The New Hire - Cover

The New Hire

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pat and Blevin got off to a bad start professionally. Then, she offered the extra bed in her room when he lost his wallet at the conference. He invited her to go to Mexico on spring break and she laughed at him. Then, she accepted if they could be platonic. Their first resort was clothing optional. Pat had no intention of being platonic in Mexico.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Returning the car and getting to the flight required some line standing and a security check. The Mexican immigration officer did not stamp our passports "Salida." There was some informal and implicit arrangement between Mexican tourist agencies and the immigration folks. Many Americans go to Cuba through Cancun and don't want their passports stamped. Since the end of the Cold War, I have resented intensely the fact that United States Citizens are prevented by our government from traveling to Cuba. A small group of rich, politically active Cubans in the U. S. is able to hold the rest of us hostage.

So much for the political lecture.

We found ourselves sitting in the bar in the secure area of the Cancun airport. She was having her favorite straight up Margarita and I was having a beer. She looked at me and maybe I saw her blue eyes misting just a tad, but she quickly looked away.

They called our 1:30 flight to Atlanta and we picked up our cabin baggage and went to the departure lounge. She hadn't said a word since the Margarita, which was unusual for her. We sat next to each other in our assigned seats and I reached for her hand. It was limp.

After the takeoff and reaching our cruising altitude, I went to the bathroom and came back to sit beside her. She indicated that she needed to go, but said very little as she moved out of the seat and went down the aisle.

When she returned, she sat in her seat and put her head back as if to sleep and was completely silent. After an hour, I leaned over to kiss her and she turned away. Even I could pick up on the clues that something was wrong.

I said, "Last week, I took this wonderful woman to Mexico to have fun. We seemed to enjoy each other kissing all the time. I thought I had found a new puppy. Now, when I touch her, she seems cold and distant."

"God, you're perceptive, Blevin." It was not a nice tone.

"Shall I continue twenty questions, or will you tell me what I did wrong?"

She let a long silence pass and then said, "I went home from San Francisco all bubbly, wet, and warm wanting to feel this guy next to me in bed. Didn't happen."

"I tried to talk about that..."

"I'm coming home now from maybe the best vacation I ever had. I don't know whether the guy who took me will remember me tomorrow." She looked directly at me, "I don't handle second best very well." Her words were not kind.

I could be open, too. "Do you know what you really want?"

She was silent for many minutes. When I figured out that she wasn't going to respond, I asked, "Want to come home with me when we arrive?"

She was silent many more minutes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.