Taking the Road Together
Chapter 12: The Gambler

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Gambler - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Stephanie panted to a halt on the treadmill. Her thirty minute torture was over. It was worth it, though, when she looked into the mirror and say how she looked. She was amazed by how much better she felt about herself these days.

"All done, Steph?" Christy asked, trying to get her breathing under control.

"Yeah, time to hit the shower."

"Do you have time for lunch today?" Christy asked as they walked into the locker room. "I really need to talk."

"I'm not sure. Darren left me an envelope that said not to open until 10." Stephanie opened her locker and began to untie her shoes.

"Surely you aren't waiting."

Stephanie just looked at her friend. It never even occurred to her to open the envelope early. She pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it onto the bench beside her. The rest of her clothes followed quickly.

Stephanie stepped into the shower and let the warm spray ease the dull ache of her well used muscles. What's up with Christy? What's Darren's fantasy this week? At least Christy hadn't started in on the girlfriend thing. Why is she so obsessed with that one? These thoughts whirled through Stephanie's brain as she lathered up her hair.

Why am I thinking about Christy anyway? I should be wondering what Darren's fantasy is today. Suddenly, Stephanie was nervous. I'll know soon enough. I'll open it when I'm dressed. Nodding to herself, Stephanie turned the shower off and began to dry off.

Back in the locker room, Stephanie looked over at Christy. She watched as her friend pulled her briefs up over her ass. Christy was attractive, if you liked the thin blonde look. Too thin, Stephanie said to herself, but then again she hasn't had any children. Stephanie shook herself and began to dress.

"So?" Christy stood next to Stephanie as they began to put on their makeup.

"What?"

"Are you going to open it?"

Stephanie opened the envelope and read through the message and then handed it to her friend.

"Black Bart's Gambling Hall and Saloon will be open for a special tournament. Be there or be square. 3pm in the garage. Your dress and further instructions are in the shower. See you soon, pigeon."

"That's not a fantasy," Christy said, handing it back to Stephanie.

"Oh, yeah. I saw this one coming. Darren's been trying to get me to play strip poker for years. I guess I'll be naked and more by dinner."

"I take it Darren's good at poker."

"Last time we were in Vegas, he won over five hundred dollars."

Christy smiled. "Ah. The forfeits could be interesting."

"I'm sure that's what he is counting on." Stephanie sighed. "Okay, I have time for lunch. Where do you want to go?"

They agreed on a restaurant and Stephanie followed Christy as they drove to lunch. I really need to talk to Darren, she decided. But first I need to find out how not to lose too much at Black Bart's.

Lunch was a trip. More stuff to talk to Darren about. Stephanie arrived home around 2:30 and went straight up to the bathroom. Hanging in the shower was a clothes bag with a note tied to the zipper.

"Wear what is in the bag and only what is in the bag. The rules for the tournament are: the loser of each hand must remove a piece of clothing. If the loser has no more clothes, they must take a forfeit. The tournament ends when both are nude or one person has five forfeits. Any one can withdraw from the tournament at any time, but they must take the five forfeits and remove any remaining clothing. See you at three."

Stephanie opened the bag and found an old fashioned dress that buttoned up the front, a sweater, a full slip, a brassiere, a pair of thong panties, and a pair of sandals. Six items of clothing, she thought to herself. He's probably wearing the same number. If I'm going down, he's going to have to work harder than this. Stephanie slipped out of the bathroom and opened her dresser. She quickly gathered what she was looking for: a lacy camisole, a pair of sexy briefs, a pair of thigh high stockings, and two garters.

Stephanie undressed quickly and before getting into costume, dabbed some perfume behind her ears, between her breasts, on her wrists and eve a touch on her still bare mons. Thank goodness I thought to shave at the gym.

It was just after three when she opened the garage door and stepped into Black Bart's saloon. She checked herself in the mirror behind the "bar". The floppy hat provided just the right touch. She looked like a woman from any one of the western television shows of the sixties. And Darren looked like one of the villains.

"Welcome to Black Bart's, Mrs. Davis. So glad you accepted my challenge."

"Hello, Black Bart," Stephanie said, smiling as she removed her hat.

"Darren, ma'am. Black Bart died and left me this place."

"Now, about this tournament, Darren," Stephanie smiled as he lead her to a poker table. "I'm afraid I know nothing about poker. Perhaps we could play something else."

"I don't know. The invitation clearly said poker. And you came knowing that."

"Yes," Stephanie smiled her best smile. "But perhaps I could convince you to change it for me."

"Did you have something specific in mind?"

"Blackjack, perhaps?"

"And what is in it for me?" Darren leered for a moment.

"If you agree to change, I will accept two more forfeits than I lose."

"Hmmm," Darren thought for a moment. She could see the confidence on his face. He knew she was not very good at card games. "Okay, I agree. House deals first, though."

Stephanie nodded.

"Something to drink first? A glass of wine perhaps?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Darren?"

"And if I said yes?"

Stephanie smiled. "One glass, but only if you are having some too."

Darren poured two glasses from the bottle of wine sitting on the makeshift bar. Stephanie watched him, noting that he was wearing about what she expected him to wear. A black vest covered his white shirt and bolo tie. He wore black jeans and cowboy boots. Stephanie smiled. He'd wanted to buy those boots for years, but couldn't find a reason to part with so much money for something he would wear so rarely. Now he had them.

Darren sat and pushed the deck of cards toward her. "One deck?" she asked as she cut the cards.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he dealt the cards.

Stephanie took a sip of the wine and then picked up the card face down. It was the five of clubs. The six of hearts stared at her from the table. She looked over at Darren's hand. He had the nine of spades facing up.

Stephanie rubbed the table with the five. Darren placed the ten of diamonds atop the six. Stephanie put the five on top face down.

Darren flipped over the ace of hearts. Stephanie looked him in the eye and flipped the five over.

"Damn," Darren said, almost too softly to be heard. He slid the deck across the table and pulled his boots off.

Stephanie gathered the used cards and pushed them face up to the side. She quickly dealt two cards face down and then flipped the two of hearts up on Darren's side. She flipped the next card up and placed it atop her down card. It was the ace of spades. Darren frowned again and peered at his card. Stephanie could feel his mood change. Darren's confidence was waning.

He took a hit and she tossed the ten of clubs onto his pile. With a grimace, he flipped the queen of spades over. Stephanie gathered the cards as he took his socks off.

Things were going Stephanie's way. Darren lost the next two hands and now sat down with his chest bared. Stephanie smiled. Darren had finally begun to sprout some hair on his chest. He looked good sitting there, but he was no longer confident. Stephanie had wanted to even the odds a bit by changing the game, but now she was a little worried about how far it went.

"Don't smile too soon, Mrs. Davis," Darren said as he sat forward. "Luck can change quickly in this game."

"We shall see," she said softly as she dealt four more cards. The ace of hearts lay face up on Darren's pile and the eight of spades on hers.

"Yes, we shall," he replied, flipping the king of hears over and grinning with new confidence.

"Oh, damn," she sighed, dropping the six of clubs onto her eight and seven. "May I shuffle them?" she asked holding the cards out toward him. He waved his agreement.

Stephanie quickly shuffled the used cards into the deck and then slid them across the table to Darren. She bent over and took her sandals off as he dealt the next hand.

"When the luck turns, it really turns," she thought to herself as she quickly lost her sweater and dress. Darren's confidence was back and so was his smile.

The next hand was no better and Stephanie pulled the full slip up over her head.

"Prolonging the inevitable?" Darren asked as he saw the extra garments Stephanie added to the ones he had chosen.

"Just evening the odds a bit," she replied, smiling sweetly across the table.

It wasn't helping. Two more hands lost and now she was down to her bra and thong panties. Two garments each.

"So what happens if we both have forfeits?" Stephanie asked while he dealt the next hand, a four on his side and a queen on hers.

"I guess we both have to do what the other wants."

Stephanie smiled. She had an ace down. Maybe, just maybe, this will work out.

Darren frowned as she turned over the ace. He tried to get to twenty-one, but ended up at twenty-four. He handed her the deck and stood to remove his pants. Stephanie wasn't often aroused by visual things, but the sight of the tent in his briefs sent a surge directly through her. She felt herself moisten.

With a deep breath, she dealt two cards down and then placed the nine of diamonds on his card and the eight of clubs on hers.

"Don't count your chickens," Darren said softly as he sat down and picked up his card. He flipped the nine of spades over.

Stephanie took a deep breath and then flipped the seven of hearts. Damn, she hissed to herself. The jack of diamonds was not what she wanted to see fall on her side.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.