The Society - Cover

The Society

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The following week dragged by for Sondra. She had changed her mind dozens of times, first succumbing to the allure of the mysterious society and its erotic and salacious temptations followed by the acceptance that she was a thirty-three year old homemaker who had to be kidding herself to entertain, even for a moment, the notion that she could become a part of some secret hedonistic group and their orgies. Back and forth she vacillated, but as the responsibilities of motherhood and wife began to once again assert themselves, the idea of midnight orgies began to seem less important and she had all but decided to tell Brenda she had changed her mind.

Fate, however, stepped in in the way of two unexpected phone calls. One was from Brad's parents who lived across town inviting the girls to accompany them on a weekend fishing trip. The girls loved time with Granny and Gramps so the decision was easily made. With Friday being a holiday, Brad would drive them the thirty miles or so on Thursday after school, leaving the weekend free for the two of them. Sondra felt encouraged that perhaps they could use the long weekend to again make a connection, to find the spark that had been missing for so long. She even went shopping for the skimpiest negligee she could find, a full length see-through gown which did nothing to hide the sheer bra and panties beneath. She wanted to reexperience the intense orgasms Brenda had given her, except with her own husband.

On thursday, however, Brad called to inform her he would have to fly to the coast that weekend on business. Another tiff ensued and Sondra found that instead of a romantic weekend with Brad, she would be spending a lonely three days all alone.

Since his plane did not leave until Friday morning, Brad took the kids to his parents house on Thursday. At least, thought Sondra, they would have thursday night together, but Brad spent much of the evening on the phone making arrangements for his three day absence from the firm. That led to words and Brad wound up spending the night on the couch.

The next morning there was a stiff and formal goodbye as he pecked her on the cheek, loaded his luggage in the car and departed.

Sondra was miserable as she went about her housework, the hurt and alienation cutting her deeply -- so deeply in fact that, despite her continued reservations, she was happy to hear the phone ring.

"Hi Sondra."

"Hi Brenda. I'm glad you called.

"Well, have you made up your mind?"

"I..." she hesitated, a last shred of conscience surfacing before the fantasies overpowered it, "... yes. I... I... want to try it."

"Then what I'm about to say can go no further. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I promise. I won't tell anyone."

"Then I have arranged for you to meet someone tomorrow night."

"You must have been pretty sure I'd say yes."

"I sensed your need, Sondra. Remember, I have done all I can do. If you want into the society, you'll have to make a good impression... a very good impression. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes. Yes you have."

"Do you know Le Grand Fleur?"

"No."

"Then write this down," said Brenda who proceeded to give Sondra the address of a quite exclusive restaurant. "Tomorrow at eight. Ask for Joubert."

"Uh, what should I wear? I mean..."

"Wear something elegant. Something which will impress him. Be charming and be desirable Unless he reports favorably to the membership your will have no chance of getting in."

"I... I understand."

"Maybe you do and maybe you don't. Remember I have recommended you to Joubert. If he is disappointed, not only will you be denied membership but my own status in the society will be adversely affected as well."

Fear and trepidation suddenly surfaced in the housewife. "Brenda, do you think I can... ?"

"I think you're a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. Tomorrow night forget everything else and let Joubert show you what real pleasure can be -- and make sure you give as much as you get."

"Will you be there?"

"No. The evening will belong to you and Joubert. He will answer all your questions... and fulfill all your desires."

"Will you call me?"

"If you are accepted, you will be contacted. If you are rejected, you will never hear from me again."

"But why? I mean we..."

"I've said enough. tomorrow at eight!"

And with that, the line went dead.

Sondra spend most of the following morning selecting the gown she would wear that evening. She considered the gowns she already had as too conservative. She certainly did not want to appear tawdry, but she wanted something just a bit provocative. It was late morning in the fifth shop she had visited before she found what she was looking for -- a full length, black shimmering affair which hugged her every curve. The silver stiletto heels, black stockings and matching sheer bra and panties made the ensemble complete.

Then it was off to the salon where she selected a slightly different, more youthful look for her already stylishly raven short hair.

She was already entertaining doubts as she pulled the BMW into the driveway of their spacious, affluent home.

Can I really go through with this? she wondered as she carried in the purchases and took them to the bedroom. She felt a shiver run down her back. Was it eager anticipation or fear? She still wasn't quite sure as she drew her bath and luxuriated in the warm, bubbly water. Sondra stepped out of the tub, dried herself and padded into the bedroom where the outfit lay on the bed awaiting her. Her mind ran through several flashbacks, the good times and the bad. Cindy and Ginger were ever present in her thoughts and once she actually turned away, determined to spend the night alone reading a novel she had started, but she drew up short, momentarily reliving the excitement of the lunch with Brenda and the wicked pleasure she had felt as the orgasms had surged through her. She turned and slowly neared the bed, tingles of excitement already prickling her neck and spine. Picking up the panties, she almost tittered aloud as she noted how nearly transparent they were. She slipped them on along with the soft matching bra which uplifted her moderate sized but well shaped breasts, the small areolas and nipples dark in contrast to the surrounding olive complexioned skin. Next came the stockings, after which she stopped to inspect herself in the full length mirror. She had always felt her legs were her best feature, long and slender with curvaceous thighs and calves ending in trim, petite ankles and feet. After donning the dress, shoes. pierced earrings and diamond/silver necklace, she applied a hint of makeup and glanced once again at her reflection in the mirror. Never self absorbed, Sondra was nonetheless pleased by what she saw -- a stunning figure of a woman, elegant and chic with just the right touch of sensuousness, her curves sharply accentuated by the figure hugging nature of the dress and the long peekaboo slit up one side which revealed her lovely leg and thigh almost to the hip.

Her doubts tried to resurface, but the reflection in the mirror was that of a very alluring and very self confident woman and so, casting her remaining reservations aside, Sondra Cramer walked downstairs and, deliberately avoiding the picture of husband, wife and children which sat on a hallway table, noted the time, then picked up her purse and car keys and was out the door.

Le Grand Fleur was exclusive and opulent. the Matre D', splendid in his tuxedo greeted her with just the amount of haughtiness one would expect at an expensive French restaurant. When she told him she was there to meet Joubert, however, his eyes lit up and a broad smile filled his face.

"Ah monsieur Joubert! Of course, right this way!"

He ushered her to a table near where a stringed quintet filled the air with unobtrusive romantic strains. As they approached, Sondra got her first glimpse of the man she had come to meet. He stood as they neared the table and his eyes, warm but penetrating brown orbs captured hers and refused to let go.

He was tall and slender of build, graying temples surrounding a full head of chestnut hair. His manner and stature was stately, refined and immaculate. His age was indeterminate, but the handsome chiseled features suggested perhaps late forties to early fifties. His smile was warm and sincere with a hint of audacity. There was certainly self assurance in every ounce of his being. He was impeccably dressed in a tux as were all the other male patrons.

"Ah, the lovely MIss Cramer I presume," he smiled as the Matre D' seated the housewife who had to tear herself from those daunting eyes.

"Sondra, please," she said, returning the smile and remembering what Brenda had said about making an impression.

"Sondra," he repeated, "a pleasant name with just a bit of the exotic, the... mysterious," he continued, taking her hand and kissing it lightly, bringing a slight blush to Sondra's face.

"Well, we all need to be a bit mysterious, do we not?" she replied.

"Please, call me Joubert."

"Do you have a last name Joubert?"

"Yes, but of no consequence to us at the moment."

"My, we are secretive, aren't we?" she commented coyly.

"There are times, my dear Sondra when secrets are not only discretionary, but absolutely necessary."

"I understand."

"Do you?" he asked as the waiter brought the wine for inspection. Joubert smelled the cork, sipped an ever so slight amount and nodded his approval. The wine was poured and they were left alone for the moment.

"I can certainly appreciate the need for discretion. After all, I am a married woman," she smiled faintly.

"There is more at stake here than the embarrassment of a wife who has been caught in the bed of another man. The members of the society are those from the highest ranks of wealth, power and prestige."

"I can assure you, I can be quite discrete."

"Very well. Sophia has told me you wish..." he stopped, noting the puzzled expression. "Ah, of course... Brenda. We all have unique names in the society."

"Will I have one too?"

"If you are found acceptable. Now, Sophia has informed me you wish to join us."

She was about to stumble on the response when their eyes met once again and, as before, she found herself drawn, mesmerized by the sparkling orbs.

"I... yes, very much."

"You have no qualms about your marriage, your family?"

"Qualms, yes. I'd be lying if i said otherwise. But what you offer is tempting... too tempting to refuse."

"An honest answer. I like that. Too often I am told what the woman thinks I want to hear."

"I'm not really sure what you want to hear. Besides, I've always heard that the truth is easier to remember."

He smiled in return. "Then perhaps we should order and I can explain. I assume you have questions?"

"Yes, many."

The waiter retuned and Joubert ordered for them both., then turned back to her when they were once again alone.

"Let us get some formalities out of the way, shall we?"

"By all means."

"Do you have any tattoos, birthmarks, scars or piercings other than your ears?"

"No. Would that be a problem?"

"I'm afraid it would disqualify you immediately. The members insist on bodies which are unblemished."

"Now an unfortunate but necessary question. Do you suffer from any diseases which can be transmitted sexually?"

Joubert already knew the answer as Sondra's health records had been acquired when she had first come to their attention.

"No. I assume all the other members can make the same claim?"

"Absolutely. Now understand that as long as you are a member in good standing, no harm will ever come to you, but you may be placed in situations in which there is some, shall we say discomfort."

"You mean like being brought to orgasm in a restaurant full of people?"

He smiled. "Sophia told me about your little adventure. She can be quite convincing. Yes, like that and in other ways as well."

"I look forward to it," she replied, hoping she looked more confident than she felt.

"Very good, Sondra. Now I'm sure you have many questions for me. Please understand, I cannot divulge certain things to you as of yet, but I will endeavor to answer as many of your questions as I can."

"Fair enough. All right, what happens next?"

"You and I shall enjoy our dinner and dancing. Then, if we are both so inclined we shall determine if you meet the discriminating criteria for society membership."

Sondra didn't have to ask how that would be determined.

"And if I meet your criteria?"

"I shall recommend you to the membership. You will then undergo an initiation after which the membership shall vote."

"And?"

"If approved unanimously you shall become an initiate. The society meets once a month. As an initiate you will be required to attend every meeting."

"What if something happens and I simply cannot make it?"

"You will have a number to call to report that you will be absent. You will then be disciplined at the next meeting."

"Even if it couldn't be helped?"

"Nothing comes before the society. Unless you can make that commitment now..."

"I... yes, I will."

"After every member has experienced your... pleasures, you become eligible to become a consort."

"What's a consort?"

"The next level of membership. You must earn that level however by fulfilling certain services to the society."

"What services?"

"They will be revealed to you at the appropriate time."

"Are there other levels?"

"Yes, one other. The highest level is that of Master or Mistress. Very few attain such a level."

"And I don't suppose it would do any good to ask how I get to be a Mistress."

"Correct."

With that the meal was served and Sondra savored the various courses, especially the sautéed fish. They were finishing the sumptuous dessert when the conversation began anew, Sondra attempting to be coy.

"Maybe I should just wait and sneak into one of your meetings."

"It occurred once. It will never occur again."

"Really, what happened?"

A foolish musician who played for our activities reveled the location and password to a man, a doctor, who had a wife and child, much like you. While high, the doctor's wife had revealed that she had had desires for a naval officer and in fact had hoped the officer would make advances, for she would have gladly accepted. Jealousy eating at him, the doctor went to our meeting place, used the password and saw a great deal of what went on before he was discovered."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.