New Company Policies - Cover

New Company Policies

Copyright© 2005 by StoryMaster69

Chapter 2: And then there were two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: And then there were two - New laws are put in place abolishing a person's ability to declare bankruptcy. Instead a person in financial difficulty signs up for a term indenture contract. See what happens to Susan when she does not properly research where she is agreeing to work to pay off her debts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The day Susan was dreading finally came. It was over a month since her first ordeal. She still couldn't believe that she could be forced legally to perform for a pornographic video. She was no lawyer, but during her time away from work she had contacted her legally entitled contract consultant and looked up, online, everything she could find about the new indenture contract laws. Despite her searches she could not find anything to say that what she was made to do was in anyway illegal.

She read again the e-mail message on her computer screen:

Subject: New Product Demonstration

Please report to the conference room Tuesday morning for new product demonstration partner selection. Each team will be provided with one of three different test models. You and your partner's hard work will help Va-Voom Sex Toys become number one in this highly competitive market for intimate products geared for women around the world, just like you, who want something special to spice up their sex lives.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sara Reynold
Product Marketing Manager

Susan just shook her head. What a load of crap, she thought to herself.


The next day Susan walked into the conference room. Ms. Reynold and Mrs. Silva were already there. Susan silently took a seat and waited for the others to arrive. One by one they all walked in, Ms. Reynold must have been taking count because once Melissa — the woman that had so strongly objected last time they all met — walked in, she closed the door.

"Good morning ladies. First of all I would like to congratulate you all on the great job you did with our first product testing. It is hard work like this, that will make Va-Voom number one."

Who is she trying to kid? Susan thought to herself.

She quickly looked around at the others sitting at the table and saw looks of disbelief mirrored on the others faces. Ms. Reynold ignored the looks and continued.

"Next week we are going to have you help us demonstrate the use of another product. This time it is geared towards our lesbian and bi-sexual clients. You will be put into teams of two, each team will be provided with one of three different products. Our observations of their use will help us determine which product will go into final production."

"We have gone over the tapes from last month, based on those we are picking the most compatible partner for each of you."

Ms. Reynold picked up a sheet of paper and started to read of names. She named the first two pairs then she said, "Susan Prescott and Melissa Bernard. Tammy Middleton..." Susan ignored the rest of the pairs called out and looked over to Melissa.

Melissa looked back her eyes wide and her face pale. Susan tore her eyes away when Ms. Reynold finished calling out names. "Like last time we are going to give you each a full week to get used to using the product. Please talk amongst yourselves to arrange times to practice. Thank you that will be all for now, each team please pick a package before you leave."

Susan walked out of the conference room, Melissa got her attention and guided her towards her desk. "I can't believe they can do this!" Melissa said in a quiet but angry voice. "I had enough troubles with my husband the first time, how the hell am I going to convince him to let me do this?"

Susan looked down at Melissa's hands clenched pressing against her belly and sure enough saw a wedding ring. "Melissa believe me, I don't like this any better than you or, I'm sure, your husband do but what choice do we have? Does he want you to go to jail? I am assuming he can't afford to buy out your contract."

Melissa slumped down in her chair and said, "You're right. It was when he lost his job that we got into this mess. He is working now but there is no way he could do it. I just don't know if our marriage can survive this. We both take our marriage vows very seriously. Now I am not only being forced to break those vows but with another woman! I have never has sex with a woman in my life nor have I ever wanted too."

"Believe me I feel the same way. I'm just glad I'm not in a relationship right now. So how do we want to do this? I don't know if I could bring myself to do anything knowing your husband is there. Would it be alright with you if we do it at my apartment instead?"

"That might be for the best, let me call Frank and let him know what is going on. You can e-mail me your address and I will meet you there tonight, say about seven?"

"Will do, see you then."


Susan finished cleaning up her apartment just before the buzzer sounded letting her know someone was downstairs wanting to be let in. "Who is it?" Susan asked into the intercom.

"It's Melissa."

"Come up, apartment 216."

Susan opened the door when she heard Melissa knocking. "Hey. What's this?" Susan asked looking at a large duffle bag on Melissa's shoulder.

"If it is alright with you we thought it would be easier if I just stayed here for the week. I will buy food for your trouble. I even brought an inflatable mattress so that I can sleep on the floor."

"Don't be silly, if we are going to have sex I think we can sleep in the same bed together." Susan realized Melissa was still standing in the hall, "I'm sorry, come in."

Susan opened the door fully and stepped aside to let Melissa enter. Melissa looked around, "Looks nice. Where can I put this?"

"The bedroom is right through there," Susan said pointing the way, "bathroom if you need it is the door right next to it."

Melissa walked back out of the bedroom holding a bottle. "I thought I would bring some wine to help us relax."

"Thank you, that was very thoughtful. Have a seat and I will get some glasses."

Susan came back carrying the glasses and handed Melissa the cork remover. She sat down on the couch next to her and put the glasses on the coffee table. Melissa expertly removed the cork and Susan looked her over. Melissa had changed out of her work clothes and was wearing a casual t-shirt and hip-hugger jeans. Melissa's large breasts jiggled when the cork finally popped loose. Pouring some of the red wine into each glass Melissa handed one to Susan and said, "To the end of these goddamned indenture contracts."

"Hear hear," Susan said tapping her glass against Melissa's.

Susan tipped her glass way back almost chugging her first glass down. She picked up the bottle and refilled her glass. She took another sip then put the glass back down on the table. She stood up already feeling a slight buzz from the wine and went to her bag and took out the new toy they were supposed to try out. It was still in its plain unmarked cardboard box. Susan had not been able to bring herself to look inside. She carried the box back to the couch and sat down still holding it.

Scratch had come out of hiding and was sniffing Melissa's toes with interest. Melissa bent over and rubbed the cat between the ears. Scratch raised her head and rubbed against Melissa's hand purring loudly.

"I see you have met Ms. Scratch-a-luffagus. She is a little suck-up to anyone that will pet her."

Melissa just smiled and continued petting the cat. She watched as Susan opened the box and pulled out what was inside. It was bright purple double headed with a thick middle and both ends angled up slightly. Susan inserted the batteries she found in the box into the middle and with some trepidation pressed the button to see what would happen.

The two ends first slowly extended out then began to vibrate and rotate in opposite directions the middle started to flash. "What the hell?" Susan pressed the button again and turned it back off. She looked back inside the box and saw some straps with clips on the ends. She pulled out the instruction sheet and saw that Melissa and her were supposed to hook the strap around the waist and another running between their ass cheeks while they sat facing each other and the toy between held in place by the straps.

"Do they seriously expect us to use that thing?" Melissa asked.

"Have another glass of wine and try to relax." Susan answered. "We are going to have to do this sometime, we may as well try to get used to it before hand."

Melissa finished off her first glass and poured a second that she knocked back fast. Susan did the same with her second glass and put in back on the table. "How do you want to do this?"

"I don't know," Melissa answered, "I've never done anything like this either. Can you maybe just hold me for now?"

Susan moved closer to her and wrapped her arms around Melissa. She realized she was trembling slightly when she felt Melissa doing the same. They stayed still holding each other silently for another 15 minutes or so. Susan gathered her courage tilting her head she lightly kissed Melissa gently on lips. Melissa closed her eyes a single tear moving down her cheek she returned the kiss.

Susan decided that they would never get over their hesitation if she didn't make the first move. Slowly not wanting to startle Melissa Susan moved her hand to gently cup Melissa's breast and give it a squeeze.

Melissa still jumped and just about moved away but then relaxed and let Susan continue to explore. Susan moved her hand down lower until it reached the bottom of Melissa's shirt then she moved it inside touching her bare belly. Melissa jumped again when Susan touched her on the ribs.

"Sorry, ticklish," she explained.

"Hmm, I will have to remember that," Susan said with a mischievous grin.

Susan started to kiss Melissa again, both hands moved down to the bottom of Melissa's shirt and pulled it up. They broke their kiss long enough for Susan to pull the shirt over Melissa's head and toss it on the floor.

Susan put Melissa's hands on her tits. Leaving Melissa's finger's exploring Susan's breasts, Susan worked the clasp on the front of Melissa's bra. The bra finally popped open revealing its contents to Susan's view.

Melissa's hands darted away to try and hide her breasts. Susan gently pulled them away and returned them her own breasts. Feeling bold Susan bend down and ran her tongue over one of Melissa's nipples. Melissa shuddered slightly and Susan felt the nipple begin to harden.

"Hmm, I guess that wasn't so bad. Was it?" Susan asked. "Why don't you take my shirt off now?"

Melissa stated to undo the bottons holding Susan's shirt closed one by one. Susan shrugged her shoulders when her shirt was fully open making it fall down her arms. Susan freed her hands from the shirt sleeves forcing herself not to try and cover up once she revealed to Melissa she was not wearing a bra herself.

Melissa hesitantly returned her hands to fondling Susan and Susan did the same to Melissa. Susan felt Melissa's nipples start to slowly respond to her stimuli. Melissa let out a small sigh of pleasure before Susan felt ready to continue. Susan moved her hands down and unfastened the button holding Melissa's jeans closed. Melissa finally started to actively participate and stood up unzipped her fly and pushed her jeans down off her hips leaving her standing only in her thong panties.

Susan stood herself and quickly shed her own pants. Not waiting he also pushed down and stepped out of her panties leaving her freshly shaved pussy on display. "Would you like to touch it?" she asked Melissa.

Melissa removed her own panties kicking them off. She giggled when she heard Scratch make a sound. Susan looked over and saw Scratch shuffling her bottom trying to get Melissa's panties off her tail.

Melissa moved hesitantly forward and put her hand on Susan's pussy. Melissa brushed against her clit making Susan shudder with pleasure. Susan moved her own hand between Melissa's legs feeling her equally bald pussy. Susan's finger moved over Melissa's slit and felt a slight slippery moisture there.

Susan went slow wanting to give Melissa and herself lots of time to get used to another woman touching her in such an intimate way. At first she hoped she could make herself think of this like a visit to the doctor but she could not make herself think of this as just an exam. Despite herself she was actually starting to enjoy the feel of Melissa's fingers. Susan decided to continue, turning her hand slightly she slipped a finger inside Melissa's pussy.

Melissa let out a soft moan and clenched down on the invader inside her body. Susan slowly pistoned her finger in and out. Melissa began to moan louder and her hips began to involuntarily thrust back towards Susan.

Susan watched as Melissa's eyes closed and her hands moved toward her own tits and began to kneed them, pinching the nipples between her fingers. Melissa finally cried out her pussy clamped down on Susan's finger.

Leaving her finger in place Susan let Melissa's orgasm finish before slipping it out. Curious she gave it an experimental lick. Finding the taste not bad, she finished cleaning off her finger.

Melissa plopped down on the couch leaving her legs spread, Susan was sure it was a completely unconscious move when Melissa scooped up some of her own cum and licked it up herself. This was confirmed when Melissa opened her eyes and a look of embarrassment crossed her face when she saw Susan looking at her.

Susan didn't say anything to her, she simply sat down next to he and gave Melissa a hug. "I think you actually enjoyed that."

A look of embarrassment crossed Melissa's face, she just looked down and nodded sheepishly.

Susan put her finger under Melissa's chin and raised her head, "Look at me, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I made you feel good that is all. You still love your husband, when this is all over you will be going back to him and unless we want to, we will never have to do this again."

Melissa smiled and asked, "You would want to do this with me again?"

"Well we haven't been struck down by lightning and I am pretty sure you enjoyed it, so sure why not. For now let's not worry about it."

Melissa just nodded silently and hugged Susan back. The two women just held each other for a few minutes, Melissa finally took a deep breath and asked, "Should we continue now? I think I'm ready."

Susan nodded and read the instructions again on the toy. She directed Melissa to get down on the floor and slide one of the heads into her pussy. Susan then got down across from her. Sliding her legs under Melissa's Susan settled herself onto the other head. Seeing no reason for them Susan left the straps in the box. "Ready?"

At Melissa's nod Susan pressed the button turning it on. Susan felt the head slowly slide deeper inside herself, after bottoming out it immediately withdrew slightly and the head started to twist inside her. After about thirty seconds of this the head started to vibrate and move in and out never going any deeper.

Susan was just getting used to the movements when she realized the flashing lights we surrounding a three slide switches on each side. Susan experimentally pushed one slide higher and felt the vibrations increase accordingly. She then put it back down and found that with a little extra pressure the vibrations stopped completely. Leaving the vibrations off Susan pressed down on the next slid switch and the twisting motion stopped. Her suspicions were confirmed when the last slide stopped the pistoning motion also. Susan turned all three slides back on then slowly increased the rate of all three motions until she could feel pleasure without anything being too intense.

Susan was startled out of her private pleasure when Melissa cried out and jumped off her end of the toy. Susan watched as the now exposed dildo head jack hammered back and forth at an extraordinary speed. Susan fumbled with the switches until she finally managed to turn the whole contraption off.

The head inside her pussy withdrew again and Susan got off and ran to Melissa. "Are you alright?" she asked with concern.

Melissa was gingerly rubbing her pussy and answered, "Yea I'm fine. That thing can go way too fast."

"Should we stop for now? I don't want you do hurt yourself."

"That would be good. Thank you. Do you mind if I shower first?"

"No, go right ahead."

Melissa went into the bathroom and Susan heard the water turn on. Going into her bedroom Susan didn't bother with her pajamas instead just slipped on her robe. She pushed the cork back into the bottle of wine and carried it and the glasses into the kitchen. She put the bottle into the fridge and rinsed the glasses out before drying them off.

Susan had just finished making a couple sandwiches when Melissa walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around herself. She walked into Susan's bedroom and came out a few moments later wearing a long night gown. Susan handed Melissa one of the sandwiches sitting on a plate. Susan turned on the TV and they both sat watching the late news while eating their snack.

When the news was finished Melissa took the dishes to the kitchen and Susan got her own shower. When she was finished she found Melissa already in bed appearing to be asleep. Susan shrugged off her robe and climbed in naked next to Melissa. In her sleep Melissa put an arm around Susan and spooned against her back.

Susan quickly fell asleep. She woke again glancing at the clock she saw it was a bit after two in the morning. Melissa was gently snoring behind her one hand was cupped on Susan's breast. Susan smiled to herself gently moved it to her hip and tried to go back to sleep again.

She lay there with her eyes closed listening to Melissa but could not fall asleep again. As she lay there Susan realized she was feeling horny and it was not going away. She resisted but knew she would be dead on her feet at work if she didn't get some more sleep. Trying not to move too much she reached between her legs and started to diddle her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.