Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Mark lay on top of Anuhea, the 2:40 AM pre-dawn light of the campsite just beginning to filter into their small tent. Anuhea wiggled her soft ass, pushing it up into Mark's groin. Mark was thrusting down and pushing into her moist and tight vagina while he was kissing the back of her neck and nuzzling her hair. He kissed her ear and told her he loved her while he slid his shaft back and forth inside her. Mark felt Anuhea arch her back and make little meowing noises, and he stopped his thrusting as her orgasm took her. He gently stroked the side of her hip as she began to wind down, still keeping himself fully sheathed within her.

"Wow..." muttered Anuhea. "That was nice... You didn't cum, did you?"

"No... It felt really nice for me too. I love feeling your orgasm when I'm inside you..."

"Want to try again to anal mount me?"

"Ah... Anuhea, I really don't want to hurt you."

"I don't think you're capable of hurting me. Last night was all my fault. I got too eager. I should never have been on top. Mount me like this. I'll just lie here and be submissive."

"You sure?"

"Oh yes! I really want to try it. Come on Mark, take me up my backdoor!"

Mark kissed and hugged her for a moment, then slid his penis out of her. Anuhea sighed as she felt him decouple and spread her legs in response, opening up her backside to him. After feeling soft loving kisses on her ass for a while, she felt Mark's fingers separate her cheeks and then his tongue began to caress her anus.

"You don't have to do that..."

"Hush! I'm enjoying myself..."

"Really? Am I clean enough for this?"

"Certainly..." Mark tongue started to add moisture to her rear. Anuhea began to shiver from the sensation.

"Going to mount me soon?"

"Ah, my eager wife! Let me play..."

"Okay..." Anuhea rested her body, enjoying the intimate sexually of having her husband lick and probe her anus. She felt herself become relaxed and dilated, and when Mark's wet finger slid into her, it was nothing but pleasure. "Oh, that was smooth..."

"I love being inside you like this... It feels so intimate... You're very tight... Want to stop with just my finger? I'll enjoy exploring you..."

"Certainly not!" Anuhea laughed. "My sister wives have had the pleasure of having you up their rumps, I want to try it too..."

"Ah, have my other wives been talking? I can't remember doing this in our group play..." Mark started to rotate his finger along her rectal wall.

"Ah, that feels nice... Kara and Va'an did confide in me... Ah, this feels so sexy! How deep are you?"

"As far as I can get..."

"I love it! Anyway, Kara confided in me that she likes to dominate you, ride you and grip you with your penis trapped in her rump... Like we tried last night, with me squatting above you... Umph! Oh, I love what you're doing... And Va'an... Va'an would lick your anus three times a day if you'd let her..."

"Ha! Beautiful and playful Va'an... You're probably right..." Mark slid his finger from her rectum and returned to licking her anal opening. After a while she felt another finger slide up into her. She gasped at the pleasure. Mark gave a playful nip on her ass, and said, "This is my thumb now. You still feeling okay?"

"It feels really sexy! Try you penis whenever you want..."

Mark's tongue kept licking her anus as he slowly thrust his finger in and out, loving the tightness of Anuhea's anal grip. "You have such strong sphincter muscles... Oh Anu, you are so beautiful..."

"Take me Mark, right now! Mount me right up my tail."

Anuhea felt the thumb slide out of her ass. She felt his tongue penetrating her, with his fingers pulling her cheeks wide open. Then he moved, and Anuhea felt a blunt pressure building on her anus.

"If I start to hurt you, you have to tell me..."

"Mark! Shut up and fuck me in the ass!" and then Anuhea burst into laughter at her language.

"Wow! Where'd you learn to talk like that?" Mark joined her laugh and withdrew his penis head from her anus. Anuhea felt his moist fingers returning to wet and stretch her.

"From Kalea..." she said, as she tried to stop her giggling.

"Kalea?!"

"Yes. She came to me, to apologize, right after she got back to Aina with Lois, when the plague first hit Earth... I gather she had used the word fuck... umph... with you, without knowing what it meant..." Anuhea grunted on the word fuck, as Mark slid his index finger deeply into her. He curled his finger and began to caress the top of her rectal wall. Anuhea curled her hips, lifting up her rump to align her rectum for Mark's finger, providing a straight path for the finger penetrating her anus.

"Yes... I remember now..."

"On Earth, Kalea asked Lois what fuck meant. She was horrified by the answer. Kalea used her time on Earth to examine her morals. She decided she was dishonoring both you and the members of her marriage. She told me how kind you were with her, gently rebuffing her improper advances and still offering her friendship. She wanted to know how to apologize... Oh Mark... This feels so sexy!"

Mark felt Anuhea's body shudder as her anus gave short spasms around the base of his finger. He withdrew his finger, wetted it, and then slid back in from a different direction. Mark set up a thrusting stroke into Anuhea's rectum with his finger. He would push in gently until his fingertip had cleared the anus, and then quickly plunge in to bury his finger, and then slowly withdraw to repeat the stroke. Anuhea started to grunt on the plunging downstrokes, loving how slick and lubricated Mark had made her anal tract. Mark kept adding spit to keep her slippery. "So what'd you tell Kalea?"

"Umph. Just to forget about it. I reminded her to think of Umph!... of your playful character, and how I was... umph... uh, was sure that you... Umph!... weren't offended at all... UMPH!... Mark, I really don't want to wait any longer! Will you mount me now, in my rump? Please?"

Mark shifted position, and the blunt pressure returned to her anus. His two hands had firm grips on her ass cheeks, separating and exposing her rear, and locking her hips into the submissive position. Anuhea was thrilled with the sensation. Mark bent down over her and kissed her ear. "Is this still okay?"

"Yes... This doesn't hurt at all. It just feels really, really sexy... I'm going to try to open my anus for you. Don't pull back... Just keep on pushing down..." Anuhea bore down with her abdominals, pretending to move her bowels, and felt the direct opposite sensation as Mark's penis started to slide down into her. Anuhea gasped at the size of his cock.

"Does this hurt?"

"No! It's just feels really big! Are you inside me?"

"Almost... There! You've closed around the ridge, under the flair of the head. I feel locked into you..." Mark gave a gentle pull back with his cock, watching Anuhea's anus pull back with him, the head of his penis remaining firmly locked by her sphincter muscles. Mark returned to pushing, and another inch of his penis worked itself inside her. "This is so sexy... Anu, are you still feeling okay?"

"Uh... yeah... It feels really big... Don't move... Let me adjust for a while..."

Mark stroked her ass and hips as Anuhea gave slight wiggles to her butt. His male desires were urging him to continue the penetration, and he slowly built up the downward pressure. Anuhea's anus finally tired of resisting the intrusion, and Mark watched his cock slowly disappear into her tight rear. He started to pant with the emotional and physical pleasure of being up Anuhea's wiggling butt.

"Mark, are you in all the way?"

"Almost... This is... umph! Gosh you are so tight and sexy! This is our first time... I shouldn't be in this deep..."

"Mark, can you cum like this?"

"It's all I can do not to..."

"Cum for me... Now! Please?"

Mark laid himself across Anuhea's back, and started to give quick short rocking thrusts, trying not to penetrate her further, but to slide the core of his penis back and forth within its outer skin. He felt his orgasm come, and he lifted up and grabbed Anuhea by her hips, locking her position as he spurted his seed inside her. Anuhea gave a short cry as she felt the semen splash into her rectum.

Mark popped out immediately and returned to licking her anus. Anuhea squealed with delight as she felt Mark suckle his sperm from her. "Oh, that feels... Mark, don't stop!" Mark continued to suckle, and then added a finger to caress the top folds of Anuhea's labia. She shuddered as Mark found her clit, and after a few minutes she moaned as an orgasm flowed through her body.

Afterwards they cuddled naked on top of their single sleeping bag, the rising sun replacing the cool of the night. "It's going to be a very warm day..." muttered Anuhea, "maybe even over 85F..." Mark continued to stroke her breasts and nipples. "Oh... my darling husband... my beautiful and darling husband..."

"Mark reached over and kissed the side of her head. "Happy New Year, precious one!"

"Ha! You're right, it's day zero of 1410 now. The people back at the village are probably at the High Sun festival. What time is it on Earth now?"

"May 6'th, I think... probably about noontime in West Virginia... Gosh Anu! You are so beautiful! I love petting you like this!"

"Ha! My breasts are my best feature. Even Kara and Va'an like to pet them... Oh, that feels so nice... Let's take the day off. The whole day. I'll just lie here and be petted like this until tomorrow morning... Want to pretend to be nursed?"

"Uh huh..." Mark muttered as he began to suckle her. The nipple swelled in his mouth, and his mind wandered to Kara and Va'an, how distinct he thought their two milks tasted. He started to wonder what Anuhea would taste like... Mark popped the nipple from his suckle and began to lick it. "We should get going soon..."

"Oh, I know... Mark, you don't mind, do you, that I made a comparison of how you get sexy with Kara and Va'an, and how you get sexy with me?"

Mark stared into her eyes. "Anu, why should I mind?"

Anuhea stared back, and saw nothing but simple puzzlement. "Oh, dearest husband, never mind. You are so sweet! Kara is amazed by it too, how sweet you are. She told me once she was amazed at the start of your marriage, by how much she wanted to try anal sex with you. Her previous experience with it was such a horror! She was amazed she had such a strong urge to try it with you. But she said you had such an incredibly sweet personality, her mind kept dreaming of letting you dominate her..."

"Dominate her?"

"Sure! And I know what she means now. Having you in my rump, feeling your cock slide down into my ass while you lock my hip position... I felt dominated, and I loved it!"

Mark kissed Anuhea, feather-light touches along the side of her head. "Anal sex... It's an incredible rush for my male ego, to mount and hold you in such a delicate spot. I guess you're right, it's very sexy to dominate, at least for the male... I know Kara's step- dad dominated her. You're right, it was a real horror for her. Kara has an incredibly strong character, to heal from what he did to her..."

"You don't know the half of it. Kara said she'll probably never tell you the full story. She doesn't want to upset you. But Va'an and I sort of forced it out of her. That monster! It was so much worse than rape, as brutal as anal rape can be. That monster betrayed her trust and love, filled her life with humiliation, manipulated her... He would not have been forgiven by the tribe. He would have been stoned to death. He really would have..."

After another few minutes of cuddling, Anuhea got up and began looking for her clothes. "Change you mind about being suckled for the day?"

"Ha! I guess so. Duty and honor calls us southward! Besides, all your thrusting has stimulated my intestines. I need to find the latrine we dug last night..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.