House for Sale - Cover

House for Sale

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Alexis maneuvered up the steep driveway to the dream house she had just located on the Internet. Perfectly sited on the side of a high hill, the angular redwood and glass design took her breath away. Low resolution photos on the website minimized the drama of this architecture. She phoned to go see it within minutes after finding it listed on the website. The man who answered her request graciously invited her to come by that same afternoon. The house typified the so-called "mineshaft modern" look, having high vaulted ceilings, uneven shapes, and weathered siding that had turned evenly to gray as numerous large windows reflected the landscape. Looking in the vanity mirror, she fluffed her shoulder-length auburn hair. Then inhaling deeply, she walked onto the entry porch, and pressed the doorbell, tapping her foot impatiently.

Soon the door opened, "Ms. Watson?" a beautiful blonde child inquired from behind her freckles as her ponytail swished. A smaller girl stood behind her almost hiding.

"Right! I'm Alexis Watson. Now, let's see, you're Michelle and you're seven." Then she smiled and looked over Michelle's head, "You're Diana and you're four. I saw your pretty pictures on the Internet."

Michelle's bright smile might light up a stadium, "Daddy is on a conference call and will be through in a few minutes. Let us show you the deck and pool and then we will go upstairs."

Diana took Alexis' hand with both of hers, smiling up at her, and Michelle led the way to the deck. How long has it been since I felt a child's hand in mine? Alexis observed that Michelle's dress was too small and Diana's had a hole in it and was missing a button. But strangely both girls' hair was nicely done. The scene enthralled her--the children... the deck. The panoramic view of San Francisco Bay and huge blimp hangars at Moffett Field made the large deck a true scenic overlook. She stood by the hot tub, holding Diana's hand and appreciating the view, almost in a trance. Then she paced to absorb more.

She smiled at Michelle, "Oh, I love this view. What's next?"

Just then, Diana yelled happily, "Look, Ms. Watson! A paterkillar." She pointed to the fuzzy banana-colored worm on the deck. Then she stamped her foot, "I mean a CAT-ER-PILL-AR!"

Alexis laughed deep inside and examined the child's discovery, and then again when she deliberately corrected herself.

Michelle led them back through the house and upstairs to a hallway leading to the bedrooms, Diana's hands linked with hers all the time. They went first to the guest room where Alexis admired the tasteful decoration and comfortable surroundings. A desk with a blue Internet cable, a recent desktop computer, and a telephone made the room quite useful for the kind of guests she would have stay with her. The adjoining private bath, with skylights and colorful tile accents, made it even more suitable. Original art adorned the walls.

She felt an impatient tug at her hand and smiled at Diana, "OK, next!"

Diana led her to the end of the hall, "This is mommy and daddy's room."

The master bedroom presented about the same view as the deck, and the bay was easily seen from the king size bed. Alexis noticed that half the walk-in closet was empty and there were no woman's accessories on the bathroom counter. Where is the 'she'?

Michelle said, "That's where mommy's clothes were," she paused thoughtfully, "but she ran off to Italy with Mauricio." Then Michelle put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell that." By then she was in tears.

Instinctively, Alexis dropped to her knees and hugged the little girl. As she did, she brought Diana into the hug fest. "It is OK to cry, " she soothed.

Alexis had not planned on having tears on her navy blue wool suit. She had dressed in a knee-length business skirt to favorably impress the owner. Shortly, Michelle pulled away and went to get her father. Alexis was first annoyed at the wet spot that might not come out, but then she felt guilty because the child obviously hurt.

Michelle found her father in his office. "Daddy, I just couldn't finish. I cried." He hugged her for a minute and then went upstairs.

Seeing Alexis, he offered his hand, "Hello, I'm Brooks Allen. Please forgive me for keeping you waiting, but a client thought it was an emergency." He noticed all of her and she was dramatic to see. He held her firm handshake for a moment as their eyes continued to engage. His butterflies fluttered powerfully in her presence and he inhaled deeply to regain his composure. He noticed that she wore no wedding ring. A tall woman, wearing heels that brought her brilliant green eyes level with his. She must be 5'8," he thought to himself.

She took his hand and found it to be firm and warm, "I'm Alexis Watson. This is a beautiful house. I love it." She inferred that he had been abandoned and still had his children. My God, that must have been tough. "The children must be very sad."

"We all are. We miss Sherry."

Alexis had been entranced by the online virtual tour, liking everything she saw. Now that she'd been on the physical tour, it was to be her house. She must have searched through 100 dull, featureless houses for weeks until she found this one. Like soul mates, some people and some houses are meant to be. A successful marketing director, she could easily afford it and she usually managed well enough to get what she wanted. I will have this house.

He offered, "You may have it, 'as is' with some furniture and artwork, or we will move our stuff out and you may move yours in." He contemplated, "I think we found a smaller house and won't need it all."

"I don't have furniture. I let my ex have it when we split. Since then I have rented furnished places because I'm not home much, but now I need a nice place to entertain and enjoy. I will have to buy new furniture." She looked like she was in a dream, "I won't be traveling nearly as much in my new job."

"Alexis, you have found it--plenty of parking and neighbor boys for valets. We made this place for Sherry to entertain. I don't need to do that sort of thing since she is gone. I have housekeeping services, gardeners, security people, caterers at your fingertips, and handy-folk that you can inherit," he recited without enthusiasm.

Michelle returned with red eyes, looked up, and took the woman's hand, "I'm sorry I cried. Did you finish seeing everything?"

Again Alexis went to her knees and hugged the child, "Show me your room and Diana's room."

In Michelle's room, she sat on a stool and reached for both girls. "We all cry when we're hurt. Girls do that." Diana hugged her. I feel contented here. The girls were reluctant to end the embrace. Alexis asked, "What's your bear's name?"

"Bear's name is Walrus." Michelle looked happier.

"That's a funny name for a bear." Alexis chuckled.

Michelle explained clearly so that anyone could understand, "I had a walrus whose name was Wallace. I lost him at Yosemite. We couldn't find another. So Daddy got me a bear and I named him Walrus." She paused, "He said that it was like I still had Wallace."

This time, Alexis laughed out loud, "I understand completely." That man has a strange sense of humor! She turned to Diana, "May I see your room?"

Diana looked at her, "You are a nice lady." She took Alexis' hand in both of hers again and led her across the hall. "This is my room. My bear's name is Sarah. She's a girl."

Alexis laughed at the careful explanation. "I like your room. Thank you for letting me see it."

Diana kept her hand and led her back downstairs to the family room. Alexis said to Brooks with a large smile, "Well I just met the strangest bear named Walrus, and a perfectly normal one across the hall named Sarah."

He laughed and replied, "Walrus does get his share of teasing. Keeps life interesting. I'm glad you met the whole family. Would you have a glass of wine?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.