House for Sale - Cover

House for Sale

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

When she came back, she was wearing snug shorts, a bright T-shirt, and rhinestone flip-flops. She looked like a co-ed. She came to him at the sink and put her arm on his shoulder, "OK, boss, what do I do?"

He kissed the back of her hand, "I have never tasted an Alexis salad."

She laughed, "Well, you're about to taste your first." As she washed the vegetables, she thought, I could be at happy hour having tapas and Margaritas with the gang and here I am helping him fix dinner for his children. Yeah, but here we don't have to talk about the merger.

At that moment, Michelle and Diana burst into the house and ran immediately to hug her. "Hi, Ms. Watson."

She dried her hands and sat down at their level on a low step stool and hugged them. "Hi Diana. Hi, Michelle. Hey, if it is OK with your father, I would like it if you called me 'Alex.' I'm going to be here a while and Ms. Watson sounds so formal."

Brooks responded, "It's OK with me. Only you know what your name is."

"Alex it is, then. You may have to practice the new name. Shall we?"

Both said "Alex" in unison.

She turned to him with a tease, "You, too, daddy."

She went back to her salad. Brooks said to the girls, "Alex says go wash your hands and set the table. We'll be eating soon."

After dinner and having put the girls to bed, Alex wanted to watch a video. She went to the cabinet to look over his extensive collection and found The Bridges of Madison County. "How about this one?"

"Pick another if you don't mind. I'm not up to that one tonight."

"Well, I don't want violence or slapstick. How about Working Girl? Sounds fitting, I hope!"

They sat next to each other on the couch in front of the large screen TV and started the movie. She took his hand and held it to her cheek. After a while, they agreed on a bathroom break and as they were resettling in the couch, she asked, "Why not The Bridges?"

He squeezed her hand and said simply, "Because the guy doesn't get the girl."

She blushed slightly and felt her heart flutter. "I agree. At least in this one, the guy gets the girl and the girl gets a job!" She forced a laugh. I have to let him know that it is OK to kiss me. I think he wants to. I want him to. Why is this so difficult?

By the time the film was over and they had straightened up the room, it was about 11:30. He said, "Tomorrow, make a list of any special things you would like me to do or any guests I should talk to." He grinned, "You're renting me, tomorrow!"

She poked him, "Enough of that! I will try to think. I'm kind of nervous about this whole affair."

"I know you are." He hugged her, "The party will turn out fine. The caterer has lots of experience with hard-to-please people and I know the food will be good."

After they turned out the downstairs lights and climbed the stairs, she stopped and put her arms around him. Her eyes looked at him directly, "I appreciate how supportive you have been during my transition. Being able to talk to you means the world to me." She kissed him lightly, "Thanks for going along with my crazy scheme." She turned quickly to go into her room before she sniffled.

She hurried through her evening ritual, not even bothering to put on the moisturizers and night creams. She did not want to be late for the next performance of the bedtime ballet. The curtain went up and she felt herself wet and wanting.

Saturday was half way between hectic and pandemonium around the house. The cleaners came first, and then caterers came to set up the tables. In the midst of the chaos, Brooks and Alex stopped to have lunch with the girls. He said, "I forgot to tell you, I called the boys who do our valet parking. They were thrilled and wanted to know if we were back in the entertaining business. I had to laugh. They made so much in tips last year that I think one of them bought a car! They will be here tonight."

"I didn't think of that, even though it is on the sheet you gave me."

"We learned a long time ago that the driveway is too steep for comfortable walking in high heels. We cleared a parking area down by the road and have the boys park the cars down there and retrieve them after the party is over. Saves lots of twisted ankles."

The party was scheduled to begin at seven. So, at six Brooks and Alexis were upstairs showering and dressing. At six-thirty, she tapped on his door, "I need a hand with my zipper, please."

"I'm decent." She walked in holding the dress up to cover her breasts. He took her in front of the mirror and slowly zipped up her dress so as not to catch her skin. He managed to get the hook in the eyelet the first try, even with his shaky hands. As his eyes dwelled on hers in the mirror, he kissed the nape of her neck on both sides and whispered, as she watched him, "You look just stunning. I wish you success!"

Her chill bumps came out all over and her voice was uncertain as she returned his gaze, "That means a lot to me. I took a chance with this dress." Will he zip it down after the party?

He continued to hold eye contact and pointed to her eyes in the mirror. "See these pretty eyes with the soft shadow and the liner all around? Now, look in the center and see the vivid green? They melt anyone." He touched the mirror with the back of his fingers as if he were touching her hair, "Notice how beautifully this hair frames your face like a picture in a gallery?"

When he finished, they continued eye contact for a few seconds and she turned around to face him. "Thank you, Brooks. That gives me much more confidence."

He gave her a once over leer and smiled, "Want to hear the rest of the story?"

"God, I do, but my head is spinning now. I have to go." She put her arm against the doorframe and tilted her head, "Do you give rain checks?"

Wasn't that a surprise! Wow! Now, change your panties and get downstairs.

She found Michelle and rehearsed with her, then left her to answer the door. Michelle made quite an impression in her new green party dress with a large bow in the back, matching tights and patent Mary Jane shoes. She welcomed the guests at the front door and directed them to the nametag table. Alexis accepted many compliments on Michelle and then went to hug her. "You are such a nice hostess. Thank you."

"Mommy sent me to Nordstrom's to learn how to be a lady," she explained proudly.

Alex chuckled at the remark. Much later, Alex was chatting excitedly in a small group when Brooks carried Diana over to tell her good night. Instead of a routine kiss, Alex took Diana from his arms and said, "I will be back in a moment," and took her upstairs. The group looked quite startled at her action.

When she returned several minutes later, one of the people from the other company asked her, "Is that your daughter? She is quite pretty."

She replied, "No, she is Brooks' daughter. Diana and I have a special relationship."

Brooks roamed the party chatting with this group and that, but his experienced ears heard several clusters engaged in serious negotiations. How many times did he hear, "What if..." followed by, "Then we could..." only to end with "Yes, but, we'd have to consider..." Although they were eating and drinking and enjoying themselves, the talks were serious and in some groups he visited, the tension was high. Alex was right; this setting was much better than a hotel.

Brooks later spied her alone on the deck admiring the view of the bay. "Are you enjoying your new house?" He put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek where others could clearly see. She whispered as she looked at him up close, "I'm having a super time. That kiss was either very sweet or a damn good act."

"No act. When I can plant a kiss on a beautiful woman, I do it."

As they were chatting, Denise came up and Alex introduced her trusted assistant. Denise gestured toward the house and then out over the valley. "Fearless leader, this is some house and I understand why you were so taken with it. My husband and I live in a small three bedroom ranch in Los Altos and between the two of us working hard, we can barely keep up with it."

Brooks replied, "Large or small, owning a house is a lot of work. You're right."

Denise replied, "Some weekends, I think the house owns us and only sometimes lets us go out and play."

As suddenly as it began, the party ended. After the caterers finished cleaning, she found him on the deck. "Oh, Brooks, that was a super party. Everyone was comfortable and cordial. I felt like a real vice president! I'm so wound up inside."

"Go outside with me and we'll try to unwind you." He made her a drink and then took her back to the deck to view the moon glistening on the bay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.