Las Vegas Adventure - Cover

Las Vegas Adventure

Copyright© 2005 by Dizzy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is based "loosely" on events in Las Vegas. It is fiction, for the most part. You can guess which parts are real and which parts are not. Bri has given me written permission to use her real name and web address. I have changed the names of everyone else and any similarities to actual persons are simply a coincidence. I have also changed the name of the strip club and any similarities to the real club is also a coincidence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was bored on Tuesday night. I had just finished my business deal that day and needed something to unwind. I didn't feel like gambling. I didn't feel like going to a show. Clubbing on a Tuesday night? No way. So a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I headed down to OG. I grab my ID and my plastic, stuff it into a small billfold with cash and head down to check out the place.

A buddy of mine has been there a few times and highly recommended it so I just HAD to check it out.

So I head to OG all by my lonesome self. This is a weird experience because I'm used to heading to a strip joint with a bunch of friends. Well, I thought to myself, there's no time like the first time! I get there and discover that it is practically empty. Damn... Tuesday night REALLY is dead. No matter, that means more girls for me.

My buddy told me to look for a Flip/Hawaiian girl (Much to my chagrin, he later told me that it was Hawaiian/Japanese) so I ask the hostess to seat me and look for that girl... if she was still there.

During the meantime, I got myself a Corona and sat back and enjoyed the sights. This hot blond girl then sits next to me and we start chatting. I ask the usual "what are the rules" question. Since I didn't want to have an arm broken by Guido, it's always good to ask.

Bri, the hot blond with natural C cups, replies, "The boobs and kooch are off limits, especially the nipples, but everything else is ok"

We actually chat some more and I find the she's kind of like a gypsy; She likes to travel, so she only stays in a city for a short time. She was actually scheduled to leave in 3 weeks. So you guys better hurry to go catch her. After chatting for about 10 minutes, I ask her for a lap dance. I give her my $20 and she gives me a nice dance. Full contact and plenty of grind. Oh oh... Guido is heading over. I'm thinking... shit.I didn't touch her boobs! Guido taps her on the shoulder and whispers in her ear... Bri backs off. She leans over and tells me that the Vice squad is around so management is telling her to back off.

I reply, "Dang... of all the nights, they pick a dead night to do this to you girls, that's just plain wrong."

Bri gives a strained smile and says, "Yeah... we really need the customers tonight too."

So Bri backs off and finishes the song. I give her an extra $5 for the effort. She sits back down again and we just keep chatting. Soon we're joined by another girl, blond, hot, etc... she has bolt-on's though, too bad. So now I'm just sitting here with two girls and chatting, because everyone is afraid of being busted by Vice. Soon a third girl joins us, brunette, hot, bolt-on's, etc... (there are no ugly girls at OG).

Bri laughs and says, "Wow David, you're the mack daddy tonight."

The two girls giggle at that comment. So here I am, alone w/ three gorgeous girls, downing Coronas and shooting the bull at OG. Not what I planned... but it was still fun.

Bri decides to go check with Management about Vice. Sadly, while she was talking to Management, she sees Vice leading two girls out. They don't even let the poor girls change since they were led out wearing their lingerie. Bri comes back and says that management still thinks there may be one or two left so they have to back off the customers. I told her to go to other customers who don't want any grind because I don't want her to lose money. She says thanks and starts walking to another table. Meanwhile, I chat with the other two girls for a bit until they have to leave to dance the next set.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"I heard you were looking for me," said the mystery speaker.

I turn around and stare into the most beautiful eyes belonging to one of the hottest Asian American girls that I have ever met.

"I heard you were looking for a Hawaiian/Filipino girl," she says.

I suddenly realize that I'm gaping at her.

"My friend told me to look for a girl of Hawaiian-Filipino descent," I reply. I invite her to sit down and we chat a bit.

She introduces herself as May. I introduce myself as David :) May is a 5'4 walking wet dream with natural B cups. Her legs are killer and she can shake her butt like no tomorrow. After chatting with her a bit, she gives me a dance. She dances with the beat, swaying from side to side. She presses her breasts together and gives both nipples a good pinch. She turns around and gyrates her butt. I'm like... daaamnnnn!!! Baby can move it! She sticks her g-stringed butt in my faces and gives it a good shake. I cheat and blow on it and stroke her legs... she giggles and turns around to face me. She straddles me and gives me a good grind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.