The Society - Cover

The Society

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The last three days had seemed interminable for Sondra. She had busied herself with the usual housewife types of chores, the kids and Brad, but her mind kept coming back to Joubert and the council vote. Of course that would only give her the opportunity to prove herself to the members which would ultimately decide on whether she would be granted membership. However, she knew that a single negative vote and she would never hear from the society or Joubert again.

The few times the phone had rung, she had almost jumped to answer, but each time she had experienced a let down when the caller turned out to be a friend, charity solicitor or once when Cindy had called to say she would be staying late for a music lesson.

She still wondered if she could actually go through with it. Allowing a handsome and dashing man to seduce her in private was one thing, but the idea of engaging in sex with men and women in front of scores of strangers sent chills down her spine. Her experience at the lake those many years ago still nagged at her, the leers and jeers as her virginity was taken from her. And there was the constant nagging guilt of unfaithfulness and the betrayal of husband and family. Yet, there was allure as well, the mystery, the excitement, the sheer eroticism of being a part of this select, secret and sensual group aroused her and several times drove her to masturbate when she found herself alone.

As the fourth day came and went and she had heard nothing, Sondra began to fear she had been rejected and would never hear from the society again. She found herself experiencing both a deep sense of disappointment and relief. The notion she was not good enough, her body not beautiful enough, her talents in bed not arousing enough, cut her deeply, but she had to admit those feelings were somewhat tempered by the knowledge she would not be tested in front of a roomful of strangers, whatever that meant. She thought back to the night at the lake when she had sacrificed her innocence in front of the others and realized she had been every bit as mortified, perhaps even more so, by the fact that others were watching as by the fact that she was losing her virginity. At least now, she thought, she would be spared any kind of exhibitionism in front of the society membership.

Absolute foolishness, she thought. I'm over thirty years old, a housewife and mother, in what kind of insanity was I engaging to think anyone would find me attractive or desirable enough to entice the members of a club who can obviously get the most beautiful of women and handsomest of men?

It was the middle of the afternoon of the fifth day when the phone rang. There had been so many false alarms, she thought herself foolish to rush to the phone, but by the second ring she had picked up the receiver.

"Hello, Cramer residence."

"HI, honey!"

"Brad! What are you doing calling in the middle of the day like this?"

"Two things. I know I haven't been nearly attentive enough lately and I simply wanted to call and say 'I love you.'"

"Sweetheart, that's so sweet." She felt the smile spread across her face and the warm sensation of affection sweep through her.

"And secondly, I've got to fly to the coast this weekend." Sondra felt her heart drop. He had only been trying to soften the blow. "But now before you say anything -- I want you to come with me."

"But... but the kids..."

"Can stay with Mom and Dad. We'll drop them off on Friday after school and take a night flight The meeting is Saturday morning, but then we'll have the rest of the day and night to ourselves and we'll fly back on Sunday."

"But this is Thursday. Can we do this on such short notice?"

'Sure! You can pack that little black negligee and..."

"I... I... Yes!" she cried, seeing this as the first positive sign Brad had shown of truly wanting to reconnect -- get their relationship back on track -- and get her back into bed. since her tryst with Joubert she couldn't face Brad in the bedroom, let alone perform.

"Great, I'll take care of the reservations. You call Mom and Dad."

"Yes, all right."

"Gotta go. See you at dinner tonight."

"Dinner it is," she smiled.

She stood clutching the phone long after he had hung up, her heart lighter, encouragement surging through her.

"Dinner was delicious, honey."

She had fixed his favorite, but the girls enjoyed the ribs as well and they had feasted on beef which she had prepared in her own special sauté.

She had started to clear the table and was returning from the kitchen for more dishes when the phone rang.

"Can you get that, honey?" he asked.

"Probably for you," she replied moving to answer it in the kitchen, hoping it wasn't going to be another endless conversation about one of Brad's cases.

"Hello, Cramer residence."

The voice was that of a stranger, low and authoritative.

"361 Vermont Drive. Saturday night. 8:00 P.M. The password is Istanbul."

"What? What are you... ?"

The voice repeated the message. "Do you understand?"

Sondra's heart leaped into her throat when she realized to what the voice was referring.

"The society?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"But..." she stammered, then recalled her trip with Brad. "... I'm not sure I can make it this Saturday."

"You will be at the appointed place at the appointed hour or you will never hear from us again."

"Please I..."

"Do not be late." came the voice a final time then hung up.

Sondra stood immobilized, the dial tone buzzing.

"Who was that, honey?" came Brad's voice from the other room.

"Uh... just a wrong number," she answered.

Sondra spent a very sleepless night agonizing over the decision she was to make. Should she opt for the trip with Brad and the possibility of reenergizing their marriage or stay and attend the meeting of the society? Obviously, as Joubert had explained, she had gained his recommendation and that of the council. Now she would be introduced to the total membership and... She was both terrified and exhilarated at the thought of having sex with someone she didn't even know and the possibility that it might be in front of others. She had read some erotic stories and she and Brad had even watched a few adult flicks in the privacy of their bedroom, late at night when the kids were asleep. She had watched in horrified fascination as groups of people stood and watched as a couple bared their bodies and their intimate acts to all. But while her breath quickened with fear, Sondra's panties became wet with erotic anticipation. All night she tossed and turned and in the morning was no closer to a decision.

She saw Brad off to the office after breakfast, then dropped the kids at school. Throughout her aerobic workout, she was preoccupied with what she would do -- even to the degree that one of the other exercisers asked if anything was wrong. Sondra assured her she just had a lot on her mind, a true statement if ever there was one.

Upon her return home, she packed both suitcases, at the moment determined to go with Brad and forget this sexual fantasy which was rapidly growing into an obsession. Climbing into the tub for a long bath, she tried concentrating upon Brad and some of their own romantic and sexual treats, desperately trying to convince herself she had made the right decision. But despite her most ardent efforts, her adventures with Brad paled badly in comparison to that single night with Joubert and as that tryst began playing itself over and over again in her mind, her fingers found her nest -- and it was not Brad's, but, Joubert's, name Sondra cried out at the moment of orgasm.

Brad picked up the kids from school and deposited them with his parents, then drove home to pick up Sondra.

Sondra was still fighting her battle when he walked in the front door smiling.

"Ready for our getaway?" he asked.

"I... I can't go," she said weakly, her decision made at last.

"What? Why not?"

"All this happened so quickly that i completely forgot that i had promised Alice Tupelo I'd help with that charity bazaar this weekend."

"Well, can't you help some other time?"

"I would, except she had only called me because Betty and Nina already had other commitments and she was severely shorthanded. I'd really feel guilty about deserting her at the last moment, especially when she helped me with Cindy's birthday party."

"Well... okay. I have to tell you I was really looking forward to our taking this trip together."

"I know, I feel the same way. Next time, okay?"

"Okay," he replied, a disappointed look on his face.

She helped him load his bag in the car, kissed him goodbye and watched him drive away, feelings of guilt eating her.

What have I done? she asked herself. I've already committed adultery and now...

But her heart was racing with excitement as she made her way back inside and began deciding what she should wear.

Sondra, at first, thought she had the wrong address. 361 Vermont Drive was in a pleasant but hardly opulent neighborhood. Sondra had expected something as lavish as Joubert's home, but instead the very modest house was deserted and there was a "For Sale" sign in the front yard. She checked her watch which glowed 8:00 on the dot. She looked around, her feeling of unease beginning to tinge on panic when a large dark colored sedan turned the corner down the street and slowly made it way closer. When it was abreast of her car it stopped and the window rolled down. Sondra did the same, noting the driver had on darkly shaded glasses even at this time of night.

"Get in the rear seat and put on the blindfold," he directed.

"Are... Are you from the society?"

"Yes, now do it."

She fumbled to lock the doors of her car and deposit the keys in the small handbag she carried. She slid into the rear seat of the sedan, found the blindfold and put it on.

"Is it far?" she asked.

"No. You will say nothing else."

She nodded her head, not knowing whether the driver saw her response or not, then nervously sat back as she felt the car pull away.

Twenty-five minutes later she felt the car make two sharp turns then stop.

"We are here. Get out, but keep the blindfold on," he said, opening the rear door and helping her out. They walked up a circular walkway and onto a porch. She heard two short raps on the door, followed by three more, then a single rap. The door opened and she heard the driver say, "It's the initiate."

She was assisted into a front hallway where her blindfold was removed. As with Joubert's domicile, this mansion was large and luxurious.

"The password please," stated a short by muscular man with a serious expression.

"Uh..." for a second her excited mind drew a blank, then almost unconsciously she blurted out, "Istanbul... Istanbul!"

The burly man nodded and they were joined by an older woman, lavishly dressed and wearing a warm smile.

"Ah, this must be our new initiate. Come with me darling."

Sondra was led up a set of back stairs to a second floor bedroom. the woman closed the door behind them.

"I am Tonaya."

"I'm Sondra."

"A pleasant enough name but we shall soon find you a new one."

"Are you a... mistress?"

"Yes, there are only two mistresses, Mystique and myself. I assume Joubert informed you there are nine masters."

"Yes, I don't know their names yet."

"That shall happen soon enough."

"I... I don't know exactly what's going to happen."

"Just as it should be. I shall now explain what shall take place this evening. You are at the home of one of our members. Where we meet rotates from month to month. If you are accepted as a member you will be contacted with the location and time for each meeting."

"Will I always be blindfolded and driven to the meeting?"

"No, once accepted as a member, you will simply be given the address. You were blindfolded so you could not identify the location of Joubert's home or the home you are in presently. That way, if you are rejected or choose not to accept membership, you will be in no position to reveal anything which might embarrass the society or its members."

"What will happen tonight?"

"At the appointed hour, you will be introduced, that is, displayed to the membership. Then each master and mistress shall take you."

"In front of the others?" asked Sondra, trepidation building in her.

"Yes, your defilement and rapture shall be the main entertainment of the evening. Then the membership shall vote. If the vote is unanimously positive, you will become an initiate and you will be auctioned off to the highest bidder for the rest of the night. Even the other initiates are permitted to bid for your services."

"Joubert mentioned consorts and initiates."

"Yes, the consorts are those who have risen above the rank of initiate. They must obey the wishes of a master or mistress, but they also command the initiates who comprise most of the members and are of lowest rank."

"Then I'm an initiate?"

"You have no rank at this moment. You will attain the rank of initiate only if accepted by the members."

"Then I must obey... ?"

"Everyone, even the initiates."

"Will I be hurt?" asked Sondra, the trepidation evident in her voice.

"Not tonight. By the time you are returned to your car, you will be quite fatigued and... shall we say sore, but no real harm will come to you. Once you attain membership you will be subject to the whims of the consorts and masters and mistresses... and to discipline which occurs when a member does something contrary to the wishes of a master or mistress or which could threaten the society."

"What is the nature of that discipline?"

"You will discover that only if the need arises." Tonaya smiled. "Now, it's time we got you ready for your grand entrance."

"But, I... I don't know what to do."

"Just do as you're told, my dear. The rest you'll soon figure out for yourself."

The woman walked to a massive wardrobe and swung open the huge doors. Inside were twelve identical, except for color, floor length extremely sheer nightgowns which clasped at the neck leaving the flimsy material unsecured down the front. The colors were subtle but eye catching because of the glitter which adorned each one, catching the light and creating a dazzling display as the tiny facets caught and reflected the light. Matching stiletto strap heels were aligned on the floor of the closet.

"Pick one for your debut," smiled Tonaya.

Sondra moved to the wardrobe, her eyes scanning the gowns back and forth. At last she reached in and selected one in a deep rich royal purple and the accompanying heels.

"An excellent choice, my dear. Now get changed and I'll be back to get you."

"But... but what do I wear under it?" asked Sondra holding up the all but transparent wisp of a garment.

Tonaya smiled as she opened the door. "Why, I thought that would be evident. You will wear nothing under it. The gown, the heels -- that's all."

And with that she exited, pulling the door closed behind her.

Momentarily alone with her thoughts, Sondra looked at the full length mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. She was dressed in a striking floral print dress which hugged her curves. She had thought the dress rather naughty when she bought it and had worn it only once to one of Brad's cocktail parties. It had garnered so much attention, much of it the unwanted kind, however, that she she had put it away and never worn it again. And now here she stood, realizing that what she was going to be wearing shortly would make the dress look absolutely stodgy.

Can I do this? she asked herself. Can Sondra Kowalski from Wathena, Kansas actually go through with this? What was I thinking to agree to this? Those people, complete strangers, want me to strip naked for them... and they want to screw me! God, what have i gotten myself into?

But even as her mind was filled with trepidation and outright fear, Sondra reached behind her to unclasp the dress. As each article of clothing was discarded, her heart raced faster for it presaged the moment of her violation as more than a hundred people stood looking on. She thought it odd that as she removed her panties, she found them soaked. Her fears were obviously mixed with a sense of carnal excitement.

Now naked, Sondra slipped into the heels, the straps clinging to her calves, then donned the nightgown. She gasped as she saw her reflection in the mirror. The gown hid absolutely nothing. Her breasts and nipples were plainly visible, her small areolas dark and prominent as was the small, neatly trimmed triangle which seemed to point to the treasure beneath. She turned and her buttocks and cheek cleavage could be just as clearly seen as if she wore nothing at all.

Her heart was pounding now, doubts and fears becoming stronger by the moment. She had almost decided to back out, to redress and simply leave, when there was a single knock on the door before Tonaya reentered smiling.

"You look wonderful, darling. It is time. I shall escort you to the stairs where you will slowly descend making yourself as provocatively desirable as possible. At the foot of the stairs you will be accompanied to the ballroom. You will be helped onto a pedestal where you will disrobe and present your body for the members to inspect. You will then be taken by each of the masters and mistresses after which will come the vote. If accepted, your body will then be auctioned. Do you have any questions?

"I'm... I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"Of course you can, my dear. But no one is going to force you. If you wish, you may simply dress and leave. No one will stop you. But understand that if you do, there will be no second chance to join us. Walk out the door and you will never hear from us again. This is your second and last chance to say no." Sondra avoided the self confident eyes of the mistress. Torn, she stood immobile, unable to decide. "Well, my dear what will it be? Go home to your family or stay and experience what you've never experienced before and are unlikely to experience ever again?"

The balance between her choices was virtually even. Her fears almost overcame her and she turned to tell the mistress she was leaving, but at that moment the images, sounds and feelings of that night with Joubert overwhelmed her and she stood helpless, her decision made.

"I... I'll do it."

She was led from the room down a long hallway which opened to the top of a grand staircase, Tonaya giving he some last minute advice. Looking down, Sondra could see the ballroom filled with men and women attired in tuxes and elegant gowns, dancing, talking, laughing and enjoying the music and wine. Tonaya led her to the top stair, then turned and rang a small bell twice. Immediately the revelry ceased, a hush fell over the ballroom and all eyes rose to the lovely face and body at the top of the stairs.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced Tonaya, "I am pleased to introduce to you our latest candidate for membership. Her name is Sondra. Of course, if you find her acceptable, she will receive a new name of the council's choosing. I shall tell you she is married and her husband and two children know nothing of her being here this evening." Sondra burned with embarrassment as smiles and titters ran through the assemblage. "She is thirty-three, college educated and prefers anal sex." Again Sondra reddened to hear the members laugh, obviously enjoying her discomfort. "She comes to us upon the recommendation of Joubert, who tells us that while she is naive and rather inexperienced, she is nevertheless quite enthusiastic and quite vocal in finding pleasure." Sondra could feel her face burning and were it not for the fact that her skin had a natural dark olive complexion, she would be red as a beet. "So, ladies and gentlemen, for your evening's pleasure, I give you... Sondra!" The housewife stood petrified. Tonaya moved to her side while smiling to those below. "Confidence, my dear," she whispered. "Show them confidence."

Sondra felt a total lack of that quality at the moment, but at the urging of Tonaya whose hand, unbeknown to the other members, slipped down Sondra's backside her finger urging the young woman on by probing her anus, the wife and mother gulped and, smiling a confidence she did not feel, proceeded to slowly and provocatively descend the steps to the admiration and applause of the membership. She crossed each leg in front of the other as she descended just as Tonaya had coached, giving her hips and thighs an exaggerated and erotic sway. She remembered to hold her head high, her eyes sweeping across the expectant members while smiling demurely. Without being too obvious, she searched for Joubert, but without success since there were over a hundred members who stood waiting for her to join them. As she neared the bottom she heard some whispered ooohs and ahhhs complimenting her beauty and desirability.

She was met at the bottom by Johann, the oldest of the masters and mistresses. Although his hair was completely gray, at near seventy, he still walked with an energy which was also evident in the glitter of his intense slate gray eyes.

"Ah, the lovely Sondra. We are all so glad you decided to join us this evening," he said, taking her arm and escorting her slowly through the throng of appreciative admirers toward the center of the ballroom.

A weak, "Thank you," was all Sondra could manage. She was burning with embarrassment to be the center of attention and especially so since she wore virtually nothing while everyone else was so elegantly dressed.

They approached a small, raised platform perhaps eight feet in diameter, Johann let go her hand and it was evident that she was to climb the seven steps where she would display herself to the assemblage. Swallowing hard, willing her trembling legs to support her, Sondra ascended the steps and stood on the platform. The entire ballroom was still and all eyes on the woman who stood elevated for all to see. There was only the slightest flick of Johann's finger, but its meaning was evident.

"And now my good friends, let us see what awaits us."

Steeling herself, her heart pounding, Sondra reached behind her neck and unhooked the clasp. There were yet more ooohs and ahhhs of appreciation as the gown fell away and Sondra, except for the heels, stood naked before them. Another flick of Johann's finger and Sondra began to slowly turn, gracefully swaying her hips, her arms rising above her head, uplifting her moderate sized breasts. As she had been instructed, Sondra did not close her eyes, but rather flicked them from one smiling face to another, making eye contact just long enough to see the erotic delight and carnal desire in the face of each member before switching to another.

My God, what am I doing? she thought. How did I ever get from wife and mother to... this!

But Sondra also knew she was committed. There would be no backing out now. She could only imagine what they might do to her if she now reneged, asking to be taken home. She had been given the opportunity to back out and had refused. The time for simply returning to the life of homemaker was over.

There was some spirited laughter of encouragement as Johann slowly ascended the staircase. She tried to keep the smile plastered on her face, but Sondra was becoming more apprehensive each moment. She knew the masters would all partake of her this evening, but she had hoped it would be in a bedroom with some modicum of privacy. She now realized that was not to be and, like her initial loss of virginity, she would be defiled in front of others.

Gaining the top of the platform, Johann turned, smiled and waved to the jovial and laughing crowd which now had closed ranks around the platform, eager to get a clearer view of what would take place next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.