New Company Policies - Cover

New Company Policies

Copyright© 2005 by StoryMaster69

Chapter 3: Special Project

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Special Project - New laws are put in place abolishing a person's ability to declare bankruptcy. Instead a person in financial difficulty signs up for a term indenture contract. See what happens to Susan when she does not properly research where she is agreeing to work to pay off her debts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Susan slowly got to her feet and started dressing. Ms. Reynold and Mrs. Silva were talking quietly. Ms. Reynold's eyes never left Susan. Mrs. Silva walked out followed by Melissa, Gail and Emily. Susan was about to follow when Ms. Reynold called her, "Susan, can you please meet me in my office after lunch today? Around 1:30?"

Susan had a sinking feeling but answered, "Yes ma'am."

When 1:30 finally came Susan walked to Ms. Reynold's office. The door was closed, Susan stood outside the door feeling indecision not sure if she should knock or wait. Betty Ms. Reynold's assistant saw her standing there and said, "She is expecting you, go right in."

Susan took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard from inside the office Ms. Reynold telling her to come in. Opening the door Susan walked inside and saw her boss sitting at her desk talking on the phone. Ms. Reynold gestured her towards a chair indicating she should wait.

Ms. Reynold quickly finished her call. She walked around her desk and closed the door Susan had left open. Seeming unusually nervous Ms. Reynold didn't say anything for a minute, she finally sat on the edge of her desk facing towards Susan. "Thank you for coming. I just want to let you know I really enjoyed watching your demo of the products."

Susan didn't know what to say, did Ms. Reynold expect her to thank her? Susan settled for a nod.

Ms. Reynold seemed at a loss for words. She stood up and paced around her office. Susan waited silently just watching her boss and wondering what was coming next.

"Look, I didn't just enjoy watching you, it aroused me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. If I don't do something about it, I feel like I will explode. I don't know how else to say this so I will make it simple. I want you to pleasure me. Fuck me. Make me cum."

Now it was Susan's turn to be struck wordless. She just sat there and gaped at her boss' bold statement.

"I know I shouldn't be asking this of you. It is totally inappropriate but if you do this for me, I will see what I can do about shortening your contract. I am putting myself at risk but I can't help myself."

Susan mulled over what Reynold had just told her. She knew now that she had something to hold over Reynold the problem would be to prove it. However she had already had sex with one woman and actually didn't find it that bad, if there was even the slightest chance she could free herself sooner why not go for it?

Susan finally nodded her assent to Reynold. She sat and waited to find out what would happen next. Ms. Reynold let out a breath and a little nervous giggle escaped her lips. Susan watched her visibly get a hold of herself before Reynold continued. "I really want to touch you. Stand up please."

Susan stood and waited for Reynold to come closer. She forced herself not to move when Reynold placed a trembling hand on her breast and gave it a hesitant squeeze through her top. Reynold continued fondling Susan for a few minutes before she started working on her buttons.

Susan shivered slightly when her jacket and blouse were pushed off her shoulders leaving her standing only in her bra. Reynold was starting to get into the swing of things and quickly fell to her knees and worked on the belt, button and zipper holding Susan's slacks closed. Reynold worked the slacks off Susan's hips and let them pool around her ankles.

Reynold cupped Susan's ass and pressed her nose against the crotch of Susan's panties accidently rubbing Susan's clit. Susan gasped at the unexpected stimulation. Reynold sat back on her heels and pulled Susan's panties down exposing Susan's pussy for Reynold to give it a close up examination.

Reynold started off by running a finger along Susan's slit. She smiled when her finger came away wet. Susan watched as Ms. Reynold licked her finger clean. She pressed her tongue directly against Susan's pussy lips, licking over her quickly hardening clit. Reynold shuddered, Susan suspected she had orgasmed without being touched!

Reynold got shakily back to her feet and quickly removed Susan's bra before she started licking and sucking on Susan's nipples. She finished off by kissing Susan hard on the lips forcing her tongue inside Susan's mouth.

"Now you strip me, use your imagination to do it," Reynold ordered.

Susan stepped out of her shoes so that she could finish removing her slacks and panties from around her ankles and kicked the pile of discarded clothing to the side. Grasping Reynold gently by the shoulders Susan guided her to sit on the edge of her desk. Susan pressed her lips against Reynold's again slowly working her tongue inside her boss' mouth.

Susan continued kissing Reynold sensuously while her fingers started working on the bottons holding Reynold's blouse closed. Susan's lips left Reynold's kissing down her chin, throat and newly exposed chest. Susan continued working on buttons and kissing lower and lower. She paused for a few moments when she reached Reynold's bra licking over the top of each mound and slipping her tongue inside the cleavage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.