William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 61

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

"What happened?" Lucy asked within seconds of William entering the house.

"I had sex with Donna," William answered while making his way to the couch to sit beside Lucy.

"I know that, but she sounded rather disappointed. What did you do?"

"You know, the normal kind of things you do when you have sex. We mashed lips, I pawed her breasts, and banged her box," William answered slipping an arm around Lucy.

Lucy shrugged off his arm and turned to stare at him unable to believe how had answered her question. In disbelief, she said, "It was her first time! You were supposed to make it special for her."

"It wasn't her first time," William answered. He yawned and tried to put his arm around her. Lucy shrugged off his attempt to hug her and gave him a dirty look.

"How do you know?"

"Think about it," William answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

Frowning, Lucy thought about it for a minute and then shook her head. She said, "A woman can lose her hymen in a lot of ways."

"You don't say," William replied in an amused tone of voice.

His attitude towards the evening with Donna really bothered Lucy. Starting to feel angry, Lucy asked, "Did you even try to make it special for her?"

William looked up the ceiling for a couple of seconds as if he was seriously considering her question before he answered, "No."

"That's horrible."

"Not really. I gave her what she needed," William said thinking that there was a lot of difference between what some people need and what they want. Sometimes when a person is given what they want, they can never get what they need.

Looking over at Lucy, he watched her eyes turn to fire with a grin. She was furious with him. He knew that he was going to enjoy it when she decided to quench that fire on him. The idea only increased the size of his grin.

Dismayed at his answer and his lack of remorse, Lucy stood up and said, "You're sleeping in the guest room tonight, buddy."

William watched her stomp out of the room understanding her anger. She viewed his making love with the other women as ensuring that he remained a loving human being. The news that he had sex with Donna rather than made love to her made the sacrifice a failure.

He shrugged his shoulders and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of milk before going to bed. It had been a fun evening, but nothing exceptional. Grinning, he was looking forward to the next night. That would be filled with fireworks.


Donna, Amanda, and Barbara were seated around the table waiting for Juanita to arrive now that Jack had left to attend his afternoon classes. Jack had made popcorn earlier in the microwave and the whole room smelled of it. The mood in the room reflected that off smell of microwave popcorn. Barbara looked tense while Amanda appeared confused. With a slight frown that the blind woman wouldn't see, Donna asked, "Amanda, would you tell me about your evening with William again?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. He was so kind and gentle," Amanda said with a dreamy expression on her face.

"What did he do?"

"Well, we talked for a long time before we did anything. He wanted to make sure that I was relaxed before we started the intimate touching," Amanda said remembering that evening.

Other women might have wanted a candlelight dinner, but Amanda thought the candles would have been wasted on her and she often felt uncomfortable eating in front of people. William had proved her wrong. He had surprised her by bringing a couple of scented candles. The lit candles had filled the air with an exquisite scent. Soft music had played in the background. Having him feed her finger foods had eased the discomfort of eating in front of other people. The sensuousness of being feed, the scent of candles and soft music had created a romantic atmosphere.

"Okay, we talked a bit," Donna said. William had talked with her for a little while before they had done anything, but it was the kind of conversation a couple of friends would have over coffee in a public place.

Juanita slipped into the room and listened to the conversation. It wasn't hard to pick up the thread of what was being discussed. Donna's lack of excitement about the previous evening was just as obvious. She was a little curious why it had turned out to be such a mundane experience for Donna. The young woman had been primed for an explosive evening.

"We petted for what seemed like forever. We undressed each other. I have to say that I was really nervous about that, but he was so sensitive to my needs that it helped calm me down," Amanda said. Undressing another person was a very unique experience for her. It might seem trite, but it was the first time that she had ever held a man's underwear and the difference between his boxers and her panties had been a surprise.

Donna nodded her head thinking they had done basically the same thing. There had been some kissing, but it just seemed to lack something. She wasn't really panting for it when they had moved on to getting undressed. She said, "Yes. We kissed for a while. We undressed ourselves, though."

"Oh," Barbara said noticing that Amanda's voice had a dreamy quality to it when relating her experience while Donna was relaying facts.

Amanda paused for a second considering Donna's statement. It didn't sound like she was with William. She said, "He let me spend forever exploring his body with my hands. Then he explored mine with his tongue. I discovered nerve endings that I never knew I had."

"We did much the same thing," Donna said although the mutual exploration was rather limited.

"When we finally got around to making love, it was like heaven opened up for me. I knew that I was the center of his universe," Amanda said with a little shiver that ran through her body.

"My experience was nice," Donna said in a bored voice.

Barbara said, "It sounds like you didn't really enjoy it."

"Maybe it was me, but I didn't feel all that close to him. I don't know. I guess I just expected more," Donna said letting the tone of her voice convey her disappointment.

Surprised to hear that her time with William had seemed rather mundane, Juanita said, "It sounds to me like you and he didn't connect."

"Yeah, it wasn't like my first time," Donna said.

"Uh, your first time?" Barbara asked surprised by the sudden revelation of experience. This was the first that she had heard of it. She exchanged a glance with Juanita who looked just as surprised.

"Yeah. When Doug and I made love, I thought the world had come to an end. I was screaming and moaning," Donna answered. Her face had the dreamy expression on it as when Amanda described her experience with William.

"You and Doug? When was that?" Amanda asked noticing the difference in Donna's voice immediately.

"Last weekend," Donna answered.

"What happened?"

"We were on the couch kissing and, well, we just got a little carried away with the passion. It was kind of what I was expecting to have happen with William," Donna answered looking a little embarrassed at the admission.

"You don't say," Amanda said. She was still trying to figure out why things hadn't been all that great between Donna and William.

"I tell you one thing. I've been re-examining my feelings towards William ever since he left last night. I think maybe I've built him up into something that wasn't quite human. I realized that I wasn't being honest in my feelings about Doug. I kept putting him second in my life to William," Donna said looking over at Juanita.

Juanita covered her smile with a hand, but it didn't hide the twinkle in her eye. She asked, "So what are your feelings towards Doug?"

Looking around as if she was about to tell a major secret, Donna said, "I think I love him."

"You think you love him?"

"I'm pretty sure that I love him," Donna said still trying to understand her feelings. She had been hiding her feelings from herself using William as a reason not to commit to Doug. She had entertained visions of having amazing sex with William and loving him for the rest of her life. In a way, she had felt that she had cheated on him with Doug. That morning, she had woken up feeling like she had cheated on Doug with William.

"So what are you going to do now?" Barbara asked.

"I think I'm going to visit Doug this weekend," Donna said, at that moment making up her mind that was she was going to visit him.

Looking over at grinning Juanita, Barbara asked, "Why wait until this weekend? Why don't you go now?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Barbara said. She would call in a temporary to take Donna's place for the next few days.

Standing up, Donna said, "I'll see you Monday."

"Have fun," Juanita said. She waited until Donna had dashed out of the room before bursting out in laughter. Barbara had immediately joined in the laughter.

Amanda asked, "What's so funny?"

Leaning forward, Juanita took Amanda's hand and asked, "Don't you think that William could have rocked her world last night?"

"Yes. I'm surprised he didn't," Amanda said feeling confused by Donna's impression of her night with William.

Grinning, Barbara asked, "Do you think she'd be running out of here to see Doug if William had rocked her world?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.