Lupine Dreams - Cover

Lupine Dreams

Copyright© 2005 by Islador

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a romantic novel about a young woman who meets and falls in love with a werewolf. Her life and relationships go through many changes. You might be surprised at how she deals with this life altering event. I am coding this as I post each chapter. Not everything is coded, however, as some events aren't a large enough part of the story to worry about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   non-anthro   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Slow  

They sat quietly, looking into each other's eyes for several seconds, basking in the burgeoning love that each had for the other. Casey stood up straight and looked over at the table, and then back at Dagomarus.

"You want me up on that table, don't you? I am to serve myself up so you can ravish me with that wonderful tongue of yours?"

He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over his teeth, smacking his chops. She giggled and blushed.

"Very well, then. I offer myself up to you. But, I want to watch."

With that, she walked over and picked up the blanket, folded it and placed it on top of the table. Next, she picked up her sleeping bag and put it on the table, leaving it rolled up so she could use it to recline against. She turned, put her butt on the table and scooted back a little. Lounging back she looked at Dagomarus and raised an eyebrow.

"Eat me, fuzzy-face"

He had watched her every move as she put the blanket on the table and then the sleeping bag. When she had scooted up onto the table and lain back, his eyes went right to her center. He still marveled at its beauty. The puffy mons, the ruddy-pink flesh of her lips extending out past them; the cone ridge of her hood covering that precious nubbin inside. He could see just a hint of moisture at the seam of her lips. When she said, 'Eat me, fuzzy face' his attention whipped up to her face, his jaw dropped and his tongue hung out in astonishment.

This was beyond his experience; he had never had a human look at him with that kind of lust before, and then to say something like that. He was in shock. She wanted him to eat her? He loved her, but not as food, as a friend, a lover! Why would she want me to do that to her? He didn't want to hurt her at all! He knew full well that request was beyond the pale. Does she think that if I bit her that she would become like me? Is that what she is asking me to do? NO! I won't do that to her!

She got a kick out of watching his face go slack when she said that, but the longer he stared at her, the more his visage changed from shock to horror to abject fear. He looked terrified, and he was shaking his head back and forth, backing up. He was whining and growling at the same time.

"Dagomarus, what's wrong? I thought you wanted to do that to me? I want you to do that to me! I want to feel your tongue on me!"

Then it hit her, what she had said, and why his reaction was so violent. Twentieth century euphemisms would be lost on someone who had spent the last hundred years running the wild mountains of Montana. He had taken her at the literal sense of that statement. She jumped down off the table and waved her hand in front of his face.

"Dagomarus! Hey! Calm down! I didn't mean take a chunk out of me!! Silly! I want you to LICK ME!!"

He finally caught on that she was talking to him and it brought him out of his terror. He looked at her face and cocked his head.

"Hey, you big silly beast! I asked you to lick me; 'eat me' is the other meaning for that!"

The look of understanding washed over him; he sagged in relief when he realized his error. He stepped up to her as she knelt down and opened her arms to him. He licked her face and then draped his head over her shoulder, pulling her into him. She hugged him back. Whispering in his ear,

"Silly monster, I want that tongue on me, in me, all over me! And, if you're careful, you can graze those huge teeth across my skin."

She let go of him, pulled back so that she was looking into his eyes along his muzzle and licked the end of his nose like he was so fond of doing to her.

Dagomarus bathed in her scent, her sultry voice in his ear, and the scorching look she gave him when she licked his nose. He shuddered with excitement and felt his chest tighten with such strong emotions; he loved her! He nosed her chin, motioning for her to resume her former position on the table. She slid up onto the table and arranged herself against the rolled up sleeping bag. He sat down and stared into heaven. Her legs were dangling off the edge of the table, her feet twitching in anticipation of what he was about to do to her. He watched as she spread her toes and wiggled them, as if to say, come get me! So he did.

Hunching down, he snaked his tongue out and curled the tip up behind her heel and then pulled it the entire length of her foot, caressing it. He slithered it up through her toes, flexing it as he finished. The sensation of him doing that to her foot made it impossible for her to sit still. She loved the feel of that massive tongue on her feet, but the intensity was so great, she nearly leapt out of her skin.

"OHHH-haunnhh! I love it when you do that!"

He did the same to her other foot. Her moans were unintelligible at this point.

He ran his tongue up the inside of her calf, reveling in the texture and taste of her skin. He licked her other leg, and when he got to her knee, he hooked his tongue underneath and caressed the underside.

"WHOOO HOO HOO!! Hey! I'm ticklish back there!"

She nearly came off the table when he licked that part of her leg, so he backed off a little. He needed her on the table, not grabbing the ceiling joists. He caressed the insides of her thighs, rubbing them with his whiskers after licking them. She was twitching and breathing hard. The moisture coming from her lips was dripping down the crack of her butt, pooling on the table beneath her. He breathed in her musky scent, letting it soak into his nostrils. He ran his tongue up the side of her thigh, right at the junction of her mons. He could taste the sweat that had collected there.

He opened his mouth and grabbed her left thigh between his jaws, just putting light pressure into her flesh; and then he proceeded to graze her flesh with his teeth as he closed his mouth. Her moans were getting louder and her whole body shuddered. He did the same thing to her right thigh. Just as his teeth left little red streaks on her pale flesh, he pulled back and pushed his tongue along her thigh. This time the moan that came out of her mouth had just a hint of frustration in it.

"Get on with it, lover! Stop teasing me and LICK ME!"

He looked up at her face and saw nothing but raw lust.

He pushed up on his front legs, using his tail for balance, and placed his front paws on top of her thighs, curling his toes and digging in his claws just enough for her to feel them. She watched him with interest, but he could tell she was getting impatient. He lowered his muzzle right into her entrance, feeling the moisture run out of her and down his chin. He opened his jaw just enough for his tongue to slide through. Stiffening the tip, he rapidly pushed his tongue right into her tunnel, spreading her swollen lips apart, not stopping until he could feel the hardened muscle of her cervix.

Rolling his tongue around the ring, he hooked his tongue and pulled it back into his mouth, rubbing the roof of her tunnel as he did so. He found what he was looking for, that special little patch of bumpy flesh just inside, underneath her clit. He knew from the past, that whenever he rubbed that spot inside a woman, she went nuts.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull when he pushed his tongue into her. The rush of blood to her center and the intense sensation of that prehensile tongue wiggling inside her sent her right to the edge of the cliff. When he ringed her cervix, she was almost over it, but when he hooked that tongue and pulled it back out, she went screaming over the edge.

When she felt him rub and circle a spot inside her, there was a different kind of pressure that suddenly built up. She felt like she suddenly had to pee, but not quite. The sensation just kept getting tighter and then it broke loose. The rush that she felt emptied her belly and it all went out her pussy. She felt her pussy spasm and a jet of liquid squirted out of her. Her orgasm went through the top of her head. Her vision blurred, she felt herself screaming, but, oddly, it sounded distant to her ears. Another gigantic spasm ripped through her body and then nothing—she passed out.

He was listening to her scream, but he knew it was pure ecstasy for her. When he started wiggling his tongue over that special patch, she went into seizures. The liquid that was oozing out of her went right into his mouth and he savored every drop. Then something strange happened, her body locked up and then the most powerful scream yet ripped out of her mouth. It seemed to surge all the way from her pubic bone, through her chest, and burst out of her mouth. Then nothing, she went limp. He pulled his tongue out of her and looked up at her face. It was peaceful; she was smiling. He watched her chest go up and down, he could hear her heart beating, very rapid and strong.

Her body shook and then she woke up. She shuddered again and then curled up her legs and wrapped her arms around them. This, of course, showed him her full glory, open and very wet. Bright red and still flexing; the opening winking at him. Her clit was poking out from under its hood. She was curling and flexing her toes. Her breathing was rapid and shaky. She finally sat up, rolling forward. She looked into his eyes. Hmm... so that's what they mean when they say 'Sparks shooting from her eyes.' he thought to himself.

"That has to be the single most intense moment I have ever experienced! You just keep getting better and better, lover."

Her voice was ruff and scratchy, barely above a whisper, but it was dripping with emotion, love and lust. Noticing that she was sitting in a puddle of her own juices, she slid off the table. She almost collapsed; her knees were so weak. She slowly stood up straight, but she had to hold the edge of the table to do it.

"I'll find a towel and clean that up."

Before she could take a step towards the sink, he stood up and lowered his head to the table and proceeded to lap up every drop on the table. She watched him do this with bemused fascination. Nobody had ever been that enthusiastic about her juices. In fact, no one had been that eager to eat her out, either. When he finished cleaning the table, he stepped back and dropped his head to her butt and licked each cheek. When his tongue snaked up her crack and touched her rosebud, she squealed and jumped.

"WHEEEHOOHOOHOO!!! I'm very sensitive there, pal."

He put a mental check mark next to that revelation. He'd make her scream with pleasure by licking her there, too, he was sure of it.

She was still smiling at him when she said that, her hands covering her butt. She noticed the calculating look appear on his face when she said that, but she let it slide. She knew that he would never hurt her. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught movement. She tilted her head to the side and looked beneath him. There it was, huge, red and bobbing up and down with his heartbeat. She was still frightened by its size, but she willed herself to really look at it this time. It was dripping a clear fluid and leaving a puddle on the floor. He started to retract it; but she looked at him, and shook her head.

"No, that's okay. I want to look at it."

He let the muscles relax and it slid back out of the sheath completely. She walked over to his side and knelt down. Lowering herself so that she was sitting on her feet, she reached out to touch it, but stopped just before doing so. She looked up at him,

"Can I touch it? It won't hurt if I do, right?"

He didn't know which question to answer first; finally he decided to show her his answer.

He flexed his stomach muscles and flipped it right into her hand. She jumped, but hung on to it. The first thing she thought when she grabbed it was how hot it was to the touch, much warmer than she expected. His cock filled her hand past the point where her fingertips could touch. Then she noticed that the fluid dripping out of the end wasn't slowing down. She reached up with her other hand and caught some of it. She rubbed her fingers together, noticing how slick it made them. She moved the hand that was holding his cock, sliding it up so she could get some of his fluid onto those fingers.

She looked at the shape of his cock; it was rather different from the few she had seen. His was wedge-shaped at the tip, it almost came to a point, then it swelled near the middle and then tapered back again to a slight bulge before going back into his sheath. The texture was completely different; it was slick, shiny, and smooth. There were hundreds of tiny blood vessels on the surface, and she realized that's what gave it the bright red color.

She started exploring his body, looking at all, touching everything. His sack was black, just like the skin under all that fur, and it was smooth and heavy. She was used to pink, wrinkly, and scruffy with random hairs. She reached under him between his legs and hefted his sack, noting that it was hot to the touch as well. It was easily the largest pair of balls she had ever held in her hand. As she leaned in closer, she became very aware of his scent. The strong musk of pure MALE filled the air. It was vaguely familiar from her previous experiences with the guys, but the pheromones that emanated from Dagomarus were much more primal and carried with them the unique odor of his current form.

She brought her hand back to his shaft and moistened her fingers. Slicking both hands up, she began to slide them up and down the length of his shaft. 'Holy Shit! I have both hands on him and there's still more!' she thought to herself. 'I never dated a porn star before!' When she had that thought, she giggled and blushed. She looked up at him to see his reaction. He looked down at her and just raised an eyebrow.

She continued to stroke him, periodically recoating her hands with his pre-cum to keep them slick. She watched as the rest of his body responded to her ministrations. The muscles in his stomach contracted and his hips began to thrust forward in time with her stroking. She picked up the pace, squeezing her hands firmly around his massive shaft. The amount of pre-cum dripping out of the end of his shaft increased.

As her pace quickened, the pre-cum started spurting out in time with his hip thrusts. She could hear him rumbling deep in his chest, occasionally grunting when she squeezed him. The next thing she saw was the base of his shaft starting to swell. It kept getting larger and larger, and so did her eyes. She kept increasing her pace and was squeezing him constantly now. The bulge at the base of his shaft swelled to the size of a baseball. 'Christ! And I'm supposed to be able to take that?' she thought to herself. His hips were thrusting faster now and the pre-cum almost a constant stream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.