New Company Policies - Cover

New Company Policies

Copyright© 2005 by StoryMaster69

Prologue: With no end it sight

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue: With no end it sight - New laws are put in place abolishing a person's ability to declare bankruptcy. Instead a person in financial difficulty signs up for a term indenture contract. See what happens to Susan when she does not properly research where she is agreeing to work to pay off her debts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Susan came home after another long fruitless day looking for a new job. She opened her mail with dread. Sure enough it was another overdue bill notice. Hoping to distract herself she opened the other envelope. This one was interesting, it was rather dilapidated looking, with no return address. She looked at the post mark date and saw that someone had tried to send it over a year ago, before it finally made its way to her. She read the short letter. That fucking son-of-a-bitch!

Hey Susan,

Just thought I would write and thank you for the good time me and Bambi are having here in Rio. Bambi loves the bikini and clothes you bought. The hotel is great. Too bad you can't try the food! I have included a picture of us on the beach. This camera is great!

Well gotta go, we are going scuba diving. I love tour packages.

Paul

Something fell out of the envelope. She saw a picture of her ex-boyfriend pawing some fake titted floozy, barely covered by the $400 dollar bikini she was wearing. Susan crumpled up the letter and offending picture. Screaming in impotent rage, Susan threw them across the room.

Paul or 'The Bastard' as she liked to think of him had suckered her into putting his name onto her credit cards. It was too late to do anything when under the guise of going on a business trip, Paul had wracked up thousands of dollars in charges and took off, leaving her stuck with bills that she could not afford to pay.

Susan was actually worried at first when Paul didn't return when he told her he would. In a panic Susan called his employer where she was told that he had quit his job. No they had no idea where he might have gone. It was a few days after that, that the first bill came. She was at wits end how to budget herself out of the sinking hole of debt Paul had left her in. Calming back down, Susan took the bill and put in into the envelope with several others just like it. Unwillingly her eyes were drawn to a very different letter held in place by a refrigerator magnet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.