be like for Bev when Ron was inside her hot pussy, fucking her lustily. The two men proceeded to talk over the details of their sexual scenario with Bev and it was agreed that Ron would be there when Edward came over to their house. Ron had first thought they'd have Edward meet Bev and take her to a nearby motel like her fantasy often had it play out, but they decided since this was her first fuck of infidelity with a man other than her husband that she might enjoy it more and feel more open if Edward fucked her the first time in their home. Edward said he didn't care because he'd fucked his various white lovers in hotels, motels, and in their marital bedrooms so it was all the same to him.

Bev and Ron fucked like newlyweds that night when he went home after work and told her that he'd found her first black stud-lover and that the guy he'd picked had a lot of experience already in having sex with white babes. Ron told Bev he'd told Edward they'd arrange the first get-together for that Friday night if she was agreeable to everything they'd planned.

"Do it, Ron. Tell him to be here as soon as possible, baby," Bev said as she felt her husband's cock sliding inside her again and he began to thrust his cock in and out as hard and deep as she'd ever remembered him fucking her.

After Ron and Bev fucked each other to another powerful orgasm, Ron fell asleep while Bev lay there in their marital bed, thinking about all the Ron had just told her and trying to grasp the fact that she was about to not only have her first unfaithful fuck with another man, but that he was going to be that sexy well-hung black stud that she'd secretly been panting for all these months. Before she fell asleep, Bev let her hand slide down into her crotch and she stroked her pussy and slid two fingers inside her horny cunt until she felt herself cumming again. As she tried to keep from moaning hotly, she felt the wetness of her own pussy juices coating her fingers and she knew in two days, those same juices would be wetting the hard cock of a black lover.

Bev found the whole idea of actually having a sexual encounter with someone other than Ron overwhelming. She'd treasured sexy fantasies but she'd never actually thought through the ins and outs of the actual experience. She laughed to herself at the thought of "ins and outs" and told herself that was precisely it -- she was going to let another man, a sexy hot black stud, shove his big horny black cock in and out of her pussy and hopefully fuck her until they were both satisfied. That morning she showered and did something she'd never done before for Ron -- she got shaving cream and a razor that she normally used to shave her legs and armpits and she shaved all of her pussy hair off. She loved the sexiness and sensuality as she stood underneath the gently spraying shower water and felt the razor removing all of her dark brunette pussy hair. When she'd finished, she slid her fingers up and down smoothly over her newly shaved pussy and she felt herself getting very turned on at thinking that maybe her black lover would find her bald pussy very sexy and fuck her even harder than he might have. She picked out what she planned to wear for that evening when Edward came over to join them, and then Bev tried to do other things around the house, finding it incredibly difficult to focus on anything but the hot sexual rendezvous they'd set up with Edward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.