The Society - Cover

The Society

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The nine men and two women, the masters and mistresses of the society and the only ones who would decide whether Sondra would be given an initiate's tryout sat in the plush den of one of the members. The conversation was rather matter of fact, almost like talent movie producers deciding if a starlet's audition (couch or otherwise) was good enough to warrant being awarded a part.

"Well, Joubert, we have seen the videos taken in your bedroom. She is certainly beautiful enough," commented an older, but still vibrant gray haired man.

"Yes, a lovely face if I do say so," added the somewhat younger woman with auburn hair and sharp exotic features.

"Her body seems pleasing enough," added another.

"Well," observed the other woman, "her legs are certainly her best feature. And she does have a tiny waist, but her breasts are rather unremarkable."

"I like the way she squeals," smiled the man with a heavy European accent.

"Oh, Belzer, you like the way they all squeal," retorted the auburn haired mistress bringing a laugh from the group.

Joubert sat listening. He was a master as well, but he did not wish to overplay his hand. They had all viewed the tapes, not only of the seduction the first night, but of the conversation the next morning. If he seemed too enthusiastic in his defense of her nomination, the others might think he had lost his objectivity, especially since the woman had been most passionate in wishing to become his mistress.

"Joubert," asked the senior of the group, "you do not think this fixation upon you will impair her contribution to the other membership?"

"I shouldn't think so. She reacted as many inexperienced women do, becoming infatuated with her seducer. I should think this will pass, especially after she is initiated."

"If she is initiated," corrected one of the others.

"Of course," Joubert replied, again acquiescing to the group, being patient. He knew that four out of five women failed to get past this first vote of the council as it was called. Of those recommended by the council, only about thirty percent actually attained membership since the vote by the entire membership, taken after the initiation, had to be unanimous as well.

But first things first, thought Joubert. I must be positive, but not appear too eager.

Each of the masters and mistresses took turns auditioning potential initiates and if he/she seemed a bit too taken with the candidate, the others would reject the candidate outright as a slap on the wrist for having lost objectivity.

"How is she in bed? From the video she seems energetic and enthusiastic enough," commented a man of swarthy complexion and muscular build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.