Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 13: The Chauffeur

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Chauffeur - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Loud music blared in Darren's ear. He bolted up in the bed and stared at the clock making the sound. He hated hotel alarm clocks. Quickly he shut the device off and trudged to the shower. Out of town client meetings were such a pain.

The meeting lasted predictably long and he was lucky to reach the airport with an hour to spare before his flight. He hurried through security and when he reached the gate, he sighed. He had twenty minutes before he could board the plane and head home.

Luckily, his cell phone worked at the airport. He dialed Stephanie's phone. There was no answer. That was odd. She shouldn't be in class or anything. He left her a nice message and then dialed voice mail. He had one message.

The soft silky voice said, "Mr. Davis, this is Fantasy Chauffeur Service calling to confirm that your limousine will be at the airport, south side, at 7pm. We have your itinerary and look forward to providing for your needs this evening. If there is any change in schedule please let your driver, Stephanie, know. She can be reached at 555-5683."

Hmmm, he smiled, closing his phone. I wonder what she has in mind for this evening.

Darren napped throughout the flight home. Pleasant thoughts coursed through his dreams as he remembered back to some of their previous fantasy dates. The last one was especially fun.

He still couldn't understand her giving up a forfeit just so she could talk afterward. He opened his eyes as the plane began to descend. The talk had actually been good. She was worried about the fantasy stuff and the promises they made at the beginning. Damn that Christy. She nearly messed everything up, getting Stephanie riled up about anal sex and him inviting a girl into bed with them. He admitted that he fantasized about those things, but he had no plans to include them. He knew she was uncomfortable with those ideas. This wasn't about him forcing his fantasies on her. This was about them reconnecting and communicating, and maybe even finding some new ways to please one another. The sex after the conversation was terrific.

Darren pushed those thoughts aside as they landed and he walked the interminable halls toward the south side exit. He had a chauffeur to find. He paused as the hallway opened into a giant lobby. He could see various limo drivers standing around with their signs.

Then he saw her. He couldn't believe the outfit. She looked fantastic in her white tuxedo top with gold buttons. She must be wearing a white leotard underneath it and sheer black stockings. He couldn't remember the last time she wore something this revealing in public. Her hair must be piled up under her cap. She carried a sign that said "Darren Davis."

"Stephanie, I am Darren Davis," he said, stepping up to the lovely chauffeur.

"Welcome, Mr. Davis. Do you have any bags?"

"Just the one, Stephanie." Her body language made it obvious that she wanted to play this as if they were strangers.

"Follow me, sir."

Darren whispered under his breath, "To the ends of the earth," as he watched her walk in front of him. He felt his pants tighten. The tails of her top swept back and forth alternately revealing and hiding her ass. The leotard was tight around her, leaving little to the imagination.

Stephanie stopped at the side of a white limousine. She opened the back door for him. After he sat down, she closed the door and climbed into the front seat.

"Relax, Mr. Davis. I have your itinerary right here. We'll be at our first stop in twenty minutes." With that, Stephanie turned and began to drive.

Stephanie chatted amiably while she drove. She was treating him like an out of town celebrity. Was this what she fantasized about doing with someone like Brad Pitt? Where was she taking him anyway?

Finally, they arrived in front of a club. Darren looked at the neon sign that said "Vanessa's Club House." I know this place from somewhere, he thought to himself.

Stephanie opened the door to the limousine. A valet stepped into the car after handing her a ticket. She pointed toward the door of the club. The bouncer nodded to her. Darren saw that she slipped him a bill of some sort. Probably the cover charge.

The interior was very dark. Lights flashed all around them. Darren could barely hear himself think with the loud heavy metal rock blaring out from the darkness.

Stephanie guided him around a corner and the darkness gave way to dim lights. Vanessa's is a strip club, he remembered. Why are we at a strip club?

He turned to look at Stephanie. She stood up on her toes and whispered in his ear, "My fantasy. Enjoy. I'll explain later."

Darren looked at her for a moment and then let her guide him to a table.

A drop dead gorgeous blonde who was barely wearing a black silky v-neck leotard and black fishnet stockings crouched down beside the table. When the music stopped, she asked if they wanted a drink.

"Bring Mr. Davis a draft beer and I'll have a ginger ale," Stephanie replied before Darren got past looking down the black leotard at the waitress's obviously artificially enhanced mammaries.

The waitress disappeared as the music started. Darren was caught between looking at dancer on the stage as she writhed topless to the music and watching Stephanie. Two dancers approached during the song and Stephanie shooed them away. Darren wondered what she had in mind.

The brunette on stage recaptured his attention when she leapt up and grabbed the pole in the middle of the stage. She wrapped her long legs around the pole and then slowly lowered her upper body until she was upside down. Slowly she slid down the pole until her hands reached the stage. Using the pole as a support, she unwrapped her legs from around the pole and spread them until she was doing the splits upside down. Darren watched as the thin material covering her crotch. Darren thought he could see the outline of her lower lips. He felt himself harden at the thought.

Darren was startled when Stephanie slid over next to him and whispered in his ear, "Enjoying the show, Mr. Davis?"

Darren nodded, not trusting his voice.

"Would you like me to get one of the dancers to do a table dance for you? Maybe the blonde over there by the bar?"

Darren looked over at the woman Stephanie nodded toward. She wore a bright red bikini top and a very short blue jean skirt. Her very brassy blonde hair was long, very long. He could see the ends sway behind her waist as she rocked to the beat of the music. Her face was pleasing, but it was so hard to tell at this distance in the dark bar. She was definitely good looking.

"If you wouldn't mind," he yelled back at Stephanie's ear.

She nodded and stood up. The waitress chose that moment to reappear and Stephanie paid for their drinks, leaving a very generous tip. Darren took a drink from the glass, savoring the hoppy flavor of the amber liquid as he turned back to the stage.

The dancer was collecting tips between her tits. And then the song ended. She tied her top back on and waved as she left the stage.

A soft hand rested on his shoulder. "Hi, Darren, my name is Nicole. Your driver said you'd like a dance."

"Absolutely," Darren said, smiling.

Nicole was as beautiful close up as he had hoped. Her eyes were deep blue. She wore a light red lipstick. She smelled divine.

Nicole carefully turned Darren's chair to face a little away from the stage. He could see Stephanie watching from behind her and to his left. The music started and Nicole began to sway, getting the feel of the rhythm. She ran her fingers lightly down the side of his face. Nicole raised her hands above her head and shimmied for a moment, drawing his eye up to her hands. The right hand slowly caressed its way down her left until it slipped behind her neck. The top straps of her bikini loosened and the material slipped down over her now bare breasts. Her nipples were hard and Darren focused on them. With a quick glimpse around Nicole, he watched Stephanie watching them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.