The Society - Cover

The Society

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Over the next few days, Sondra tried, unsuccessfully, to put out of her mind the titillating and fascinating comments of her friend from college. What was this society? And what were the pleasures of which Brenda spoke? And why all the secrecy?

She had, at first, laid the card with Brenda's phone number on the night stand nest to the bed, but when she found herself becoming more and more enthralled with the sensuality which her friend had implied was an integral part of this society, she found herself locking herself in the bedroom and masturbating, something she hadn't done in years. She then tried putting the card away, dismissing it and Brenda and the fantasies which had become her constant companion. She busied herself with husband and kids, especially Cindy's upcoming birthday, but while she stayed busy and the intensity of her fantasies diminished, the images which her mind had conjured since meeting Brenda had remained her constant companion.

Cindy's birthday party was a huge success. Twenty of the girl's friends from school attended and a great time was had by all. Sondra was still in the process of cleaning up after the whirlwind which twenty youngsters can create when the phone chirped.

"Hello, this is the Cramer residence."

"Sondra?"

She instantly recognized the voice and everything: the images, the fantasies, the desires which she had been trying so hard to repress were rekindled. "Brenda. I've been meaning to call you, but I've been covered up with Cindy's birthday and her party and..."

"Hey, don't apologize. I've been very busy these last couple of weeks myself. I just thought if you weren't doing anything tomorrow, we might..."

"Ummmm, yes, tomorrow sounds fine. How about lunch?"

"You read my mind. How about Alfredo's over on Rosemont?"

"Ooooh, now who's reading who's mind. They have a house salad to die for."

"Okay, tomorrow it is. Say about twelve-thirty?"

"I'll see you then."

Sondra felt conflicted as she hung up. Her curiosity, especially the erotic overtones about the society which Brenda had teased her with was again aflame, Sondra titillated to know more. Yet there were also sinister overtones from Brenda's tone of voice and her reluctance to discuss this society, almost as if there were a kind of danger involved. But, she had to admit, she was intrigued and besides, she and Brenda had been good friends in college and their reunion a couple of weeks ago had been all to brief. There was still so much catching up to do, but one thing was certain, thought Sondra, this time she would not allow Brenda to evade telling her all about this so-called secret society.

Obviously Brenda had preceded her for when she gave her name to the Mater D', she was ushered to a table near the large window panels which comprised almost an entire wall of the spacious and affluent restaurant.

"i'm so glad we could get together again," smiled Brenda.

"Yes, we have a lot of catching up to do," replied the wife and mother. While perusing the menus they did indeed share additional small talk about their college days and especially about some of their mutual college friends, where they were now living, what they were doing, etc.

They ordered and it was then that Sondra, unable to contain her curiosity any longer bridged the subject.

"Now, I want you to tell me more about this society of yours."

Brenda gave her a slightly pained, uneasy expression.

"I wasn't kidding when I told you I shouldn't have mentioned it. It really might be for the best if we just forget..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.