Life Flashes By - Cover

Life Flashes By

Copyright© 2005 by Martin Wingsdale

Discontinued

Erotica Sex Story: Discontinued - This is a coming-of-age story of a teenage boy who finds himself starting a new life at a private co-ed boarding school along the California coast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Aunt  

I awaken and glance over to a clock on the nightstand: 2:43. I sigh and lay my head back down. I'm on the right side of the bed, currently laying on my right side. Lori, sprawled out next to me, has her left arm draped across me; she seems to be taking up most of the bed.

I recall waking twice prior to now, although I'm not sure at what exact times. Sleeping fitfully can make time seem to crawl, so I know better than to keep looking at the clock. What am I doing here, lying in bed with my aunt? Did I actually forget about my girlfriend, Hannah?

How am I ever going to explain this to my beautiful Princess? Will she even still be 'my' Princess, once she finds out? Should I tell her about this? Could I live with myself if I don't tell her?

A million questions flash through my mind. I try to close my eyes and sleep, but sleep is not coming easily, tonight. At least I get something out of this, I dryly think to myself; I've had my first sexual experience with a woman.

I awaken several more times throughout the night. One of the times, I notice that Lori isn't in bed with me; I look at the clock: 5:31. I soon fall back to sleep, however, for the next time that I awaken, it is 6:55 and Lori is at my side.

"Morning, Nate," Lori says when I look at her. "Did you sleep all right?"

I sigh. I'm not sure that honesty will be good right now. "Yeah, I slept all right," I temporize.

Lori gives me a quizzical look. She studies me for a moment. "Is something bothering you?"

'Am I that obvious, ' I think to myself. "Well, actually, I didn't sleep much at all. I seem to have forgotten about something: rather someone. I have a girlfriend."

Lori props herself up and looks into my eyes. "Let me guess; you've been beating yourself up and feeling guilty for cheating on her."

"Well, yeah," I lamely reply. Lori really seems to be perceptive. Perhaps I can talk to her about this. "What should I do," I finally blurt out.

Lori smiles at me. "What do you want to do?"

"I guess that I know what I 'should' do, but it's not exactly what I care to do."

Lori laughs. "And what exactly is it that you 'should' do?"

"Well, I should probably tell Hannah, my girlfriend, what happened. She has a right to know."

"Nate, you're a good guy. I'm sure that Hannah knows this. If she doesn't, then she should. If you feel that you must tell her, though, why don't you start by telling her how much you like her, and what exactly it is that you like about her? After that, then you can bring up the subject of your relationship, and what type of relationship you want."

Lori and I talk for a good 30 minutes, finally coming up with a plan that has me feeling just a little less nervous. Lori smiles and climbs out of bed, probably sensing that she has succeeded in calming me down. I follow her with my eyes, marveling at her perfect, lithesome body.

Lori smiles as she catches me watching her. "Come on, Nate," Lori says. Her grin widens. "Help me wash my back." I gulp, but hurriedly climb out of bed.

I follow Lori into her bathroom. She stops before entering the shower, and gives my body an appraising look; I blush. She laughs at my embarrassment before motioning to me, with her finger, to step into the shower with her.

I can't believe that I'm doing this. Well, after yesterday, it doesn't seem completely surreal, but I can't help but think that every teenaged guy wishes that he had an aunt this cool!

"Here," Lori says, as she hands me a bath sponge. "I really do want you to wash my back. It's not just an excuse to see more of that massive hard-on of yours." She smiles at me. "Someday you'll really appreciate having someone by your side, to do simple things: like washing your back."

I just nod and take the sponge. I know enough to realize that she must be missing Michael. Lori turns her back toward me. I squeeze the sponge and, seeing how soapy it is, gently begin to run it over her smooth skin.

Marveling at her feminine curves, I lose myself in the task. It finally dawns on me that I've been running the sponge, and my left hand, over Lori's firm ass for a good minute or so. I reluctantly pull away.

"Finished there," Lori asks, as she chuckles. She turns her body to face me. "Since you seemed to enjoy that so much, why don't you wash my front, as well?" She grins at me.

I gladly do as directed, and begin washing Lori's front side. Her breasts get extra attention, as they spellbind me. I use both of my hands, and the sponge, to wash down her front. When I finally reach the Promised Land, I pause. Should I wash down there as well?

Lori seems to realize the purpose for my pause. "Be gentle there, Nate. Use your fingers to wash in-between my labia, but please don't go any deeper than that." I follow her direction, loving the idea of where my hand is roaming. "Now, rinse the soap off of that hand and use it to rinse the soap from there."

As I rinse my hand off, Lori leans forward, arching her back and pushing her lovely ass into the spray of the water. I move my soap-free hand down to her pussy and carefully rinse the soap from her labia. I begin to pull away, when Lori gently holds my hand in place.

"Now, rinse the rest out with clean water," Lori continues. "No woman wants soap in there, but water never hurt anybody." She smiles at me as she helps guide my fingers between her labia. I run my fingers up and down her slit, spreading them to let the water run between her ass cheeks and cascade over her steamy pussy.

When I think that I've fondled her for quite long enough (is there such a thing?), I take the soapy sponge and slowly wash down her legs: each in turn. Finishing, Lori takes the sponge from me, and smiles.

"My turn," she smiles to me. She begins running both of her hands over my slightly hairy chest, using the sponge to soap it up. She doesn't spend a whole lot of time there, however, and is soon fondling my rock-hard manhood. "Have to make sure to get him nice and clean," she says with a laugh. I shake my head, but enjoy her touch.

After a few agonizing minutes, during which I come close to exploding, Lori moves down my body to soap up my legs. I sigh, thinking her to be a tease; she just looks up at me and grins.

"Turn around," commands succulent Lori. I follow as directed. "Let's get your back all washed up, and you'll see what I mean about having someone there to wash it for you." Well, at this point, I'll let Lori do almost anything she wants to, so washing my back is no concern for me.

Lori soaps up my back with the sponge, making sure to get every spot. She even nudges me to lift my arms, and soaps up my armpits. As she cleans lower down my back, she leans in closer to me and wraps her left arm around me.

"Lean forward a little, so I can make sure your gorgeous ass is all clean," Lori quips. I smile, as I push my butt back into her, feeling the warmth of her body against me. I lean forward and place my hands against the wall for support. Lori begins to massage my ass with the soapy sponge.

I nearly lose my balance, despite my bracing, as Lori surprises me by reaching between my legs and grabbing my semi-hard cock. I feel the sponge drop to my feet as Lori begins to stroke me back to full rigidity. Using her soapy hand, she soon has me well on my way to being clean both externally, and internally. Making sure to brace myself against the wall, I finally release my pent-up tension onto the shower wall.

"You didn't really think I'd leave you hanging," Lori asks with a chuckle. "I couldn't do that to my favorite nephew, now could I?"

I compose myself before answering. "Well, I was beginning to think that you were just teasing me. Thank you for finishing what you started." I turn around and smile at my beautiful aunt. She leans in and kisses me passionately for several moments, before finally breaking.

"We'd better get out of here before we become prunes." She smiles at me then reaches behind herself to turn off the water. "See if you can grab us one of those big bath towels," she adds.

I open the shower door and grab the closest bath towel. I hand it to Lori and turn to grab another one for me.

"We can share, you know," Lori says. "It's big enough for the two of us. Come here, and let me dry you off." I shrug and step close to Lori. She looks into my eyes as she wraps the towel around my body and begins to dry me off. "You're so cute, Nate." I blush, although at this point, I'm not sure why.

After quickly drying off my backside, Lori turns me around and begins to dry off my front. She spends extra time making sure my manhood is dry, before leaning down to dry off my legs. When she is finished, she smiles, and hands me the towel.

I begin drying off her arms and shoulders, and slowly work my way down the front of her awesome body. I cup each breast and make sure to get every spot dry, including her nipples. I tease her nipples just a little bit, just to be ornery.

I work my way further down her body and dry off her mons. As I begin to dry off her legs, I leave my right hand in place, feeling the warmth of her pussy against my fingers. I grin to myself, as I slowly slide two of my fingers between her labia, feeling her warm moistness greet them.

Finished drying off her other leg, I reluctantly remove my fingers from her steamy pussy, and motion for her to turn around. I run my right hand over her firm ass, and then resume my teasing of her clit from behind. I towel off her back with my left hand, as I slowly build her up with my right.

"Oh, Nate, you are so naughty," Lori exclaims between pants. "Don't stop, though! You are my naughty nephew, and I love you for it!" My grin widens as I intensify my efforts to bring her to full pleasure. She soon begins gasping as I mercilessly tease her over the edge, stopping only when she clamps her thighs around my hand.

When her shuddering subsides, Lori turns around and smiles. "Thank you for returning the favor, even though I didn't expect it."

"It's the least I could do," I reply.

"Let's get something to eat." She pulls the shower door all the way open, and steps out. "I'll go get your clothes for you," she calls over her shoulder as she strolls away, beautifully naked.

I watch her disappear from site, before climbing out of the shower myself. I hang the towel up to dry, and pad into her bedroom. Lori comes back into the room just then, carrying my folded clothes.

"I had to get up earlier to pee, so I thought I'd stick your clothes in the washer. They are done now, fresh from the drier." She hands me the small stack of clothes and smiles at me. "You can either wear them now, or go casual and put on a bathrobe." She points to her closet. She smiles again, before heading toward the kitchen.

Searching through the closet, I find a nice terrycloth white robe, and put it on. I head for the kitchen to see what Lori is cooking for us. When I round the corner to the kitchen, I notice Lori standing by the stove, wearing an apron: only an apron. I smile, as I walk to her side.

"I see you have your apron on today," I say, grinning.

She laughs. "I didn't think you'd mind seeing me this way, judging from your earlier actions." She stirs the hash browns before continuing. "Good robe you picked out: nice and comfy."

I think for a moment. "Yeah, it's comfortable, but when in Rome..." I untie the robe, let it fall off my arms, and toss it onto the living room sofa. "Eggs and hash browns: my favorite!"

"I'm glad you feel comfortable around me, Nate. It's nice to see the male form, once-in-a-while." She smiles, before pointing toward the toaster. "Would you mind making toast for us?"

As I make several slices of toast, I notice Lori glance my way, on more than one occasion. I smile to myself, because I'm being a lot less coy; I'm outright staring at her lovely figure.

Soon, we both sit at the table, breakfast before us. I devour my meal, and Lori laughs at me. "You are a very healthy young man, Nate. Thank God for that!" She laughs again.

I chuckle. "You are quite healthy yourself, Aunt Lori. I think you'll still be going strong well into your eighties."

"Oh, my, that's a long way off, Nate. I hope you are right, though. Maybe I'll have to find me a young stud in my old age to help me stay young." This sends her into a giggle spree, to which I can only shake my head and chuckle.

After breakfast, I help clean up the table and stack the dishes into the dishwasher. As it's almost 10:00, we get ready to leave. By 10:30, we are both dressed-up, and are ready to get going. I do remember to bring my clothes with me, this time, as I'm not certain where I'll be spending the night, tonight.

We head out toward Modesto, with lead-foot Lori behind the wheel. I don't mind her driving, so much, except it seems like she is intentionally trying to show off for me. She whips past cars on Pacheco Pass, and is lucky a cop doesn't bust her for doing 15 over, going through Santa Nella. We aren't on I-5 for but 15 minutes before Lori gets off to take the back roads. Luckily, we arrive in Modesto in one piece, shortly after Noon.

Lori pulls into Grandpa Preston's driveway, and it is obvious that several family members are already here. Lori fixed a casserole for the gathering, and I offer to carry it into the house. Grandma Preston meets us at the door, and hugs both Lori and me, in turn.

"Well, hello. It's been a long time since I've seen either of you. Come on in. Art, Kathy, Rob, and Mary are already here." She glances at the dish that I'm carrying. "You can put that in the kitchen, Nate. Just set it on a counter, for now." She smiles at me as I move past her, toward the kitchen. "Thank you for coming, Lori. I know how much Mother Preston liked you," I hear her say.

I find a spot in the kitchen to put the casserole. By the look of things, the neighbors must have been stopping by all morning with food. I don't think anybody is going to starve, today. I head to the living room and take a quick look around. Grandpa Preston is here, as is Uncle Art and Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Rob and Aunt Mary. A few of my second and third cousins are here, as well.

Grandma Preston is talking with Lori, off in a corner. Grandma Preston is slightly taller than me, with white hair, and a slender frame. I know she was a waitress for most of her life, so that probably helped keep her in shape all these years.

Uncle Art and Aunt Kathy are talking with Uncle Rob and Aunt Mary, with Grandpa Preston joining occasionally. He seems a little down, but Grandpa Preston has always been a tough guy. He retired from the railroads, where he moved all the way up to engineer. At 5'10", about 170 lbs., brown hair, and blue eyes, Grandpa Preston is an exact duplicate of Dad: only older.

Uncle Art and Uncle Rob look very similar to Grandpa Preston, and it's plain to everyone that they are brothers. While both Uncle Art and Uncle Rob have gray hair, they are within an inch of Grandpa Preston's height, and have blue eyes, as well.

The front door opens, and in walks Uncle Ted and Aunt Margie. Everyone says their greetings, and Uncle Ted and Aunt Margie find a place to sit down. As the youngest of four children, Uncle Ted is also the shortest at about 5'8". At least he still has his brown hair, I think to myself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.