William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Mark Howell sat at his desk staring at the empty chairs across from him. He had just returned from his doctor's office. The results of his tests were not good. Everything that William had told him was the truth. He leaned forward to ease the pain in his abdomen. The act only reminded him of the disease eating away at him.

Alone, William entered the room. It wasn't necessary for his father to attend this meeting. He looked at Mark and said, "I'm sorry."

"It is not your fault," Mark Howell said feeling tired. He still hadn't told his family of the diagnosis.

Looking the man in the eye, William asked, "What will you do?"

"I'm stepping down," Mark answered coming to a decision. Suddenly the power politics of Washington had lost their appeal. All he wanted to do was to spend the remainder of his time with his family.

William had known that Mark would do that. Nodding his head, he said, "We need to work out a strategy to get Dan Colson to take over your seat."

"Dan Colson?" Mark asked surprised at William's choice. The man was the last one he would have chosen to take over his seat.

"Yes," William answered.

"My position is a lot more conservative than his. There are a lot of people I'd rather see take over my seat," Mark said. He wondered how many of his political supporters would feel betrayed if he were to support Dan Colson.

"You have to support Dan Colson," William said.

"Why?"

William leaned forward in his chair and looked Mark in the eye. He said, "I see a horrible future for this country and the world as a whole. If things don't change, we'll see war on a global scale like you wouldn't believe. Dan Colson will be a pivotal vote. He'll prevent a global disaster."

"What kind of disaster?" Mark asked thinking that William was being melodramatic.

William closed his eyes as he answered, "There are many possible futures. In the most likely future, the Middle East will turn on the West. Rather than being divided along religious grounds, they will be united in their economic and political grievances. There won't be a hundred different militias fighting the West. There will be one united army.

"The Far East and Asian-Pacific Rim will join them. Africa will burn as internal strife leads to genocide. Divided in ideologies, South America will sit to the side watching. It won't join until it is too late to affect the outcome.

"It will be a war in which four billion people are fighting against one billion. The war will escalate from men versus men to machines versus men. The weapons will kill without regard or remorse. There won't be a world left after the nuclear dust settles."

Mark frowned and asked, "How do you know that?"

"I see the future. I see all possible futures. It is my service to the Gods and Goddesses to select the best future for all of mankind," William answered.

Mark thought about what William had said. As a representative of the people, it was his duty to select the best future for his country. He said, "That is my job."

"To a certain extent it is, but politicians alone are not responsible for the future. Everyone has a role to play," William said nodding his head. He asked, "In all honesty, how well does your public position on the issues agree with your private ideals?"

It was a very good question. Mark thought about the ideals with which he had entered office. He thought about the positions that he had taken early in his political career and how he had become trapped in them despite what he had learned over time. Too many compromises had diluted his position. He sighed and said, "I've matured, but my politics haven't. I've taken positions that I don't like because I thought I was representing the positions of my constituents. I've taken positions that I don't support to get support for issues that I think are important."

"Politics is a balancing act."

"That's true," Mark said.

"While opposing you on some things, Dan supports your core beliefs," William said.

Mark said, "I'll think about it."

"I believe that you'll do the right thing," William said rising from his chair.

"Where are you going?"

William answered, "I'm going to visit Dan Colson."

"You're pretty sure that I'll back him," Mark said studying William.

"That's right," William said.


Joe and Melissa sat at the diner staring at each other with very little to say. This was worse than a blind date. Melissa said, "So what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know," Joe said shrugging his shoulders.

"Your friend seems to think that we are supposed to be a couple or something," Melissa said.

Joe nodded his head and said, "He's a Druid. So is his father."

"They are?" Melissa asked surprised by that little piece of information. She had never met a Druid before.

Joe gave her a weak smile. He answered, "When William says something; you should believe him."

"Is that why we're here?" Melissa asked looking around the diner.

"I guess," Joe said.


Barbara was seated next to Sandra feeling a little like a kid waiting to see the principal. She looked over at Sandra and asked, "Why do I feel like I'm in trouble?"

"I don't know. I feel the same way. There's this sense of doom emanating from the door," Sandra answered. She looked over at the closed door wondering why she felt so nervous. The pair of them had found a note when they woke that morning to wait in the conference room. They had already been there for more than an hour.

"It has been nice working with you," Barbara said. She was pretty sure that one or both of them were going to get fired.

"Yeah, same here," Sandra said turning to stare at the door some more.

After saying nothing for ten minutes, Barbara said, "You've got to admit that our relationship with William and Lucy is a little sick."

"I wouldn't say sick. I'd use the word unhealthy," Sandra replied looking over at Barbara. It wasn't healthy to only want individuals who didn't want you. Barbara had it worse than Sandra.

"You're right," Barbara said staring at the door. She sighed and said, "So many men spent so much time trying to get me into bed. All they saw was a sexy woman. They never saw my mind. I really hated them."

"Me too," Sandra said with a sigh.

"No one has ever appreciated my mind like William," Barbara said. She wanted to cry at the thought of going back to a world where men hired her for her looks and ignored her mind.

"I know," Sandra said.

"I'm going to miss that."

"Me too," Sandra said. Feeling angry, she said, "We're just going to have to accept being fuck bunnies from now on."

"I'll never forget what one of my fellow students said during my senior year at college. He told me that I could talk the talk well enough that a senior executive wouldn't be embarrassed by promoting me as a result of sexual favors," Barbara said. He had even leered at her when he said all of that. She had so angry at the guy that she had kneed him in the groin.

"I heard similar things," Sandra said, "The women in my classes were worse. The ones who weren't good looking enough to attract the attention of the professors were more than willing to trade sex for grades. They really hated me because they were sure that I was doing it."

"They were bad, but I really hated the women who were trading sex for grades. I'd work and they'd get the grades. Half of them couldn't pass a test to save their lives," Barbara said.

Sandra sighed and said, "You know I'd work with William all day and rub myself raw with my vibrator all night."

"I know what you mean. At least we were flying private jets. Could you imagine the embarrassment of having someone search your luggage and find your vibrator?" Barbara said.

Shaking her head, Sandra said, "I had that happen once. I just about died on the spot. The woman there asked if I had problems getting the real thing. I wanted to slap her."

Both women jumped when the conference room door opened. Cole entered the room carrying a box. He looked over at the two women studying their features for a full minute. Satisfied with what he saw, he said, "Kelly asked me to talk to you. You might say that I'm a Druid head doctor. She seems to think that you two are pretty screwed up in the noggin. From what she told me, I'd have to agree. You got a few screws loose that need a little tightening. Are you willing to talk with me?"

"Sure," Barbara said thinking this guy didn't pull any punches.

"What choice do I have?" Sandra asked.

"Well, you could go the rest of your life trying to have relationships with men who aren't interested in you," Cole answered.

"I guess," Sandra said.

"So what will it be? Will you talk to me or walk out of here?" Cole asked.

"I'll talk," Sandra answered.

"Good," Cole said. He pulled out two baggy outfits from the box and tossed one each to the women. Smiling he said, "The first thing we're going to do is give you a make over."

"Huh?"

"You are not going to be yourselves for the next week," Cole said with a grin. Seeing the shocked expressions on their faces, he said, "Don't worry. I took makeup lessons at clown school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.