The Society - Cover

The Society

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Hi Sondra, it's Brenda. Have i caught you at a bad time?"

"Not really. There just don't seem to be many good times lately."

"Whoa, sounds like someone could use some cheering up."

"I... yes! How about lunch?"

"Great! Rommany's okay?"

"I'll see you in an hour."

Sondra hung up the phone and hurried upstairs to get ready. It had been several days since her disappointing confrontation with Brad and she was still smarting to think he would even have to consider making a choice. Deep within she knew he loved her and the kids, but his increasing preoccupation with work was deepening the wedge between them which, admittedly, she had created and she wasn't sure there was any longer anything she could do about it. Last night had been the coup de grace. After getting the kids to bed, she had put on an alluring nightgown, some soft music and poured them some wine. It had worked -- in a fashion. Brad had become aroused and taken her to bed, but while he had been energetic, his ministrations were more of a release of pent up pressures than desire. He had climaxed long before she could even attain arousal, leaving her totally unsatisfied. She could live with not orgasming every time they made love, but over the years, Brad's lovemaking had become less and less romantic and more and more mechanistic -- less and less a means of expressing desire and more and more a physical release. After he was long asleep, she had lain awake, questioning her own desirability, her own sexuality. The thought had flitted through her mind of calling Brenda to find out more about this secret society of hers. Maybe... no, it was silly of her. She would -- could never do anything like that. Brad might be inattentive and preoccupied, but he was her husband. She just couldn't..."

It was a fitful sleep into which she had finally fallen.

And now this morning, Brad had apologetically informed her that he would have to miss Ginger's play because he would be out of town on business. She had asked if he couldn't possibly rearrange his schedule but he had insisted that there was no way to reschedule. An icy aura had permeated the kitchen as they finished breakfast and he left for the office.

The restaurant was small but possessed of a fine reputation, the waiter polite and attentive. The two women sat at a slide in booth next to each other. They ordered, then Brenda looked Sondra in the eye.

"Okay, spill it."

"I... I really don't want to burden you with..."

"Hey, what are friends for?"

Sondra took a sip of her cocktail and gradually her frustrations and fears came tumbling out. Brenda sat silently, giving her long ago friend a chance to vent. After sharing everything, Sondra looked to her companion.

"What... should I do?"

"Sounds like you need more than Brad is willing or able to provide."

"You mean?" gasped Sondra, her mouth flying open.

"Why not? You've got needs that are going unfulfilled. If hubby can't satisfy them..."

"But... I'm married! I have children!"

"Hey, I'm not suggesting you desert anyone. I'm simply saying you can have it both ways."

"An affair?"

"Why not?"

"I... don't want to fall in love with someone else. I just want..."

"Romance? Sex?" Sondra blushed and looked away.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's what every woman wants. If she can find it at home all the better, but if not..."

"You sound like the voice of experience."

Brenda smiled. "If only you knew."

"You're talking about... that society, aren't you?"

Again a sly smile escaped Brenda's pouting mouth. Sondra swallowed hard. Her heart was racing. The images had returned to her fevered mind. she had fought them in the past, tried to ignore them, push them into aa deep corner of her mind, but now, with Brenda's erotic encouragement she found her temperature rising even as she took another sip of the martini.

"I told you. I can't talk about it."

"But... but what if someone... wanted... to..."

"Join?" smiled the blonde. "It isn't that simple. You do not apply. You join only by invitation."

"But how do I... ?"

Brenda smiled inwardly. Sondra had taken the bait, she need now only set the hook. "Sondra, i'm not sure you're at all ready for what the society both offers and demands." She leaned over conspiratorially and lowered her voice. "We're talking about the most extremely romantic and erotic sex of your life. I dare say you've never experienced anything even close to what you'll find with the society."

Sondra's heart fluttered with decadent anticipation. Yet, she drew back momentarily from the abyss.

"Oh, this is silly of me. I'm thirty-three years old. I've had two kids. I would never be desirable to people like that."

"Don't underestimate yourself, Sondra," intoned the blonde, her hand reaching under the table and resting on the top of Sondra's thigh. The mother of two stiffened and her mouth opened in shock and surprise.

"Brenda!" she whispered, immobile as the hand and fingers began a slow, erotic journey upward.

"You wonder if you're still desirable, if you're sexy enough to attract men... or women."

Sondra was totally flustered by the sudden intimacy of her companion, but unsure as to how to react. She certainly didn't want to attract the attention of the other patrons, but she also wasn't sure whether she wanted her companion to stop. The touch of the other woman was electrifying and as the hands slowly pulled her skirt up then found bare flesh, Sondra felt her nipples stiffen and her heart begin beating wildly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.