Selfish Mom - Cover

Selfish Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

Meanwhile, at the Kendall house...

Tom Kendall finally limped his way inside his house, after months of some of the strangest, most horrifying days of his life. Well, not entirely horrible, to be fair. He had been in the Communists' custody for a grand total of 17 days, during which he had been beaten, kicked, choked, shaved, and otherwise tortured by his captors. That experience had ended abruptly when the Communists who held him were ambushed by the rising new force of the Republican Front Militia. One bullet struck Tom in the crossfire, but he had been freed from his bonds and taken to the field hospital to recover among the wounded and dying soldiers. The fragments of lead that remained in his left leg had forced him to walk with a cane for the rest of his life, but he had survived.

Then he had met Jamie. Oh, yes ... Jamie. Glorious nurse, that was Jamie. Wonderful bedside manner, very kind to Tom, even he sometimes had to be firm with his patient. Yes, Jamie was a guy and Tom fell in love with him. It took a while before Tom was recovered enough to be released from the hospital, at which point he found that he would be allowed to take a share of the Communists' collective loot for compensation and to help him pay his way home.

Tom didn't make it home until just now, though. Jamie had taken him home for a while, and had even carried him over the threshold in a sort of half-serious gesture, before pushing him onto the bed and planting a kiss on Tom's lips that left no doubt that he had missed out by only being with women. That kiss had traveled southward, down to his chest, mysteriously (or maybe not) shaved during his stay in the hospital, across the belly, and ultimately the groin. Before Tom knew it, he had been seduced. Jamie kissed, licked, and sucked Tom's cock, bringing him sensations that he had missed with years of heterosexual marriage to a prim and proper Christian schoolteacher.

Before Tom could adjust to the new pleasures instilled in him, Jamie took him deep inside his throat, licking as he got the chance, and caressing his balls. Tom felt incredible guilt over getting his cock sucked by another man, but he couldn't bring himself to pull out of that warm mouth and throat which had brought him such intense delight. Oh, and that luscious blond hair ... Tom found himself running his fingers through Jamie's wavy blond hair, a contrast to his own brown. Men or women, Tom had always preferred blondes. He now had thoughts of what it would be like to fuck Debbie ... and Shannon ... and Matt. He could picture his wife, son, and daughter sucking his dick and bending over for his hard cock, while he put his lips on the lovely bulge that showed through Jamie's pants.

Tom felt a shock as he thought of what this meant, or rather tried to think. It was incredibly tough to think when a warm pair of lips and a wet tongue did their magic on one's dick. Tom shuddered, shivered, and felt goose bumps on his skin as he unloaded his seed into Jamie's thirsty throat. When Jamie opened his mouth, it was only to lick up some more from the tip of Tom's cock, and then move his lips back to Tom's to give the man his first ever snowball. Tom couldn't bring himself to refuse, even though he had never once tasted a man's cum, even his own, before. He swirled that seed around and passed it back to Jamie as their tongues danced together.

Then it happened: Jamie slid over and pressed his dick to Tom's lips, which opened on instinct before their owner could make himself think about it. His tongue slid out to explore the opening at the head of Jamie's cock, tasting the smooth skin of the young man's circumcised dick. His lips encircled his new partner's cock, taking in one inch after the next for the novel experience of sucking a man off, tasting his salty precum as well. Tom soon found his mouth full of Jamie, his fingers stroking the guy's balls unexpectedly as he inhaled that dick.

Tom was soon active in sucking Jamie's cock, his hands playing with the young man's hairless balls as he sampled his first ever dick. It was a truly splendid encounter and he reveled in it, his mind now pushing out all guilt, doubt, anxiety, etc. at least for now. He simply recalled what he enjoyed about a blowjob and let instinct do the rest for him, making his enthusiasm and natural raw talent make up for the lack of familiarity with the act. When Jamie jerked and shot out his jizz into Tom's open mouth, Mr. Kendall didn't spit out even a drop. Instead, Tom remembered what Jamie did before and stood up as best he could on a damaged leg and kissed Jamie with enough tongue to deliver a snowball of his own. They now shared Jamie's cum just as they had with Tom's, while stroking each other's cocks for the hell of it.

Both of them lay for a bit on Jamie's queen-sized bed and enjoyed the afterglow of Tom's first ever sexual congress with another man. Before they knew it, both of them fell asleep in each other's arms and dreamed of yet more pleasures to come ... more than a few of them involving each other, though Jamie also thought of his ex-wife Angel and his ex-girlfriend Amy, and Tom had more than a few thoughts of Debbie, Shannon, and Matt.

When Tom awoke, it was to a generous amount of cold lube being placed at outside of his sphincter by those same smooth hands that did such a number on him whenever it was massage time. Jamie slipped a finger and then another inside Tom's asshole to further prepare and stretch Tom's booty, soon going in pursuit of the prostate to help incite him to welcome the intrusion. When Tom's hard-on pressed against the mattress, Jamie eased his cock into him an inch at a time, letting Tom adjust to this new first ... the loss of his anal cherry. Tom couldn't help how much he enjoyed it, even in his brief moment of panic ... he was actually taking another man's dick up his butt ... and he loved it! Sure it hurt a little, but the lube helped him get past that and so did the effect of that cock on his prostate as Jamie plundered his ass.

Jamie couldn't believe his luck, getting to fuck such a nice, tight manhole with his hard cock and hearing the groans of pleasure from the other man ... it was clear that Tom enjoyed his first same-sex encounter and would want more of the same in the future. Jamie slowed down his strokes for a moment, not wanting to go past the edge just yet. He liked butt-fucking Tom too much to want to stop yet, even to cum inside him. Jamie loved how great it felt to fondle Tom's cheeks, which he had personally shaved, not to mention how wild it was to have Tom buck his hips to push back at him. He loved the friction and heat of the man's tight butt on his dick ... it was wild.

Tom, meanwhile, reveled in something that he had never guessed would have been so pleasurable. Taking a man up the ass was always reinforced by society, by family, and by friends as being the ultimate violation of his masculinity, the ultimate humiliation that any man could face. It was supposed to turn a man into less than a true man, into another man's bitch. Instead, it felt incredibly liberating and wild ... it was such a moment of heat and lust, such an intimate act as well, to have another man to explore his deep, once virgin asshole ... to have another man pleasure his prostate in such a way. Tom felt his cock now stiffen to the point that he had precum leaking from it again. It was something that he had to experience again, again, and yet again in the future.

The only thing better would be a woman's ass or pussy engulfing his cock while his bottom was taken by Jamie. That would be a real delight indeed ... Tom also thought of fucking Jamie's asshole while a woman pegged him with a strap-on ... it was an image that he had seen once online by accident, but it had always turned him on for reasons that escaped him, just as pictures of a man butt-fucking a woman had turned him on. Oh, yes, Tom had a kinky side, too.

Jamie couldn't keep edging, meanwhile, and now he felt his cock twitch with the need to cum. His jizz shot out into Tom's bunghole, coating his prostate with cum. As Jamie pulled out, he admired the sight of a newly fucked tush, his cream leaking from it onto the bed. Jamie wasn't sure when he could bring himself to wash such sheets, though eventually he should. The reminder of his first time sodomizing Tom would be tough to give up. For the moment, however, he pulled Tom up for a French kiss, his tongue entangled with the other man's as they relished the sensation of having consummated their manly love.

"I don't want this to stop. I know that you're married, Tom, but I really can't bring myself to give you up. Is there any chance that your wife would understand and tolerate this? I don't mean forgiving a gay fling ... I mean permitting a long-term homosexual relationship on the side for you. I wouldn't mind sharing you with her, after all. I'm not gay, you know. Neither are you. We're both clearly bisexual. I would never ask you to leave her. Of course, neither of us knows what has gone on in your absence. Perhaps in time we will find out," Jamie suggested.

"Yeah, I think so, too, but first ... turnabout is fair play, and I definitely want to play with that ass of yours. If I am going to tell my wife that I have a male lover, I am definitely to get a lot of anal out of this," Tom laughed.

"I thought that you'd never ask," Jamie grinned, handing him the lube, "Don't be too gentle. My asshole isn't virgin as yours was. It's seen some traffic there before. From both cocks and strap-on dildos. Yeah, take my ass! Fuck it and make it yours! Think about maybe sharing your wife and fucking her together in a threesome!"

"Now, there's an idea! I'd love to fuck my wife in a threesome with you ... or even a foursome with another woman," Tom laughed as Jamie bent over and he lubed up the other man's butt-hole.

"Yeah, think about that while using my ass for your pleasure! Think about your wife or my ex-wife or both with us while you sodomize me!" Jamie egged Tom on with dirty talk as the man eased his cock into his backdoor.

"Oh, God, is your ex-wife a sexy MILF like mine?" Tom went along with the fantasy as he plowed Jamie for their enjoyment ... ignoring the fact that it was highly unlikely that his wife would go along with this.

"Not a MILF yet, but she wants to be one. She's very sexy, though. A curvy blonde! She also wants me back, but it will be on my terms! Maybe I should have her let my male lover breed her with me, you going first or maybe giving her twins!" Jamie exclaimed as his cock remained semi-hard due to the excitement of the sexy talk and the dick ramming his rear.

"You want that, want my seed putting a bun in your cute, blonde, ex-wife's oven, huh? Maybe you can breed my wife, too!" Tom groaned as he continued to enjoy Jamie's amazing bottom ... so smooth, almost womanly ... at least androgynous.

"Yes, I want to knock up your wife! I want you to knock up my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend!" Jamie grunted as he felt the bliss of Tom's fullness near his prostate.

"Your ex-girlfriend, too, eh? Is she sexy, too?" Tom encouraged Jamie as he reveled in buggering this delicious twink.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Angel left me for another woman, but now she wants me back ... Amy left me because she caught me in bed with another man!" Jamie grunted as Tom thrust yet again inside his ass.

Tom couldn't help it now ... the mixture of Jamie's sexy talk and the first time experiencing the heat and tightness of the young man's butt were too much to fight off any longer. He emptied his balls inside Jamie's booty and withdrew to admire just how cute the other man was as his jizz leaked out of his puckered hole.

Right when Tom was about to recall the very delectable memory of rimming and cleaning Jamie's sweet ass the first time around, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around. It was Jamie, of course, making sure that he was fine. Tom was a vigorous enough man even now, especially in bed, but Jamie still had to get him plenty of pain relievers regularly due to the lingering fragments of that one bullet in his leg.

"So, what's the verdict, lover? Why is it so quiet? Are you sure that this is your home?" Jamie was confused as to why the house was empty and seemingly deserted, the only hints of occupation a stale smell that made both of them want to gag.

"Yeah, smells rather awful, but this is it. Don't know what happened to Debbie or the kids if the house is this quiet and smelly. Did the Commies grab them, too? God, I hope not!" Tom thought aloud as he followed the smell ... and found Debbie's abandoned nightgown and underwear ... they were torn and smelled like cum and piss.

"Oh, God! I have a very horrible feeling about this and it's getting worse by the second," Tom felt queasy at his stomach, and not just from the smell...

Whatever Debbie's flaws, and she had her share, she was still his wife and they had been married for a very long time. Despite his infidelity and his sexual frustrations with her, among other things, Tom was still in love with Debbie. He just also loved Jamie now. The two were not mutually exclusive in his book. Whatever had happened to Debbie, Tom was sure that something had changed radically and he was very worried all of the sudden.

"Whatever it is, babe, I'm there for you. Know that, right?" Jamie assured him with a deep kiss.

"Yeah, thank God! You've been there for me through this whole mess and I can't thank you enough. If and when I find Debbie, she's just gonna have to deal with it. I'm not dropping you as if this were just a fling to me. It's not. We're lovers. You're my boyfriend. She's my wife. You have each your own special relationship with me. The part that worries me most, though, is where are my kids?" Tom promised Jamie with a kiss of his own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.