Selfish Mom - Cover

Selfish Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

Jane Mensch had just gotten home from her duties as platoon commander when she received a call on her cell from Matt Kendall, son of her new submissive, Debbie Kendall.

"Hello? Jane Mensch here. Oh, hi, Matt! How are you?" Jane's voice went from commanding to charming in an instant ... she was actually a little wet at the thought of what might happen soon.

"Oh, hell, ma'am. I am fine. How's Mom?" Matt asked her nervously.

"Well, first of all, you don't need to call me 'ma'am', except when we're on duty. I know that I'm your platoon commander, but the platoon is moving out, as you know. I don't plan to stay with it when it does. I've been offered a civilian job with the state. This was just temporary until the state was cleared of enemy and able to function. West Virginia is now more or less securely in the right hands. I've had enough combat to last me for a while. That wound was plenty of Hell on Earth for me.

"The Militia is going to push for longer-term enlistments now that the earliest emergency phase is over. Volunteers to carry the fight to other states. Are you planning to head out with them? I hope not. I'm sure that you can find work with the State that will keep you around your mother more than that ... around me, too. Let's face it. You've lost your father, your left eye, and the harmony of your family due to the Communists and all. This was only a temporary mission for you, to avenge your father and help bring order to your community. Not everyone in the Militia is a professional soldier. We all know that.

"As for me, I fully intend to keep your mother in great shape and make her ready for what follows, though I don't know if you still want her long-term or not. Do you? Part of me, I must admit, doesn't want to give her up as a regular partner, though I would gladly share her favors ... and mine, with you. She's no pain slut in the classic sense that I intended, but she's so delicious that I have trouble parting with her," Jane confessed.

"Well, that's not entirely up to me, anymore ... Jane, should I call you that, then? You see, Dad's alive. Yes, my father. Tom Kendall, he's alive and back. Only thing is, he has a lover, too ... a man named Jamie. In that vein, I think that it's high time for a family meeting. The fraternization issues were just some of what made me us think of it, among other things. A lot of radical changes to the Kendall family, and you and I ... and Dad, Mom ... Shannon, and Jamie, have all been part of them. But, yes, I have wanted to fuck you for a while, I'll grant you that, just as I've wanted to fuck Mom.

"I just hope that the family meeting can resolve much of this. Where everyone fits in this grand design, if you will. For what it's worth, though, I hope that Dad agrees to let you keep Mom. I've never seen her happier, and he's been happy, too, with Jamie, which gives me hope that you can keep Mom. As far as I'm concerned, you're basically my stepmother. Part of my family, if you will. Dad wants to hold it tonight, if you are okay with that. We can grab whatever food everyone wants and sit down for a nice little supper as we clear the air and decide together on what needs to be done. Including what Mom wishes, to be honest. She needs to be free to speak her mind in this case," Matt declared.

"Thank you. I agree. Your mother is ... well, very special to me. I think that I might be falling in love with her, in fact. Hard to imagine, ain't it? I would love to know if she returns my affections, and that means taking a risk of heartache," Jane agreed, who began squirming suddenly as her pants were slid down by Debbie so that she could eat her out.

Something in the tone of Jane's voice indicated excitement, and Matt had enough of a wild imagination to guess why. He chuckled and wrote a note to Shannon...

Mom is eating Jane out, I think. That slut, I love her a lot more these days, knowing what I do.

Shannon giggled and wrote back...

Ask to talk to her. I have a thing or two to tell her, even before tonight. I can elaborate later.

"Um, Jane, may Shannon and I speak to Mom, for a second, that is?" Matt inquired.

"Sure, but she needs to finish what she started afterward. Alright, babe. Talk to your son and daughter. They have something to say to you," Jane told Debbie while brushing her pussy against the schoolteacher's ass.

"Mom?" Matt said.

"Matt? Oh, Matt ... please forgive me! Can you forgive me? I was so terrible to you. Am I still your mother?" Debbie pleaded.

"Mom ... whatever happened, you'll always be Mom. You did a terrible thing, but so did I. You know that I had a hand in what happened to you with those soldiers. Sorry about that. Please forgive me for putting you in that tight spot, to begin with. It was supposed to be a test, Mom, and then Shannon was gonna be mine, no matter what, because she is mine at heart. I love her ... and I still love you. I forgive you," Matt said, even crying a little.

"I forgive you, too. It was a test, but I failed it. I will live with that shame for the rest of my life. I will just have to make up for things as best I can. I don't blame you for what you did. In fact, it turned out great for me. Look, Matt, I was a terrible person before. I am ... trying to be better now. I am a very different woman, and I owe that to you ... and to Jane. I am actually happier now. I just licked Jane's pussy, right before I talked to you. I would never have thought of doing that in the old days, well, at least not seriously, except that one time when you offered me a threesome. I wanted to do it, too, but I didn't dare ... I thought that it was wrong, but now ... I would love to take you up on it someday, if you ever want it.

"Still ... I belong to Jane now. She's my lover, my mistress, my true soulmate. I loved your father, still do, but ... well, he's dead and I have changed too much to be the same woman that he married, even if he still wanted that girl. I wronged him, anyway. I wish that he was still alive, that he would show up, so I could beg his forgiveness, not only for being so rotten to him, but also for being unable to return to him as his wife, not ever again. I want to stay with Jane. I'm sorry, but it can't be helped. I love her more than I've loved any person that I've ever met," Debbie explained.

"Oh, Mom, you're always going to be my mother. You might have had a nasty side, but you still took great care of us, took us to school, made our suppers, read bedtime stories to us, took us on picnics, wiped our runny noses, and all that. So you had flaws. Doesn't mean that I don't love you and miss you. In any case, there is a family meeting to resolve some things coming up tonight. Jane's going to make sure that you attend and can say what you truly feel. To be honest, though ... I really want to fuck you soon. So does Shannon. That threesome offer still stands. Always. Permanently," Matt beamed at that bit, "and speaking of Shannon, she wants to talk to you now. She's been jumping up and down, eager to talk to you."

"Okay, thank you ... Matt. Thank you for more than you know. I will be glad to speak to Shannon. I have a lot of patching up to do there," Debbie admitted.

"Oh, Mom! You were so angry! I know that now. It was terrible, yes, but you acted when you were angry. I get it. You've changed ... for the better. Besides, it turned out well for me. The only sex that I had with those men was some blowjobs and only by my consent, to thank them for the ride to Matt's and for the drive-thru fast food that they bought me from Grunt Burger. Trust me, Mom, I'm okay. I won't forget the good things that you've done for me, too, just as Matt said.

"Yes, it hurt my feelings, but I know that you've changed and maybe your mother's intuition told you that I would really be safe. You were angry with me. I was with you, too. But I'm not anymore. From what I hear, you've paid for it a bit, anyway. Plus ... I admit that I get very wet at the idea of a threesome with you and Matt.

"Well, possibly a foursome. You see ... Dad's alive, Mom. Daddy came back! He's got a boyfriend, but he's back and he still loves you. He just loves this Jamie guy in the same way that you love Jane. You're not gonna be mad, are you?" Shannon informed Debbie, who fainted for a second.

Jane helped Debbie up and she took the phone back, saying, "Sweetie, if your father is back, I have a lot of explaining and making up to do before I could ever think of judging him for whatever he's done. God knows what he's dealt with since the Commies grabbed him, poor, dear man. Thank you, anyway. Thank you for telling me that my husband is still alive and thank you for forgiving me. Alright, family meeting tonight? Wild horses couldn't keep me away and Jane clearly wants me to attend. Thank you for calling. I love you both more than you realize. I'm glad that I haven't lost you forever. Tell your father that I still love him, whatever else happens tonight. Now, if you'll excuse me, Jane's sweet pussy is begging to be licked."

"I will, Mom. Love you, too. Tell Jane that we love her as well. She's taking good care of you, right?"

"Very good care, sugar. Now, let Mommy eat her girlfriend's pussy, please."

"Do it, Mommy. Make me proud. Eat that pussy like it's going out of style. Eat it twice, no thrice, for each of us."

"I will. I promise I will," Debbie hung up and got busy doing just that, licking Jane's twat with unashamed enthusiasm.

"Shannon and Matt love you, too, apparently," Debbie winked at Jane as she swirled her tongue around Jane's clit.

"Well, they'll have plenty of chances to show it tonight. If I'm right, and God, I hope so, there's gonna be a nice little orgy tonight. A very hot, sweaty clusterfuck, with tongues, cocks, and fingers very busy indeed, exploring mouths, pussies, and asses. Imagine me sucking your husband's cock right in front of you, baby. Won't that be sexy as hell?" Jane encouraged Debbie with her dirty talk.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Jane ... or Mistress ... or honey, whatever you want to be called right now. I love calling you all of that. I would love to eat your pussy while you suck Tom's cock, or maybe join you on my knees, sucking it with you," Debbie said between teasing licks of her lover's cunt.

"Would you rim his ass while I suck his dick, or maybe suck his balls?" Jane taunted Debbie, who was now eating her in earnest.

"Oh, hell, yes, I would! I would tongue that ass with pleasure. I would make it up to Tom for all of the things that he wanted to do to me and I never let him do. Maybe someday soon, I can get with him and let him do whatever he's always wanted to do to me. Plus some things that I've wanted to do to him, but never let myself. Make amends. Wait, where are we meeting?" Debbie asked.

"Oh, shit, I never checked! Let's call back and find out," Jane told her, "but don't dare stop licking my pussy while I talk. Not this time. If we're lucky, they can me cum under your tongue."

Calling back, Jane heard Matt chuckling, "Hey, Jane ... guess Mom went back to work eating you out, didn't she? Shannon's sucking my dick, too, right now, in fact. Aren't you, Sis?"

"Yeah, I can tell. You have that sound in your voice that happens when a man gets his dick sucked. As if you can't do another thing and think straight right then. Anyway, about that meeting," Jane asked, having her own pussy devoured by Debbie.

"Yes, that ... how about 8 tonight? The old Kendall house. It's been cleaned up by Dad and Jamie and they're staying there for the moment. They're ordering pizza, in fact. Not what it used to be, of course, but Hugo's still has some good toppings. Mostly ham, pepperoni, and sausage. If you want veggies, vine-ripe tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, or black olives. Plenty of cheesy sticks or breadsticks with marinara sauce, too. Neutral ground. Everyone meets together, speaks their minds, and with any luck, we fuck each other silly and sore. We'll try to keep the hurt feelings to a minimum, as much as we can without being false to ourselves," Matt informed her of what Tom had told him in a voicemail.

"Works for me. Beer okay? I'll be happy to bring some along," Jane offered.

"Sounds great to me. God knows that we Kendalls are a far cry from the teetotaling Jesus Freaks we were before this whole thing went down. Too much has changed since then," Matt grinned, "Sure, beer would be a great surprise and help get everything comfortable with this faster."

By eight, of course, Debbie had eaten Jane out three times already, and her jaws were a little sore, but Jane was only too willing to give her a break and return the favor, so both of them had the taste of pussy on their lips and tongues as they showed up at the Kendall, Debbie more than a little wet and horny still, as well as nervous ... she was about to see her husband again for the first time since some time before Thanksgiving ... and her son for the first time since Thanksgiving night ... and Shannon for the first time since Black Friday. Yes, she was very eager, but also very worried.

"Don't worry, babe. If it helps, I'll make you strip and you can spend the whole evening naked. Who's going to stay that mad at you when they see your gorgeous body au naturel? Imagine the look on Tom's face when he sees that your body has no hair at all ... that the depilatory cream has removed every trace of body hair from you, including that lusciously smooth ass of yours ... and that I match you in every way for that. Most of all imagine kissing him while tasting of pussy. I bet that he'll love it, if he's like most men," Jane winked at Debbie as she slapped her ass on the way to the door.

"So, that was why you wanted me to keep eating you, huh? Not that I minded. You know me. I love to lick your cunt," Debbie confessed as they knocked.

"Well, that and I just wanted to enjoy your fine tongue ... oh, and taste myself on your lips. Apparently, I don't taste too bad," Jane laughed, as Tom answered the door.

"Jane, is it? Nice to meet you," Tom started to greet her with a hug, but Jane planted a lip lock on him that made it clear that she was no lesbian ... bi, yes, but no lesbian.

"Wow, that was some kiss!" Tom grinned, barely to catch his breath before Debbie Frenched him, tasting very much of Jane.

"Debbie ... wow, honey ... that was the best kiss that you've given me in literal years!" Tom said, before kissing his wife yet again.

"I should hope so. None of the kisses I gave you ever tasted like pussy back then," Debbie giggled.

"Yes ... I noticed that she tasted like you and you ... evidently taste like her. Hey, baby ... it's been so long. So much has changed. Not sure that you'll like all of the changes. That's your call, of course. I get a bad feeling that I won't like every change, either, but I'm afraid that life moves on and as much as it will hurt us, we must enjoy the pleasure and deal with the pain," Tom tried to figure out what to say.

"Oh, yes, speaking of which ... where's this Jamie guy? Relax. I don't want to hurt him. I want to thank him for keeping you alive and sane for all of this mess. For taking such good care of my husband, even if he also fell in love with you. Why wouldn't he, though? You're a great man. I should have appreciated you better when I still had you. Look, honey ... you're right. A lot has changed. I think that we're all about to learn just how much in a little bit here. Good idea to have beer and pizza, I think, by the way. Oh, you didn't know about the beer, or did you? Jane's idea," Debbie said as she walked inside and found Jamie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.